2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

I will record your missions and post it to my YouTube Channel!

Horus Publishing

Horus Publishing
On 2/13/2022 at 8:23 PM, King_Von said:

Please try my mission

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71621

On 2/12/2022 at 8:38 PM, King_Von said:

hello there,i like your content

my mission please try it,cheers

hello there,i like your content

my mission please try it,cheers

11 hours ago, Yasir_RFL said:

You are featured in this! :D

Please make a gameplay when you are free, and I would like you to upload both missions in one video if that's possible for you.

DYOM - "DYOM Awards Ceremony" by Yasir RFL 

Strangely, didn't recieve any notifications from y'all.

How did you like my missions @Horus Publishing? Is there something I should improve or add? Whats your favorite mission/character? I'd like to hear your thoughts, thanks.

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
16 hours ago, mrfanboy said:

How did you like my missions @Horus Publishing? Is there something I should improve or add? Whats your favorite mission/character? I'd like to hear your thoughts, thanks.

They're pretty good. You are not hiding actors, not always, the example is the recent upload of episode 6 on YouTube (the part with serial killer) where you didn't hide child actor after a cutscene and we were surprised when we played it seeing this. Also, you should learn English a little bit more, sentencing is OK and understandable but it's not perfect. The missions are in good difficulty but sometimes we are failing them, because we're fighting actors with a pistol, and they have so much health and accuracy so it's very hard to complete.

Favourite is the part 4 on DYOM (part 6 on YT) the serial killer part. We were actually surprised that the gameplayer did this in the first try and he was very happy that he did it without failing :D 

Edited by Horus Publishing

Horus Publishing
On 2/16/2022 at 7:59 PM, Yasir_RFL said:

@Horus Publishing Lmao, must be glitch. Will be waiting for your gameplay mate!

AXqNpd9.png

Eh.. They even copyrighted those applause background sounds. It's scheduled today 13:00 CET.

On 2/18/2022 at 9:29 AM, Horus Publishing said:

They're pretty good. You are not hiding actors, not always, the example is the recent upload of episode 6 on YouTube (the part with serial killer) where you didn't hide child actor after a cutscene and we were surprised when we played it seeing this. Also, you should learn English a little bit more, sentencing is OK and understandable but it's not perfect. The missions are in good difficulty but sometimes we are failing them, because we're fighting actors with a pistol, and they have so much health and accuracy so it's very hard to complete.

Favourite is the part 4 on DYOM (part 6 on YT) the serial killer part. We were actually surprised that the gameplayer did this in the first try and he was very happy that he did it without failing :D 

Thank you for your feedback! Mission was fixed yesterday I updated mediafire file I hid Elijah after that cutscene and I fixed those doors opening at the end. Also who is your favourite character from the series?

Edited by mrfanboy

Horus Publishing
32 minutes ago, mrfanboy said:

Thank you for your feedback! Mission was fixed yesteday I updated mediafire file I hid Elijah after that cutscene and I fixed those doors opening at the end. Also who is your favourite character from the series?

JJ is hilarious. His humor is amazing :)

On 2/16/2022 at 7:23 PM, Horus Publishing said:

Strangely, didn't recieve any notifications from y'all.

Please record my mission

Yasir_RFL
4 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

AXqNpd9.png

Eh.. They even copyrighted those applause background sounds. It's scheduled today 13:00 CET.

Mann! This is some real f*cked up sh*t on YouTube.

I hope it doesn't affect your channel.

Thank you for the gameplay man.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

JJ is hilarious. His humor is amazing :)

Would you record bro?

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
3 hours ago, King_Von said:

Would you record bro?

Hey, easy. Thus, if we would had better hardware, we would record like 10 missions today and render it at the same day. Yes, it will probably tommorow and also upload it tommorow. And next time, put individual files onto the archive (or put the archive on mediafire - it's free) because we don't trust .exe files of mod installers. We'll do that exception tho.

41 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

Hey, easy. Thus, if we would had better hardware, we would record like 10 missions today and render it at the same day. Yes, it will probably tommorow and also upload it tommorow. And next time, put individual files onto the archive (or put the archive on mediafire - it's free) because we don't trust .exe files of mod installers. We'll do that exception tho.

Thanks men appreciate it, i will the next time, no problems, and i thank you an other time🔥❤️

Horus Publishing
12 hours ago, King_Von said:

Thanks men appreciate it, i will the next time, no problems, and i thank you an other time🔥❤️

Tell me one more thing. Why do you make such a difficult mission? It's so hard it's impossible to pass the escape mission.. You didn't even put health & armor (only 1 time) and gameplayer is frustrated and don't want to continue playing it again, and bunch of police from out of nowhere is killing him (just because you put wanted level). We will use cheats unfourtanetly, but the review might be harsh, so don't be offended because we're reviewing missions for real..

He completed it, but next time.. please.. do better missions ffs... it's so frustrating. It's not bad, but it's not great.

29 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

Tell me one more thing. Why do you make such a difficult mission? It's so hard it's impossible to pass the escape mission.. You didn't even put health & armor (only 1 time) and gameplayer is frustrated and don't want to continue playing it again, and bunch of police from out of nowhere is killing him (just because you put wanted level). We will use cheats unfourtanetly, but the review might be harsh, so don't be offended because we're reviewing missions for real..

He completed it, but next time.. please.. do better missions ffs... it's so frustrating. It's not bad, but it's not great.

I'm so sorry to hear that, and honestly, I'm new to the community, and I'm learning, the mission is bad, i know and I'm sorry for this, but the next time, i promise the next mission would be easy and more enjoyable and i accept all the judgement given because it's honestly real but i will try my best next time

Cheers

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
6 minutes ago, King_Von said:

I'm so sorry to hear that, and honestly, I'm new to the community, and I'm learning, the mission is bad, i know and I'm sorry for this, but the next time, i promise the next mission would be easy and more enjoyable and i accept all the judgement given because it's honestly real but i will try my best next time

Cheers

Of course. Just do better missions, and take time because we think that it was done in a rush, and wasn't tested properly. Don't test missions with cheats, test them without cheats. We'll post our review soon.

Horus Publishing

JAIL LIFE - REVIEW

Prison Break theme, amazing theme to start with. There was alot of good movies about prison break, etc and we had some expectations from it, that it would be decent.. But it wasn't that decent. When we fisrt played it - first missions were very, very fast. First mission ended in like 20 seconds... Could be longer. Second one was longer and involved some action, that was cool but still it was like completed in 3, 4 minutes without any fails or anything. Thing that was bothering the gameplayer was that the AI planes (programmed by Rockstar) were crashing in that modded map, on one of the antenas that was in that "prison" map so gameplayer started to get a little bit frustrated on the part, but he completed it on the second try. He was failing it, because characters had "can't die" attribute and the plane was crashing right on that antena where the characters were :D Third mission involving beating up a chef to get a knife out of him, makes sense - but which chef would carry a weapon with him - surely prison guards wouldn't let him do that in real life. The gun fight was little bit weird. Technically at the start, we didn't spot a logic in the mission: Why the chief of Police want to kill that prisoner? Is he a cold blooded murderer? Is he dangerous, that's why? It just didn't make any sense, you could describe it but you didn't. Anyway. Gun fight was very short, idk why did you gave the main character M4 and the enemy a "Shovel" - you could make a little bit more health to that guy, and that he would be headshot-proof, we wouldn't mind that. And now, the escape mission.. This wasn't good. First part is understandable - we sneak near the guards to hear them what they're talking about and they're talking about executing the main character. And then we escape from the cell. The most annoying thing that gameplayer encountered is that when you have 5 stars and you're in the Area 69 police will spawn from anywhere (even from locations that doesn't have exit) and you also put some guards there, with m4 - that should be enough but the police guys appearing out of nowhere just because of stars was just annoying and it was getting hard to complete. He nearly managed to complete that, but he died at the very last moment, so he said he'll do it with cheats because it frustrated him. The ending of the mission crashed. The last mission is not bad also, we're getting a phone call from our girl and we proceed to escape with a plane, and a rather interesting ending involving FBI agents trying to "take down the plane" with the RPG and a understandable "to be continued" text.

We would want to play a next part, but here's our rating.

Pluses (+)

- Cool theme

- Kind of understandable plot

- Shooting, action, decent cutscenes

Minuses (-)

- Dialogues are poorly written

- Mission location (modded map in general) is in the bad location (where planes just crash randomly) therefore sometimes can be a little bit annoying when you'll get a mission fail because a plane just crashed in some random dudes with "can't die" atribute

- Story logic (why guard wanted to kill the prisoner? why the girl and the prisoner talking loudly about an escape plan when there's guards clearly couple of meters away from them and probably listening to all of this)

- Escaping part was very painful. It would be for an unexperienced player, who is bad at the game. It was passable, but it was very hard, and it forces player to use cheats in the mission. Fight with police was OK if there would be enemies that wouldn't spawn from wanted level (enemies that would be put by the mission author) and it was weird, that we took the keycard, the prison seemed clear but when we got to the ending part, suddenly some agents reappeared, maybe because you shouldn't play it with cheats but you SHOULD put much more armor around the facility, and health, and some enemies (generally we think that wanted level on that mission should be disabled, and enemies should be only put by mission author) We've also replayed final mission when we're out of the prison, and why police is not chasing the "prisoner". He clearly escaped the prison and he should be on the run, you should put a little bit chase scene or objective "Lose police" or something like that, but we also understood it because it was too late for police to react, because everybody was dead in the prison so no one called backup.

- Some missions were short.

3.3/5 - it's still better than the previous mission pack that we played (The New Dawn by 2kfunk05) and we believe that you'll improve! Take some time  when you're making a mission, and don't rush it - and test it, check spelling problems, etc.

@King_Von

13 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

JAIL LIFE - REVIEW

Prison Break theme, amazing theme to start with. There was alot of good movies about prison break, etc and we had some expectations from it, that it would be decent.. But it wasn't that decent. When we fisrt played it - first missions were very, very fast. First mission ended in like 20 seconds... Could be longer. Second one was longer and involved some action, that was cool but still it was like completed in 3, 4 minutes without any fails or anything. Thing that was bothering the gameplayer was that the AI planes (programmed by Rockstar) were crashing in that modded map, on one of the antenas that was in that "prison" map so gameplayer started to get a little bit frustrated on the part, but he completed it on the second try. He was failing it, because characters had "can't die" attribute and the plane was crashing right on that antena where the characters were :D Third mission involving beating up a chef to get a knife out of him, makes sense - but which chef would carry a weapon with him - surely prison guards wouldn't let him do that in real life. The gun fight was little bit weird. Technically at the start, we didn't spot a logic in the mission: Why the chief of Police want to kill that prisoner? Is he a cold blooded murderer? Is he dangerous, that's why? It just didn't make any sense, you could describe it but you didn't. Anyway. Gun fight was very short, idk why did you gave the main character M4 and the enemy a "Shovel" - you could make a little bit more health to that guy, and that he would be headshot-proof, we wouldn't mind that. And now, the escape mission.. This wasn't good. First part is understandable - we sneak near the guards to hear them what they're talking about and they're talking about executing the main character. And then we escape from the cell. The most annoying thing that gameplayer encountered is that when you have 5 stars and you're in the Area 69 police will spawn from anywhere (even from locations that doesn't have exit) and you also put some guards there, with m4 - that should be enough but the police guys appearing out of nowhere just because of stars was just annoying and it was getting hard to complete. He nearly managed to complete that, but he died at the very last moment, so he said he'll do it with cheats because it frustrated him. The ending of the mission crashed. The last mission is not bad also, we're getting a phone call from our girl and we proceed to escape with a plane, and a rather interesting ending involving FBI agents trying to "take down the plane" with the RPG and a understandable "to be continued" text.

We would want to play a next part, but here's our rating.

Pluses (+)

- Cool theme

- Kind of understandable plot

- Shooting, action, decent cutscenes

Minuses (-)

- Dialogues are poorly written

- Mission location (modded map in general) is in the bad location (where planes just crash randomly) therefore sometimes can be a little bit annoying when you'll get a mission fail because a plane just crashed in some random dudes with "can't die" atribute

- Story logic (why guard wanted to kill the prisoner? why the girl and the prisoner talking loudly about an escape plan when there's guards clearly couple of meters away from them and probably listening to all of this)

- Escaping part was very painful. It would be for an unexperienced player, who is bad at the game. It was passable, but it was very hard, and it forces player to use cheats in the mission. Fight with police was OK if there would be enemies that wouldn't spawn from wanted level (enemies that would be put by the mission author) and it was weird, that we took the keycard, the prison seemed clear but when we got to the ending part, suddenly some agents reappeared, maybe because you shouldn't play it with cheats but you SHOULD put much more armor around the facility, and health, and some enemies (generally we think that wanted level on that mission should be disabled, and enemies should be only put by mission author) We've also replayed final mission when we're out of the prison, and why police is not chasing the "prisoner". He clearly escaped the prison and he should be on the run, you should put a little bit chase scene or objective "Lose police" or something like that, but we also understood it because it was too late for police to react, because everybody was dead in the prison so no one called backup.

- Some missions were short.

3.3/5 - it's still better than the previous mission pack that we played (The New Dawn by 2kfunk05) and we believe that you'll improve! Take some time  when you're making a mission, and don't rush it - and test it, check spelling problems, etc.

@King_Von

That's really means a lot(playing my mission, giving your opinion is important) and in the 2nd part i will try my best to improve the things i fail it,and fix it, and I'll take my time doing it,and the police wanted to kill him because a friend of the commandant told him to arrest him because he leak his blowjob, and getting him to prison wasn't enough,so he decided to tell him to kill him,so the nightmare finish, thank you an other time pal,next time i promise it will be a banger

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
2 hours ago, King_Von said:

That's really means a lot(playing my mission, giving your opinion is important) and in the 2nd part i will try my best to improve the things i fail it,and fix it, and I'll take my time doing it,and the police wanted to kill him because a friend of the commandant told him to arrest him because he leak his blowjob, and getting him to prison wasn't enough,so he decided to tell him to kill him,so the nightmare finish, thank you an other time pal,next time i promise it will be a banger

Hopefully, yeah. You didn't mentoin his story at the beginning only that girl mentoined the story at the very end, but hopefully it will be better. Episode will be on YouTube today at 13:00 Cet

1 hour ago, Horus Publishing said:

Hopefully, yeah. You didn't mentoin his story at the beginning only that girl mentoined the story at the very end, but hopefully it will be better. Episode will be on YouTube today at 13:00 Cet

Excited🔥🔥🔥

On 2/19/2022 at 11:49 AM, Horus Publishing said:

Hey men how things going,i just uploaded a mission, please upload this mission, i tried to make this mission with no problems,and inform me when you will play it,btw I'm working wisely on jail life part 2

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71681

• Like 1

On 2/19/2022 at 11:49 AM, Horus Publishing said:

How did you find the mission?

Horus Publishing
5 hours ago, King_Von said:

How did you find the mission?

We didn't played the mission yet (we talking about 734)

3 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

We didn't played the mission yet (we talking about 734)

Ok let me know when you're playing

21 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

We didn't played the mission yet (we talking about 734h

Hey when you're playing?

Horus Publishing
56 minutes ago, King_Von said:

Hey when you're playing?

Please, just stop messaging us every single day... We'll record it... You're getting annoying.

@Yasir_RFL Congratulations for hitting 1 000 views on Spidey vs Goblin! People loved it!

1 hour ago, Horus Publishing said:

Please, just stop messaging us every single day... We'll record it... You're getting annoying.

@Yasir_RFL Congratulations for hitting 1 000 views on Spidey vs Goblin! People loved it!

sorry sir, i will stop, i just thaught you forgot

Yasir_RFL
18 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

Haha I know, I check views on it daily. 

And very happy to see it grows.

• Like 1