2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I will record your missions and post it to my YouTube Channel!

Horus Publishing

Horus Publishing
8 hours ago, MeeMeeCandy777 said:

Hey! Just checking on an update on my DYOM request. How's everything going?

Currently I dont have any time free, i'm working rn. I'm also recording MOTW's, but don't worry - it will appear very soon ;) I'm also in process of recording mission pack, and rendering it fully (without any additional parts) so full chapters (around 50 minutes - 1 hour videos) so basically it takes time to render (about 3, 4 hours) so i just sleep at that time :D Do you mean this Jetpack mission right? I'll maybe try to do it today because it's single mission.

[UPDATE] Well that jetpack mission about girlfriends, it's just pissing me off really - don't want to record this. I get it - its fun and sh*t, but its really not when you fail. The mission is so trash, author didn't remove people from the interior - it's harder to do something, accuracy 100% almost everybody. Sorry man, i'll not post that trash, there's better missions than that I personally enjoy playing (even those ones that are made like sh*t are still better because they're passable) It's kinda made me quit recording DYOM tbh, please don't send me garbage. Thanks. I know that before I had fun on it - and i said "playable and interesting" but now it's just not, having problems in life, having sh*t PC and to deal with the mission like that, no thanks. Don't want to retry it 900 times at the part where you are in the f*cking interior, without a gun or nothing, people with spraycans f*cking u up, pedestrians ai pilling up at one location if you want to play it safely they just bug in and you can't quit if you're getting caught in that spraycan trash. It's unfair. Those missions are tend to cause rage, not "fun" or funny because they're not (maybe i was saying it was funny, because it was when i enjoy it) but right now i don't. I get it - it's MOTW it should be top tier, dialogs are fine - cutscenes are fine but it's just pain in the ass to pass the mission, so i'll pass.

Second, you recorded the footage so i don't need to - somebody has done it already. And its not your mission, it's from another guy's so i'll not.

Edited by Horus Publishing

Horus Publishing
36 minutes ago, GodzillaGTAGamer said:

If you have any free time now. Can you record this storyline? Again, it's also a old storyline i made back in 2018: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/52213

Sure! I'll first need to complete resistance which i'll do after the MOTW #196 ends (i'll post another chapter of it) i made a little break so yeah.

Horus Publishing

@RedBaronFromTheUG - Driver Las Venturas chapter has been recorded! Airing by premiere 23th November

Full chapter! Enjoyed it. Kinda short one ;)  Also would love to publish it to GTA Inside real soon, and hopefully play CLEO missions if you'll do one ;) As you know I can test things too ;) 

• Realistic Steak! 1

Horus Publishing

Stop with the spamming, and don't force me do to things. Katabasis mods doesn't work game is crashing. GG. And i said that i want to complete Resistance and i have plenty of other things here, to complete - one I need to keep up with MOTW's because they are single missions and easier to record, and second other things submitted here which some of them i denied.

EDIT - Turns out game is fully crashing, without any mods in modloader - reason is the DYOM_Phonetalk mod. Nice mod to destroy game :) Btw. i have another pc problems i dont have screen in full hd because graphic card (old one) starting to f*ck up aswell, so i can't render 1080p for example (only 720p for now) (i have still one more gta 3 video scheduled in 1080p recorded before) and yeah i might take another break...

20 hours ago, Axoez said:

User was warned for this post - be patient and don't spam user tags

ouch

16 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

Stop with the spamming, and don't force me do to things

im doing it in a joking manner ok sorry

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

MeeMeeCandy777
On 11/13/2021 at 2:38 AM, Horus Publishing said:

Currently I dont have any time free, i'm working rn. I'm also recording MOTW's, but don't worry - it will appear very soon ;) I'm also in process of recording mission pack, and rendering it fully (without any additional parts) so full chapters (around 50 minutes - 1 hour videos) so basically it takes time to render (about 3, 4 hours) so i just sleep at that time :D Do you mean this Jetpack mission right? I'll maybe try to do it today because it's single mission.

[UPDATE] Well that jetpack mission about girlfriends, it's just pissing me off really - don't want to record this. I get it - its fun and sh*t, but its really not when you fail. The mission is so trash, author didn't remove people from the interior - it's harder to do something, accuracy 100% almost everybody. Sorry man, i'll not post that trash, there's better missions than that I personally enjoy playing (even those ones that are made like sh*t are still better because they're passable) It's kinda made me quit recording DYOM tbh, please don't send me garbage. Thanks. I know that before I had fun on it - and i said "playable and interesting" but now it's just not, having problems in life, having sh*t PC and to deal with the mission like that, no thanks. Don't want to retry it 900 times at the part where you are in the f*cking interior, without a gun or nothing, people with spraycans f*cking u up, pedestrians ai pilling up at one location if you want to play it safely they just bug in and you can't quit if you're getting caught in that spraycan trash. It's unfair. Those missions are tend to cause rage, not "fun" or funny because they're not (maybe i was saying it was funny, because it was when i enjoy it) but right now i don't. I get it - it's MOTW it should be top tier, dialogs are fine - cutscenes are fine but it's just pain in the ass to pass the mission, so i'll pass.

Second, you recorded the footage so i don't need to - somebody has done it already. And its not your mission, it's from another guy's so i'll not.

I understand. At least thank you for trying the person's DYOM mission. I just a GTA fan who suggest stuff. I have been playing video games all my life on console and never on PC. Because of that, I only watched people played mods. Do you have any suggestions on a good PC where I can play GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas?

Sadly, I don't have any more missions to suggest. So my work is done. Thank you for trying out Denise's Stories mission made by someone else. Originally, I was gonna turn that mission into a fan-made San Andreas Stories, but I never got a chance to. Plus, I am so addicted to Vice City right now and I have moved on.

Thank you for the opportunity and I'm sorry.

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
8 hours ago, MeeMeeCandy777 said:

I understand. At least thank you for trying the person's DYOM mission. I just a GTA fan who suggest stuff. I have been playing video games all my life on console and never on PC. Because of that, I only watched people played mods. Do you have any suggestions on a good PC where I can play GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas?

Sadly, I don't have any more missions to suggest. So my work is done. Thank you for trying out Denise's Stories mission made by someone else. Originally, I was gonna turn that mission into a fan-made San Andreas Stories, but I never got a chance to. Plus, I am so addicted to Vice City right now and I have moved on.

Thank you for the opportunity and I'm sorry.

Nah man, you didn't do anything wrong - that was just a very tiring mission and I'll still try but when i'll be feeling much better - now sh*t laggy PC which can cause bombing in my house at any point :D

Horus Publishing

Hello!

Again, want to say something real quick. I'm taking time off making videos, once again. The reason is the same - computer problems. As I had a good time couple of weeks (or shall i say 1 month) without no problems, it started again. My graphic card is not working with HDMI Cable anymore, therefore the video quality that i record is literally bad. I'm literally playing on 560p monitor which is hurting to my eyes, considering i could play HD weeks prior. I don't know what happened with it, it just simply started to emitate black screens from time to time, and come back.

Earning for a new computer in my country would take time, but I would like to do that more, rather than struggling with ever rendering videos (i could render in recent days videos up to 1080p with HDMI cable, now without it - it's crashes). Quality decreased (even rendered in HD looks like 480p) and the game interest is not that big of a deal anymore - as no things are happening. But, i'll still be here responding and playing missions from time to time - without recording them.

When i'll get new computer, new opportunities will come, such as:

- streaming

- hosting events releated to DYOM

I might mentoined it previously, but i wanted to host like a DYOM Tournament consisting of a small prize pool, but first I would need to get things sorted out with the computer. I can still release missions, if you would like to - this profile is intended to post not only DYOM missions, but also other things such as CLEO Missions or even if somebody does other mods for other GTA Titles - also that - So if you have that in mind, and you want to help with potentially quite big / medium traffic, hit me up. As you saw maybe, the RedBaron's DYOM Missions went from unpopular to popular and getting near Featured Mod on one of the popular GTA Modding website ever which is quite an achivement.

What do I mean about "The game interest is not that big of a deal anymore" - it's just struggling to play the same game every single time, having no other games besides that. I used to play other games very often, and I actually had fun coming back to GTA:SA every single time, because it wasn't the only game on my desktop. Now, other steam games are running at 30 - or even less FPS than before and i don't have that fun anymore playing just only GTA:SA DYOM and DYOM missions. I'm also interested in GTA:SA Multiplayer scene more, than DYOM right now - with starting "MTA Racing Speedrunning Division" which has the potential qualifying to speedrun.com categories, if of course it will be executed perfectly.

I want to say a thing - when everything will be sorted out, all of the missions that are submitted here - will be realized. If the missions are simply not working, i'll just pass them and move on to next ones because we have 1 instance of that. I uploaded now ongoing MOTW contest video on private from BobBobowski's entry, but i'll not publish it for now, just because i don't want to publish only 1 video from MOTW submitted missions, it would be weird that second mission submitted on the thread didn't get recorded and published. And of course, time off will make me feel more happier than ever :) 

Take care, peace for now.

Just a quick edit: Congratulations @RedBaronFromTheUG for surpassing over 400 downloads from the first Driver mission pack uploaded on GTAinside! Still maybe a way to go to thousand, but we'll see..

• Like 3

RedBaronFromTheUG
On 11/30/2021 at 4:09 PM, Horus Publishing said:

Hello!

Again, want to say something real quick. I'm taking time off making videos, once again. The reason is the same - computer problems. As I had a good time couple of weeks (or shall i say 1 month) without no problems, it started again. My graphic card is not working with HDMI Cable anymore, therefore the video quality that i record is literally bad. I'm literally playing on 560p monitor which is hurting to my eyes, considering i could play HD weeks prior. I don't know what happened with it, it just simply started to emitate black screens from time to time, and come back.

Earning for a new computer in my country would take time, but I would like to do that more, rather than struggling with ever rendering videos (i could render in recent days videos up to 1080p with HDMI cable, now without it - it's crashes). Quality decreased (even rendered in HD looks like 480p) and the game interest is not that big of a deal anymore - as no things are happening. But, i'll still be here responding and playing missions from time to time - without recording them.

When i'll get new computer, new opportunities will come, such as:

- streaming

- hosting events releated to DYOM

I might mentoined it previously, but i wanted to host like a DYOM Tournament consisting of a small prize pool, but first I would need to get things sorted out with the computer. I can still release missions, if you would like to - this profile is intended to post not only DYOM missions, but also other things such as CLEO Missions or even if somebody does other mods for other GTA Titles - also that - So if you have that in mind, and you want to help with potentially quite big / medium traffic, hit me up. As you saw maybe, the RedBaron's DYOM Missions went from unpopular to popular and getting near Featured Mod on one of the popular GTA Modding website ever which is quite an achivement.

What do I mean about "The game interest is not that big of a deal anymore" - it's just struggling to play the same game every single time, having no other games besides that. I used to play other games very often, and I actually had fun coming back to GTA:SA every single time, because it wasn't the only game on my desktop. Now, other steam games are running at 30 - or even less FPS than before and i don't have that fun anymore playing just only GTA:SA DYOM and DYOM missions. I'm also interested in GTA:SA Multiplayer scene more, than DYOM right now - with starting "MTA Racing Speedrunning Division" which has the potential qualifying to speedrun.com categories, if of course it will be executed perfectly.

I want to say a thing - when everything will be sorted out, all of the missions that are submitted here - will be realized. If the missions are simply not working, i'll just pass them and move on to next ones because we have 1 instance of that. I uploaded now ongoing MOTW contest video on private from BobBobowski's entry, but i'll not publish it for now, just because i don't want to publish only 1 video from MOTW submitted missions, it would be weird that second mission submitted on the thread didn't get recorded and published. And of course, time off will make me feel more happier than ever :) 

Take care, peace for now.

Just a quick edit: Congratulations @RedBaronFromTheUG for surpassing over 400 downloads from the first Driver mission pack uploaded on GTAinside! Still maybe a way to go to thousand, but we'll see..

Understandable, have a great resting.

Thanks, i put much love and effort into that project, can't believe people from GTAinside are actually giving it a chance.

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
On 12/3/2021 at 11:09 PM, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

Understandable, have a great resting.

Thanks, i put much love and effort into that project, can't believe people from GTAinside are actually giving it a chance.

Actually your first work that I've uploaded have 418 downloads already. Good job! (Driver - San Francisco)

• 2 months later...
Horus Publishing

[UPDATE]

We don't know what is currently happening, but our videos started to literally SKYROCKET on YouTube, one older video reaching 8k views, which is massive (surpassing some AznKei view count) and we dont know if somebody is playing a joke, or viewbotting us, but we also had subscriber traffic and we don't know whats happening! If that's real, thanks!

spacer.png

aLUnHPp.png

This second picture shows the amount of thumbnails that people seen. Over 79 thousand people saw thumbnails. Wow. Literally wow

gVuPiHG.png

Seems like video got randomly promoted when typed these keywords (photos by Label admin) that's interesting. We don't know why it got promoted on "GTA SA MOD GTA 5 ANDROID" 🤣

Last update for y'all, we think its organic there's new comments that came yesterday, and they seem to be from real channels! Big W for us! :) 

Thanks, if that's organic! 🥳 That's motivating, and we'll surely continue to upload DYOM as much as we can!

- Label moderator, pictures taken by Label Admin.

Information edit.

Yasir_RFL

Just random work of YouTube algorithm.

Your work hit hard now it's luck time, enjoy those and take advantage by posting more content. It'll grew even bigger.

• Like 2

Horus Publishing
4 hours ago, Yasir_RFL said:

Just random work of YouTube algorithm.

Your work hit hard now it's luck time, enjoy those and take advantage by posting more content. It'll grew even bigger.

Omg yes! I've noticed it and we're still boping. The video that I took pictures has now 10k views. It's amazing! And other missions aswell, especially @RedBaronFromTheUG mission pack is at the peak at 1k views too! Holy crap. I don't know what to say, i'll post more DYOM then :D  And over 100k thumbnail views. Holy sh*t, yesterday it was below 100k.

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Horus Publishing
3 hours ago, Yasir_RFL said:

@Horus Publishing Thank you very much, I am satisfied with your gameplay. :)

Your mission has chance of blowing up - because 1. It's funny 2. It's well made and 3. Other random missions that i've uploaded yesterday seems to be blowing up too. LOL

Horus Publishing
36 minutes ago, mrfanboy said:

Hello, I would like to play my missions if you have the time part 1 has some little mistakes just to be said, if you'd like you can play continue playing whole series

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/70337

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71549

We saw this before, we'll give it a try for now we have some schedules videos on the way, but we'll do it surely!

Horus Publishing
On 2/8/2022 at 9:19 PM, Yasir_RFL said:

@Horus Publishing lmao that's all game of algorithm, let's see what happens to it.

Pretty much nailed it mate, 300+ views in the matter of 2 days and still gaining. Hoping it will get more, it already surpassed Catastrophe mission.

Huzaifa khan

Getting Subscribers and Views is not an easy task. Keep going man! 

Good Luck!:beerhat:

Edited by Huzaifa khan
  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

Horus Publishing
On 2/9/2022 at 2:07 PM, mrfanboy said:

Hello, I would like to play my missions if you have the time part 1 has some little mistakes just to be said, if you'd like you can play continue playing whole series

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/70337

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71549

1st part ready to upload today 1pm (13:00 CET)

EDIT: 

10 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

1st part ready to upload today 1pm (13:00 CET)

Thank you for recording my mission hope you liked it, if you want to can continue with the series I will keep releasing parts until the story is finished, also I accepted your trailer request

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
13 hours ago, mrfanboy said:

Thank you for recording my mission hope you liked it, if you want to can continue with the series I will keep releasing parts until the story is finished, also I accepted your trailer request

Yeah do other parts aswell, people seem to like it with views & likes :) . We mistakely submitted 2 trailers, remove the trailer with "Gameplay" name and don't remove "Official Gameplay" one :)