2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I will record your missions and post it to my YouTube Channel!

Horus Publishing

RedBaronFromTheUG
15 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

So far played it, it's so well done that I'm personally thinking about your permission to release it on GTAinside - it's just so good and nicely made :) It would need much more publicity rather than DYOM website ;)

[EDIT] We did it! 30 minute second episode (missions 2-10) all at once will be aired 25th October 14:00 CET! The final episode should come after that!

[EDIT 2] Ops, there are some copyright infrigement, but it's not blocking video worldwide so luckily it can be viewed! Make sure next time you would find something that would be without copyright, that would be even better :) Most interesting thing is, that the first episode that will be aired soon, didn't get any copyright infrigement at all :D

smykZIG.png

Sorry bro, might be because the dude who created the soundtracks, remade them, and then published it on youtube, must be youtube's faulty copyright system.

• Like 1

RedBaronFromTheUG

Just figured out it is possible to create missions in GTA San Vice, so i might make the chapter 1 if i ever have the time.

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
2 hours ago, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

Just figured out it is possible to create missions in GTA San Vice, so i might make the chapter 1 if i ever have the time.

I don't recommend you. It will crash no matter what. This modification is simply broken on DYOM, and you sometimes will experience crashes when:

- Browsing weapons

- Browsing skins

- Adding too many actors

- Oh and planes from default San Andreas crash into builidings there more often.. I hate it (if you know how to disable them / or know the script let me know because i hate them :( )

You can try GTA United but idk never tried it before.

There is a better mod called SAxVCxLC or something and dyom works there, even modloader works there but i dont recommend adding mods like ragdoll mods. Mods such as silent patch, limit adjuster, frame vigilante, skins, guns, all work just fine.

SAxVCxLC

• Like 1

@Horus Publishing I had a look at your GTAInside profile, and have been following some of your posts here in the subforum. I just feel like taking a moment to appreciate what you're trying to do for the community by consistently recording missions and even trying to get GTAinsiders to check out our community. DYOM and its community is definitely showing its age when it comes to activity, but I truly appreciate that you're actively trying to make positive things happen. Thank you.

I'm going through some very busy phases in life and getting lesser and lesser time to design, however I'm always trying to cook up something, slowly but surely, in the background.

• Like 2

Horus Publishing
47 minutes ago, RithRake24 said:

@Horus Publishing I had a look at your GTAInside profile, and have been following some of your posts here in the subforum. I just feel like taking a moment to appreciate what you're trying to do for the community by consistently recording missions and even trying to get GTAinsiders to check out our community. DYOM and its community is definitely showing its age when it comes to activity, but I truly appreciate that you're actively trying to make positive things happen. Thank you.

I'm going through some very busy phases in life and getting lesser and lesser time to design, however I'm always trying to cook up something, slowly but surely, in the background.

Needing permissions for uploading ;) Always uploading with a permission. Some designers from DYOM are literally flooding GTAinside (with bad missions) and it took it's toll because my recent upload there is lower downloads compared to previous ones. There were some decent missions in recent weeks, but they are getting too many which is flooding CLEO Modifications therad there :) it's a good thing from 1 point of view, but its a bad thing (if mission is bad) from 2 point of view. Trying to get permission to upload that Driver MP that i recorded, because it's nicely done with SD, if you can drop something and give me permission to release it there - go ahead. Full credit to you + i'll make instruction manual :)

Edited by Horus Publishing

RedBaronFromTheUG
On 10/22/2021 at 3:31 AM, M316 said:

There is a better mod called SAxVCxLC or something and dyom works there, even modloader works there but i dont recommend adding mods like ragdoll mods. Mods such as silent patch, limit adjuster, frame vigilante, skins, guns, all work just fine.

SAxVCxLC

Hi dude, is this the latest version?

Just now, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

Oof, the link doesn't work anymore forgot T2 scared all the modders, would appreciate if someone could distribute their 1.3 version of SAxLCxVC in here.

RedBaronFromTheUG
49 minutes ago, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

Oof, the link doesn't work anymore forgot T2 scared all the modders, would appreciate if someone could distribute their 1.3 version of SAxLCxVC in here.

Alright i'll use GTA Mixed (which is a continuation of SAxLCxVC)

They were open just recently, oh well, good thing i have them, might archive them later if i can

EDIT: Found this in the thread

Edited by M316

Horus Publishing

@RedBaronFromTheUG So i released your mission pack on GTAinside:

https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/171111-dyom-driver-you-are-the-wheelman-san-francisco/

So far it got 7/10 rating (3 people rated it, 2 of those 10/10) and one comment suggests that it should be a featured mod. Good job! 66 downloads, not that great - but we know the reasons that shi&&y creators went to GTAinside and destroyed DYOM repo by putting some sh*t missions there, but keep it up! You can make account there and respond to feedback! Some lame-ass guy who makes "GTA Definitive Edition" mods only rated it 1/10 just probably because it's DYOM soo yeah, don't look at that ;) and his profile says that he is 11 years old so XD Interesting fact about the guy is, that he even rates his mods 1/10 so it's just a blatant troll you shouldn't look at :)

And this is lovely to see, that one of the highest rated users in GTAinside added this mission to his favourites. Big claps for you 👏

74WZHhp.png

Oh and somehow it got over 311 views yesterday, and today 173 views which totals up to 484 views! :) 

3FObSrJ.png

[update] 3 minutes ago: another 10/10 rating. What a MP! People love it. Big success. Maybe even featured mod? Holy sh*t. Surpassed the barrier of 500 views. #Goingfor1k?

Horus Publishing
41 minutes ago, zakarum5835 said:

This might be the first MP to be recorded fully without parts, just fully in one video. Wish me luck :D

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
17 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

@RedBaronFromTheUG So i released your mission pack on GTAinside:

https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/171111-dyom-driver-you-are-the-wheelman-san-francisco/

So far it got 7/10 rating (3 people rated it, 2 of those 10/10) and one comment suggests that it should be a featured mod. Good job! 66 downloads, not that great - but we know the reasons that shi&&y creators went to GTAinside and destroyed DYOM repo by putting some sh*t missions there, but keep it up! You can make account there and respond to feedback! Some lame-ass guy who makes "GTA Definitive Edition" mods only rated it 1/10 just probably because it's DYOM soo yeah, don't look at that ;) and his profile says that he is 11 years old so XD Interesting fact about the guy is, that he even rates his mods 1/10 so it's just a blatant troll you shouldn't look at :)

And this is lovely to see, that one of the highest rated users in GTAinside added this mission to his favourites. Big claps for you 👏

74WZHhp.png

Oh and somehow it got over 311 views yesterday, and today 173 views which totals up to 484 views! :) 

3FObSrJ.png

[update] 3 minutes ago: another 10/10 rating. What a MP! People love it. Big success. Maybe even featured mod? Holy sh*t. Surpassed the barrier of 500 views. #Goingfor1k?

Another update. 6 votes - 5 of them 10/10 stars.

Horus Publishing
18 hours ago, zakarum5835 said:

Something went wrong 1-4 crashes when i'm back at the Barracks. Probably a cutscene is after that, right? No way of playing it without a crash, i'll still record other missions from this MP but please find origin of this problem.

[EDIT] Kingdom mission 1 i can't leave the interior with DYOM# addon, maybe i can but idk what button to use?

RedBaronFromTheUG
7 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

Something went wrong 1-4 crashes when i'm back at the Barracks. Probably a cutscene is after that, right? No way of playing it without a crash, i'll still record other missions from this MP but please find origin of this problem.

[EDIT] Kingdom mission 1 i can't leave the interior with DYOM# addon, maybe i can but idk what button to use?

Type ENEX

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
41 minutes ago, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

Type ENEX

Thanks so much! Was willing to give up recording this, now i can proceed.

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
On 10/27/2021 at 3:50 PM, zakarum5835 said:

52 minute full chapter airing tommorow 15:00 CET! We f***n did it!

• Like 1

Much thanks for recording all missions of my MP and if you want, you can post the video in it's thread of the MP.

Sorry for those bugs you have discovered or something else, and still, the MP it should be played with DYOM #addon

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
13 hours ago, zakarum5835 said:

Much thanks for recording all missions of my MP and if you want, you can post the video in it's thread of the MP.

Sorry for those bugs you have discovered or something else, and still, the MP it should be played with DYOM #addon

Only one mission - that i've told you it crashed at the very last moment (probably) only caused problems. But it recorded before the crash so that's OK I just skipped to the next mission with a little bit of fade in and out effect - idk maybe mods caused this, either way it was good. Hope you'll maybe do Easy / Hard mode because i needed to retry some of those missions. Easy mode can have more teammates health and enemies with lower health, and hard mode like this that i played.

Horus Publishing

Dear @RedBaronFromTheUG some DYOM polish gameplayer wants to review your mission pack, and i can translate it to you. Can you provide all texts from missions [that are stored in DYOMtemp] when you click Export the mission? You need to do it one by one.

RedBaronFromTheUG
On 10/31/2021 at 7:23 AM, Horus Publishing said:

Dear @RedBaronFromTheUG some DYOM polish gameplayer wants to review your mission pack, and i can translate it to you. Can you provide all texts from missions [that are stored in DYOMtemp] when you click Export the mission? You need to do it one by one.

I can try.

• Like 1

The John David
19 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

Resistance - Chapter 1 airing 13:00 tommorow (11.07.2021) - 

Nice 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Can't wait for the rest? :D

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
3 hours ago, The John David said:

Nice 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Can't wait for the rest? :D

I have two nightshifts in a row so i'll record it maybe tommorow (second chapter) and maybe next one idk

• Like 1

The John David
1 hour ago, Horus Publishing said:

I have two nightshifts in a row so i'll record it maybe tommorow (second chapter) and maybe next one idk

Take your time, I don't mind about it. I'd appreciate you did on the first chapter, so I'm looking forward for the rest soon.

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
On 11/7/2021 at 2:10 PM, The John David said:

Take your time, I don't mind about it. I'd appreciate you did on the first chapter, so I'm looking forward for the rest soon.

I recorded chapter 2 which will be over 1hr long (actually 1:12:00) i'll try to render it today + sleep at the same time because it will take approx. 3-4 hours to render on my sh*t PC.

Horus Publishing

Yeah. Airing today 15:00 - 

Have two nightshifts in a row, so basically don't except next episode / chapter sooner than 13 - 14 or if difficulty will be higher it may extend.