2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I will record your missions and post it to my YouTube Channel!

Horus Publishing

Horus Publishing

I also have an idea and would need some help because i can take short breaks on YouTube to kind of just chill out (one time i didnt upload for almost a year XD), and i would like to have some reviewer in backup to review some of the missions posted here. He would be granted "Channel manager" role (without giving him a password) there's a function on YouTube to do that, and this person will be able only to upload, manage channel (without possibility of deleting it because i can set channel manager permissions) and i would like to see couple of DYOM'ers posting their reviews on this channel, so we will be able to help eachother out and see different perspectives, or you will be able to just post gameplays

If you want, you can just quote this but i need to have a trust - if somebody likes to do gameplays you can also do them, reviews too and i can update thumbnails after you upload a video for ex. or you can make those videos private and i'll make them public whenever i need to.

Just a short message, if somebody interested then he can come in to the squad 🔥

Stardust101
On 7/6/2021 at 10:14 AM, Horus Publishing said:

LOOOL while playing a f*cking plane crashed in the area that u put the mission and it scared the sh*t out of me. Anyway uploading the vid today

LOL. That didn't happen when I was testing it!

On 7/6/2021 at 10:14 AM, Horus Publishing said:

i like that even South America designers (if you're really from Brazil) create DYOM missions here, and that's a big ++ for good grammar

GTA San Andreas is still a very popular game here in Brazil! Also, TheHalfbloodPrince is Brazilian! You've heard of him right?

• Like 1

Stardust101

Hey Horus! Do you accept mission packs and storylines? I might send you one of my MPs.

• Like 1

Horus Publishing

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

I need to postpone recordings of missions / MOTW's just because of PC health. What's happening is that i can normally play / record games but while rendering it usually crashes after a long render because AMD graphic driver is suddenly stopping working. In order to prevent the issue i would need to buy a decent PC, there's no way of fixing it on my current PC - so i need to postpone recordings for some time!

As i said in the previous post, i'm searching for a dedicated person to record gameplays, as I can make him the manager of the channel, and he'll record missions submited here, or on MOTW or i can send him a raw recording of the mission and he can convert it and post it!

I guarentee that as soon as there will be no problems I will record every single mission submitted here.

About future projects, that will happen soon as everything will be good:

- Wanted to do a short movie / short movie series about "Myth Hunting" done by DYOM and video editing.

• Like 3

MeeMeeCandy777

Oh no! Sorry to hear that! I just recently discovered your channel and checked out some videos! Good luck finding a PC!

Also, here is a DYOM suggestion I found when I was browsing:

Denise's Stories:

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/17216

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/17583

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/17584

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/18016

Also, good luck on finding a PC! I have that same situation a few years ago.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Horus Publishing
On 7/19/2021 at 4:38 PM, MeeMeeCandy777 said:

Oh no! Sorry to hear that! I just recently discovered your channel and checked out some videos! Good luck finding a PC!

Denise's Stories:

It will take a long, long time - but dont worry i'm still here and i'll deliver the content once everything setteled. I think the main reason is my graphic card is dying / system problem. Don't want to install WIN 10 again because it doesen't support my big 1TB disk :(

Good luck on buying a new PC, dude. 

On 7/17/2021 at 8:03 PM, Horus Publishing said:

Wanted to do a short movie / short movie series about "Myth Hunting" done by DYOM and video editing.

Looking forward to that! And the other recordings of course

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Horus Publishing
On 8/14/2021 at 8:02 PM, Aymunz said:

Good luck on buying a new PC, dude. 

Looking forward to that! And the other recordings of course

Currently working to get somebody to record the gameplays, and render it and I would upload them on my YT channel (missions from this theard, and maybe some upcoming MOTW's)

For any of you who want to help me out, just do this simple steps:

1. Record a video from mission (that I didn't recorded because of my faulty PC)

2. Render the video (you dont' need to do the thumbnails)

3. Upload it on Google Drive, or somewhere in a RAR package (for download to make it easier), or make Torrent (check out tutorial how to make torrent - it's easy and i would download it much faster like that)

4. I would upload it on my channel, and give you full credit.

You can render it with any free software (VSDC Free Video Editor or Handbrake, or if you have a good PC with lots of space and editing skills: Da Vinci Resolve) - btw. if you have any audio issues (skipping audio, etc) Handbrake is a great thing for that! I can't use it too, because of my PC obviously.

Thanks for the people that are willing to help, and i'm looking forward to cooperate with you! Send me private message with the files, if not you can straight send it to my public email: [email protected] (it's a temporary address for those kind of things - not my official one)

Edited by Horus Publishing

Horus Publishing

@GodzillaGTAGamer

Miracle has happened. I succesfully rendered not 1 minute, not 2 minute, not 10 minute but 20 minute video of 4 missions in one video. I decided to play GodzillaGTAGamer missions, and i succesfully rendered them and recorded them without any crashes. Enjoy! (i'll try to keep up with the pace, pc health is little bit better)

Missions in the video:

Trailer Park, The Deal, The Plane, Gun Store

• Like 2

Horus Publishing
On 7/19/2021 at 4:38 PM, MeeMeeCandy777 said:

Denise's Stories:

Recorded succesfully! Second mission Homegirl In, Homegirl Out is crashing on the cutscene while in prison so I skipped it instead (it's recorded on OLD PC btw cuz its feeling better LOL i think the main reason was heat from the temperature)

• Like 1

GodzillaGTAGamer
On 8/24/2021 at 3:56 PM, Horus Publishing said:

@GodzillaGTAGamer

Miracle has happened. I succesfully rendered not 1 minute, not 2 minute, not 10 minute but 20 minute video of 4 missions in one video. I decided to play GodzillaGTAGamer missions, and i succesfully rendered them and recorded them without any crashes. Enjoy! (i'll try to keep up with the pace, pc health is little bit better)

Missions in the video:

Trailer Park, The Deal, The Plane, Gun Store

Wow, i was waiting for this for so long. Thanks for playing my missions! Also, i made these missions 2 years ago.

Edited by GodzillaGTAGamer
  • Like 1

MeeMeeCandy777
On 8/24/2021 at 5:18 AM, Horus Publishing said:

Recorded succesfully! Second mission Homegirl In, Homegirl Out is crashing on the cutscene while in prison so I skipped it instead (it's recorded on OLD PC btw cuz its feeling better LOL i think the main reason was heat from the temperature)

Thanks for doing my request! And I understand the mission is crashing! I might send this request to other people to see if the mission is actually crashing. I wished I checked the forum before sharing it.

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
1 hour ago, MeeMeeCandy777 said:

Thanks for doing my request! And I understand the mission is crashing! I might send this request to other people to see if the mission is actually crashing. I wished I checked the forum before sharing it.

I think u uploaded the mission to main DYOM website there was a comment about it that mission is crashing for one person too. I think.

• 1 month later...
Horus Publishing

Hello!

I'm back currently - with "older" gear but it's enough to record & render missions. If you do single missions / mp's send it here. I might continue some Mission Packs that i started before problems soon! :)

Horus Publishing
On 10/13/2021 at 12:45 PM, MeeMeeCandy777 said:

Awesome!

I found this DYOM mission from another YouTube and this one got me interestedin DYOM stuff since then: Girlfriend Uprising. Here's the link: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/63091

Funny one, interesting and played it - jetpack part is kind of hard, trying to collect the bombs and rocket launchers kill me in seconds (while on jetpack ofc) didn't excepted that part :D Can't pass it, but finally something normal that is playable & interesting :)

MeeMeeCandy777
8 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

Funny one, interesting and played it - jetpack part is kind of hard, trying to collect the bombs and rocket launchers kill me in seconds (while on jetpack ofc) didn't excepted that part :D Can't pass it, but finally something normal that is playable & interesting :)

Okay. I tried. I can provide you the link to what happens at the end: 

Horus Publishing
On 10/15/2021 at 3:01 AM, MeeMeeCandy777 said:

Okay. I tried. I can provide you the link to what happens at the end: 

Well, that changes the perspective a lil bit. If i could use the footage with giving you the credit, would that video pass? I'll record to that moment with jetpack and then paste the footage ;)

MeeMeeCandy777
12 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

Well, that changes the perspective a lil bit. If i could use the footage with giving you the credit, would that video pass? I'll record to that moment with jetpack and then paste the footage ;)

Sure.

RedBaronFromTheUG

I don't know if you will read this but, i had made some Driver storylines from the Undercover mode of each game and adapted them to DYOM (there were some limitations but i tried my best) I spent like months working on them, and would love for it to have more recgonition. Warning: Some of the missions are hard because i tried to recreate the difficulty of the original game as much as i could.

DRIVER 2 - The Wheelman is Back (Back on the Streets): Chapter 3 - Las Vegas: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/62397
Driver - You're the Wheelman: Chapter 2 - San Francisco: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/64124

• Like 1

RedBaronFromTheUG
1 hour ago, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

I don't know if you will read this but, i had made some Driver storylines from the Undercover mode of each game and adapted them to DYOM (there were some limitations but i tried my best) I spent like months working on them, and would love for it to have more recgonition. Warning: Some of the missions are hard because i tried to recreate the difficulty of the original game as much as i could.

DRIVER 2 - The Wheelman is Back (Back on the Streets): Chapter 3 - Las Vegas: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/62397
Driver - You're the Wheelman: Chapter 2 - San Francisco: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/64124

One of these hard missions in one of my storylines is Beat the Train, use my walkthrough for assistance. 

Edited by RedBaronFromTheUG
  • Like 1

Horus Publishing
10 hours ago, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

One of these hard missions in one of my storylines is Beat the Train, use my walkthrough for assistance. 

Looks cool. Sure. I'll try record both MeeCandy and yours and upload it somwhere near upcoming weeks.

RedBaronFromTheUG
8 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

Looks cool. Sure. I'll try record both MeeCandy and yours and upload it somwhere near upcoming weeks.

Thank you so much, also with the final mission of the Driver 1 storyline, the enemy ped might be stuck somewhere due to buggy driving path just make him crash into the wall where he can drive straight or push him with the car, it's an issue i discovered with the path i made for the actor.

Interested on seeing what MeeCandy's missions are.

Edited by RedBaronFromTheUG
  • Like 1

MeeMeeCandy777
56 minutes ago, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

Thank you so much, also with the final mission of the Driver 1 storyline, the enemy ped might be stuck somewhere due to buggy driving path just make him crash into the wall where he can drive straight or push him with the car, it's an issue i discovered with the path i made for the actor.

Interested on seeing what MeeCandy's missions are.

I found a DYOM mission on YouTube that got me interested in the mod in the first place: Girlfriend Uprising. It was also the first DYOM mod video I have watched when I was searching for mods to discover and watch.

Horus Publishing
22 hours ago, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

I discovered that in the second mission (i believe its second because it's storyline) there's a burger shot / clucking bell interior [?] nvm and player is too close to the doors, causing him to get out of the building, and when im trying to go back mission crashes. Playing on frame limiter. Its in Driver: You are the wheelman CH.2 - SF - was just testing it out. I'll record chapter 1 first, then second if you're guessing.

RedBaronFromTheUG
8 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

I discovered that in the second mission (i believe its second because it's storyline) there's a burger shot / clucking bell interior [?] nvm and player is too close to the doors, causing him to get out of the building, and when im trying to go back mission crashes. Playing on frame limiter. Its in Driver: You are the wheelman CH.2 - SF - was just testing it out. I'll record chapter 1 first, then second if you're guessing.

I think it's because i installed DYOM# when making the missions, i should've put the markers a bit backwards. If it's still happening, try to use dyom#.

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
On 10/19/2021 at 3:31 AM, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

I think it's because i installed DYOM# when making the missions, i should've put the markers a bit backwards. If it's still happening, try to use dyom#.

Eh need to re-record your thing forgot about SD - Mods and I know you wouldn't be happy about it. I'm thinking about recording everything & then pasting it all like it will not be separated but like full movie on YT (around 1 hour to watch) with all missions, that would be very cool and idk if somebody did it in the past - probably but this will be the best idea but need to sacriface my old PC for that ;)

First episode airing 23th Oct. 14:00 CET :) 

Horus Publishing

So far played it, it's so well done that I'm personally thinking about your permission to release it on GTAinside - it's just so good and nicely made :) It would need much more publicity rather than DYOM website ;)

[EDIT] We did it! 30 minute second episode (missions 2-10) all at once will be aired 25th October 14:00 CET! The final episode should come after that!

[EDIT 2] Ops, there are some copyright infrigement, but it's not blocking video worldwide so luckily it can be viewed! Make sure next time you would find something that would be without copyright, that would be even better :) Most interesting thing is, that the first episode that will be aired soon, didn't get any copyright infrigement at all :D

smykZIG.png