Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    2. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    3. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. Bugs*

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    6. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

I will record your missions and post it to my YouTube Channel!


Horus Publishing
 Share

Recommended Posts

Horus Publishing

ABOUT ME

 

My forum name is Horus Publishing, but this whole thing is run by Jacob. Horus Publishing it's a DYOM label that - with a permission of mission creator we post user missions on other modding sites (ex.: GTAInside) - but now I will start a new project regarding recording missions.

 

Missions will be recorded without commentary. You can send your missions to showcase on my YouTube channel, but also - if you want to you can gain us a permission, to post your mission at GTAinside, which will get more downloads than in DYOM website (all of 4 uploads there from me - had atleast 1k downloads) and organic ratings - so real people will rate the missions aswell - you can give us. We highly appreciate that, and we give full credit to the author. Also you will be able to check the feedback on GTAinside (comments, etc)

 

Links:

GTAinside Profile: https://www.gtainside.com/user/horus_publishing (total mission downloads for now: 3,829, and average of 1,276 downloads)

Our newest YouTube channel, where I will post mission gameplays: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSLcldUNg-B34KEjtZOZfwg

 

See ya soon!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aymunz

Hey, I remember giving you a mission before! It did pretty well!

Good luck on this homie. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
14 hours ago, Aymunz said:

Hey, I remember giving you a mission before! It did pretty well!

Good luck on this homie. :)

Tysm! Hoping to do the job, but nobody wants it :( . Looks like it's pretty dead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Heard you wanna review something, you down to review an MP? Was wondering if you can review mine. Here is the link of the first chapter, make sure to read the instructions as there are some things YOU HAVE TO DO: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/70044

 

If not then I can recommend you some of my MOTW missions like:

 

H-31: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69326

Perdicion Island: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/68913

The Ultimate Opportunist: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/68696

Drift In The Air: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69856

 

Take your pic!!!!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
On 6/30/2021 at 1:39 AM, M316 said:

Heard you wanna review something, you down to review an MP? Was wondering if you can review mine. Here is the link of the first chapter, make sure to read the instructions as there are some things YOU HAVE TO DO: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/70044

 

If not then I can recommend you some of my MOTW missions like:

 

H-31: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69326

Perdicion Island: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/68913

The Ultimate Opportunist: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/68696

Drift In The Air: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69856

 

Take your pic!!!!!!

 

Finally!

 

Ofc, i'll do that even today, but i'm waiting for recent MOTW entries to record them first, and then i would record your missions. I might also play full MP, but i'll see.

Edited by Horus Publishing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
On 6/30/2021 at 1:39 AM, M316 said:

Heard you wanna review something, you down to review an MP? Was wondering if you can review mine. Here is the link of the first chapter, make sure to read the instructions as there are some things YOU HAVE TO DO: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/70044

 

If not then I can recommend you some of my MOTW missions like:

 

H-31: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69326

Perdicion Island: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/68913

The Ultimate Opportunist: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/68696

Drift In The Air: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69856

 

Take your pic!!!!!!

 

They're nicely made, but fricking hell.. The difficulty is not that easy! I would need to try them like 3, 4 times because i already failed 2 missions. Damn you're doing hard missions, but worth playing :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)

Drift In The Air - DONE (with mods - only last part was re-used from vanilla video because van can't somehow move to rendezvous (can't leave the airport) but everything else is with mods and SD). Will be premiered on YT later, after ongoing MOTW.

 

Perdicion Island - DONE (with mods)

 

Edited by Horus Publishing
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/30/2021 at 3:20 PM, Horus Publishing said:

Drift In The Air - DONE (w/o mods - but its still good, don't worry - i'll link up the mods / sd's in the description). Will be premiered on YT later, after ongoing MOTW.

 

It will look awkward as hell without mods, why didn't you use them? They are meant to be used.

 

Edited by M316
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
On 6/30/2021 at 3:43 PM, M316 said:

It will look awkward as hell without mods, why didn't you use them? They are meant to be used.

 

 

Wow, chill. I will re-record that then. But it's annoying mission af, because i failed it like 10 times because of difficulty. It's not for an avearge DYOM'er like me, but i rerecorded it and now i'll reuse only last part without mods, because somehow with mods it corrupts the last drive from the Airport.

 

Please, try creating more easier missions like Perdicion Island, it wasn't that difficult and i didn't failed it milion times - unlike in Drift in the air. Just because a truck bombed me, while shotgun Russians have 100% accuracy along with other enemies, and i realize that i don't have much health and in the couple of seconds im already dead or my mates are dead, or they're stupid and getting in front of my crosshair to damage them :) 

 

UPDATE - i did it like u wish - with mandatory mods. Now i'll just upload it as private and wait for the MOTW missions to come up and your works will be premiered after MOTW ends.

And OOF i got a copyright strike, because one SD music contained copyrighted music :) 

 

Btw. try to do more "avearge" user friendly missions, and missions that even with Vanilla make sense, but i'm not saying it's mandatory, its up to you.

Edited by Horus Publishing
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/30/2021 at 4:19 PM, Horus Publishing said:

 

Wow, chill. I will re-record that then. But it's annoying mission af, because i failed it like 10 times because of difficulty. It's not for an avearge DYOM'er like me, but i rerecorded it and now i'll reuse only last part without mods, because somehow with mods it corrupts the last drive from the Airport.

 

Please, try creating more easier missions like Perdicion Island, it wasn't that difficult and i didn't failed it milion times - unlike in Drift in the air. Just because a truck bombed me, while shotgun Russians have 100% accuracy along with other enemies, and i realize that i don't have much health and in the couple of seconds im already dead or my mates are dead, or they're stupid and getting in front of my crosshair to damage them :) 

 

UPDATE - i did it like u wish - with mandatory mods. Now i'll just upload it as private and wait for the MOTW missions to come up and your works will be premiered after MOTW ends.

And OOF i got a copyright strike, because one SD music contained copyrighted music :) 

 

Btw. try to do more "avearge" user friendly missions, and missions that even with Vanilla make sense, but i'm not saying it's mandatory, its up to you.

Nah it us cool, I wasn't mad I was just saying so no hard feelings 

Also missions are a bit difficult cos people in the community sometimes complain about the easiness of the mission so I decided to up the difficulty a bit 

 

As for the copyright strike, I guess ik which song was the reason and I am deeply sorry for what happened.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
On 6/30/2021 at 6:04 PM, M316 said:

Nah it us cool, I wasn't mad I was just saying so no hard feelings 

Also missions are a bit difficult cos people in the community sometimes complain about the easiness of the mission so I decided to up the difficulty a bit 

 

As for the copyright strike, I guess ik which song was the reason and I am deeply sorry for what happened.

 

No worries.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing

So i decided to premiere it tommorow! Because MOTW is taking so long (with entries) i decided to premiere two missions tommorow: Drift In The Air and Perdicion Island

 

First one starts at 1pm (13:00 CEST)

Second one starts at 1:30pm (13:30 CEST)

And a "Random Missions" series (one video) starts from 2:15PM (14:15 CEST)

 

Links:

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
On 7/3/2021 at 9:32 PM, YGE said:

Hey I want you play my mp The Kidnapped Soldier

 

it has some errors but you will like it

 

Sure ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
On 7/4/2021 at 4:33 PM, Mikul said:

Take a look at those and record them if you have time 😉

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69026

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69192

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69282

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69984

Don't forget to install the mods B)

 

Sure :)  Do for all of them mods are mandatory?

Edited by Horus Publishing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2021 at 4:53 PM, Horus Publishing said:

 

Sure :)  Do for all of them mods are mandatory?

Each mission has it's own mods and yes they're mandatory

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
On 7/4/2021 at 4:55 PM, Mikul said:

Each mission has it's own mods and yes they're mandatory

 

Bruh, the racing mission is totally sick - i felt like i was playing with some of my peeps from my multiplayer team. Raah. And nice way to prevent finishing second, or third :D I'll render the video and upload it later today.

 

Video:

 

Panino Italiano Heist is uploading!

 

https://youtu.be/Xj1mucgHCGo

Edited by Horus Publishing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
On 7/4/2021 at 5:22 PM, Skadryl said:

Here's my motw#184 entry:
https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69551
I want you to play&record it and post a quick review. Enjoy 😎

 

Absolutely. I'll make sure that i record everything, and start recording mission packs too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
On 7/4/2021 at 5:22 PM, Skadryl said:

Here's my motw#184 entry:
https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69551
I want you to play&record it and post a quick review. Enjoy 😎

 

Yo, idk who's that fricking harsh on DYOM website - this mission 👍👍👍👍 - but copied SD to the right folder, and it doesen't play the audio unfourtanetly. But mods are working fine.

 

You wanted a review, so here it is:

Pluses:

- Cool skins

- Drive-by

- Not easy mission (failed couple of times, that jump tho really made me mad at one point :D)

- Mission is long (if u don't speedrun it & playing it for the first time)

- Object placement (that place on the rooftop i thought that this is a place i never visited before)

- Custom ammo number

- Enemies have randomized headshots & accuracy

- Interior usage

- Custom peds visible during the last chase, to make the world more alive (++)

Minuses

- No health / armor pickups (or i just didn't saw one)

 

Overall rating: 9.5/10 - definitely mission worth playing, someone was harsh giving that 3 stars on DYOM website 

 

Video:

 

 

Edited by Horus Publishing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Skadryl
On 7/4/2021 at 9:13 PM, Horus Publishing said:

 

Yo, idk who's that fricking harsh on DYOM website - this mission 👍👍👍👍 - but copied SD to the right folder, and it doesen't play the audio unfourtanetly. But mods are working fine.

 

You wanted a review, so here it is:

Pluses:

- Cool skins

- Drive-by

- Not easy mission (failed couple of times, that jump tho really made me mad at one point :D)

- Mission is long (if u don't speedrun it & playing it for the first time)

- Object placement (that place on the rooftop i thought that this is a place i never visited before)

- Custom ammo number

- Enemies have randomized headshots & accuracy

- Interior usage

- Custom peds visible during the last chase, to make the world more alive (++)

Minuses

- No health / armor pickups (or i just didn't saw one)

 

Overall rating: 9.5/10 - definitely mission worth playing, someone was harsh giving that 3 stars on DYOM website 

 

Video:

 

 

Thanks man. Really appreciate that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stardust101

Hey man. I like what you have to offer. I would like you to record my mission San Torino I made for MOTW #185. You have my permission to post it somewhere else. Thank you.

 

Link: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69513

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
On 7/6/2021 at 12:52 AM, Stardust101 said:

Hey man. I like what you have to offer. I would like you to record my mission San Torino I made for MOTW #185. You have my permission to post it somewhere else. Thank you.

 

Link: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69513

 

👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see you are popping horus, good thing that you found some missions to play, keep up the work👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2021 at 12:52 AM, Stardust101 said:

Hey man. I like what you have to offer. I would like you to record my mission San Torino I made for MOTW #185. You have my permission to post it somewhere else. Thank you.

 

Link: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/69513

 

LOOOL while playing a f*cking plane crashed in the area that u put the mission and it scared the sh*t out of me. Anyway uploading the vid today.

 

The mission is quite good, and the grammar is very good too - i like that even South America designers (if you're really from Brazil) create DYOM missions here, and that's a big ++ for good grammar

 

Pluses:

- Cool mission plot about villagers

- Dialogues (++ especially for a foreginer)

- Shooting & Fighting sequence

- Interior usage

- Objects usage

- Custom ammo

- Cutscenes

 

Minuses:

- Mission could be longer (would want to see like next day revenge or something)

- Area does not suit me (this is not exactly a minus, and i'll not count it but i don't like missions in this specific area because those sh*t planes crash there :D )

- You could put slight more bit of mobsters outside while fighting - small ammount of them makes the fighting easier

 

Overall rating: 9.0/10 - Very good mission, keep it up homie 😀

 

Video: https://youtu.be/LLyAyCExO_8 (will be public at 16:30 CEST)

 

I can surely say that i can put it on GTAinside with your permission, so stay tuned about it ;)

Edited by Horus Publishing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also horus I noticed that u gave only 1 review so far, so I think it is ideal for u to review past and future missions from now on if u don't mind, don't you think?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
On 7/6/2021 at 4:21 PM, M316 said:

Also horus I noticed that u gave only 1 review so far, so I think it is ideal for u to review past and future missions from now on if u don't mind, don't you think?

 

I did few of actually, from MOTW's but here from Mikul (on YT comment because he told me to, and i totally forgot) and i think in Feeling of Speed on Mikul's DYOM page. I'll do more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
On 7/1/2021 at 8:22 PM, Horus Publishing said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reviews

 

Drift In The Air

 

Pluses:

- Great plot of the mission (i liked the biker gang story)

- Good usage of mods (skins & weapons)

- Difficulty (wasn't that easy, and i failed it like 10 times :D)

- Objects

- Audio

- Flying a plane (which sometimes very rarely happens at DYOM scene)

- Long

- Cool motive of your friends following you with their bikes at the start

 

Minuses:

- Mission crashes at the airport with mods (literally nearly everytime, or bug out which the ped don't drive)

- The chase at the end didn't contain nearly nothing except the helicopter (or just a bug without mods)

 

Overall rating: 9.0/10

 

Perdicion Island

 

Pluses:

- Skins

- Cool custom island done from objects

- Audio

- Timed mission (at some point)

- Interior usage

- Difficulty (not that easy)

- Cool music at the end

- Cool ending

 

Minuses:

- Sometimes that custom terrain made of objects made my character slide or sometimes it was buggy

- Some bugs with actor routes

 

Overall rating: 9.0/10

 

Btw, noticed that Perdicion island video has missing the ending part of the mission, the video was edited & everything was put there so idk why is it like that, sometimes YouTube bug the duration of the video or i just forgot to place it, so i can do it by reuploading it (idk how did that happen lol, and i did notice that today). Or i just forgot to put it as i said in the program to render it, because i failed mission like 2 times and maybe i just misplaced the file. This happened couple of times now (also with Mikul mission video) so tell me if you want a re-upload with that missing part.

 

Edited by Horus Publishing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2021 at 4:43 PM, Horus Publishing said:

 

Reviews

 

Drift In The Air

 

Pluses:

- Great plot of the mission (i liked the biker gang story)

- Good usage of mods (skins & weapons)

- Difficulty (wasn't that easy, and i failed it like 10 times :D)

- Objects

- Audio

- Flying a plane (which sometimes very rarely happens at DYOM scene)

- Long

- Cool motive of your friends following you with their bikes at the start

 

Minuses:

- Mission crashes at the airport with mods (literally nearly everytime, or bug out which the ped don't drive)

- The chase at the end didn't contain nearly nothing except the helicopter (or just a bug without mods)

 

Overall rating: 9.0/10

 

Perdicion Island

 

Pluses:

- Skins

- Cool custom island done from objects

- Audio

- Timed mission (at some point)

- Interior usage

- Difficulty (not that easy)

- Cool music at the end

- Cool ending

 

Minuses:

- Sometimes that custom terrain made of objects made my character slide or sometimes it was buggy

- Some bugs with actor routes

 

Overall rating: 9.0/10

 

Btw, noticed that Perdicion island video has missing the ending part of the mission, the video was edited & everything was put there so idk why is it like that, sometimes YouTube bug the duration of the video or i just forgot to place it, so i can do it by reuploading it (idk how did that happen lol, and i did notice that today). Or i just forgot to put it as i said in the program to render it, because i failed mission like 2 times and maybe i just misplaced the file. This happened couple of times now (also with Mikul mission video) so tell me if you want a re-upload with that missing part.

 

Appreciate the review, for DITA, cops were supposed to spawn in the drive by part but for some people they didn't so I guess it is dyom being buggy even thought I set them as must spawn, they spawned in my end so that's why I didn't notice the issue.

 

For perdicion, the slippery object is a common DYOM or SA bug and it is more noticeable when doing it in a custom made environment also could explain the actor routes being sometimes buggy, nonetheless great that you enjoyed them, looking forward to your future in reviewing DYOM missions.

Edited by M316
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.