1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA 5 Features You Want Removed In GTA 6

CynicalMexican

CynicalMexican

What the title says.

- Yoga. I don't even know why they thought this would be a good idea; I wouldn't mind it if it were integrated into a gym though if the weight feature comes back.

- Ocean Floor. Literally a stroke of ego. Unless the next game is Grand Theft Nemo and we're going to play as an Octopus trying to get to the mean streets of Cleveland.

- Regenerative Health. I'd like to have fast food restaurants back in the game instead, thank you.

- Strip Clubs. Controversial one, but I never understood the appeal. I want to play a game, not watch an adult film. Unless this is integrated with the in-game economy.

- Racing. Ditto. It's too easy and GTA isn't a racing game.

- Many of the guns. Honestly, the gun selection in GTA V feels like bloatware on a computer. I'm sure the number can be reduced.

- Hunting. It feels so out of place in a game about crime. Obviously this worked better in Red Dead.

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1
HOW'S ANNIE?

- Having pedestrians and police go psycho if you're physically too close to them. Can't even iimmerse yourself with a stroll through the streets without having somebody call the cops.

- The ocean floor for sure. With the amount of work they spent on that in V, Rockstar could've built a whole extra city like San Diego instead.

- The stock market. Sure, a good idea in theory. But the fact the only way to make any REAL money in V is to play Gordon Gekko takes off a lot of the criminal edge.

- Personal player stats like strength, driving skill, lung capacity, flying skill. If they're going to keep with the multiple protagonists there needs to be a means to keep each protagonist feeling unique. Literally no variety exists between the trio once you've got all their stats maxed out.

• Like 9
The Tracker
Posted (edited)

-Three playable characters. Two are enough for me. Three was fun for missions, not gonna lie, but for the free-roam aspect it was too much at times IMO, also that was one of the main reasons GTA V's story was so weak compared to previous games, too many protagonists, too short story and not enough focus to all of them.

-The abbility to carry ALL your weapons, that just trivializes the whole combat, making all the encounters pretty unbalanced as you can literally switch to whatever powerful af gun you want once things get difficult or you run out of ammo, it also is kinda immersion breaking. Gimme something like any Pre-V game, when you could carry only one weapon of each type, and let me store the rest in my safehouse or personal vehicle trunk, just like RDR2, or even get them via friend abbilities/associates just like GTA IV/EFLC and Mafia 3.

-Special abbilities. They were pretty useful at times in V, but I would rather have more gameplay differences between them such as animations, movement, combat/melee style or even side activities.

-Personal vehicle system. Let me choose my OWN personal car, Rockstar, rather than stucking me with just one the whole time. 

-The safehouse garage system. This whole system has been deplorable in the whole franchise, doesn't matter if you've used THAT stored vehicle the whole time, the moment you deviate your attention from it, it's lost, forever, GTA V kinda tried to fix this with the alternative garage system and police impound system, but both are still flawed as hell, the first is very limited, you can only keep 4 vehicles, 4, the latter is broken, your lost car will either appear there, or be replaced by another car you used. They should use a system like Mafia 2, where ALL your owned cars will appear again in your garages, no matter what. A more realistic system like GTA Online would be welcomed as well.

-The EXACT same linear mission desing. I personally didn't have much problem with the GTA V and RDR2 mission desing, It helps me keep myself more immersed in the storyline and the cinematic style Rockstar is characterized for, but they could also give more balance to it, something like GTA San Andreas and kinda like GTA IV, were you had crazy unique sh*t happening, but could also do your own thing at times.

-A messy interaction menu system, I want something simpler and with a more comfortable way to activate it, holding a button and having to go to three slots only to put on some glasses is tiring, mix it into something like RDR2's inventory.

-The damage system where you can get NPC's killed at the slighest bump, unrealistic and boring as hell.

-Unbalanced health system where your character could die ridiculously fast from aim-bot accuracy enemies, it's frustrating.

-Minigames like hunting, yoga or diving, as oppossed to actual criminal side activities, this is GTA, not a Retired simulator.

-Criminal side activities that sound good on paper, and can even be fun, but end up being boring as they are undercooked, lack depth and are nothing but repetition of the same mission, like Trevor's gun running missions. Give me something that I can manage the way I want, that I can do the way I want, with the vehicles I want, with variety of locations to do such stuff, actual connection to the open world to perform them and even detailed interiors I own where I can do my operations in an immersive way, some kind of mix of criminal activities seen already such as VCS Empire Building, EFLC Gang/Drug Wars and even Chinatown Wars drug dealing, DON'T give me a stranger mission sold as an activity.

-Focus on bigass but useless map details like the underwater or the numerous naked mountains, rather than actual deep, explorable areas to get lost in. If they managed to achieve the latter thrice with GTA SA, RDR1 and RDR2, they can do it now as well.

-Stupid, usseless stealth button, instead of a crouching ability.

Edited by The Tracker

Why should features that are optional be removed? The game does not force you to do side activities such as yoga, golf, visiting strip clubs, or racing. But you want them removed because you don't like them? It's like saying all cars should be removed because I personally prefer motorcycles. Don't like it don't do it, simple as that.

Posted (edited)

-Yoga, tennis and golf,GTA is about crime,it's not a retirement simulator

-Special abilities,if I wanna play as a superhero I'll play PS4 Spiderman or Spiderman Miles Morales

-People attacking you or calling the cops for standing next to them

-Cops raising your wanted level from one to two stars for no reason,just so they have an excuse to shoot you

-Mememobiles (KITTs, Batmobiles, submarine cars, flying cars, flying bikes, rocket cars, flip cars, Tron bikes, etc.) and sci-fi guns

-Carrying all the weapons at once,I'd love if we could still buy all of them,but only carry one of each category like in the old GTA games,the rest could be stored in a gun locker at a safehouse or the trunk of protagonist's car

-Missions failing if we try to improvise instead of doing them the scripted way

-Scripted personal vehicles like in GTA 5 singleplayer,I prefer choosing my own personal vehicles like in GTA Online

-Killing NPCs with one punch or even with a bitch slap

-Boring hand to hand combat system consisting of only a handful of sloppy punches and kicks,a combat system similar to that in Bully, GTA SA (ability to learn new fighting moves) or GTA 4 would be more fun

-Cars exploding when falling on the roof

I personally wouldn't want racing removed,street racing is a pretty common criminal activity and we should be able to do it (I'd also want burglary from GTA SA and drug dealing from GTA CTW returned).I also wouldn't want to have just a handful of guns,even if for example a Glock 17 and Beretta 92, or a Micro Uzi, a Mac 11, a Tec 9 and a VZ61 Škorpion, or an Uzi and MP5 would feel and perform pretty much the same,having some variety is a good thing,definitely better than literally every armed NPC pulling out the same pistol.

Edited by GTA-Biker
CynicalMexican
1 hour ago, Cyper said:

Why should features that are optional be removed? The game does not force you to do side activities such as yoga, golf, visiting strip clubs, or racing. But you want them removed because you don't like them? It's like saying all cars should be removed because I personally prefer motorcycles. Don't like it don't do it, simple as that.

Because they divert attention from other areas of the game, or just simply don't make sense.

Do you think GTA SA's wardrobe, haircut, and weight system would've worked in GTA 4? 

3 hours ago, The Tracker said:

-Three playable characters. Two are enough for me. Three was fun for missions, not gonna lie, but for the free-roam aspect it was too much at times IMO, also that was one of the main reasons GTA V's story was so weak compared to previous games, too many protagonists, too short story and not enough focus to all of them.

-The abbility to carry ALL your weapons, that just trivializes the whole combat, making all the encounters pretty unbalanced as you can literally switch to whatever powerful af gun you want once things get difficult or you run out of ammo, it also is kinda immersion breaking. Gimme something like any Pre-V game, when you could carry only one weapon of each type, and let me store the rest in my safehouse or personal vehicle trunk, just like RDR2, or even get them via friend abbilities/associates just like GTA IV/EFLC and Mafia 3.

-Special abbilities. They were pretty useful at times in V, but I would rather have more gameplay differences between them such as animations, movement, combat/melee style or even side activities.

-Personal vehicle system. Let me choose my OWN personal car, Rockstar, rather than stucking me with just one the whole time. 

-The safehouse garage system. This whole system has been deplorable in the whole franchise, doesn't matter if you've used THAT stored vehicle the whole time, the moment you deviate your attention from it, it's lost, forever, GTA V kinda tried to fix this with the alternative garage system and police impound system, but both are still flawed as hell, the first is very limited, you can only keep 4 vehicles, 4, the latter is broken, your lost car will either appear there, or be replaced by another car you used. They should use a system like Mafia 2, where ALL your owned cars will appear again in your garages, no matter what. A more realistic system like GTA Online would be welcomed as well.

-The EXACT same linear mission desing. I personally didn't have much problem with the GTA V and RDR2 mission desing, It helps me keep myself more immersed in the storyline and the cinematic style Rockstar is characterized for, but they could also give more balance to it, something like GTA San Andreas and kinda like GTA IV, were you had crazy unique sh*t happening, but could also do your own thing at times and take advantage of the open world would be welcome.

-A messy interaction menu system, I want something simpler and with a more comfortable way to activate it, holding a button and having to go to three slots only to put on some glasses is tiring, mix it into something like RDR2's inventory.

-The damage system where you can get NPC's killed at the slighest bump, unrealistic and boring as hell.

-Unbalanced health system where your character could die ridiculously fast from aim-bot accuracy enemies, it's frustrating.

-Minigames like hunting, yoga or diving, as oppossed to actual criminal side activities, this is GTA, not a Retired simulator.

-Criminal side activities that sound good on paper, and can even be fun, but end up being boring as they are undercooked, lack depth and are nothing but repetition of the same mission, like Trevor's gun running missions. Give me something that I can manage the way I want, that I can do the way I want, with the vehicles I want, with variety of locations to do such stuff, actual connection to the open world to perform them and even detailed interiors I own where I can do my operations in an immersive way, some kind of mix of criminal activities seen already such as VCS Empire Building, EFLC Gang/Drug Wars and even Chinatown Wars drug dealing, DON'T give me a stranger mission sold as an activity.

-Focus on bigass but useless map details like the underwater or the numerous naked mountains, rather than actual deep, explorable areas to get lost in. If they managed to achieve the latter thrice with GTA SA, RDR1 and RDR2, they can do it now as well.

Holy crap, someone actually feels the same way about holding guns in the game.

I play the game and select one gun on purpose for each mission because it's ridiculous to be able to just switch weapons whenever. It breaks immersion.

I don't think restricting that would be welcomed though; just a personal preference I guess. 

• Like 2
CynicalMexican
27 minutes ago, GTA-Biker said:

-Special abilities,if I wanna play as a superhero I'll play PS4 Spiderman or Spiderman Miles Morales

-Cops raising your wanted level from one to two stars for no reason,just so they have an excuse to shoot you

-Mememobiles (KITTs, Batmobiles, submarine cars, flying cars, flying bikes, rocket cars, flip cars, Tron bikes, etc.) and sci-fi guns

-Carrying all the weapons at once,I'd love if we could still buy all of them,but only carry one of each category like in the old GTA games,the rest could be stored in a gun locker at a safehouse or the trunk of protagonist's car

-Missions failing if we try to improvise instead of doing them the scripted way

-Scripted personal vehicles like in GTA 5 singleplayer,I prefer choosing my own personal vehicles like in GTA Online

-Killing NPCs with one punch or even with a bitch slap

-Boring hand to hand combat system consisting of only a handful of sloppy punches and kicks,a combat system similar to that in Bully, GTA SA (ability to learn new fighting moves) or GTA 4 would be more fun

-Cars exploding when falling on the roof

I personally wouldn't want racing removed,street racing is a pretty common criminal activity and we should be able to do it (I'd also want burglary from GTA SA and drug dealing from GTA CTW returned).I also wouldn't want to have just a handful of guns,even if for example a Glock 17 and Beretta 92, or a Micro Uzi, a Mac 11, a Tec 9 and a VZ61 Škorpion, or an Uzi and MP5 would feel and perform pretty much the same,having some variety is a good thing,definitely better than literally every armed NPC pulling out the same pistol.

Lol at the Meme cars. I remember 2013 when just having the Z Type was crazy. But that was liked; fans wanted it back, it was a GTA 2 car people loved, and the design was pretty cool. Plus it didn't ruin the vibe of the game, it appears in an FIB mission IIRC

• Like 2
11 hours ago, CynicalMexican said:

- Yoga. I don't even know why they thought this would be a good idea; I wouldn't mind it if it were integrated into a gym though if the weight feature comes back.

Well, I'm assuming yoga was only added because of it being a part of Michael's family story and the whole Amanda thing.

- Ocean Floor. Literally a stroke of ego. Unless the next game is Grand Theft Nemo and we're going to play as an Octopus trying to get to the mean streets of Cleveland.

No, I actually hope this comes back! But with actual collectibles down there a la GTA San Andreas and more stuff to explore. Bring rebreathers and similar stuff to single player and just fill that ocean floor with things! The classic GTA's were all about exploring in unlikely places too, for hidden packages and such, so I don't see why an ocean floor can't exist.

- Strip Clubs. Controversial one, but I never understood the appeal. I want to play a game, not watch an adult film. Unless this is integrated with the in-game economy.

Been a thing since GTA Vice City, and in that case it was an asset you could get money out of. I mean, it's a crime game, strip clubs do make some sense, but they're not essential, for sure.

- Racing. Ditto. It's too easy and GTA isn't a racing game.

I can't understand the logic behind this one. How does illegal racing not fit into an open world action crime game? Not to mention it's another nice extra minigame for extra bonuses like money, or driving skill if that's brought back. Don't remove race events from Story Mode imo.

11 hours ago, HOW'S ANNIE? said:

- The stock market. Sure, a good idea in theory. But the fact the only way to make any REAL money in V is to play Gordon Gekko takes off a lot of the criminal edge.

If GTA VI is set in modern day there is a lot they could do with this. I say keep the stock market but make it better. The one in GTA V was easy to cheat after certain missions, but it's not like you couldn't make easy money in the classic GTA games either... 

11 hours ago, HOW'S ANNIE? said:

- Personal player stats like strength, driving skill, lung capacity, flying skill. If they're going to keep with the multiple protagonists there needs to be a means to keep each protagonist feeling unique. Literally no variety exists between the trio once you've got all their stats maxed out.

I think this should absolutely stay but affect the world even more. In fact, regardless of whether there's multiple protags or not, bring back muscle, fat, stamina, etc. It would be nice to have different characters between players, missions that require you to have a certain level of fitness (you aren't gonna go underwater with weak lungs), etc.

The abbility to carry ALL your weapons, that just trivializes the whole combat, making all the encounters pretty unbalanced as you can literally switch to whatever powerful af gun you want once things get difficult or you run out of ammo

It's an open world adventure/action crime game, not an RPG. Don't turn GTA into an RPG in Story Mode.

-The safehouse garage system. This whole system has been deplorable in the whole franchise, doesn't matter if you've used THAT stored vehicle the whole time

Nope. If they bring back mod shops, I want to store my unique badass modded cars just like I did in GTA San Andreas. Especially in modern days with photo mode, better looking games, etc.

Why not both?

1 hour ago, GTA-Biker said:

While I do think that the dispatch stuff could be a bit better balanced in future games (yes, standing next to a cop shouldn't give you 2 stars), it's a crime game, they are 100% gonna make you fight cops on purpose and open up opportunities for that. It's been fun since GTA 1.

tl;dr: apparently so far people don't want GTA to be a GTA game, including stuff that was in the III-era games that made them even more fun lmao

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Here's my list:

• Driving NPC A.I that knows exactly where you are coming from and then drives towards you to screw your car (especially in GTAO). Make the AI defensive, not telepathic and determined to ram me.
  • Grind driven Online and paywalls. If there are new missions I don't want to have to buy a vehicle, a property, a pet frog to do it (O specific).
  • Missions that make you drive all the way from LS Docks to Paleto (exaggeration, aggravated in O). Seriously, what's the point? Drag the dialog? Make longer cutscenes if that's the case.
  • The map should be locked like it used to be, having everything explorable from the get go diminishes the sense of progression that the previous titles had.
  • No rectangular radar, I prefer a circle. Don't ask me why, I just prefer circles.
  • Less handholding. Leave me be and play the mission the way I want to play.

Let's see yours...

Those are optional, I think there is no harm in leaving them there. Code can be ported as everything nowadays is Object Oriented Programming.

I have a feeling this will be changed in the next GTA. V is pretty much a "joke" game (which I really don't see them doing again because I'm sure it pissed some people off, me included)

V being V. I can agree. Random intimidation from NPCs that leads to the police chasing you is kind of stupid. I wouldn't mind if the NPCs made remarks based on my progression. Like GTA SA, if you were rich they would compliment CJ. If you were fat or poor, they would insult CJ.

GTA O is mostly responsible for this. It's yeah... silly. Like GTA V is on its entirety.

-Carrying all the weapons at once

Still want that, but more in the style of IV. One for each class only.

-Scripted personal vehicles like in GTA 5 single player, I prefer choosing my own personal vehicles like in GTA Online

-Boring hand to hand combat system consisting of only a handful of sloppy punches and kicks.

Yeah having a chosen personal vehicle would be cool, Indeed.

IV's combat system was pretty good, true. Could make a return imo.

4 hours ago, The Tracker said:

We definitely need crouch back.

Yeah that needs to be improved for sure. Maybe they can make the smartphone, smarter 😂.

The most frustrating aspect of GTAV/O as a whole. OHKO game almost lmao.

While I think the underwater aspect is cool it was definitely perhaps overdone. In the sense that I don't even explore it. 

Ever since I took a first look at GTA V's map I've been disappointed in how LS is small compared to the rest of the map.

It's not AWFUL but it could've been bigger and less "spliced" like it feels nowadays.

Edited by BlackScout
Tidying up
1 hour ago, CynicalMexican said:

Lol at the Meme cars. I remember 2013 when just having the Z Type was crazy. But that was liked; fans wanted it back, it was a GTA 2 car people loved, and the design was pretty cool. Plus it didn't ruin the vibe of the game, it appears in an FIB mission IIRC

Z Type was fine,it's an actual classic car.By mememobiles I meant the silly stuff that doesn't exist in real life.

GTA3Rockstar
3 hours ago, Cyper said:

2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

tl;dr: apparently so far people don't want GTA to be a GTA game, including stuff that was in the III-era games that made them even more fun lmao

Yeah, some of these people's lists are very questionable lol

gucciflipflops
Posted (edited)

-the extremely aggressive cops (especially when they ask you to pull over, then run into the back of your car)

-flying through the car windshield

4 hours ago, GTA-Biker said:

keep golf cuz ya know...

Edited by gucciflipflops
CynicalMexican
2 hours ago, gucciflipflops said:

-the extremely aggressive cops (especially when they ask you to pull over, then run into the back of your car)

-flying through the car windshield

keep golf cuz ya know...

'Why did I move here? I don't know, I forgot because I've developed dementia'

• KEKW 1
yungstirjoey666

I think the street racing and stuff should be kept as they somewhat fit the context of GTA and help improve the player's driver skills. I agree with the useless stuff such as yoga and hunting.

I also agree that the player shouldn't hold every single weapon; should be limited to only one per type (eg. one handgun, one melee, one assault rifle, one sniper, etc.)

Way too many joke elements in the game. I know Rockstars is known for its immature pen15 jokes, but the sci-fi nonsense with aliens and flying cars is over-the-top

Posted (edited)

The f*cking driving AI that took sudden turns you over for no reason!

Edited by wise_man
  • Like 4
The Tracker
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

It's an open world adventure/action crime game, not an RPG. Don't turn GTA into an RPG in Story Mode.

Since when amount of weapons we can carry have something to do with whether the game is an action adventure open world or an RPG?, as far as I know, most action adventure games have limited inventory/weapon storage systems (Linear games like COD, Battlefield or Uncharted, or even open world/semi open world, such as some Mafia games, RDR2 or pretty much every GTA game before V) meanwhile most RPG's let you carry basically everything you find (TES games, Fallout, The Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077).

Nope. If they bring back mod shops, I want to store my unique badass modded cars just like I did in GTA San Andreas. Especially in modern days with photo mode, better looking games, etc.

Yeah, I forgot the specify that I don't want them to get rid of the safehouse garage, but rather get it improved, and without the issues of previous games.

Why not both?

I'll rather crouch alongside with a crawling abbility like TLOU2, they just seem for effective for stealh, IMO.

Edited by The Tracker
PhantomJawn

-Less cartoony physics. Driving cars and flying felt way to "floaty" for me and it is still a big problem.

• Like 4
GRINCH ASS BITCH

I agree with you on the physics though I don't blame Rockstar for changing things up after the backlash IV's vehicle handling received (though I think they were the best in the series). In my opinion, Rockstar went too far in the wrong direction with V's physics; I remember the dread I felt during the scene in the first trailer when the Rapid GT collided with the Cognoscenti Cabrio which was later reinforced by Dan stating that the person who oversaw the vehicle handling for Midnight Club was now working on GTAV 😑.

I'm hoping they reel the arcadeyness in with VI. It's an old and overused complaint, but Zentornos having better offroad performance than some dedicated offroaders should not be a thing.

• Like 2
CynicalMexican
2 hours ago, GRINCH ASS BITCH said:

I agree with you on the physics though I don't blame Rockstar for changing things up after the backlash IV's vehicle handling received (though I think they were the best in the series). In my opinion, Rockstar went too far in the wrong direction with V's physics; I remember the dread I felt during the scene in the first trailer when the Rapid GT collided with the Cognoscenti Cabrio which was later reinforced by Dan stating that the person who oversaw the vehicle handling for Midnight Club was now working on GTAV 😑.

I'm hoping they reel the arcadeyness in with VI. It's an old and overused complaint, but Zentornos having better offroad performance than some dedicated offroaders should not be a thing.

I still can't help but feel the the physics and such were dumbed down because they really wanted to appeal to casual gamers, and people who didn't care much about GTA.

• Like 1
GRINCH ASS BITCH

I absolutely agree and to be honest, it worked. I would love to drive around in V's world with IV's physics, but I get the feeling that people with that opinion are in the minority. I also remember a few months back when people were speculating that the physics were dumbed down for performance reasons since PS3/360 were already struggling just to run the game at 20+ fps.

Remembered some stuff:

• Excessive turbulence when flying planes. This isn't realistic. Turbulence at 1000-3000 feet for no reason. I've flown enough IRL and in sims to know this is pathetic.
  • More AI Telepathy. The AI only shoots you when you are exposed, they know when you are aiming at them (mouse or controller), they stand still for hours in one spot, hidden perfectly from your line of sight if they have to. It's dumb. C'mon.
On 6/4/2021 at 3:45 PM, Spider-Vice said:

On 6/4/2021 at 3:45 PM, Spider-Vice said:

A bit of a contradiction here with this one, since VC/SA/LCS/VCS/CTW/IV/TLAD/TBOGT you could only carry one of each weapon type and it made switching and choosing weapons important, instead of just the roulette menu GTAV/GTAO has where most guns feel the same so nobody really cares about what they're carrying.

CynicalMexican
7 hours ago, GRINCH ASS BITCH said:

I absolutely agree and to be honest, it worked. I would love to drive around in V's world with IV's physics, but I get the feeling that people with that opinion are in the minority. I also remember a few months back when people were speculating that the physics were dumbed down for performance reasons since PS3/360 were already struggling just to run the game at 20+ fps.

I think someone brought back the IV physics on those versions yet the game ran fine. It was nerfed on purpose.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, GRINCH ASS BITCH said:

I would love to drive around in V's world with IV's physics

Hm? That heavy handling was terrible. Unrealistic and hard to drive.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
8 hours ago, CynicalMexican said:

I think someone brought back the IV physics on those versions yet the game ran fine. It was nerfed on purpose.

Yeah I've used several different "realistic"/IV inspired handling mods on PC and they're much better than vanilla, but there seems to be some underlying differences that can't be corrected. And yeah, no doubt that R* purposely did this.

Continue with traditional formulae from 3D era + IV.

• Limited weapon selection
  • Map not open from the start (the "Welcome To Staunton Island" feeling must always be there).
  • Two main protagonists MAX
  • Progressive features (for example fine tune IV's driving physics, don't remove them).
  • The police to be a threat but not a constant challenge.

CynicalMexican
3 hours ago, GRINCH ASS BITCH said:

Yeah I've used several different "realistic"/IV inspired handling mods on PC and they're much better than vanilla, but there seems to be some underlying differences that can't be corrected. And yeah, no doubt that R* purposely did this.

Well, GTA 4's injury system was removed. In GTA 4 you could inflict enough damage on a pedestrian where they would just stay injured but not be dead (game stats even reflect this). It was such a great feature. I do wonder why Rockstar removed it. 

RDR2 sorta brought this back. Peds who are beaten up will just be "knocked out". 

Additionally the movements/motion capture in GTA 5 are admittedly much better. 

9 minutes ago, CynicalMexican said:

Well, GTA 4's injury system was removed. In GTA 4 you could inflict enough damage on a pedestrian where they would just stay injured but not be dead (game stats even reflect this). It was such a great feature. I do wonder why Rockstar removed it. 

RDR2 sorta brought this back. Peds who are beaten up will just be "knocked out". 

Additionally the movements/motion capture in GTA 5 are admittedly much better. 

I feel IV and RDR did this better than RDR2. I really hope they develop this in VI. V's "insta-knockout" should not return.

While we're at:

- peds calling the cops. Many people, especially in gang areas should be afraid of "snitching" and should not automatically call the cops on you. It should differ from area to area. But most should just flee.

• Like 2
Geisterfaust
Posted (edited)

I don't really want any features to be removed from SP in possible next game, but I want new features to be more in line with what fans are expecting. Things like hating on the ocean floor are happening because people think that the resources could have been spent better elsewhere and because R* never bothered to actually ask anyone about what they want to put in the game.

I'm in peace with all the features from V including yoga, but I want more new stuff and I want community to have a voice in that.

Edited by Geisterfaust
  • Like 4
RenegadeAngel

I don't necessarily want anything to be cut in terms of small gameplay features, but I want them to not be there for the sake of being there, which I strongly feel is often the case with GTA V. I want the game to encourage us to invest time in doing these things, give us a valid reason to go hunting or exploring the ocean, for instance. If they can't give us that, then I'd rather for Rockstar to not add anything small and focus more on major aspects of the game. 

• Like 1