1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Compete for Triple Rewards on All Land Races (3rd June)

MechanicMammal
Posted (edited)

Normal races 3x now that is pretty cool, hopefully I will find some random races with full lobbies, that has catchup turned off and no cheats or rammers. Maybe I hope for too much :)

Rest of it is a bit well meh in my opinion cant be bothered with freeroam stuff personally and not that worried about the clothes, some of the car's on discount are pretty good and the Kuruma is a must have for most players, but I own them all anyway. And the properties would be worth buying if you do not already have them.

So yeah there has been better weeks in my opinion.

Edited by MechanicMammal
  • Like 1
Lonely-Martin

Won't complain at 3x on regular street racing, brings more out on those. Cool.

Cheers @Spider-Vice, drinks on R* it seems. 🍻

27 minutes ago, ACR said:

So are land races on triple equally good for rp grind as new stunt races last week? 

Not nearly as good RP. Still healthy but can't stop 3x on stunt races. :)

Kiethblacklion

Nice to see the normal land races are triple this week. Hopefully I won't be in a lobby full of idiots. 

The podium car looks nice, wouldn't mind adding that to my collection.

• Like 4

IMO, Land Races are better than Stunt Races any day of the week because they use natural terrain and reward driving skill and experience, plus the races often have open vehicle classes that let you use a wide variety of personal vehicles.

And 3X is nice too, which means busy lobbies for a week.

However, emphasis on Rockstar-created races demonstrates once again that they don't care much about the creator community, who will further retreat into closed crews and exclusive communities. Instead, Rockstar care about the masses and the common denominator, which is fine by me as a casual racer.

• Like 4
Timsalabimbo
3 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Not nearly as good RP. Still healthy but can't stop 3x on stunt races. :)

? Payout (both money and RP) is the exact same for all racetypes/racing series.

Lonely-Martin
2 hours ago, Timsalabimbo said:

? Payout (both money and RP) is the exact same for all racetypes/racing series.

Being fair, it's been a while since I've raced full lobbies on street races. That said, the way RP flies in on stunt races is so noticeable compared and that was the basis for my post there. 

If I'm wrong, fair play and apologies to @ACR, just from past experiences I never noticed RP soar like stunt races on pretty much anything. :)

Timsalabimbo
1 minute ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Being fair, it's been a while since I've raced full lobbies on street races. That said, the way RP flies in on stunt races is so noticeable compared and that was the basis for my post there. 

If I'm wrong, fair play and apologies to @ACR, just from past experiences I never noticed RP soar like stunt races on pretty much anything. :)

I'm doing some checks as I'm typing this, and you're not wrong. While the base payout is exactly the same, stunt races typically have bigger lobbies (16 players vs mostly 8 (although some are up to 30)), and are also longer in distance & time. So naturally, they have higher rewards. Sorry for any confusion I've created!

Lonely-Martin
6 minutes ago, Timsalabimbo said:

I'm doing some checks as I'm typing this, and you're not wrong. While the base payout is exactly the same, stunt races typically have bigger lobbies (16 players vs mostly 8 (although some are up to 30)), and are also longer in distance & time. So naturally, they have higher rewards. Sorry for any confusion I've created!

Oh, it's all good. Always good to get the right info out for the folk here. :)

If only the Osiris had decent mods, I would've picked my third Huayra by now.

@Spider-Vicethank you for doing this week's event. Cheers, R* is picking up the tap this week... 🍻

• Like 4
Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)

I mean, good on Rockstar for making OG land races triple pay, but NO ONE really plays them, so what’s the point? Getting into a full land race is near impossible compared to getting into a full stunt race. And to add even more fuel to the fire, 90 percent of the stuff on the voting screen aren’t even land races, so you can’t just keep playing them. 

Edited by Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

I mean, good on Rockstar for making OG land races triple pay, but NO ONE really plays them, so what’s the point? Getting into a full land race is near impossible compared to getting into a full stunt race. 

I agree, joined the land race "Congestion Charge" twice today with a random host and only 3 players joined. They are not highly populated like stunt races but its not always consistent to get into a full stunt race lobby.  

EDIT: I do remember "Congestion Charge" to be one of the most favored land race some time ago.

Edited by WageWar
  • Like 1
Mutsor Tima

Well, it's the first time since the release of the Cayo Perico Heist DLC that connecting your Social Club account with Prime Gaming won't give you the Sonar Station for free.

LostReacher

Regarding crates. Is it possible yo hold multiple special items at once?

Reaaon i ask is i have held the Golden Minigin for weeks now and havent had a call to get another.

14 minutes ago, LostReacher said:

Regarding crates. Is it possible yo hold multiple special items at once?

Reaaon i ask is i have held the Golden Minigin for weeks now and havent had a call to get another.

Yes, you can have several at once and sell them all together. They are sold separately from regular crates.

Shadowfennekin

Well at least it's something different rather than the same old sh*t, Land races don't get double let alone triple often. Stunt Races, Bunker, Air Cargo, Crapversary happen WAY too much! Sure Bunker's good but classic Heists haven't been double in over a year now

Oh hey, 100+ rank reward is clothing this time. Nice! Still hope they release one of those $$$$$ liveries soon though

FrugalDangerMan
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, MechanicMammal said:

Normal races 3x now that is pretty cool, hopefully I will find some random races with full lobbies, that has catchup turned off and no cheats or rammers. Maybe I hope for too much :)

Sure, and they'll be hosted by unicorns who give out next week's winning lottery numbers over the open mic too.

Edited by FrugalDangerMan
speeling
everybodysolo

I joined a normal race yesterday and I was greeted with traffic on, customs off, non-contact and 5 laps.  The second race was more of the same, I left as soon as it was an option.

After that fun event I joined a stunt race and I got 2 laps, customs and contact on and a group of people who didn't go out of their way to knock you off the course.

Thinking about running some street races solo over the weekend to see if I can improve my time. Other then that I don't think I will be joining others.

• Like 2
clinical oppression

Damn rickstar start a 3x land race....get full lobby .....no 3x option on voting screen for any races afterwards . 

• Like 3

Like some mentioned even when you play land races on 3x there is no guarantee that rng will put them for voting again. Also because some of them are limited to 8 players rp rewards are significantly lower compared to stunt series. Yesterday played with 5 other players and first place got only around 6k rp. It's still the best way to grind rp this week if there were no trolls who would ram players on purpose even if the cost of it is loosing their own position or end up last with low cash and rp. 

• Like 2
LostReacher
Posted (edited)

A but gutted races are 8 player.

Is the Imogen the best Sports car?

EDIT: RE Crate Missions. Has anyone found a mapon the internet showing all possible mission locations? I would like to have one map of all the source missions (except ofc moving vans) so that I can decide which warehouses to buy.

Edited by LostReacher
3 hours ago, LostReacher said:

EDIT: RE Crate Missions. Has anyone found a mapon the internet showing all possible mission locations? I would like to have one map of all the source missions (except ofc moving vans) so that I can decide which warehouses to buy.

I don't have a map, but the West Vinewood large warehouse is a good one. Kinda centrally located.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, LostReacher said:

If you mean imorgon, don't buy it if you wanna race and be competitive, it's electric hybrid so it got good acceleration but trash top speed. If you like how it looks then it's your choice. 

About crates, for me the best large is two located in la mesa, if you have arcade near one you can use arcade terminal to source crates and park terrorbyte in front another one and use console inside it for sourcing, that way you can do them back to back pretty fast and avoid cooldowns. 

Edited by ACR
  • Like 2
On 6/5/2021 at 3:08 AM, LostReacher said:

Pariah is the fastest in top speed.

Pariah, Itali GTO, Itali RSX and/or the Neo are the best cars in de class.

As far as I know that it, correct me if i'm wrong. 

• Like 1