2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

What is your least favorite town/city in GTA San Andreas?

BennyGod

When I say town/city, that excludes uninhabited areas like Shady Creeks. For me, it's Angel Pine, since it's a pain to get anywhere else.

I'm not really a huge fan of San Fierro - especially the more urban bits with the really steep hills - bloody annoying. Love LS and LV though! I don't mind the countryside as much

Oooh, that's a good question that I'm surprised no-one has asked before.

I'd say Blueberry. It's probably the only town that has nothing interesting about it and acts as a filler. It's in a fairly average location, with nothing special happening around there. Doesn't make it bad, but it is my least favourite as I don't see a reason to visit it while playing unless I'm travelling across the map.

• Like 1

Official General

I like them all, but my least favourite place is Blueberry. It just looks like a very boring town. 

• Like 1

CynicalMexican

The highway system around LSX can be a nightmare to deal with.

Other than that, I'll go with Flint County. It's a bit too empty. A town based on Santa Barbara or Ventura not too far from Los Santos would've added life to the area. 

CynicalMexican
On 6/4/2021 at 10:29 PM, ChebbyZ said:

Big Green Countryside

lol

theweekforme

I dont love san fierro and las venturas. Because of how its made in general. otherwise i like los santos, countryside and the desert.

• 2 weeks later...

Liberty City. It's empty and unfinished. I wish there was at least fully finished Portland Island with both pedestrians walking and cars driving.

My least favorite is Bayside. Besides the Boat School, there is nothing interesting. I usually arrive, complete the Boat School quickly, leave and  never come back...

Edited by LUISDooM

AsphaltTracker

That would be both Las Payasadas and Las Barrancas. I mean, they are both small towns in the middle of the desert with absolutely NOTHING to do. No missions take place there, no side missions, not even a single store or a house to buy. It's just there to make the desert a little less boring. I'm surprised no one mentioned them yet in this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Las Venturas, I just hate deserted places. Probably because I don't like hot climate at all but the place is amazing 

I love driving listening to K-rose through countryside.  But I think my favorite city is Los Santos

French Fries
I never really cared for San Fierro. The only thing I liked about it were the steep streets.

On 7/7/2021 at 12:48 PM, Adipra Prasetyo said:

I love the San Fierro place, cool and beautiful.

This topic is about Least Favorite City/Town.

Adipra Prasetyo
On 7/7/2021 at 5:39 PM, Carl Theft Auto said:

This topic is about Least Favorite City/Town.

Wrong translation :v 

Sorry my english is bad

• 2 weeks later...

All of the countryside, because every village is so far away from each other, but the desert countryside was good..
I also hate San Fierro because there's not much interesting places except the Docks and the bridge and it's just too hilly.

San Fierro. Yes it's too hilly, but it's also too far away from Los Santos and Las Venturas when compared to how close the latter two are to each other.

• 3 weeks later...
Algonquin Assassin

San Fierro is my least Favourite city. It's dull, boring and just not vey interesting. Never cared much for San Francisco as a setting. 

As for towns it would probably be Angel Pine. Apart from the cool visual of Mt Chilliad in the distance as a "town" it's nothing special.

• Like 1

GTA IV Signature V4 by Lettermaniac on DeviantArt

Official General
On 8/9/2021 at 4:09 AM, MiamiViceCity1986 said:

San Fierro is my least Favourite city. It's dull, boring and just not vey interesting. Never cared much for San Francisco as a setting. 

As for towns it would probably be Angel Pine. Apart from the cool visual of Mt Chilliad in the distance as a "town" it's nothing special.

I used to really dislike San Fierro when I first played San Andreas. I remember the first time playing it and just wanting to hurry up and finish the missions to get out of that boring city (which I thought at the time). I was just so eager to move on to Las Venturas, or I'd always make return trips back to Los Santos. 

However, SF has really grown on me. I really do like the city, it's a lot more scenic and beautiful to explore than I initially realised. Bay Side is also a nice little area too. 

Edited by Official General

60017 Silver Fox

Of the big cities it would probably be Las Venturas. I enjoyed getting the AT-400 (I think thats what the jumbo jet was called), speeding around the outer ring motorway for the fun of it and some of the housing areas to the north (one was purchaseable if I remember right? I just loved the aesthetics of the housing estates) but that was pretty much it. If I was going to spend the majority of my time in SA it would be in either Los Santos or San Fierro with LS being the most active because of the crime life of mass robberies and gang warfare and SF being a personal favourite because of its geography and how I enjoyed doing stunts there the most. LV never really clicked with me like the other two did.

Outside the cities.  I guess the small corner town in the north east of the map since I rarely bothered with it outside of boating school and a little roleplaying.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
GTAgangbanger
On 6/2/2021 at 10:27 AM, Scott. said:

I'm not really a huge fan of San Fierro - especially the more urban bits with the really steep hills - bloody annoying. Love LS and LV though! I don't mind the countryside as much

Same here bro. My fav city is los santos. I have the trilogy definitive edition and I love it. Ive owned and played every gta since gta 3 I’m a huge fan. San Andreas is my favorite game 

GTAgangbanger
On 8/8/2021 at 10:09 PM, MiamiViceCity1986 said:

Same here bro. My fav town is los santos. I love that west coast gangsta vibe