1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What was your proudest GTA Online moment?

SummerFreeze
1 hour ago, Taterman said:

Are you on Xbox One?

No... I remember I asked you before but misremembered the platform you're on. 🙃

1 minute ago, SummerFreeze said:

No... I remember I asked you before but misremembered the platform you're on. 🙃

I always forget too.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Taterman said:

Are you on Xbox One?

I am, if you still need an extra pair of hands.

SummerFreeze
1 hour ago, Arrows to Athens said:

This landing...

SUeDFl8.gif

But the Blimp told you to do a barrel roll. 🤔

• Like 2
  • excuseme 1
Posted (edited)

The op did say anything, so how about those couple days our crew made a certain fool quit gtao. :D

He attacked me in a poor defenseless undercover cop car. So I had to take actions into my own hands. Notice the tactical bullet dodging.

Edited by Xiled
9 hours ago, God-eater said:

I am, if you still need an extra pair of hands.

Sure, that would be cool. I'll PM you.

Kiethblacklion

I don't have one particular moment, but a frequent one is when I do very well in the races (I consider top 3 - 5 as doing well) when there is a full lobby and a bunch of idiots treating it like a demolition derby instead of a lap race. It's rather satisfying to maneuver through all the wreckage and to out drive those who try to do nothing but smash into you.

Posted (edited)

I like this thread. Congrats to @Taterman for landing the Elite Challenge for Cayo Perico. We'll beat our time next run. 👍😊👍

Edited by God-eater
  • Like 5
Standard Deluxe 59

I'd guess it was when I did my first frozen money glitch some four years ago (and restocked last year) because it meant no more leaving my system running all day while I was out so I could have product to sell later. The game stopped being a bad gofer simulator and went back to being just something I wasted time on after money became no object. Hitting a complex merge glitch and getting Benny wheels on cars I long wanted to have thin stripe white walls ranks a pretty close second. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, God-eater said:

I like this thread. Congrats to @Taterman for landing the Elite Challenge for Cayo Perico. We'll beat our time next run. 👍😊👍

Thanks man! It was a good run, and had fun. Thanks for the help and tips, and we will beat our time next run.   😃

• Like 5
suicidal_banana

Considering i've been playing this game for 'too long' this question is honestly much harder to answer then it seems, i got like 20+ things, managed to get it down to 6, but yea, sorry lol. If you just want to read one thing then randomly pick & read one of these i guess.

- First time i completed Pac Standard while not taking a single hit

- When i completed DD Act3 without taking a single hit (f- that was hard & im not doing that ever again)

- When i set a load of world records on most of the stunt racing tracks in a single day (shout-out to pre-nerf RE-7B)

- First time i got a cheater-stalker a hwid ban and he got other cheaters to bother me in his legacy, but none of them actually wanted to f- with me and instead they just joined me to ask details and laugh about the guy not knowing when to f*ck off :kekw: shout-out to the dozen or so funny russians i met that week, its a shame that 95% of the ones i met before and after are all toxic cheater kids with issues.

- Any of the times where i managed to convince support about rare items that 'went missing' but i never had 😛 

- When i made a new character after ~7 years and discovered how nice freemode is for a low level

Super Grunt 281

Back on the 360, saving a game of survival with a minigun I got from another I played alone earlier (to actually get the minigun) , usually I never use the minigun because getting to wave 9 and 10 takes a while.

Anyway, being hidden between two walls and the last player standing, it was the moment to play the final card in my hands.

I was below rank 100, if I was one of the others watching I wouldn't expect a not even rank 100 pull out a loaded minigun and save the game.

• Like 2
Lucas wester
On 6/2/2021 at 6:52 PM, xz_VyRus said:

Landing a plane upside down and not dying...still got the pic

sWWo3fOhiUeScoWEAjfZXw_0_0.jpg

Thats sick!

oleg_aka_djmeg
Posted (edited)

when it was the time when i was most known for stunt racing and i lost a stunt race to mrboss ftw

Spoiler

Edited by oleg_aka_djmeg

Almost all of my proudest moments are personal achievements. Not recorded, not even witnessed. I try something crazy on a bike or in a plane. And the stars shine on me that particular day. I can try to replicate it 20 times but to

no avail. So it goes in the vault of one off achievements that we all have.

one that stands out was flying around palato in a Howard and getting attacked by two lasers, I desperately tried to escape and luck more than skill (plus a liberal sprinkling of chaff) got me as far as zancudo.  My average for getting through the tunnel is maybe 1 in 3 the chances of both of them following me in is maybe 1 in 100.  The stars certainly shone on me that day. Not even a scratch. The unarmed plane emerged victoriously. The mean nasty laser icons turned to x’s

Kiethblacklion
On 6/2/2021 at 12:52 PM, xz_VyRus said:

Landing a plane upside down and not dying...still got the pic

sWWo3fOhiUeScoWEAjfZXw_0_0.jpg

Impressive.

demoralize13

Oppressor MK2 user exploded me in the car and i hopped on my oppressor MK2 and show him how to use it 😆 i love this scenario. 

Another scenario at bussissnes battle event with crates inside warehouse to pick up, i goes in with mention to cooperate and got instantly killed by guy. I left some sticky bombs on the entrance and waited when he bring me a cargo 🤣

FazedWraith

My most favourite GTA Online moment would have to be doing the Trade Price mission for the OG Oppressor alongside a good friend of mine. Flying down into the docks from a titan in the sky on the OG, taking out the MOC Cabs while evading fire from a Valkyrie helicopter. It was a badass mission. Took a good amount of attempts but finally rocket boosting myself with the Oppresor's wings out and soaring over the Vinewood sign sure did feel good. 

If you're seeing this Vik, cheers mate.

Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)

This win in an Issi Sport against an Itali GTO.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

This is from back in 2015. 

The first one is an idiot in a Zentorno trying to hit me in 9th place and I sent them at the speed of plaid into a truck. :D

giphy.gif

And best part about being able to go super car speed with a super car (well besides being guaranteed the win) is the ability to do fun things like this in a race. 

Because the steering became unstable at that speed I slightly pulled left and the steering went nope. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611724536a0dec7ae902b

And this crash almost looks realistic :D

giphy.gif?cid=790b761180678f0be0e9dadffd

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1
AdriiRozayXOXO

The time I took out a MKII using a MKI lol I actually have a clip of it i'll upload in abit

Got my first solo CP heist elite tonight. It was 12:35. Not a big accomplishment for most, but it was for me.

It scoped out perfectly, the first time I ever got two paintings in the office.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, AdriiRozayXOXO said:

The time I took out a MKII using a MKI lol I actually have a clip of it i'll upload in abit

The old school purist in me approves of this.

I remember the first time I killed a Mk II with a Mk I. There were 2 Mk II's and a Scramjet. My boost saved me from the Mk II missles, but his flares couldn't save him from my barrage. Funny thing is that the second one tried to run after the opening volley, so taking him out was pretty easy. Still, it became immediately apparent to me that the Mk II vastly outclasses the Mk I and that I won that little exchange because of the hubris and cowardice of my opponents.

I will say this, tho: the difference between a skilled Mk I pilot & a skilled Mk II pilot is massive. See, the Mk I takes considerable practice to get good with, and that practice is rewarded with increased performance, resulting in one of the most vicious hit-and-run weapons in the game. The Mk II, on the ther hand, requires bugger-all practice because it comes out of the box at peak performance and is almost idiot-proof, so the effectiveness of that weapon has very little to do with the skill of the pilot. 

Anyway, back to the story; the Scramjet was brand new at the time, and it's basically an inferior Op Mk I, so it was no contest, although it did require a bit of a sacrificial manoeuvre on my part - I got them (2 guys in the car), but came off my bike in the process. 

Being no fool and on foot vs 2 Mk II's and a Scramjet, I took the better part of valour, went passive and strolled out giving them the finger.

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1
Da Elite Ninjah

When I completed the Elite challenges on the OG Heists.

I really thought we did something special.

So I went online to brag about it and found this forum, where everybody has done the elite challenges 🤣🙈

• Like 3

Possibly Platinuming the game. The DD achievements in particular require dedication - doing them all not once, but three times without dying.

It might be figuring out that you can jump the Longfin over the cliffs in CP as the fastest way to do the Elite Challenge. I haven’t seen anyone do that before the video shown below, but it’s always hard to know if someone else did it independently sooner and I just haven’t seen it. But that felt like I gave something back to the speed running community I learnt so much off.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, whywontyoulisten said:

51233754738_29ece490f7_b.jpg

LOL. Did you bump into someone and make them spill their E-Cola?

• Like 1