Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Miserable gang members


Recommended Posts

On 6/4/2021 at 8:59 PM, brwhizz32 said:

It really wasn’t all that bad. The gang would have got back on their feet eventually, stronger than ever before, and Arthur would have recovered from his illness. People usually survived TB by this time - treatment was actually better then than it is now, because pollution was lower. Even Sadie tells him this at some point. It was only because Arthur fought with Micah that he weakened himself enough to die.

He would have survived, yes. You are right there.

 

The original plan was for Arthur to see out the rest of his days playing cribbage in his country club in California. That's why he was supposed to go back for the money at the end. But Dan the Man one day woke up woke and changed the ending, delayed the game 2 years then f*cked off to his own country club in California.

 

The casino ending was an earlier idea. The Benz!?

  • KEKW 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc
On 6/4/2021 at 12:59 PM, brwhizz32 said:

It really wasn’t all that bad. The gang would have got back on their feet eventually, stronger than ever before, and Arthur would have recovered from his illness.

They just needed to have some GODDAMN FAITH

 

Dutch had a plan, guys

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
gucciflipflops
Posted (edited)

crazy that molly is never happy but it breaks my heart seeing how teenage jack is sad most of the time.

Edited by gucciflipflops
Link to post
Share on other sites

They're usually low in morale and miserable if the camp is in short of supplies. 

 

That's one thing I hate about the game, the fact that I have to babysit a bunch of grown people by supplying them with food and money.

 

Also for a bunch of outlaws, they can be the most sensitive bastards around too.

 

For example, if an event in camp happens where two of them argue and Arthur happens to be around, then sometimes he'll get an earful just because they're in a foul mood. Yet if you so much as retaliate by antagonizing them, they turn into whiny 15 year olds lol.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Tracker
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Dan_1983 said:

For example, if an event in camp happens where two of them argue and Arthur happens to be around, then sometimes he'll get an earful just because they're in a foul mood. Yet if you so much as retaliate by antagonizing them, they turn into whiny 15 year olds lol.

 

They weirdly complain at Arthur for being around camp events, it's mostly scripted situations, like when Abigail tells you to not deconcentrate Jack when Hosea teaches him to read.

Edited by The Tracker
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dan_1983 said:

They're usually low in morale and miserable if the camp is in short of supplies. 

 

That's one thing I hate about the game, the fact that I have to babysit a bunch of grown people by supplying them with food and money.

 

Also for a bunch of outlaws, they can be the most sensitive bastards around too.

 

For example, if an event in camp happens where two of them argue and Arthur happens to be around, then sometimes he'll get an earful just because they're in a foul mood. Yet if you so much as retaliate by antagonizing them, they turn into whiny 15 year olds lol.

Lmao I never knew that!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Tracker said:

 

They weirdly complain at Arthur for being around camp events, it's mostly scripted situations, like when Abigail tells you to not deconcentrate Jack when Hosea teaches him to read.

But that's how you get the extra dialogue, so screw them!

 

Act out and annoy them more and more and lose honor and eventually you unlock a unique question mark by the fire where Arthur gives a speech apologizing for acting crazy lately. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.