1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

share your stories

Lemoyne outlaw

Lemoyne outlaw
Posted (edited)

so this thread is inspired by the gta online share your stories thread. i decided to make this to tell a crazy story that happened today.

so i was in free mode. and i was in saint denis just riding around not doing anything in particular. then i see a few player dots on my map. so i decide to check it out. i saw a beggar so i gave him some money to do the daily challenge help people in need. right next to the beggar was a player he was standing still while i gave him the money. but then as i was leaving the player threw a fire bottle at me and shot me. i respawned and i was ready for revenge. and i saw the closest dot to me and killed him. then he respawned and i killed him again. i left the city and did the boar challenge.

then the guy messages me and was upset that i killed him. i apologized and i explained about the other guy killing me and told him i killed the wrong guy. he was nice about it and he told me that they were doing roleplay. and he said i could join. so i came back to the city and saw his group. it was three of them. i was friendly and he invited me to their party. i was already feeling awkward. and i had no idea what to do. i just followed them. and watched. they did not seem to pay me any mind or want me to join. then i decided to do my own roleplay to try to get them to do something with me. so after i talked one guy said that he cant figure out if i was a kid or a girl. talking about me like i was not even there. i have a high pitch voice. and i always have people asking what i am. so i was upset. its funny because one of the people in the group sounded like a kid too. but i guess they just wanted to pick on the new guy. so after hearing them be rude and laugh at me. i was pissed. so i left the party. and went to them. i brought out dynamite and blew them away. that started the war. so it was three of them vs me.

the fight started in the city. but you know how free mode battles get. they always move. so as you can imagine i died quite a bit. but i was always able to kill one or two before i died. they also used a lot of explosive bullets. until they either ran out or decided to use regular bullets. the battle moved to the bayou. which i love having fights there. as you can tell by my name on here. Lemoyne is my home turf. so i felt right at home fighting in the swamp. eventually after about ten minutes of fighting a random player wanders in. so i accidentally killed him as i was at war with three other players. so now he was fighting me and i think he fought them too. after a while i decided to just retreat as it was going nowhere. then one of them started sending messages. insulting me and crap. saying that i lost and that im bad. even though i was able to hold them off and kick their ass back. he also thought that the random player was my friend. and insulting me for calling my buttbuddy. even though i did no such thing. and he had two of his so he was the coward. i even offered to 1v1 him to have a fair fight but he never responded to it.

so i decided to head back to saint denis. because i figured thats where they would be. and lo and behold they were at the same spot it started. so i gave them round two. the guy kept telling me to leave them alone. he was getting mad. so we fought for another ten minutes. and eventually i just decided to leave the game. so in the end they found out what i am. a pain in the ass.

i know i was kind of being a griefer. but when people insult me the way they do about my voice. that makes me mad. plus they had more players so i was at a disadvantage. i will post the video of the first battle later. i did not film the second battle. feel free to share stories from this game here. i would love to read them. and let me know what you thought of this story. was i the jerk or them?

here is the video. as you can see i die a lot. but i also do my share of killing them too. it also did not help when bounty hunters came in the mix. enjoy.

Edited by Lemoyne outlaw

Nah, they were being rude for no reason, they get what they give. People like that are the reason I don't join random players.

I have a bad one and I feel so horrible about it.

Yesterday I was changing my outfits in Valentine and when I left the store there was a level 6 player shooting at lawmen, who were quickly surrounding him/her. So casually I pull out my gun and shoot a few of the law to get them off of the player a chance to flee. They shot at me a few times but I think they realized I was trying to help them, unfortunately they got downed. Well I whistled for my horse intending to leave and I saw the icon on the map so I ran over to them, I originally thought they died. When I was trying to revive them I was having trouble because there were three dead lawmen next to the player and my horse ran over right on top of them. So I tried to move my horse and for some reason ended up knifing the player instead. I really felt bad about it.

• Like 1

FRIDA_KAHLO

That reminds me of the time I gutshot my good friend CJ when she was getting mauled by wolves. And yet, who can set a limit of just one belly button?

It's all blood under the bridge now.

I have a better story, one of true impromptu camaraderie in Blackwater. When another user became interested in my liberated motorboat (the original owner is a luddite who went back to swimming).

I'd just bought tackle, and walking down the dock, ready to go. Well, between the friendly gestures and a couple of false starts - where I expected him to get off back at the dock - we were off.. the weather was great.. going into the evening.. fish were jumping coming in to an island *crunch*

I ran into the sandbar too hard. Should have just hopped out and fished and not alarmed the person; but we tried to back it off. We tried to run into it off. Etc. Ultimately, he successfully dynamited it off, right to the bottom of flat iron lake. Some of my corpses down in that murky tomb tell me, that is their favorite boat.

Well I angled a couple of steelhead; I figure we wait for the fog to burn off. But the worry consumed us as the fog rolled in. The blue blip scampered around the shore squinting. So I joined him looking for a ride in the fog. Since I couldn't see as far as I could swim - so when I caught a glimpse, took awhile, but it was nice n close. Again, I offered to just borrow it. Boat owners are fickle like cats I find. Once disturbed they move on.

I shot in the air to let the dude know and noticed he had already swum halfway out! At the end of the ride back to Blackwater, he poured his heart out, I smoked a cigar, and never seen him again. Maybe someday we'll have a real fish-off.

Gunbladelad

I was on earlier today and was doing some cooking in base camp to pass a couple of the daily objectives when 2 other players came over to me.  I wasn't too fussed, since the white flag was up anyway.  A couple of friendly interaction animations, then one of the two pulled their guns out and pointed them at me.

"Not a problem", I thought - then the person - after waving the guns at me - shot the other person who was with them (in their own posse) - so I quickly lassoed them, tied them up and left them to cook on the campfire to a nice well-charred state.  I did send the person I'd "cooked" a message that I was nice and friendly until they shot someone in my camp (and as I was sending the message, I was shot - as the flag had come down).  I believe Cripps killed them as well after they shot me too.

I then went up the hill to do the "Dance for 2 minutes" objective for the moonshiner business and returned to the camp to make some extra donations (and I had gathered some more meat to finish off one of the cooking objectives), when one of the two from previously came along and attempted to burn me as I was cooking once again with that big jar of flammable liquid.  I was completely un-touched - but the explosion must've sent him flying from Emerald Ranch (where we were) to Tumbleweed - because I never saw him after the explosion again.  I'm sure there were a couple of extra toe-nails in the camp stew compared to usual though.  :D

• Like 1

FRIDA_KAHLO
Posted (edited)

Then the next thing you know, I'm dancing for a bugel player in north central Saint Denis. I'm thinking of playing poker or having a drink and dancing some more. He sure was cutting a tune. I practiced my fluorish with a cigarette, walking down the trolley line toward the bar.. when this blue blip comes a long and stops.

This fellow directed his weapon at me several times - possibly trying to provoke a response. But I figured he was pushing the wrong button for an emote, or whatnot, and kept smoking. Hey, half the time I do that myself; but I'm getting better. And yet it was not a huge shock when just blew my head right off with his cattleman revolver.

Aw but that's the way it goes

Edited by FRIDA_KAHLO
Removed the revenge

• 3 months later...

hey i have some more short stories to share.

so the first one was i was fighting this guy in the bayou. then i decided to go to saint denis. then after i was done fighting. i went to the bounty board in town. and they chased me. since the bounty board makes you invisible. they could not kill me. but the stood there waiting for me to come out. and they just shot random shots at me even though it was useless. then the cops at the station come out and start shooting at them. and its like they asked for a fight and someone responded to it. and it was so funny watching them fight. and the best part was one of them wrote a message to me. basically some hate message because i stopped fighting. and while he was writing it a cop downed him. and he was just laying on the floor squirming. his friend did not help him because he was busy fighting the cops. i imagine he was pissed when he got back to the game. i felt like such a troll and it was fun.

second story. i had just spawned and lassoed me. and i was breaking free then all of a sudden the guy got shot with an explosive bullet and killed him. i was so happy thinking a player saw this and saved me. nope a couple seconds after i got up. i got shot with an explosive bullet too. for no reason. i didint even have a gun out. so it started a huge fight. and after i got enough vengeance i just left the game.

so those were some funny stories. i would really love to see some people share more stories here.

• Like 1

It reminds me about a week ago, somebody shot at me / winged me twice coming into Blackwater from the west past the camp you know? I killed him twice, which is not to brag I think he was about 1/3 my level. But to just put a pin in his rage I step into the tailor before he comes back for his third time's the charm victor round right? This is the good part!

After a few minutes of milling around and shooting strangers and at the shop, he placed himself right outside the door and whistled over and over. And over. Probably ten minutes. I came out of the catalog and went to the dressing room once in awhile to string him along but was mostly just building a Minecraft house in the other window while he whistled his lips right off and left town

• Like 1

I've done all the mission, purchased all the items worth while, and am now patiently waiting for R* to actually care about RDO. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Some gal popped up right near camp as myself and Cactus Johnson were just loading up on stew before a delivery. Well rather than thumbs up and run I suggested we invite her along, she joined the posse, off we went.

It wasn't far down the trail, bam! Some PC hackers were at it, synchronized blowing us up, all that, and with the typical script kiddy kind that you can often evade, especially on foot. Between the three of us we got all four bags to Annesburg. Actually the guest gal rode on ahead at some point and CJ had one bag and I had one on horse, one on shoulder, eventually got em to Annesburg where guest gal waited with the fourth. Anyway all the while we are getting blown up here and there, so good riddance to that we wave byebye and quit at this point clutching our fistsful of dollars.

So now a month later and I stumbled onto it by chance looking through recent captures, and made a new observation - the guest gal wasn't getting blown up. Think she was the hacker actually which puts the story in another view huh. And I even it caught at one point where CJ and I in perfect sync get exploded, I'm sailing through the air but nothing happens to other gal on the hill. I think she had rode ahead to Annesburg to focus better on hacking on us for the main part of the trip now. But isn't the strangest part that she want to cause all this grief, but sort of helped get the bags in at the end. Maybe she needed the dough for all that durn ammo! haha also I sent her a message that it was sure an explosive delivery, but we made it, and thanks for coming along - not suspecting her at the time - to which she replied "It's ok. And why are you been offline?" :)

Edited by FRIDA_KAHLO
  • Like 1

I was doing a random bootlegger mission (destroy destillery) at Macleans house but the mission wasn't ending because the last enemies didn't spawn (known bug) as three red dots appeared out of nowhere. At first I thought these are the missing last enemies but they weren't. Instead it were three two headed skeletons that were attacking me. They could be shot like any other NPC.

Nbf2LOE.jpg

XTZrsUQ.jpg

XQMNTd0.jpg

They were marked as "unknown person" and could be looted but had nothing on them.

I threw one on the back of my horse for a better view of the two heads and the twin spine. As you can see they're bleeding.

hjj9Bza.jpg

Never had something like this happening before. Is this a Halloween joke or what?

Edited by Plage
  • Like 1
  • excuseme 1

Buddy of mine is always encouraging me to get into pvp (I prefer pve). We both don't mess with the dead eye card slot, well often (I don't use it at all, and he uses it like 20% of the time) and we were doing the hardcore series. So there I am sucking ass for like the first 2 matches; he doesn't want me to rage quit, so I keep going. Anyway, there I am with like lvl 300+ players, me being at like 50ish at the time. My friend is getting absolutely trashed, and I decide to use only bows and saw-offs with the occasional explosive. I kill like 3 people with dynamite, then run and gun with the saw-off. Then I make this crazy ass distance kill with the bow and end up winning. My friend was as dumbstruck as I was. He even saw the shot and I really shouldn't be able to hit headshots that far because I need glasses any other time.

And that's when I learned I'm better at the hardcore series than any pvp minigame on there, (and to always have a bow equipped). 😅😆

Edited by Bella Odessa

50 minutes ago, Plage said:

I was doing a random bootlegger mission (destroy destillery) at Macleans house but the mission wasn't ending because the last enemies didn't spawn (known bug) as three red dots appeared out of nowhere. At first I thought these are the missing last enemies but they weren't. Instead it were three two headed skeletons that were attacking me. They could be shot like any other NPC.

Nbf2LOE.jpg

XTZrsUQ.jpg

XQMNTd0.jpg

They were marked as "unknown person" and could be looted but had nothing on them.

I threw one on the back of my horse for a better view of the two heads and the twin spine. As you can see they're bleeding.

hjj9Bza.jpg

Never had something like this happening before. Is this a Halloween joke or what?

First of all...
WHERE GET?

AND CAN I HAVE THIS AS BAR DECOR, R*?!
😍🤣

3 hours ago, Plage said:

You're a PC player? Those were some of the infamous two headed skeletons that player hackers tend to add to the game. They might be bringing them back for Halloween, but they aren't something that R* set up. Kind of crazy to see them though isn't it? 😉

21 minutes ago, Plage said:

So, this presumably were hackers and not something official? Ok...

totally presumably!

On 10/15/2021 at 7:29 PM, Direwrath said:

Kind of crazy to see them though isn't it? 😉

Très surréaliste, yes the first time I saw those I was like d'oh shiza why is there some mounted fast travel posts in that lot? Then they were like start shooting at me

Edited by FRIDA_KAHLO

I accidentally discovered a horse duplication glitch that I couldn’t retrace, but it’s useless and preemptively patched by Rockstar, since my Turkoman dupe could only be sold for one measly dollar.

Edited by Caffeination

5 hours ago, Plage said:

So, this presumably were hackers and not something official? Ok...

Rather disappointing to hear I know, because having crazy things like that happen on the map during the "spooky" season would be a fun addition I think.

We could have ghosts in the swamps and cryptids roaming the Roanoke but nope.

5 hours ago, FRIDA_KAHLO said:

Très surréaliste, yes the first time I saw those I was like d'oh shiza why is there some mounted fast travel posts in that lot? Then they were like start shooting at me

I remember when they first appeared and everyone was like "what in the hell is this"? 😄 For all the things that hackers do to ruin the game, I have to admit that those were kind of neat to throw in at the right times.

4 hours ago, Caffeination said:

I accidentally discovered a horse duplication glitch that I couldn’t retrace, but it’s useless and preemptively patched by Rockstar, since my Turkoman dupe could only be sold for one measly dollar.

A few times now I've had a duplicate of my horse literally spawn and run away when missions would start, I literally lost my spare. 😁

• Like 2