1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTA Sa Freezes/Crashes

crazybanditnexter

crazybanditnexter
Posted (edited)

I've legit tried everything put compatibility on windows 95 delete my .set run on admin replace files and i got a few mods installed to even when everything is all good i still crash like during mid game id say like 10 to 20 mins during gameplay. 

Edited by crazybanditnexter
Carl Theft Auto
Posted (edited)

What are all of your mods?

Edited by Carl Theft Auto
Wrong spelling, Wjat=What
1 hour ago, crazybanditnexter said:

i got a few mods installed

I guess that's the problem. Try deleting some of them.

crazybanditnexter
2 hours ago, Carl Theft Auto said:

never mind i got a whole other copy from my friend but i got a skin selctor mod but everytime i press the keys to open it my game crashes

56 minutes ago, OH76 said:

I guess that's the problem. Try deleting some of them.

i got a whole new copy from my friend

still afraid my game will crash tho but all the mods i have: bulletholes, exgangwars, a widescreen fix, a Limitadjuster, ragdoll, SAlodlights, silentpatch, modloader along with cleo 4, and walkstyles, cheat menu, jump and roll, ped spawner, visual skin selector, and noclip. 

8 minutes ago, crazybanditnexter said:

never mind i got a whole other copy from my friend but i got a skin selctor mod but everytime i press the keys to open it my game crashes

Then it is probaly installed wrong or it conflicts with some other mod/s that is installed.
The best thing is to remove some mods by time and you'll find out wich of them who's causing problem.

Carl Theft Auto
29 minutes ago, crazybanditnexter said:

i got a skin selctor mod but everytime i press the keys to open it my game crashes

There's nothing you can do about it, some players also gets a crash.

29 minutes ago, crazybanditnexter said:

i got a whole new copy from my friend

before installing all your mods back, make sure to install them one by one and play for 10-20 mins, then see what mod crashes your game.

crazybanditnexter

There's nothing you can do about it, some players also gets a crash.

before installing all your mods back, make sure to install them one by one and play for 10-20 mins, then see what mod crashes your game.

i fixed it but when i use the cheat menu stuff or even other skin selectors all the game does is crash you cant mod the game for sh*t its trash.

crazybanditnexter
2 hours ago, Davve95 said:

Then it is probably installed wrong or it conflicts with some other mod/s that is installed.
The best thing is to remove some mods by time and you'll find out which of them who's causing problem.

tbh i dont even know man ive legit crashed 3 to 4 times in a row right now from just using the cheat menu so gta sa is pretty bad to mod and a pain in the ass to...

crazybanditnexter
3 hours ago, Davve95 said:

Then it is probaly installed wrong or it conflicts with some other mod/s that is installed.
The best thing is to remove some mods by time and you'll find out wich of them who's causing problem.

i think you might have a point there i dont think i have anything installed right...

Please edit your post to include additional information; double and triple posting isn't great. As said by others, play the game vanilla and start adding mods one by one. It's highly likely that something has either been installed incorrectly or there is interaction which is causing the crash.

crazybanditnexter
36 minutes ago, Rhoda said:

Please edit your post to include additional information; double and triple posting isn't great. As said by others, play the game vanilla and start adding mods one by one. It's highly likely that something has either been installed incorrectly or there is interaction which is causing the crash.

im not double and triple posting im legit responding to other people but alr... but i think i'm done modding gta sa now its crashing on the loading screen i'm done with it...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, crazybanditnexter said:

im not double and triple posting im legit responding to other people but alr... but i think i'm done modding gta sa now its crashing on the loading screen i'm done with it...

He meant that you have to put each reply in the same post.
So if your're going to reply to a bunch of posts say like 4. You have to press the plus sign for each post.

------

It is not that hard :D . I suggest you to install a clean game and then read the instuctions carefully, but mostly everything loads with Modloader.

You have that installed right?

Then you can put in like 4 mods and test how the game works. If it works fine, then you can just add more.

Silentpatch, widescreen fix etc is not conflicting with other mods much. So you don't have to count them about what I mentioned about above.

Or you can post a picture of your root folder (it is where all SA folders and files is located) and also a picture of Modloader.

Then pepole can tell if something is un correctly installed or is incompitable with some other mod.

Edited by Davve95
9 hours ago, Davve95 said:

He meant that you have to put each reply in the same post.
So if your're going to reply to a bunch of posts say like 4. You have to press the plus sign for each post.

------

It is not that hard :D . I suggest you to install a clean game and then read the instuctions carefully, but mostly everything loads with Modloader.

You have that installed right?

Then you can put in like 4 mods and test how the game works. If it works fine, then you can just add more.

Silentpatch, widescreen fix etc is not conflicting with other mods much. So you don't have to count them about what I mentioned about above.

Or you can post a picture of your root folder (it is where all SA folders and files is located) and also a picture of Modloader.

Then pepole can tell if something is un correctly installed or is incompitable with some other mod.

ok i got you man i jsut took out alot of mods and fixed it again with my friends copy im afraid to add anything in because the game will crash again :/

Edited by crazybanditnexter

Did you get an error message with those funny addresses? That might have been useful to figure which mods cause the crash. But the best you can do is to install mods one by one. Keep the ones that don't screw up the  game, ditch the ones that do.

crazybanditnexter
On 5/5/2021 at 12:08 AM, GhettoJesus said:

Did you get an error message with those funny addresses? That might have been useful to figure which mods cause the crash. But the best you can do is to install mods one by one. Keep the ones that don't screw up the  game, ditch the ones that do.

Nope when my game crashes it just freezes for like 1.0 seconds then closes out no error messages at all...