4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

MOTW #184

Tiebreaker Voting Round  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which mission should win MOTW #184?

• "Running Spaghetti" by Skadryl
    • "Mario and Luigi's Pete Zahria" by Rathard

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/07/2021 at 11:04 PM

MOTW #184

GBlYHlm.png

For rules and guidelines, click here.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER

Posting reviews/feedback before the participation deadline is strictly NOT allowed. You may post reviews/feedback once voting starts.

IT.jpg

(By popular demand)

ITALIAN

Create ANY mission, as long as it has italian themes - Could be italian main character(s), italian organizations (criminal or not), italian ambience (Little Italy or similar), ecc.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Blatantly troll behavior will NOT be tolerated. 

Entries

Stardust101

San Torino

abdo motw34

The Last Sale

Maybach5

Culinary Assault

Skadryl

Running Spaghetti

Shinka

Crusts and marinara

lascha2nd

Family Uplink

Polski Oski

Fifth Day of Naples

Rathard

Mario's and Luigi's Pete Zahria

Deadlines

Participation: 04/05/2021 - 24:00 PM (GMT +1)

Voting: 07/05/2021 - 8:47 AM (GMT +1)

Credits

AnDReJ98 - Founder & Co-Leader

RithRake24 - Co-Leader (2019-present)

Target13 - Co-Leader (2014, 2018-2019)

Chips237 - Co-Leader (2013)

MOTW Council - Management Team

The Odyssey - Founder of the first MOTW Discussion Thread

@VikingEVM Winner of MOTW #183 and Host

Edited by RithRake24
Deadline extended and new entries added
53 minutes ago, abdo mot34 said:

What i can't speak Italian

Mission should be in English language, but has to contain Italian characters or organisations, etc.

Edited by RithRake24
10 hours ago, RithRake24 said:

Mission should be in English language, but has to contain Italian characters or organisations, etc.

A'ight Man

Mammamia it was good MOTW! I'm too lazy to write review as usual, so here is ranking:

🥇
@lascha2nd
Family Uplink
======================================================================================
🥈

@Polski Oski
Fifth Days Of Naple
======================================================================================
🥉
@Maybach5
Culinary Assault

@Rathard
Mario's & Luigi's Pete Zahria

@shinka
Crusts & Marinara

@Skadryl
Running Spaghetti

@abdo mot34
The Last Sale
@Stardust101
San Torino

Edited by Axoez
Minor Edit - Changed Mission Name colour from Red to Green for better Format

Since there are 8 missions to review, i am gonna do a trimmed version of my usual review format otherwise i would kill my self to write each one of them in detail, so i am gonna rank it from best(my vote) to worst:

@Polski Oski(Fifth day of Naples) [MY VOTE]:

Gameplay:

Very fun and enjoyable especially with the unique gun skins and enemy dificulty

Very good

Cutscenes & dialogue:

As usual, you know how to depict events in the history of this humanity and it helps givng off the vibe of a takeover in a war, cutscenes were alright also.

Good

Overall coherence:

You are playing as the Italians to takeover a German territory, while i aint by no means a history enthuthisats to understand this enough, still the main concept was clear and fun despite the crashes and bugs.

Good mission(maybe even very good if it wasnt for the bugs)

@lascha2nd(Family Uplink):

Gameplay:

The gameplay wasnt that much, there wasnt really any much gameplay apart from driving and stealth killing the cops but nothing else.
Average
Cutscenes & dialogue:

Cutscenes were used efficiently for the most part, i liked the static camera angle which is inspired from Katabasis, and the dialogue sounds natural from both the cops and Mafia family, gotta say the object placements made the cutscenes really better.
Good
Overall coherence:

The mission flows really well, apart from the abrupt ending which left me extremely disappointed, i cant believe 100 took all that much space, perhaps you need to map out a bit better but apart from that, good mission.
Good mission

@Maybach5(Culinary Assault):

Gameplay:
It was alright, nothing too major apart from the choice at the end whether to spare or kill the boss of the Company.
Average
Cutscenes & dialogue:

Cutscenes were ok, they were consistent for the most part. Dialogue was pretty good actually, the element of humor espeically at the end certainly helped
Good
Overall coherence:

I liked the story, there were some additions and adjustments that were obviously need to be made but for your first major participation, pretty good actually, better than most newcomers.
Average Good mission(cant decide on this one chief so i guess in the middle)

@Skadryl(Running Spaghetti):

Gameplay:

It was okish, the raiding part on the Italian guy was ok, the difficulty was pretty easy with the mobs and the chasing part wasnt that hard either, apart from the part where u have to jump onto the next building, needs some timing. But overall not bad but certainly aint the greatest thing given the story.
Average
Cutscenes & dialogue:

Just like Maybach5, cutscenes were alright, dialogue was actually fitting the characters of both smoke and ryder so that's good.
Good
Overall coherence:

Well to be honest, even though these elements sound good and the flow was alright, the story itself wasnt, that interesting, heck i cant even see Smoke & Ryder chasing down some Italiano guinea in Downtown in Story mode, but ehhh nice skins i guess.
Average mission

@shinka(Crusts and marinara):

Gameplay:

To be honest, there wasnt much. It basically looks it has been made by someone who tried DYOM for the first so there wasnt much, the only part i liked was the faggio destruction part which was smart sequence ngl since you cant choose specific vehicles to be destroyed as well, what bothered me a bit was the constant go the restaurant, go to ur house, etc. ehich sounds like a certain someone we will get to in a bit, also the last part has an issue, the pizza dudes spawn after you kill their boss sooooo..............yeah.
Average
Cutscenes and dialogue:

Both didnt offer much to be exact, but i recommend you to press G and H so your cutscenes can go to previously placed ones so that they dont chop at every shot
Average
Overall coherence:

Safe to say there wasnt anything special about this mission but at least it flows and makes sense and doesnt have any extreme bad takes.
Average mission

@Rathard(Mario and Luigi's Pete Zaharia):

Gameplay:

Ahhhhhh, good ol' Rathard, never knew i would see the day where i would review one of your missions again after last time but ehhh........ here we are, at least no controversial trolling this time, so the gameplay was alright, nothing special and to be honest, jacking up enemies with huge health while they only have chainsaws and you having an AK47 or a pistol can get boring and stale , well cos they wont die lmao, also the constant go to yor house go to the restaurant part gets pretty boring pretty quickly.
Average
Cutscenes & dialogue:

Cutscenes were alright, i mean they were not horrible to look at but what sets this back is the dialogue. First of all the overusage of "Mamma Mia"  is cringe since this is a stereotypical italian word, second, the horrible voiceover from your previous missions, i like that it is unique but it is annoying as f*ck, also the owner misunderstanding customers then beating them up was..........wtf.
Average
Overall coherence:

Again, the story flows good, also i like the covid 19 element in the mission and the ending which was the best of the mission lol, poor Bill Gates. But the rest were .................... your typical Rathard mission(non controversial one).
Average mission

@Stardust101(San Torino):

Gameplay:

Not that much to say, the shooting and fighting part was easy, not that much challenege given the length of the mission but i liked the interactions with the folks around town.
Average
Cutscenes & dialogue:

As seen, you came a long way from your initial missions, and it didnt sounds robotic so that's plus. However, there is this one thing that i will get to in a sec that made me downgrade all of that.
Average
Overall coherence:

Well here is your mission issue that impacted the overall score and subscores: Story. It wasnt that exciting to be honest, i found it hard to keep myself exciting for it even though you did really good. Also your issue is still objective numbers, ou need to up iy up a bit if you want more recognition, to be honest it reminds me of zeko's NIFLEHEIM. While this doesnt compare to it, but the issue with both were stories that downgraded the overall fun for me.
Average mission

@abdo mot34(The Last Sale):

Gameplay:

There wasnt anything notable. The shooting part was too easy and your allies are harder than an APC tank, the drive-by was useless since the AI was dumb and there wasnt that much to begin with, but it is bearable.
Average
Cutscenes & dialogue:

Cutscenes werent that major but what threw me off, as usual from you, was the dialogue. Grammar mistakes and your attempt at personalization was pretty awful. Like who tf would make a Russian mob boss an asian dude trying to speak Italian lmao?? 
Very Bad
Overall coherence:

By my standards it should be between very bad and average but what made me tone it down was what you did with this mission. The poster was stolen and reedited, now while this doesnt impact the mission, i wanted to add this cos it kinda shows your laziness to self improve, heck i doubt that you made the skins, most likely stolen but whatever, just wanted to point that out, regardless i was leaning to the big orange scoring on this one lmao.
Very Bad mission

Edited by M316
  • Like 1
  • YEE 1
19 hours ago, M316 said:

Since there are 8 missions to review, i am gonna do a trimmed version of my usual review format otherwise i would kill my self to write each one of them in detail, so i am gonna rank it from best(my vote) to worst:

@Polski Oski(Fifth day of Naples) [MY VOTE]:

@lascha2nd(Family Uplink):

@Maybach5(Culinary Assault):

@Skadryl(Running Spaghetti):

@shinka(Crusts and marinara):

@Rathard(Mario and Luigi's Pete Zaharia):

@Stardust101(San Torino):

@abdo mot34(The Last Sale):

If you hate the missions dont reviews

Never comment on my duties

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!

Edited by abdo mot34
  • Bruh 2
10 minutes ago, abdo mot34 said:

If you hate the missions dont reviews

Never comment on my duties

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!

If criticism hits you, then deal with it and learn what something wrong with your mission. Not telling them to shut up...