Jump to content

[PS4/PS5] The Filthy Animal Crew Recruitment page! (18+) | Mature & Active Crew with Global presence! | Since 2014


Wedgwoods

Recommended Posts

MrFilthyAnimal
9 hours ago, CiggSour said:

If I played on PS4 I would join just because of the name, whats the backstory there? :D

We play on PS5, the post is just a few years old so that's why it's like that. I'm gonna update it to say PS5 so it reads correctly. 

 

There's a story indeed. Let's get you in the crew and I'll tell you all about it while we run wild and kick it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MrFilthyAnimal said:

We play on PS5, the post is just a few years old so that's why it's like that. I'm gonna update it to say PS5 so it reads correctly. 

 

There's a story indeed. Let's get you in the crew and I'll tell you all about it while we run wild and kick it. 

Oh yeah, sry. I used to play on PS4(Started on Xbox 360) then I merged to PC. So I already moved to the "old next-gen" which was PS4 and Xbox One back then. Obviously PC has both downsides and upsides but mainly I moved to PC to combine mouse-control with controller for different tasks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2023 at 2:36 AM, MrFilthyAnimal said:

Thanks for stopping by, we are rebuilding right now and would love casual gamers to join us in it. I'll be reaching out to you soon on discord 🤙🏾

Hi again - not sure if it matters, but Discord just made me "update" my user name to "Stevie_Z" 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/26/2023 at 2:01 AM, MrFilthyAnimal said:

We play on PS5, the post is just a few years old so that's why it's like that. I'm gonna update it to say PS5 so it reads correctly. 

 

There's a story indeed. Let's get you in the crew and I'll tell you all about it while we run wild and kick it. 

Wait - you're not not PS4 at all anymore ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MrFilthyAnimal
5 hours ago, StevieZ said:

Wait - you're not not PS4 at all anymore ?

Majority of the players we have are on PS5. We used to be on old gen exclusively but since they split us up, everyone's been buying next gen of late. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, MrFilthyAnimal said:

Majority of the players we have are on PS5. We used to be on old gen exclusively but since they split us up, everyone's been buying next gen of late. 

Ah, okay.  If there isn't a PS4 crew, I guess nevermind then - I'm too casual a gamer to justify spending $800 on a new console, sadly.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JoshuaTurntUp

On Ps5 
 

- What is your Discord & PSN?

Discord/Psn:KingCaliJ91

- How old are you? 31

- What games do you play? Gta Etc

- What are your levels in GTAO/RDRO/COD? Gta 7982 Lol 

- Where are you from? California 

- Do you have a mic? Yes

- Do you participate in any glitches or exploits? Kinda 

- How active of a gamer are you? Very Active 

- Why'd you want to join our crew? Looking for more friends 

Edited by JoshuaTurntUp
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MrFilthyAnimal
On 7/2/2023 at 6:58 PM, JoshuaTurntUp said:

On Ps5 
 

- What is your Discord & PSN?

Discord/Psn:KingCaliJ91

- How old are you? 31

- What games do you play? Gta Etc

- What are your levels in GTAO/RDRO/COD? Gta 7982 Lol 

- Where are you from? California 

- Do you have a mic? Yes

- Do you participate in any glitches or exploits? Kinda 

- How active of a gamer are you? Very Active 

- Why'd you want to join our crew? Looking for more friends 

We keep away from those who cheat the game, sorry my guy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

darkshadowtx

I can play on PS4 and PS5

 

- What is your Discord & PSN? darkshadowtx for both

- How old are you? 45

- What games do you play? GTAO/RDR2O

- What are your levels in GTAO/RDRO/COD? 723/215

- Where are you from? Miami, Florida

- Do you have a mic? Yes

- Do you participate in any glitches or exploits? No

- How active of a gamer are you? 4/5 times a week

- Why'd you want to join our crew?  Need to make new friends. Old crews are inactive and friends have moved on to other games or don't play anymore.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MrFilthyAnimal
On 7/9/2023 at 12:37 PM, darkshadowtx said:

I can play on PS4 and PS5

 

- What is your Discord & PSN? darkshadowtx for both

- How old are you? 45

- What games do you play? GTAO/RDR2O

- What are your levels in GTAO/RDRO/COD? 723/215

- Where are you from? Miami, Florida

- Do you have a mic? Yes

- Do you participate in any glitches or exploits? No

- How active of a gamer are you? 4/5 times a week

- Why'd you want to join our crew?  Need to make new friends. Old crews are inactive and friends have moved on to other games or don't play anymore.

I'll be reaching out to you to help build this thing up. Thanks! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

- What is your Discord & PSN? / Pheuria

- How old are you? / 27

- What games do you play? / GTA/COD

- What are your levels in GTAO/RDRO/COD? / 246

- Where are you from? / Netherlands

- Do you have a mic?  yes

- Do you participate in any glitches or exploits?

- How active of a gamer are you? / 4/5 evenings

- Why'd you want to join our crew?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
MrFilthyAnimal

Still looking to rebuild with a few key pieces. When we started playing this game, there were players who couldn't join because they were too young. Those same 'kids' are legal running age now FML! 

 

Let's gets this thing going again. I'm looking for a few addicts, a few every now and again players but mainly loyal players from all walks of life. If that's you and you don't cheat or try and exploit the game message me on PSN MrFilthyAnimal88

 

Happy Hunting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

 -What is your Discord & PSN?

Dinghy_421

- How old are you?

22

- What games do you play?

GTAO/RDRO

- What are your levels in GTAO/RDRO/COD?

GTAO 673 RDRO 120

- Where are you from?

Hong Kong

- Do you have a mic?

Yes

- Do you participate in any glitches or exploits?

No

- How active of a gamer are you?

GTA everyday

- Why'd you want to join our crew?

Looking for friends to play with

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.