Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

My theory: Pike Creek LCPD Compound is a weapon black market run by LCPD


Recommended Posts

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Pike_Creek_LCPD_Compound

 

in a place called Pike Creek LCPD Compound, you can buy molotov and flamethrower. But something is strange. Why would police sell these illegal weapons to criminals and citizens?

 

In my thoery, this is a weapon black market run by LCPD. Both molotov and flamethrower are weapons mainly used by criminals. (You can see criminals using these during Vigilante mission and The Exchange mission. Also, Hobos in Darkel's tunnel use molotov.) So I think LCPD is selling these illegal weapons which they seized from criminals. Since LCPD is very corrupted, I think this is possible.

 

Let me know your opinion!

Edited by Jade95
typo fix
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, vcfan1991 said:

Hah, sheeeit I didn't even know this compound existed and I've played this game since 2001. Durp

Haha I also found this place after playing this game for 5 years :D 

Edited by Jade95
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice theory, and whilst it is connected to the Police Station I have never heard of that area referred to as the "LCPD Compound" - more gta fandom bullsh*t once again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, sombrA said:

Nice theory, and whilst it is connected to the Police Station I have never heard of that area referred to as the "LCPD Compound" - more gta fandom bullsh*t once again.

Haha thanks!

11 hours ago, Carbonox said:

Well, this is something I've never heard of in the first place, so that's fascinating.

Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

I'm kinda surprised so many people didn't know about this place. This is why I encourage people to tackle these games 100% at least once because it forces you to dive a little deeper into the game world. There's a hidden package down in this area so you'd be drawn to discover it eventually and learn something about the game, same goes for a lot of the other side content. Like your theory TC, and like that you taught a few people something about this old game.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, KGBeast said:

I'm kinda surprised so many people didn't know about this place. This is why I encourage people to tackle these games 100% at least once because it forces you to dive a little deeper into the game world. There's a hidden package down in this area so you'd be drawn to discover it eventually and learn something about the game, same goes for a lot of the other side content. Like your theory TC, and like that you taught a few people something about this old game.

 

Thank you so much! I agree to your opinion. in the process to reach 100% completion, I discovered many things I haven't noticed before.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mindshower

Great thread. In True Crime, you could pawn evidence, guess the LCPD were doing something similar too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jade95 said:

 

Thank you so much! I agree to your opinion. in the process to reach 100% completion, I discovered many things I haven't noticed before.

Interesting fun fact: This exact same compound was also originally supposed to sell Molotovs and Flamethrowers in LCS after the "Love on the Rocks" mission like in III, but their pickup spawn commands in the SCM code seem to go unused. It's all in there but never made available to Toni.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

There are so many questions I'd like to ask GTA 3 developers. There are so many things in the game that looks like they are intentional, but also like they are not, this being another one of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2021 at 9:03 PM, Lioshenka said:

There are so many questions I'd like to ask GTA 3 developers. There are so many things in the game that looks like they are intentional, but also like they are not, this being another one of them.

I really agree. It's so detailed and eleborate game :D I love GTA 3 so much that I am making my own GTA 3 style game currently :)

On 6/2/2021 at 9:20 AM, Copcaller said:

Makes sense 

Thanks!

On 5/30/2021 at 4:49 PM, Mindshower said:

Great thread. In True Crime, you could pawn evidence, guess the LCPD were doing something similar too.

Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.