3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

[MP] REBOUND

M316

Boys we have done it 🥂🎊
Thanks to you, we won most promising MP of the year in 2021, appreciate the love and support, to more REBOUND content to come

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
RedBaronFromTheUG

This MP is so f*cking amazing, i thought it was awesome so i gave andrew a proper redesign that fits his personality and to top it all off, he looks really f*cking cool.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Download link for those interested: -- ShareMods links are not allowed here, please use something else --
Alright then
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wc04xrv8eqv5jyg/Andrew_Patterson.rar/file

Edited by RedBaronFromTheUG

RedBaronFromTheUG

The MP is really good, you nailed it on this one, looking forward to Chapter 3!

Edited by RedBaronFromTheUG

• 3 weeks later...

We will quote our recorder:

- This bar scene should get an oscar, or an award of some sort. This sh*t was hella funny.

Fantastic.

We're not going to lie to you, our recorder said: This is the worst chapter, not by mission designing because object placement is beautiful and all of that - but on how things are very buggy, and game is crashing nearly every single time, and it can crash on every moment. First off, the difficulty on Wet Sticky Bills mission is as he said: Some kind of joke. You can't do it quietly, because holding H or G and H together doesn't work and your companion still follows you, even if you want to hold him, so you need to bug him off in a wall, or just drive him somewhere far for him not to follow you. Second of all - he failed the mission like 20 times, and was in rage - and we also don't like that because we have so much material to render. Third - did you program the properties for the actor, on a boat to "Can't die" to annoy more people? He seemed so, he said that "You're a designer, you should know better that the boats are buggy (when actors are on it) and they can fall off every single time, and die)" that's what happened to him multiple times, after a long time of finally completing the mission - he was done, he didn't wanted to play any of your missions, but we insisted and he finally did it. It was also crashing at the end, but we think it's addon fault. He also complained about the difficulty of the mission, and health of the companion. He even said that this mission should be in a Hall of Shame, just because how buggy it is - but we certainly don't agree with that sentence.

Next one, Grand Auto is no different because the routes of the car that you programmed are just dreadful. Car is crashing everywhere, you don't know where to follow the car, which path.. Car was stuck multiple times in a wall, or somewhere and it even flipped one time. He got to a point where is the ramp, and he didn't knew where to go, there was no checkpoint - nothing was happening and nothing was on the radar, so he just didn't reach invisible checkpoint because of how the routes of the companion car that you programmed are. He's sitting from 7am trying to record every single mission from this Chapter 2, but he says that he doesn't want to anymore, because of how this is done - especially he said the Grand Auto mission like "it was done on your knees, rushed".

We'll try to keep him record this, if not we're just going to give that task to somebody else.. Anyway, still trying.

Edited by Horus Publishing

He did managed to complete it. We saw, that the Checkpoint (near Doherty, that exact moment when the stars are appearing) he was too fast for it :D good thing that the car that he followed crashed so it slowed him down :D :) 

We'll split the chapter into three parts, disk space didn't allow us to render more (we have other videos rendered aswell to upload) so here you go. Chapter 2 part 1 :). Rest will be recorded tommorow :) (it might still be rendering SD quality, but we're already linking it) here:

If render will fail (YT does that sometimes) then we'll reupload that again! :) (copyright verification takes forever we guess..)

Edited by Horus Publishing

OK so for those struggling with the "Zaijan my partner" mission in chapter 2, this video is for you

WARNING: IF YOU HAVENT REACHED THAT PART OF THE MP PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO, IT IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE STRUGGLING WITH THE MISSION OR COMPLETED THE MP AND WANT TO KNOW HOW TO PASS THIS MISSION LEGITMATELY!

Thank you for understanding....

• WTF?! 1
  • KEKW 1

@Horus Publishing was wondering now that u r done with REBOUND (or what's is available of it since the MP isnt half way done), u fancy uploading it on GTA Inside? If u did want to, u got my approval for it.

55 minutes ago, M316 said:

@Horus Publishing was wondering now that u r done with REBOUND (or what's is available of it since the MP isnt half way done), u fancy uploading it on GTA Inside? If u did want to, u got my approval for it.

Yeah, we can do installer for it aswell. But i think we would do that like we did with Driver.

3 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

Yeah, we can do installer for it aswell. But i think we would do that like we did with Driver.

However u wanna do it, also add a small disclaimer that the missions are hard XD and that the MP is still in development and that it isnt half way through

3 hours ago, M316 said:

However u wanna do it, also add a small disclaimer that the missions are hard XD and that the MP is still in development and that it isnt half way through

Haha, yeah. GTAInside people like more easier missions, but i think they'll enjoy it anyway.

• 2 months later...
On 6/12/2021 at 10:43 PM, M316 said:

ATTENTION!!!!!

5Km2BtM.png

First chapter has been officially released!!!!

So this happened a year ago, time flies......

• 2 months later...

So here is a small 1 year anniversary gift for Rebound (nvm the fact that i am 2 months late but one word: College)
Set in 2004, like a year before the start of Rebound events, enjoy

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SkyLow said:

Didn't know you can actually do that in MOTW
good to know

Well as long as the mission isnt an actual continuation or a spoiler of the MP then it is fine, this mission was more of an old small backstory. Playing it or not wont affect Rebound in any way. Ig the only thing it does is it gets u warmed up to Cal IF u didnt play Rebound first which mostly isnt the case cos the MP has been out for a year tho not developed fully

• 3 weeks later...

Alright so 2 things i wanna note down real quick:

1- The thread has been rehauled and now it looks more professional instead of amatuerish so check it out if you want.

2- And most importantly, Chapter 3 is in very slow development (cough cough college) so dont worry i havent forgotten about it but what i do wanna say is it will be divided into 2 parts effectively. 2 reasons: A) Cos the chapter will be longer than Chapter 2 and B) Essentially the story takes a sudden shift in events so by dividing it into 2 parts i am keeping things clean and the events seperate. And besides i will publish part 1 as soon as it is done, not wait for the whole thing to be finished since we are approaching a year since last time i published anything Rebound related (discounting the Ballad of Cal).

So yeah somethings i wanted to set them straight to you guys, i cant promise a timeline of when things are gonna be done but i will do my best, cheers.

Edited by M316
  • Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

• 1 month later...
RedBaronFromTheUG
On 9/24/2022 at 3:39 PM, M316 said:

Alright so 2 things i wanna note down real quick:

1- The thread has been rehauled and now it looks more professional instead of amatuerish so check it out if you want.

2- And most importantly, Chapter 3 is in very slow development (cough cough college) so dont worry i havent forgotten about it but what i do wanna say is it will be divided into 2 parts effectively. 2 reasons: A) Cos the chapter will be longer than Chapter 2 and B) Essentially the story takes a sudden shift in events so by dividing it into 2 parts i am keeping things clean and the events seperate. And besides i will publish part 1 as soon as it is done, not wait for the whole thing to be finished since we are approaching a year since last time i published anything Rebound related (discounting the Ballad of Cal).

So yeah somethings i wanted to set them straight to you guys, i cant promise a timeline of when things are gonna be done but i will do my best, cheers.

Understandable, thanks for the update and good luck with the studies, cheers.