3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Weed 2x this week?

2 minutes ago, BumpyJohnson said:

As usual youre wrong.  The main point of my idea was making secondary loot worth double money.   MC business was just a possible way they couldve done it.   Not my fault your hate towards MC caused you to miss that point and be a sh*tty person about it.  Harp on whats different all you want but the fact is we are still getting double money for secondary loot which is basically what I suggested so keep spewing negativity clown.  Once again,  this is a "discussion" forum for speculation,  ideas,  etc.   You are not in charge of determining if a thread is worthy or not for others to read.  Dont like a thread?  Kick rocks clown!  

So you want to be clown #2?  OK.  First of all,  "not exactly" does not equal "totally different" smartypants.  Google the word similar.  Secondly,  who the hell are you the all seeing god?  If you dont see it it didnt happen?  You either didnt go back and read the nonsense posted after you left or you only see what you choose to see.  Same goes for your "joke".  YOUR opinion of humour is not the same as others so when someone doesnt get your poorly delivered joke dont blaim the audience.  Tell better jokes or get the f*ck off the stage.

Nobody cares about your opinion, fella. Just give it a rest. It's not worth responding to you any further as you're clearly very upset and in tears about someone else pointing out your silly ideas. Have a Snickers, go to your calm area and put a blanket over yourself. That should help.

@BumpyJohnson

I’m sorry you didn’t find the jokes funny.

As I said I liked the idea you had of being able to put stolen stash back into businesses, it would just need a lot of thought on how the execute it.

However trying to claim that R* putting weed on a simple X2 is even remotely related to that blue sky concept is going to invite a bit of Mickey taking.

Edited by Jimbatron
Just now, BeatsDown said:

Nobody cares about your opinion, fella. Just give it a rest. It's not worth responding to you any further as you're clearly very upset and in tears about someone else pointing out your silly ideas. Have a Snickers, go to your calm area and put a blanket over yourself. That should help.

Nobody cares but many respond including you who has replied more than anyone else.  lol  What a clown.  Squeeze your nose one time for me lol and dont tell me to do something you arent doing yourself.  How about YOU give it a rest?  You're the one crying about MC and other people's ideas. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BumpyJohnson said:

Nobody cares but many respond including you who has replied more than anyone else.  lol  What a clown.  Squeeze your nose one time for me lol and dont tell me to do something you arent doing yourself.  How about YOU give it a rest?  You're the one crying about MC and other people's ideas. 

You = 😭

37 minutes ago, BeatsDown said:

Then you respond again. lol  You = 🤡

23 minutes ago, Jimbatron said:

@BumpyJohnson

I’m sorry you didn’t find the jokes funny.

As I said I liked the idea you had of being able to put stolen stash back into businesses, it would just need a lot of thought on how the execute it.

However trying to claim that R* putting weed on a simple X2 is even remotely related to that blue sky concept is going to invite a bit of Mickey taking.

No Im sorry you cant tell better jokes.  😜

I'm not against more thought being put into how to execute it.  That was the point of creating the thread.  Present "one" way and hopefully the community could add,  change,  etc and possibly turn it into something R* would actually do.  A few came in and did that but then the clown came in to try and shut it down and you pretty much said this part is a no so the whole idea is a no.  Dont see the point in being facetious.

3 minutes ago, BumpyJohnson said:

Then you respond again. lol  You = 🤡

No Im sorry you cant tell better jokes.  😜

I'm not against more thought being put into how to execute it.  That was the point of creating the thread.  Present "one" way and hopefully the community could add,  change,  etc and possibly turn it into something R* would actually do.  A few came in and did that but then the clown came in to try and shut it down simply because he dont like MC and you pretty much said "this" part is a no so the "whole" idea is a no.  Dont see the point in being facetious.  Contribute to the thread like the others or ignore it and find something else to read.  Simple

All of this has gone way, way past the original purpose of this topic, so, let's nip it in the bud.

• Like 1