2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Why does Millie become CJ's girlfriend despite killing her boyfriend and only wanting the keycard?

BennyGod

Why does Millie date him just so he can steal her keycard? And why does she not care about Benny's death?

paperbagdude

Because some BPD chicks genuinely don't give a f*ck about their partners

• Like 2

JohnXina - Discord Emojispacer.pngJohnXina - Discord Emoji

Im glad Benny died idk why.

But she probably thought CJ was Benny but when she found that he wasnt Benny, She didnt care since CJ is better.

Just now, Carl Theft Auto said:

Im glad Benny died idk why.

But she probably thought CJ was Benny but when she found that he wasnt Benny, She didnt care since CJ is better.

How the heck did she not tell CJ's African American accent apart from Benny's southern accent?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BennyGod said:

How the heck did she not tell CJ's African American accent apart from Benny's southern accent?

who knows? maybe she was very excited and forgot about Benny voice.

We don't know enough about Millie and Benny's relationship to really comment. Many people engage in casual BDSM sex with multiple partners, with many being complete strangers. It very much might be the case that Millie believed Benny to have "ghosted" her or it may have been a one-time thing, like an advert in a classified newspaper. Millie refers to CJ by name on future dates, so obviously it isn't a case of missing identity. For all we know, Millie assumed CJ to be the "master" all along, knowing nothing about it. If this sounds farfetched, I'll remind you that simulated breaking, entering and rape roleplay is very real and does happen. For the sake of the plot, we have to make some bold assumptions about their perceived relationship, or lack thereof. The gimp suit is an ample disguise, but Benny wasn't wearing one. During this mission, his appearance is a bait-and-switch scenario. You turn up and you're instructed to wait to ambush the real gimp. I'll readily admit that the first time I played this mission way back in 2004 I failed it, because I was looking for somebody dressed like me. Benny completely slipped past my radar. I don't think CJ is wearing the gimp suit to fool Millie - he's wearing it to look the part and further seduce Millie.

As for why Millie would date CJ if all he wants is the keycard, what makes you think she even knows this is his intention? She never mentions it, and she obviously wouldn't date anybody who thought that. To Millie, CJ is just another love interest. I can't imagine CJ's plan would hold much water if he told her "by the way, I'm only shagging you so I can steal your keycard".

• Like 3

Hamzeol Murf

It Was Never Mentioned In The Game That She Had A Boyfriend Before Carl. It's Possible That She Arranged Benny Just For BDMS Sex Through Her Contacts, As She Doesn't Even Recognize His Voice. Ped Model For Benny Is CWMYHB1 Which Is Obviously A Placeholder That Was Untouched By The Developers Just Like Big Poppa, Kane & Freddy's. After Millie Buys Her Dominatrix Suit She Asks Benny If He Has Bought His Own To Which Benny Says Yes, So She Was Expecting Someone In A Gimp Suit That Night. What Happened Between Carl & Millie After That Night Which Turned Into A Relationship, Sadly We Don't Know. But My Guess Is That Carl Told Millie That 'Benny' Was Just An Alias Used By Him To Work As A BDMS Sex Worker, But Then He Revealed His Real Name As It Developed Into A Relationship.

1 hour ago, Rhoda said:

As for why Millie would date CJ if all he wants is the keycard, what makes you think she even knows this is his intention? She never mentions it, and she obviously wouldn't date anybody who thought that. To Millie, CJ is just another love interest. I can't imagine CJ's plan would hold much water if he told her "by the way, I'm only shagging you so I can steal your keycard".

After Making Some Progress With Millie, She Calls CJ On Phone To Tell Him And I Quote "Listen, I thought about that little scheme you told me about. Don't worry, I haven't told anybody, not even my mom. I've left the key card and the door code in my bedroom." To Which Carl Replies "Millie, girl, you will NOT regret this!" Then She Says "I know, because I'm getting a cut, right?" And CJ Agrees. So We Can Figure Out CJ Manage To Get Millie Into Heist Without Ever Mentioning How They Both Ended Up Together.

1 minute ago, Hamzeol Murf said:

Then He Revealed His Real Name As It Developed Into A Relationship.

I Meant A Romantic Relationship

2 minutes ago, Hamzeol Murf said:

" And CJ Agrees. So We Can Figure Out CJ Manage

*Managed

Apologies, it's been so long that I actually took her out on dates I completely forgot about that phone call. I'm so used to cutting her down the first chance I get.

• KEKW 1

Flymystical-DJ

You killed him you sick f*ck? No no! You're supposed to knock him out! What do you think this is, Grand Theft Auto? Beyond that the gist I got (and am getting from this thread) is that whatever they had wasn't much and so CJ is able to impress her enough to dump him and stay with CJ. It's an unorthodox way to meet but Millie is an unorthodox kind of girl.