Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5.69]


Spider-Vice
 Share

Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

GTA Trilogy Speculation Topic

GTA V Expanded & Enhanced Discussion Topic

GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread

 

PLEASE avoid sh*tposting for no reason, this topic would rather be dead than have people arguing or posting bad memes that are just spam.

  • Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Spider-Vice

    382

  • Len Lfc

    589

  • Zello

    531

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's fake, I've done some research in the past handful of hours and it seems pretty obviously fabricated. Crossposting from r/GTA6:   First and foremost, the most obvious rebuttal: the thre

Let us hold a vigil. I hope there will be KEKW art in GTA VI.   Sorry Zello      

Lol Rockstar just posted a tweet.... Wishing happy birthday to this forum!     Happy birthday mates! Let's hope we have vi by the 30th birthday.

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, DeltaV20 said:

aka "a cabbage leaf" 
two-savoy-cabbage-leaves-isolated-260nw-

I think you solved the mystery

Like others stated, the proportions (streets) are awkward. But, if i recall, maps have leaked previously that looked to be sh*t and turned out to be the real ones. I remain 50/50 on this one. The fact that it gets updated is strange, but the progress of the map between the time it was released is plausible. With this most recent addition, the lower area has been filled in. I see what appears to vegetation that could represent the everglades... and this brings a question to mind. Could we see animals in gta vi? Imagine having 5 or 6 stars, running through the swamps, and you get wasted from an alligator. That would be kinda cool. I can also see the argument of not adding animals, as sadistic people would post videos of their in game torture. Its hard to know if rockstar considers these things, but I would argue they do more so now then ever before. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, docpain222 said:

I think you solved the mystery

Like others stated, the proportions (streets) are awkward. But, if i recall, maps have leaked previously that looked to be sh*t and turned out to be the real ones. I remain 50/50 on this one. The fact that it gets updated is strange, but the progress of the map between the time it was released is plausible. With this most recent addition, the lower area has been filled in. I see what appears to vegetation that could represent the everglades... and this brings a question to mind. Could we see animals in gta vi? Imagine having 5 or 6 stars, running through the swamps, and you get wasted from an alligator. That would be kinda cool. I can also see the argument of not adding animals, as sadistic people would post videos of their in game torture. Its hard to know if rockstar considers these things, but I would argue they do more so now then ever before. 

Well v had animals so vi will 100 percent have them as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thomas Cavendish
44 minutes ago, Dourvas said:

Plus i don't believe that the creator would be so dedicated to keep making fake maps every year

Really? I think you are underestimating the human capacity of wasting time in useless activities.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dourvas said:

Well v had animals so vi will 100 percent have them as well.

true... I guess I didn't xpand on it with animals being in online, as that is what is played most, going on what 8 years after release of V

1 minute ago, Thomas Cavendish said:

Really? I think you are underestimating the human capacity of wasting time in useless activities.

You have a point, and with the whole covid thing, the person should have the gta "world" complete at this point 

Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, EGA_6 said:

I'm going to avoid this forum in general when it gets announced

so you will left the forum 2 or 3 years

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Ok guys holysh*t my uncle janitor just grabbed this image and sent it to me while he was scrubbing the floors right next to a dev ok wow holycowtit now let me leak it to the internet but before i do that let me convert the image from 1080p to 144p"

 

I guess the fans really underestimate the effort and mentality some of these fakers have.

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thomas Cavendish
9 minutes ago, _MK_ said:

let me convert the image from 1080p to 144p

The only good reason for the low res, I think is the person taking the picture too far from the screen and cropped later to hide possible other people, or some way to identify the place / room / office, avoiding  any trouble.

Link to post
Share on other sites

WELLGAMER789
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dourvas said:

Link for the original image? 

Is it a new version of the map.

 

Edit: yeah it looks like it's new... 

We've seen the same map a couple of times now (first time in 2018)

Every time i see it, it has new details etc.

 

From the first time i laid eyes on that map, i could tell that the aiport, the roads, the scale looks.... Legit..

Maybe this IS the map after all.


link: /v/ - Vice City - Video Games - 4chan (4channel.org)

 

 

Edited by WELLGAMER789
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ArthurZussman
On 4/29/2021 at 9:15 PM, ArthurZussman said:

No GTA VI announcement today:
-Waiting 2781 days since GTA V launch
-Waiting 916 days since RDR2 launch
-42 days since I started counting

No GTA VI announcement (just for the record, I don't wait any announcement until maybe october this year or in 2022):
-Waiting 2791 days since GTA V launch
-Waiting 926 days since RDR2 launch
-52 days since I started counting
 

There was a image a few weeks ago that tried to legitimize this leaked map and it was faker than a pair of vinewood tits. And people who uses RDR2 map leak as an argument forget that when that map leaked, it was quickly taken down by Take Two and never leaked or updated again. Its so bullsh*t that I am surprised that some good people in this topic legit believe in the possibility of being real. Chill out people, soon™ we will be discussing the logo and the announcement trailer.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, ArthurZussman said:

No GTA VI announcement (just for the record, I don't wait any announcement until maybe october this year or in 2022):
-Waiting 2791 days since GTA V launch
-Waiting 926 days since RDR2 launch
-52 days since I started counting
 

There was a image a few weeks ago that tried to legitimize this leaked map and it was faker than a pair of vinewood tits. And people who uses RDR2 map leak as an argument forget that when that map leaked, it was quickly taken down by Take Two and never leaked or updated again. Its so bullsh*t that I am surprised that some good people in this topic legit believe in the possibility of being real. Chill out people, soon™ we will be discussing the logo and the announcement trailer.

Damn, are you doing this since I asked someone to act like Monsieur Dupond from TESVI trailer? If so, then respect.

Edited by EGA_6
  • YEE 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, docpain222 said:

Imagine having 5 or 6 stars, running through the swamps, and you get wasted from an alligator. That would be kinda cool.

 

Sounds boring as balls, also - you can experience it in Mafia III, if you really want to.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gentlebreeze
8 minutes ago, Americana said:

 

Sounds boring as balls, also - you can experience it in Mafia III, if you really want to.

 

Alligators are stereotypical of Florida, we are next to South America so Rhea's could be around possibly.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Prediction Strauss Zelnik and Sam Houser both retire shortly after the GTA 6 announcement.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thomas Cavendish
13 minutes ago, BAGS00 said:

Is there a possibility that they could do a gtaV E&E remastered?

The year: 2030
The announcement: GTA V E&E Remaster Remake Devinitive Edition VR

The trailer: Why did I move here...

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EGA_6 said:

I'm going to avoid this forum in general when it gets announced, don't want any spoilers or expectations placed on the game.

You're going to have to avoid the whole internet then because it's gonna be bad everywhere with the clickbait. We usually crack down on spoilers hard on GTAF when a game releases, and we don't allow any spoilers or footage before the release date so there's that. For instance, I got RDR2 spoiled not from moderating the section, but by reading it from a clickbait news site and Youtube...

 

8 hours ago, MostWantedMVP said:

 

This photo looks like it was took on the RDR2 engine I wonder if E&E will look like this.

The thing is, what people call "bullshots" aren't actually bullshots in the totally correct sense of the word. These aren't edited in Photoshop, or with enhanced graphics necessarily (bar very early development screenshots where there's map changes, like the whole GTA V tree debacle which was mostly due to performance issues, and part of the kind of changes you'll see as development progresses). 

 

What Rockstar has always done and still does for GTA (and Red Dead) Online is that they spawn additional lights that shine in specific directions, with specific luminosity, colour, etc. configs so the screenshots look better lit. They're not fake, they just have extra lights, like something you'd see in a photo studio. When the photographer asks you to stand in a specific spot and they change the light around a bit etc, the picture of you isn't fake or Photoshopped or whatever, it just looks different from your home mirror because of different lighting. You're still you, just seen in a different way.

I think they can also change the Sun and Moon's position at will and rotate the sky, along with being able to change all of the timecycle values (weather settings) in real time, in-game, along with the timecycle "modifiers". It's nothing unheard of, and I disagree with calling it a "bullshot". It's not quite how it looks in the real cutscene, which might be questionable to some (a gigantic light shining on Trevor would make no sense in the in-game final cutscene but would make sense to show off details in a promo screenshot), but it's also not a fake shot in the sense they dropped the cutscene into 3D Studio Max and used MentalRay or V-Ray or something fancy to pre-render it. Ubisoft for example grabs an external VFX/CGI studio company and gives them assets to truly pre-render a trailer that is not even in-engine, see for example AC Unity's reveal trailer.

 

All of Rockstar's screenshots are in-engine/in-game even, the game does/can look like that, but they most definitely make changes to emitters (lights) and add extra ones on purpose for certain types of screenshots for stylistic reasons. I don't feel tricked or bothered by these screenshots at all like many people seem to, it's still the real game, and it doesn't apply to all screenshots either.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dourvas said:

Well v had animals so vi will 100 percent have them as well.

and those animals were playable too 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Niccky said:

j5MQzSB.jpg
 

Ngl whoever is behind this is pretty dedicated

If it's not for the road, then I'll believe it more. But I need to wait until the trailer comes out, then we can do another mapping thread.

 

3 minutes ago, DeltaV20 said:

and those animals were playable too 

I hope R* get rids of those peyote plants in GTA VI. It's interesting but just... too ridiculous for GTA Universe.

Edited by wise_man
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pfft, all these so-called leakers going to 4chan and Reddit. 

 

Come to GTAForums, where the real debunking happens.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

Pfft, all these so-called leakers going to 4chan and Reddit. 

 

Come to GTAForums, where the real debunking happens.

 

Mods recruiting Gonnae 2.0

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, EGA_6 said:

Mods recruiting Gonnae 2.0

And don't forget the Trucker.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, _MK_ said:

And don't forget the Trucker.

As I like to call him "Bob the Builder"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Odd amount of traffic here right now. Let me guess, another leak of some sorts? I'd be sooo surprised.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Inter6135 said:

Odd amount of traffic here right now. Let me guess, another leak of some sorts? I'd be sooo surprised.

Yes a janitor has successfully captured a image for VI's map(which is still beta btw) with his Nokia 6600.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, _MK_ said:

Yes a janitor has successfully captured a image for VI's map(which is still beta btw) with his Nokia 6600.

Oh, so this time it's a Janitor.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, _MK_ said:

"Ok guys holysh*t my uncle janitor just grabbed this image and sent it to me while he was scrubbing the floors right next to a dev ok wow holycowtit now let me leak it to the internet but before i do that let me convert the image from 1080p to 144p"

 

I guess the fans really underestimate the effort and mentality some of these fakers have.

IDk what their goal is.

 

I guess all the fake leakers want to make it big and be reality TV stars

 

"Keeping up with the fake leakers" airs weeknights at 8PM on GTA Network.

 

Vfwe8oE.png?1

 

:kekw:

Edited by Zello
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gentlebreeze

Makes me wonder how much climate had an impact on performance for GTA V, if taken place in Miami and it rained for days at end. so yeah, maybe 🤔 the weather.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Zello said:

IDk what their goal is.

Probably getting massive amounts of dopamine rush while laughing their ass off watching people discussing their work as legit leak.

 

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Volatollotalov
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Dourvas said:

Well v had animals so vi will 100 percent have them as well.

Rockstar are hiring animal artists across a few of their studios at the moment, more so than usual.
 

So they’re planning to make more animal content for something, and I doubt it’s only for RDRII DLCs.

 

Edited by Volatollotalov
  • Like 2
  • Best Bru 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 16 Users Currently Viewing
    5 members, 2 Anonymous, 9 Guests

    • CoryLVV
    • Benefactor69
    • Taistelulaama
    • MaLyKoLiU
    • carbon360
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.