3. Suggestions

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5.69]

Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

GTA Trilogy Speculation Topic

GTA V Expanded & Enhanced Discussion Topic

GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread

PLEASE avoid sh*tposting for no reason, this topic would rather be dead than have people arguing or posting bad memes that are just spam.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spider-Vice

• Len Lfc

• Zello

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's fake, I've done some research in the past handful of hours and it seems pretty obviously fabricated. Crossposting from r/GTA6:   First and foremost, the most obvious rebuttal: the thre

Let us hold a vigil. I hope there will be KEKW art in GTA VI.   Sorry Zello      

Lol Rockstar just posted a tweet.... Wishing happy birthday to this forum!     Happy birthday mates! Let's hope we have vi by the 30th birthday.

27 minutes ago, bakerach said:

KEKW if you agree.

Just like you edited your post to add this 7 minutes later, we can also remove reactions from people who got bamboozled. ;) 

Just now, Spider-Vice said:

Just like you edited your post to add this 7 minutes later, we can also remove reactions from people who got bamboozled. ;) 

They still agree though 😂

2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

Not sure how so IMO, as we wouldn't have VI to play yet, and if E&E has significant upgrades, people will still buy it. If an upgraded version of GTAO could be used to tease VI content post-announcement, even better.

2 cents etc.

Question is, how long GTA V E&E can last even with some significant upgrades? Battlefield 6 is coming this year so it will surely drag away some attention from GTA Online and many, many new games are coming next year. People spent almost 8 years in Los Santos and I think, that they are quite tired of it.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Len Lfc said:

3cbab255cfc314149784a1cf0d8a3d16.jpg

Coral City? Must be a reference to CJ!

I keep standing my point that the game will come put before 2025

23 minutes ago, Kris194 said:

Question is, how long GTA V E&E can last even with some significant upgrades? Battlefield 6 is coming this year so it will surely drag away some attention from GTA Online and many, many new games are coming next year. People spent almost 8 years in Los Santos and I think, that they are quite tired of it.

People will keep buying it just because is gtaV, as simple as that, battlefield is big but gta is bigger

11 hours ago, Kris194 said:

People spent almost 8 years in Los Santos

The weather is quite addictive.

33 minutes ago, Kris194 said:

GTAV E&E will last very long if Rockstar is willing to steadily add content to it and If Rockstar didn't have long term plans for it they wouldn't have made a separate E&E version in the first place. The fact that the game is still dominating charts basically proves that. And I don't think Rockstar will let it go to make players start from scratch again in GTA Online 2. Even if they make GTAO 2 they'll still keep this around because there's always a chance their next online venture might not pan out as they expected, it's not 2013 anymore. (Zelnick already talked about how they supported both NBA2K Online 1 and 2 simultaneously when asked about GTAO2 and how it'll affect GTAO.

New players are joining GTAO everyday and older. Even GTAO subforum is the most popular subforum here. People aren't tired of it, not even close. It's just your own frustrations talking. I don't play much GTAO but I don't see it's popularity waining anytime soon.

And Battlefield 6 won't do sh*t to GTA because of the hugely different core demographic. Warzone, Fortnite, PUBG nothing put a dent on GTAO, moreover 2020 went on to become it's most successful year. There is practically nothing, I repeat, nothing in market that provides what GTAO does and it will take an insane amount of time, money and manpower to make a competitor and there's a very high chance it might just fail spectacularly.

ProWantedx

The Project Americas leak was correct!

GTA 6 (Project Americas) Protagonist Ricardo leaked from hard drive i stole from Rockstar North:

a6fd9a3a809516c79d926dbbfd289787.jpg

21 minutes ago, Zapper said:

There is practically nothing, I repeat, nothing in market that provides what GTAO does and it will take an insane amount of time, money and manpower to make a competitor and there's a very high chance it might just fail spectacularly.

Ubisoft with its very small GTA competitor :kekw:

It's the little engine that could. 

4 minutes ago, Zello said:

Ubisoft with its very small GTA competitor :kekw:

It's the little engine that could. 

It was already over in 2013 :kekw:

gwex.jpg

Gentlebreeze

Ubisoft is a great company and they release and support more games than Rockstar currently but I do understand the competition nuances but it's two completely different company values(family business vs corporation). Ubisoft doesn't need nor strategize to become a GTA competitor and you've really never seen any "beef" between them unlike Saints Row and Driver series'.

Rockstarter
16 hours ago, Zello said:

Steven Ogg wasn't a Hollywood actor. He was small time and actually quit acting before V.

Did he though? Because he was in Better Call Saul.

21 minutes ago, Rockstarter said:

And Westworld

Gentlebreeze

Well Saint Row 5 is coming so you know that being Rockstar competitor I wonder if they will get ready to stand their ground

15 minutes ago, MegamineX said:

And Westworld

But both of those were after GTA V no?

1 minute ago, BootGuy said:

But both of those were after GTA V no?

Oui

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rockstarter said:

That was AFTER V. People can't read. He's said in interviews that he was done with acting before he was cast in V he took a break to build a house and you can see it in his resume after 2003 he had no acting credits for five years and even then he was not a big name he had small time appearances in shows and was in a lot of terrible indie films that no one cared about.

Edited by Zello

ArmanM7503
5 hours ago, Zapper said:

It was already over in 2013 :kekw:

gwex.jpg

It's funny that since 2013 we have had the same GTA 5 three times now and we have had 3 Watch dogs in the same time frame. Whoever wrote two months are enough must be punching the air right now

22 minutes ago, ArmanM7503 said:

It's funny that since 2013 we have had the same GTA 5 three times now and we have had 3 Watch dogs in the same time frame. Whoever wrote two months are enough must be punching the air right now

4jec3a.jpg

:kekw:

Posted (edited)

This is getting tiring, even "new leaks" are tiring as well now.

Edited by wise_man

Eminem Jeff
11 hours ago, bakerach said:

It'll be here this fall.

KEKW if you agree.

Yeeeeeeeee

Unpopular opinion:

People who thinks that "a 10+ year gap between GTA V and GTA VI it's normal, because they worked on RDR2" forget that R* isn't a single studio - it's a whole branch of multiple studios across the globe.
And that's why we saw a new R* game every year back in 2000's, because every studio works on separate game projects.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yannerrins said:

Unpopular opinion:

People who thinks that "a 10+ year gap between GTA V and GTA VI it's normal, because they worked on RDR2" forget that R* isn't a single studio - it's a whole branch of multiple studios across the globe.

Yes it's pretty unpopular because all available resources of Rockstar were working on RDR2 and look what they've managed to done for you, the player.

5 hours ago, Zello said:

4jec3a.jpg

:kekw:

Watch dogs 2 was actually really good.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, sefus said:

Watch dogs 2 was actually really good.

Unironically one of the best open world games I've played. And SF is absolutely beautiful and the ScoutX "collectibles" just really emphasize the detail.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, marquuard said:

Yes it's pretty unpopular because all available resources of Rockstar were working on RDR2 and look what they've managed to done for you, the player.

Then we don't see GTA VI/Trilogy Remake/whatever the f*ck R* doing until 2023/2024, because they just start to work on it.

Edited by Yannerrins

That recent upcoming job recruiting info about media sources may mean not online sources, but newspapers and TV broadcasts as well. 

Probably our actions could find their reflections in media, like in papers we could buy, or TV news we could watch. Street shootouts, 

smuggling, drug traffic actions.  Something what would get covered like the COPS show.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Yannerrins said:

Then we don't see GTA VI/Trilogy Remake/whatever the f*ck R* doing until 2023/2024, because they just start to work on it.

I can't see the problem.

1 hour ago, Yannerrins said:

well 80% of us think that it will be released in 2023-2024 (not including the delay that will probably happen)