3. Suggestions

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5.69]

Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

GTA Trilogy Speculation Topic

GTA V Expanded & Enhanced Discussion Topic

GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread

PLEASE avoid sh*tposting for no reason, this topic would rather be dead than have people arguing or posting bad memes that are just spam.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spider-Vice

• Len Lfc

• Zello

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's fake, I've done some research in the past handful of hours and it seems pretty obviously fabricated. Crossposting from r/GTA6:   First and foremost, the most obvious rebuttal: the thre

Let us hold a vigil. I hope there will be KEKW art in GTA VI.   Sorry Zello      

Lol Rockstar just posted a tweet.... Wishing happy birthday to this forum!     Happy birthday mates! Let's hope we have vi by the 30th birthday.

3 minutes ago, MostWantedMVP said:

I wish I could go back and play the game for the very first time.

True. The story was so mature. I hope the next GTA will lower the amount of forced jokes. I want to take the characters serious. I mean it is a GTA game and has to have jokes but you know. GTA 5 was more a comedy show. I feel like I know every npc line and each and every one of them makes me want to run the npcs over.

deadasdisco
12 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

It's big.

That's the point 🤦‍♂️

Wasn't fuels tech reintroduced into the latest Flight Sim?

3 minutes ago, MegamineX said:

True. The story was so mature.

Rdr2's story looks a little like 1800s narcos to me , like Van der linde gang as medellin cartel and O'discrol's gang as cali cartel , Pinkertoons as Dea agents , Dutch as pablo etc 

1 hour ago, AntonGandonBF3 said:

Bruh how do people have so much free time?

This question is the best proof that the map leaks are real.  This cartoonish map with no details which is basically the real life Gulf/lower Atlantic coasts with some minor changes is among the best fan-made creations.  The level of detail we can see even in the highly compressed jpeg map leaks are far beyond what anyone would do (for free, just to f*ck with people online) or could do convincingly.  Simply look back at the RDR 2 map leak and see the responses to understand that most people here simply don't know or understand the difference between fan creations and actual game design.

On 5/2/2021 at 2:52 PM, seth297 said:

think this will be the map in a nutshell 

Welcome to The State of Sunshine, Home to the cities of Cottonmouth,  Bulkhead, and Vice City. As wells as numerous natural landmarks, such as  Lake Geneva, The Vice Glades, and The Gator

If something like this ends up being the map after a decade of waiting, words won't be enough to describe how disappointed i'll be.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shanki said:

If something like this ends up being the map after a decade of waiting, words won't be enough to describe how disappointed i'll be.

Well yeah obviously. This is not a map made by a professional huge team making the best games in this universe.

28 minutes ago, deadasdisco said:

Wasn't fuels tech reintroduced into the latest Flight Sim?

No idea. But I do know they used Bing maps data (Google Earth) for the terrain.

Just now, DEADWOODZ said:

I never actually played it, myself. Although I did love this Let's Play, from back in the day.

Some games can be a little too big lol

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Shanki said:

I'd f*cking riot. GTA V already had a pretty sh*t map from a game design perspective (lots of completely unused space, highway loop makes traversal boring, one big island makes boats pretty much useless, airports only at one end and the middle of the map, too long/narrow, disconnect between world and characters, like how they pretend the area around Sandy Shores is a huge desert or something lmao), so getting another bad map would be infuriating

NightmanCometh96
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

I've been saying 2023/24 since February 2019. What do I get?

🙄

Reveal hidden contents

It was and always has been obvious.

You get some Gold Stars for being a Good Noodle:

6N4Jr1L.png

This isn't a VI hint, I just want the 6-Star Wanted Level back...

Edited by NightmanCometh96
  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 1

4 minutes ago, NightmanCometh96 said:

Bullsh*t. 

The Numbers Mason. What do they mean?! : gaming

VCPR Official
8 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Bullsh*t. 

The Numbers Mason. What do they mean?! : gaming

>177013

please delete this, sicko ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

Geisterfaust
1 hour ago, Len Lfc said:

It's big.

I'd say, it's ridiculously big. And given that there was no air transport, end-to-end transit time was around 2.5 hours IIRC. As close as one can get to uselessly big map, good example.

33 minutes ago, NightmanCometh96 said:

You get some Gold Stars for being a Good Noodle:

6N4Jr1L.png

They removed one just to blend in with 5's theme i guess , gta IV had 6 stars too 

38 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Some games can be a little too big lol

another definition of open world 

Okay. Now. Just imagine this for a second: Imagine if Rockstar would change the way GTA Online works for a title in the future. With a huge map in my opinion it would be very cool to choose where you want to start your adventure. Like you spawn on the north west of the map and get an introduction based on the location you chose. Like in GTA 5 Online there was Lamar driving you around and having a race with you. Then you made a drug deal and that was it. You were there and already got spammed with information from people you didn't meet before that could be anywhere in Los Santos. In the new reimagined version there could be different people introducing you to the biggest city in your area. Then it leads you to some missions or something. Like in the city you spawned in, it's all about drugs. But then you have a irl friend with you on Teamspeak or Discord and this friend spawned in another city. Maybe in the south. So he asks you what you were doing all day and you would say that you were finding your way with all of that drug stuff and your friend goes something like: Wtf? You can sell drugs? I'm down here risking my life playing with guns all day. Then you plan to meet up. But because the map is so huge it will take you at least 30 minutes to meet in the middle or something with a decent car. Like what I want to say is, wouldn't it be cool if you could choose the path you go like in RDR2 online you can choose between bounty hunter and like treasure hunter or something like that but it wasn't dedicated to a certain region. Like this is the only way that online could really interest me. It just creates a vibe I can't explain. That curiosity. What are other players doing on the other side of the map? Are they more rich than me? Is it more fun? It's also a way to prevent griefing. Like with a huge map you would have to hunt the player down and it may take very long because of the distance. Also the griefers may also be finally interested in actually doing something. Idk man. I want the world to feel more real and not like a playground for kids on flying bikes. There is so much potential. I would even wait for a GTA 7 1/2 for it to happen like this if it's done properly.

TL;DR: I want a fun online experience and rant abount how it could be done in the future :)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DeltaV20 said:

They removed one just to blend in with 5's theme i guess , gta IV had 6 stars too 

another definition of open world 

When it that big, it's no longer an open world. It just a world.

Posted (edited)

There is a guy on twitter, a supposed insider that correctly leaked details about movie screenings and a couple of movie scripts or something.

Anyway he said that Rockstar internally wanted to release vi late 2023.

Doesn't sound that far fetched tbh...

Edited by Dourvas

11 minutes ago, MegamineX said:

Okay. Now. Just imagine this for a second: Imagine if Rockstar would change the way GTA Online works for a title in the future. 

TL;DR: I want a fun online experience and rant abount how it could be done in the future :)

It may seem cool yeah, but Rockstar pours a lot of time and effort to make their maps as detailed as possible, so your dream of having such a big map with all these things would take decades. Not to mention those areas would have to be filled with meaningful content, that takes a lot of time.

Imo the best scenario for GTAO 2 would just be if the game has a vastly different focus than GTAO 1 with a map that is slightly larger than V's. Not that big of an emphasis on heists, but rather on something else. I am not too worried about the map size.

14 minutes ago, 0909090 said:

It may seem cool yeah, but Rockstar pours a lot of time and effort to make their maps as detailed as possible, so your dream of having such a big map with all these things would take decades. Not to mention those areas would have to be filled with meaningful content, that takes a lot of time.

Yeah it would take very long. But look at how big they are growing. They have the resources in terms of money and they keep hiring people. In some years if they keep hiring and working from home (which is proven to be more productive in the gaming industry) it will be possible.

ArcticFoxx

Why is every single GTA 6 "leak" always the same?

They all contain:

• 2023 release date
  • Story based on Narcos
  • Set in the 80s
  • GTA IV physics
  • Vice City
  • Dark story
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, ArcticFoxx said:

Why is every single GTA 6 "leak" always the same?

They all contain:

• 2023 release date
  • Story based on Narcos
  • Set in the 80s
  • GTA IV physics
  • Vice City
  • Dark story

The date always changes. Back in 2019 it was set to be announced 'Soon'. Because "It's obvious" and "Clearly it will be announced soon, as there's too many leaks which must mean it's going to be announced soon" After 2020, people finally realized.

Just now, Len Lfc said:

The date always changes. Back in 2019 it was set to be announced 'Soon'. Because "It's obvious" and "Clearly it will be announced soon, as there's too many leaks which must mean it's going to be announced soon" After 2020, people finally realized.

No, obviously it's SOON

or is it?

WombR4aid3r

I'm guessing GTA 6 has not been announced yet 

• KEKW 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Just now, WombR4aid3r said:

I'm guessing GTA 6 has not been announced yet 

If it gets announced even your ancestors would know

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Thomas Cavendish
4 hours ago, Collibosher said:

we do?

if not:

announcement in 2031
release in 2034

Could the PS5 generation handle a 1:1 scale map of LA City and Country? 

I would prefer dense countryside but if it's all city I would like a BIG one where I can find it difficult to visit all parts of the city in a reasonable time.

7 minutes ago, MegamineX said:

If it gets announced even your ancestors would know

your grandma would know. Everybody would know

1 minute ago, Pete4000uk said:

Could the PS5 generation handle a 1:1 scale map of LA City and Country? 

I would prefer dense countryside but if it's all city I would like a BIG one where I can find it difficult to visit all parts of the city in a reasonable time.

The scale only makes a big game in terms of storage space but the ps5 is all about loading files very fast so yes it would be possible to play it but it would have to be created first and that is the challenge

4 hours ago, Collibosher said:

we do?

Yes.