2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5.69]

Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

GTA Trilogy Speculation Topic

GTA V Expanded & Enhanced Discussion Topic

GTA VI Maps Speculation Topic - please use this when discussing any supposed map "leaks" to keep this topic a bit cleaner from those, thank you! 

PLEASE avoid sh*tposting for no reason, this topic would rather be dead than have people arguing or posting bad memes that are just spam.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Zello

• Spider-Vice

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's fake, I've done some research in the past handful of hours and it seems pretty obviously fabricated. Crossposting from r/GTA6:   First and foremost, the most obvious rebuttal: the thre

Let us hold a vigil. I hope there will be KEKW art in GTA VI.   Sorry Zello      

Lol Rockstar just posted a tweet.... Wishing happy birthday to this forum!     Happy birthday mates! Let's hope we have vi by the 30th birthday.

ArthurZussman
6 minutes ago, Dourvas said:

Anyway there is a difference between leaks with no "face" attached to them (from videos, posts etc.) And leaks from twitter people.

Like i said in past posts when you post behind your tweeter handle you risk your rep if the rumors are bs.

That's why i am skeptical and not immediately toss them out of the window.

I agree with what you are saying, but a lot of twitter leakers also are wrong, and they dont lose rep. Think that if he is saying crap, he will not lose his reputation, because he still have leaked Battlefield accurately. So I agree with the idea that he's only responding to shut up the "gta 6 when" trope lol

even if they announce it tomorrow there's roughly 20 months before we'll see an official gameplay trailer and 24 months maximum before we actually have it in our hands

https://ibb.co/9p2BGPx

Edited by TheWhiteHat

Interesting question is - will GTA VI come out on PS4 or only PS5? By 2023 PS4 will be quite old, but no way even the earliest devkits of PS5 

were ready when development has started.

3 minutes ago, kiveress said:

Interesting question is - will GTA VI come out on PS4 or only PS5? By 2023 PS4 will be quite old, but no way even the earliest devkits of PS5 

I'd say a PS4 release will happen.

14 minutes ago, Dourvas said:

Jason idk how you managed to make the 18 months 2024 😂 

2022 announcement with a 2023 release sounds about right.

In normal circumstances. In covid circumstances idk.

I am confused. I literally change my mind every single day.

Isn't that period is too short just it terms of marketing? Most of recent big R* games had two year cycle of marketing. Even RDR2 what was release in 2018 had two years before that.

7 minutes ago, kiveress said:

I don't think a console that will be 10 years old in 2023 will handle GTA VI. Sony/Microsoft won't support an almost 10 years old consoles forever

5 minutes ago, kiveress said:

Isn't that period is too short just it terms of marketing? Most of recent big R* games had two year cycle of marketing. Even RDR2 what was release in 2018 had two years before that.

It is shorter yes but with online being that big it would make sense to have a tighter marketing period.

If you are Rockstar You don't want people to spam your gta online posts (they do that anyway) with gta vi comments or even worse hold out on V so they can put their money on Vis shark cards.

It's gta, it can sell millions even with a 6 month marketing cycle.

Now in regards to the other question i absolutely 100 percent don't expect Vi to be released on old gen. 

Lol online can't even run properly on ps4/xbox one so no way we see the new game on the older gen.

Edited by Dourvas
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Dourvas said:

It is shorter yes but with online being that big it would make sense to have a tighter marketing period.

If you are Rockstar You don't want people to spam your gta online posts (they do that anyway) with gta vi comments or even worse hold out on V so they can put their money on Vis shark cards.

It's gta, it can sell millions even with a 6 month marketing cycle.

Now in regards to the other question i absolutely 100 percent don't expect Vi to be released on old gen. 

Lol online can't even run properly on ps4/xbox one so no way we see the new game on the older gen.

I agree, it would be such a detriment to the game if they had to cut content or scale back the map for last gen technology. 

I'm only suggesting a PS4 release due to the number of PS4's out there (114Mil) as opposed to PS5. (4.5Mil) The chip shortage/scalping is going to keep the new gen console out of a lot of players hands for quite sometime.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Vanzant said:

I'm only suggesting a PS4 release due to the number of PS4's out there (114Mil) as opposed to PS5. (4.5Mil) The chip shortage/scalping is going to keep the new gen console out of a lot of players hands for quite sometime.

I'm 100% sure rockstar won't release gta6 on ps4/one, they can't even handle cayo perico. E&E is there cause the engine/old-gen is just garbage now and they can't handle more big updates. Also chip production should be fine again in 2022 so before gta6 is released, people have plenty of time to buy a ps5. 

Rockstarter
1 hour ago, testarossa 86 said:

when finishing the Cayo Perico heist for the first time, I think most will agree that you are left wondering to what happens to El Rubio.

Not really? I imagine he restocks for my next visit ?

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Battlefield has had leaks for a long time through EA's special influencer club stuff. Basically, EA have a group if influencers they invite to uber private testing to playtest stuff before it's announced, there's been loads of BF leaks that have come out over the years from this, from a variety of people.

Bit different to leaking a Rockstar game and GTA, but predicting GTA VI will be modern day is hardly bold.

lmao homeboy tryin to descredit homie henderson who has years of reputation to lose if he says fake sh*t, and you say that what he says is bold lol. I dont get why some people belives that getting leaks from Rockstar games its like trying to contact some ancient gods or Hacking the CIA anf KGB at the same time lol 

Edited by gtavinfoxd
  • KEKW 2
Rockstarter
43 minutes ago, Vanzant said:

I'd say a PS4 release will happen.

what? really?

Imo gta 6 will be released for ps5/xsx only, so r* has to wait until many people bought a new console, and as we all know the new console generation is struggling (chip shortage etc)

+ covid makes almost everything getting delayed in some way

They have gta online e&e in their pipeline, so they can take their time. I honestly cant see a gta 6 announcement in 2021, 2022 if we are lucky

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Vanzant said:

I really hope not

GTA 6 needs to be built from the ground up to take advantage of modern tech 

One of the reasons why I think GTA 6 is coming out 2024 or later 

1 hour ago, Dourvas said:

Just to get you up to speed:

He is a cod/battlefield leaker. His battlefield leaks were legit and i think he got suspended or something for spoiling some kind of surprise ?? (Dont care about these games so can't say for sure)

Here is what he said for gta vi

- Female and male protagonists.

- its gonna be announced 18 months from now.

- the game will be present day.

When leakers start leaking games outside of their known area they arent as accurate 

Some Resident evil leaker with a REALLY well known track history within the franchise has bombed recently because he tried leaking a new silent hill game multiple times 

Just my two cents 

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, gtavinfoxd said:

lmao homeboy tryin to descredit homie henderson who has years of reputation to lose if he says fake sh*t, and you say that what he says is bold lol. I dont get why some people belives that getting leaks from Rockstar games its like trying to contact some ancient gods or Hacking the CIA anf KGB at the same time lol 

Just because he has a reputation with COD or whatever it is, it doesn't instantly mean he has a reputation with anything else. 

2 hours ago, Dourvas said:

Lol guys come on.

Do you really expect a two year announcement-release cycle?

Times are different, a two year cycle wouldn't be beneficial for Rockstar. 

I said the same thing after the RDRII announcement.

1 hour ago, Rockstarter said:

what? really?

Maybe an Online only version of GTA 6 map for the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X but the point about lower PS5 and Xbox Series consoles currently being played and not resold is a great point. 

If any Rockstar employee is reading this than can we finally get a new city for GTA 7? NYC, Miami and California are played out now.

• KEKW 2
Rockstarter
21 minutes ago, Black_Jesus said:

Maybe an Online only version of GTA 6 map for the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X but the point about lower PS5 and Xbox Series consoles currently being played and not resold is a great point. 

I agree the point about the console shortage is a good one, and it's got me worried.

GTA V E&E will be a next gen console seller, no doubt.

not to mention VI.

I'll be upgrading my TV and getting a PS5 (if I can) when E&E releases.

If there is still a console shortage by say October/November (my anticipated release for E&E) , Rockstar may very well hold it off until next gen consoles , particularly PS5, become more readily available.

• Like 2
testarossa 86
2 hours ago, Rockstarter said:

Not really? I imagine he restocks for my next visit ?

I mean, obviously for the game sake yes.

I meant as a character; he's a powerful Colombian drug lord that checks off nearly all the boxes for those who want a 1980s setting where it features a storyline involving actual narcos. (obviously a modern day storyline can be about narcos too)

not to mention, he also is voiced by the same person who voiced Tony Montana in the 2006 Scarface video game.

seems like Rockstar put it a lot of effort to make the character special rather than just only appearing once in the beginning of the heist and screaming at you from a helicopter.

Rockstarter
3 minutes ago, testarossa 86 said:

I mean, obviously for the game sake yes.

I meant as a character; he's a powerful Colombian drug lord that checks off nearly all the boxes for those who want a 1980s setting where it features a storyline involving actual narcos. (obviously a modern day storyline can be about narcos too)

not to mention, he also is voiced by the same person who voiced Tony Montana in the 2006 Scarface video game.

seems like Rockstar put it a lot of effort to make the character special rather than just only appearing once in the beginning of the heist and screaming at you from a helicopter.

Sure, I like this theory and I think you make good points, sorry I was being facetious. 

• Like 1

I have a question to mods...

Why this part called "GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5.69]" and not "GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5: Expanded and Enhanced]" ?

Thomas Cavendish
46 minutes ago, Gtaman_92 said:

If any Rockstar employee is reading this than can we finally get a new city for GTA 7? NYC, Miami and California are played out now.

Let's hope for it. Let's move on. 

I would vote for Seattle in the 90s grunge rock scene with heroin, depression, music (Twin Peaks could be another reference)
Rio de Janeiro, similar to what they did with Max Payne 3 (City of God could be a reference)
And I think Las Venturas could be interesting in its solo game.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Thomas Cavendish said:

I would vote for Seattle in the 90s grunge rock scene with heroin, depression, music (Twin Peaks could be another reference)

Seattle in 1994-1998. The 90s was when it was at it's peak. Grunge, crime, and rain. With a protagonist who wears a flannel shirt.

That could be the theme song
KERRYPK.JPG

Edited by Zello
  • Like 2