GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5.69]

Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

GTA Trilogy Speculation Topic

GTA V Expanded & Enhanced Discussion Topic

GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread

Saints Row 2022 Reboot - General gaming section

PLEASE avoid sh*tposting for no reason, this topic would rather be dead than have people arguing or posting bad memes that are just spam.

I wouldn't even need to see pictures of the game.

If they'd only tell when and where it is set I'd be totally satisfied and wouldn't need anything else.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Orthur said:

When is this goddamned wait gonna end? I just want a sneak peek of the graphics and maybe how the re-imagined Ocean beach area looks, that'll satisfy me for now. After all it's a teaser trailer, no need to show too much... Just announce it already and maybe give us 2 screenshots per month? Like, is it that hard?

You gotta admit one thing, Rockstar is making terrible at keeping us interested in GTA VI, hell, they just fail to keep us interested in HD era GTA. By the way, where are all those games, that T2 is about to release next year?

What we've learnt is that most people lose interest in Grand Theft Auto VI as soon as something else is on the horizon.

1 hour ago, Kris194 said:

By the way, where are all those games, that T2 is about to release next year?

This. Strauss Baby we need some games.

19 minutes ago, Americana said:

What we've learnt is that most people lose interest in Grand Theft Auto VI as soon as something else is on the horizon.

What? Nah—I'm very excited for the Trilogy but never lost interest in Grand Theft Auto VI. I still check this thread almost everyday, hoping that someone finds something new or us getting a new plausible leak that isn't from 4chan.

• YEE 2

2 hours ago, Kris194 said:

You gotta admit one thing, Rockstar is making terrible at keeping us interested in GTA VI, hell, they just fail to keep us interested in HD era GTA. By the way, where are all those games, that T2 is about to release next year?

Did the Japanese expected the bombs?

They can just tweet #VI and the internet will go upside down

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

57 minutes ago, BLOOD said:

Hello everyone. 

Hello, Mr. Whittaker!

Edited by Americana

1 hour ago, BLOOD said:

Hello everyone. 

We have Dee. Now we have BLOOD. We just need Greenrock to complete the Trilogy.

8 hours ago, Orthur said:

When is this goddamned wait gonna end? I just want a sneak peek of the graphics and maybe how the re-imagined Ocean beach area looks, that'll satisfy me for now. After all it's a teaser trailer, no need to show too much... Just announce it already and maybe give us 2 screenshots per month? Like, is it that hard?

Thankfully we atleast got the Trilogy remaster for now. And I wouldn't be mad if GTA VI isn't coming out until 2024, I just want something to speculate, discuss and analyze about instead of the big fat NOTHING we have right now.

I miss the times when this thread was moving fast :/

Ah, but then comes "The Drought"...

I wonder how bad that will get this time! 

45 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

Nice.

Gents,

I have information that may be huge, I am about to relate to you an incident that occured this week. The information I am about to pass you could cost me my job if I was found to be passing it on, hence the nick name.

On Thursday 28th October 2021, at the bequest of a client, I was conducting a counter surveillance task along with my team in direct response to the repeated sighting of a suspicious vehicle in the vicinity of the clients property located in Miami Beach, Miami.

Shortly after identifying the vehicle in question, the Team Leader decided a direct confrontation of the occupants was the most expeditious way forward. I, along with two others confronted the three male occupants of a 2015 GMC Suburban.

The Suburban was configured with an array of computer equipment in the back, a substantial amount of digital capture devices were mounted on the dash and the antenna located on the roof was similar to the small condan/tapestry antenna that I have seen previously on vehicles for tracking purposes.

The driver of the suburban produced credentials that showed he was an employee of Rockstar Games, my two other team members were satisfied and didn't realise the significance of the event, I opened the passenger side door and looked into the rear of the truck where one of the males shut down several LCD screens, but my heart skipped a beat as I looked at a folder on the desk which was emblazed with the "VI" official logo with the Miami Skyline clearly shown within the letters.

I tried to appear as calm as possible and walked away from the vehicle.

Make of it what you will.

Len.

Was it the same car that contained the information about Grand Theft Auto IV?

Edited by Americana
  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 2

Kerminator369
1 hour ago, Kirsty said:

Im just waiting for the VI announcement so i can live on here again

26 minutes ago, Kerminator369 said:

Im just waiting for the VI announcement so i can live on here again

Me too. Can't wait to stare at a screenshot for 69 hours to deduce the entire plot and mission structure of the game.

Kerminator369
2 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

Me too. Can't wait to stare at a screenshot for 69 hours to deduce the entire plot and mission structure of the game.

If its 80s VC i'll make a Barry Seal account and post a blurry picture of a palm tree during the inevitable info drought 

8 hours ago, Kris194 said:

You gotta admit one thing, Rockstar is making terrible at keeping us interested in GTA VI, hell, they just fail to keep us interested in HD era GTA. 

I mean, they aren't trying to keep us interested in GTA VI. If anything, they probably want people to forget about it entirely.

6 hours ago, Americana said:

I think a lot of people lost interest in speculating on VI when another version of GTA V was announced. I think people finally started to realize we're still years away from VI even being announced.

47 minutes ago, DexMacLeod said:

I mean, they aren't trying to keep us interested in GTA VI. If anything, they probably want people to forget about it entirely.

GTA Online. That's all. The Trilogy is supplementary.

5 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

Gents,

I have information that may be huge, I am about to relate to you an incident that occured this week. The information I am about to pass you could cost me my job if I was found to be passing it on, hence the nick name.

On Thursday 28th October 2021, at the bequest of a client, I was conducting a counter surveillance task along with my team in direct response to the repeated sighting of a suspicious vehicle in the vicinity of the clients property located in Miami Beach, Miami.

Shortly after identifying the vehicle in question, the Team Leader decided a direct confrontation of the occupants was the most expeditious way forward. I, along with two others confronted the three male occupants of a 2015 GMC Suburban.

The Suburban was configured with an array of computer equipment in the back, a substantial amount of digital capture devices were mounted on the dash and the antenna located on the roof was similar to the small condan/tapestry antenna that I have seen previously on vehicles for tracking purposes.

The driver of the suburban produced credentials that showed he was an employee of Rockstar Games, my two other team members were satisfied and didn't realise the significance of the event, I opened the passenger side door and looked into the rear of the truck where one of the males shut down several LCD screens, but my heart skipped a beat as I looked at a folder on the desk which was emblazed with the "VI" official logo with the Miami Skyline clearly shown within the letters.

I tried to appear as calm as possible and walked away from the vehicle.

Make of it what you will.

Len.

captain-america-i-understood-that-refere

13 hours ago, Kris194 said:

I have a task for you, name here and show us some cities (preferably video footage), that would be great for fans of Liberty City and no, not a New York 😛

Chicago

6 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

I, along with two others confronted the three male occupants of a 2015 GMC Suburban

Nice, but there are no such model as "GMC Suburban". 

There is a Chevrolet Suburban. Also there is a GMC Yukon.

They are share the same GM platform and based on each other, but this is a two different models.

:kekw:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yannerrins said:

Chicago

Philadelphia

Philly-skyline-1.jpg

Their skyline has a few buildings that look similar to NYC.

• Like 2