GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5.69]

Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

GTA Trilogy Speculation Topic

GTA V Expanded & Enhanced Discussion Topic

GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread

Saints Row 2022 Reboot - General gaming section

PLEASE avoid sh*tposting for no reason, this topic would rather be dead than have people arguing or posting bad memes that are just spam.

CloudyMind
6 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

The percentages are inaccurate due to the fluctuating environment of game dev. What I heard at that time was that the game was already in full development phase when Jason published his article. And it was more in the middle than early. I didn't hear much since then, and a lot of things would have changed from that point till now.

Thank you for your answer. I hope we can see an initial announcement next year.

Volatollotalov
17 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

The percentages are inaccurate due to the fluctuating environment of game dev. What I heard at that time was that the game was already in full development phase when Jason published his article. And it was more in the middle than early. I didn't hear much since then, and a lot of things would have changed from that point till now.

If they're using Agile, and it might be reasonable to assume they are, then it's possible that they don't even have a fully worked-up timescale with a fixed end point yet. That's not the development goal.

Or, to put it another way, the program timelines are only slowly and iteratively emerging from the fog of hundreds of development projects that would make up the game.

Edited by Volatollotalov
  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 2

Drummer98
14 minutes ago, CloudyMind said:

RDR2 was my pure guess since Rockstar wouldn’t drop simple patch for it. I have never said Rockstar delayed GTA 6 3/4 more years. My point was Rockstar had to announce it if it was really 70 percent done. 

”Pandemic? I don’t think this is the reason why Rockstar delayed 2-3 more years.”

That’s what you said a few minutes ago lol... also, you talked about the RDR 2 remaster thing like it was most certainly happening. 

Drummer98
22 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

The fact that you heard that the game was in  full development is a bit reassuring IMO. When you say things would have changed since you heard those infos, do you mean they changed for better or worse? I’ll say it better: do you think the game is in full development at the moment or do you think it could have been under development hell? 

Edited by Drummer98

CloudyMind
11 minutes ago, Drummer98 said:

”Pandemic? I don’t think this is the reason why Rockstar delayed 2-3 more years.”

That’s what you said a few minutes ago lol... also, you talked about the RDR 2 remaster thing like it was most certainly happening. 

Seems like you are using Explorer. 2-3 more years thing is coming from Jason Schreier because I assumed 2024/2025 launch.

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

Drummer98
3 minutes ago, CloudyMind said:

Seems like you are using Explorer. 2-3 more years thing is coming from Jason Schreier because I assumed 2024/2025 launch.

I’m sorry but you’re full of sh*t lol. You keep changing your opinion because you don’t know what to say. 

CloudyMind
2 minutes ago, Drummer98 said:

I’m sorry but you’re full of sh*t lol. You keep changing your opinion because you don’t know what to say. 

Okay. How am I expected to explain something to a person who has not capability of understanding?

Edited by CloudyMind

Volatollotalov
19 minutes ago, Drummer98 said:

The fact that you heard that the game was in  full development is a bit reassuring IMO. When you say things would have changed since you heard those infos, do you mean they changed for better or worse? I’ll say it better: do you think the game is in full development at the moment or do you think it could have been under development hell? 

If I can jump in here:

The Rockstar network employs ~3000 people, plus hundreds of technical and creative contractors.

The Trilogy is just about to come out, E&E is going to come out soon. So those games in the 'pipeline' are pretty much done and dusted.

If they're not working on a new AAA title, what else will they be working on except RDR and GTA online DLCs?  

Not sure what you mean by 'development hell', but if you consider the resources in play here, the development budget which we could guess might be one of the biggest ever, then it's unlikely to under supported in terms of management and direction.

Edited by Volatollotalov

Drummer98
11 minutes ago, CloudyMind said:

Okay. How am I expected to explain something to a person who has not capability of understanding?

You don’t need to explain anything, you just keep changing your opinion and that perfectly shows who you are.

6 minutes ago, Volatollotalov said:

If I can jump in here:

The Rockstar network employs ~3000 people, plus hundreds of technical and creative contractors.

The Trilogy is just about to come out, E&E is going to come out soon. So those games in the 'pipeline' are pretty much done and dusted.

If they're not working on a new AAA title, what else will they be working on except RDR and GTA DLCs?  

Not sure what you mean by 'development hell', but if you consider the resources in play here, the development budget which we can reasonably assume will be one of the biggest ever, then it's unlikely to under supported in terms of management and direction.

For development hell I mean the fact that the game could’ve been partially rebooted or put on hold during the development of RDR2. I was referring to the 2016-2018 time period, because I assume that after the release of RDR2 they focused their time on GTA VI. But since the game is supposedly in production (which doesn’t mean full development) since at least 2014/15, I would’ve liked to understand a bit more if the game had a linear development or if it encountered a few problems during these years.

Edited by Drummer98

1 hour ago, CloudyMind said:

Pandemic? I don’t think this is the reason why Rockstar delayed 2-3 more years.

It's because the game was indeed in early development as of April 2020. There's simply no way it was up to 70% complete.

Compare the timeline of RDR2, post GTA V. These kinds of games take a very long time to make.

Thomas Cavendish

The numbers of the new generation consoles sold is much more relevant than pandemic or whatever to the annoucement / release.

I really think September 2023 is the best time because it will be the 10th anniversary of GTAV So if we talking about rockstar I guess they don’t care to keep their fans waiting or not but I have a low chance of it being announced next year because 2022 will be GTAV Year, also do not forget that when GTAV on PC Came out they didn’t announce rdr2 in the same year. So I’m assuming that 2023 will be the day that rockstar finally let The VI Logo shine.

• Like 2

Felipeborges388
40 minutes ago, Nawaf said:

I really think September 2023 is the best time because it will be the 10th anniversary of GTAV So if we talking about rockstar I guess they don’t care to keep their fans waiting or not but I have a low chance of it being announced next year because 2022 will be GTAV Year, also do not forget that when GTAV on PC Came out they didn’t announce rdr2 in the same year. So I’m assuming that 2023 will be the day that rockstar finally let The VI Logo shine.

Best time to announce GTA V Anniversary

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 2

MrNachoManSTRIKESAGAIN

i've officially lost hope in everything. COME ON ROCKSTAR WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS? NO ONE ASKED FOR HALLOWEEN STUFF LITERALLY EVERYONE IS DEMANDING A NEW GAME! YOU'VE GOT 200K DISLIKES ON THE E&E VIDEO AND TONS OF DEMANDS FOR GTA 6 EVERYDAY AND YOU PUT STUFF NO ONE ASKED FOR HOLY CRAP IM LOSING MY MIND ARHGHGHGHGHGH

I heard the Snoop dogg stuff on the radio lmao even the radio is asking for GTA VI :kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw::kekw:

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

philipg193
4 hours ago, MrNachoManSTRIKESAGAIN said:

i've officially lost hope in everything. COME ON ROCKSTAR WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS? NO ONE ASKED FOR HALLOWEEN STUFF LITERALLY EVERYONE IS DEMANDING A NEW GAME! YOU'VE GOT 200K DISLIKES ON THE E&E VIDEO AND TONS OF DEMANDS FOR GTA 6 EVERYDAY AND YOU PUT STUFF NO ONE ASKED FOR HOLY CRAP IM LOSING MY MIND ARHGHGHGHGHGH

Rockstar:

MrNachoManSTRIKESAGAIN
Just now, philipg193 said:

Rockstar:

dude honestly. Gta 6 is the most anticipated game ever. the fact that they're literally ignoring everyone and everything just confuses me. A dude literally went on a game show demanding gta 6 and every comment they get is full of gta 6 demands. twitter, youtube, instagram. hell even the actors are getting asked about gta 6. and after rdr2's release and to think a game like gta 6 is suppose to up the graphics is making endlessly hyped. and to get the gta car mechanics after rdr2's horse mechanics is just making wet already. ROCKSTAR PLEASE PLEASE IM LITERALLY BEGGING I WOULD SELL MY LEFT SACK FOR YOU TO ONLY TYPE THE NUMBER 6 ON TWITTER PLEASEEEEEEEE1111111111 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spider-Vice

Good Lord.

giphy.gif

Red Dead Network | GTANet | kifflom

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Thomas The Dank Engine
3 hours ago, MrNachoManSTRIKESAGAIN said:

ROCKSTAR PLEASE PLEASE IM LITERALLY BEGGING I WOULD SELL MY LEFT SACK FOR YOU TO ONLY TYPE THE NUMBER 6 ON TWITTER PLEASEEEEEEEE1111111111 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

c49.png

NYPD.ESU.55

dude honestly. Gta 6 is the most anticipated game ever. the fact that they're literally ignoring everyone and everything just confuses me. A dude literally went on a game show demanding gta 6 and every comment they get is full of gta 6 demands. twitter, youtube, instagram. hell even the actors are getting asked about gta 6. and after rdr2's release and to think a game like gta 6 is suppose to up the graphics is making endlessly hyped. and to get the gta car mechanics after rdr2's horse mechanics is just making wet already. ROCKSTAR PLEASE PLEASE IM LITERALLY BEGGING I WOULD SELL MY LEFT SACK FOR YOU TO ONLY TYPE THE NUMBER 6 ON TWITTER PLEASEEEEEEEE1111111111 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude, easy with that crack next time haha

Edited by NYPD.ESU.55

MrBreak16

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

evelpod666
1 hour ago, MrBreak16 said:

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

I know it's a render and all, not real time, etc. But I wouldn't be surprised if GTA VI looks as good as this. Looks amazing. One way that GTA VI will probably look better is in terms of the color palette.

9 hours ago, MrNachoManSTRIKESAGAIN said:

Where is GTA VI? :jkek:

Just now, Len Lfc said:

Edinburgh, mostly.

Please announce GTA VI :modkek:

4 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Edinburgh, mostly.

LMAO. Technically the truth. 

• Like 1
  • YEE 2