GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5.69]

Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

GTA Trilogy Speculation Topic

GTA V Expanded & Enhanced Discussion Topic

GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread

Saints Row 2022 Reboot - General gaming section

PLEASE avoid sh*tposting for no reason, this topic would rather be dead than have people arguing or posting bad memes that are just spam.

mussefar03

Snoop Dogg checking this forum right now KEKW

Edited by mussefar03

18 hours ago, Orthur said:

IMG_3839.png

ICSLV

It's Coming Soon - Las Venturas

Gta secks confirmed!!11

Makes more sense than most of those scottish riddles they used to share around here.

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1
  • KEKW 1

3 hours ago, Dourvas said:

Lol he was an unlockable in True Crime LA. Good times those games were cool!

They made him a narrator in UFC 3. Pure Gold.

• Like 2

*Takes a hit out of Jimmy's bong*

Okay guys check this out... What if the UFOs in GTA Online are connected to the GTA 6 announcement?! We just have to wait for all the UFOs to form by Oct 31st and keep marking their spawn locations. Then we take a map of the game and connect each spawn location together in order to ultimately reveal our destination. The trailer will exclusively premiere in GTA Online! :jkek:

cherrycola

I just don't think a VI announcement will keep people from buying E&E "because the new one is coming out next year/in two years, why bother with this", on the contrary I think the hype will draw people in to buy E&E while they wait for VI to be released, newcomers particularly

10 hours ago, VideoTech said:

It's probably for GTA Online. I'm also pretty sure TezFun2 already covered this a while back...

Yeah, a fan met Dr Dre and he said his new music is coming to "GTA" in December. GTA6 isn't releasing this early when we are yet to receive an initial announcement.

I believe this is just a case of Dr Dre telling friends that he's working with Rockstar on GTA. Given how secretive Rockstar is, they wouldn't have revealed too much info to him other than that it's a GTA-related project and when it's coming out. Yet, it wouldn't surprising if Rockstar takes this opportunity to collaborate with Dr Dre on the next GTA.

Edited by Tez2

MrBreak16

Did you guys know that in GTA Vice City, many structures are anachronistic?

For example, in the 1980s almost no buildings in Miami had neon lights, they started appearing in the 1990s

The bridge between Leaf Links and Little Haiti is based on a design that was built in the 1990s

Some buildings in Ocean Beach are based on buildings built in the 1990s

17 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

F0H0N7R.png

RPGenuf.png

jVCAaeZ.png

gta6 confirmed

Sxy1u9B.png

GdVUTTI.png

OwTHtzh.png

gta6confurmed

Spider-Vice

Didn't need to expose me that way.

6 hours ago, Tez2 said:

Yeah, a fan met Dr Dre and he said his new music is coming to "GTA" in December. GTA6 isn't releasing this early when we are yet to receive an initial announcement.

I believe this is just a case of Dr Dre telling friends that he's working with Rockstar on GTA. Given how secretive Rockstar is, they wouldn't have revealed too much info to him other than that it's a GTA-related project and when it's coming out. Yet, it wouldn't surprising if Rockstar takes this opportunity to collaborate with Dr Dre on the next GTA.

Scott Storch also said similar when CPH dlc was coming out ''Im extremely proud to be a part of the new #gta5 online game that @rockstargames is releasing!'' :kekw:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CImBAFElDAM/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading&hl=en 

Edited by DeltaV20

RedDagger
11 hours ago, jaljax said:

Rockstar: *Moves*

Everyone: That's a cryptic message as a hint for GTA VI !!

Rockstar: *Doesn't move*

Everyone: 👀👀👀 holy sh*t

On 10/27/2021 at 8:50 AM, Orthur said:

IMG_3839.png

ICSLV

It's Coming Soon - Las Venturas

Gta secks confirmed!!11

Hell yeah! Beat ViCe CiTy any time of the day 😎

Wolverine78
4 hours ago, MrBreak16 said:

Did you guys know that in GTA Vice City, many structures are anachronistic?

For example, in the 1980s almost no buildings in Miami had neon lights, they started appearing in the 1990s

The bridge between Leaf Links and Little Haiti is based on a design that was built in the 1990s

Some buildings in Ocean Beach are based on buildings built in the 1990s

I can see why you would use the word anachronistic but i dont necessarly agree completely. As for the buildings you mentioned you may be right but about the neon lights which probably are the most popular representation of Miami its a little more complicated. Like lot of other elements cinema and tv shows copied real life Miami and Miami its self copied cinema and tv shows in turns. In general Neon Lights fell out of style in the 1950s and 1960s around the world tho Neon Lights were present in Miami in the early 80s but not in quantity and by then it was not a characteristic of the city , then came the massive popular tv show Miami Vice in 1984 and doubled down on it giving the show and the representation of Miami a very distinct and unique neon landscape which then became even more popular in real life around the second half of the 1980s throughout the 1990s and to a certain extent to this very day. There were interviews with Michael Mann the producer of Miami Vice about the influence the tv show had on the landscape of Miami but even before that came Jeanne Claude and Christo who had wrapped 11 Biscayne Bay islands in floating pink fabric skirts in real life. Probably the teal and hot pink colours got associated with Miami by these early artists and producers representing the pink of flamingos and the clear blue skies and seas of Florida. These colours gifted by nature and the popularity of entertainment media found their way in the Art Deco style of design that the city is known for.

Same could be said about the rest of the 1980s Miami portrait. Drug money and drug wars , Lamborghini and Ferrari Testarossas with the drivers holding those big brick cell phones and wearing fancy white suits and shoes without socks or members only jackets and turned up collars , beautiful women , Ocean drive with its nightclubs and music , the everglades with its beauty and connections to drug routes from South America. Those things were real. Both real Miami and entertainment media reflected and copied each other. The Image of 1980s Miami with all those features in entertainment media in the following decades continued in movies , tv shows and videogames , among those there is GTA Vice City of course. Its like reality and media came together and created what we all today associate with Miami in the 1980s.

Edited by Wolverine78

Spider-Vice

CloudyMind

Hey @Tez2 , I hope you answer to this reply. I have a question regarding your statement last year. IIRC, you heard that next GTA title was 60% to 70% done. One and a half year passed after that but still we haven’t heard anything from Rockstar Games. Jason Schreier still says this game is early in development. I'm not questioning you here, but shouldn't there be an announcement if it was 60% to 70% done?

Edited by CloudyMind
  • Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

18 minutes ago, CloudyMind said:

Hey @Tez2 , I hope you answer to this reply. I have a question regarding your statement last year. IIRC, you heard that next GTA title was 60% to 70% done. One and a half year passed after that but still we haven’t heard anything from Rockstar Games. Jason Schreier still says this game is early in development. I'm not questioning you here, but shouldn't there be an announcement if it was 60% to 70% done?

It should be announced last year I think but the pandemic slowed things a lot so I guess it got delayed because of that

19 minutes ago, CloudyMind said:

You shouldn't need Tez to tell you the answer to that question.

CloudyMind
4 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

You shouldn't need Tez to tell you the answer to that question.

Pandemic? I don’t think this is the reason why Rockstar delayed 2-3 more years.

Drummer98
8 minutes ago, CloudyMind said:

Pandemic? I don’t think this is the reason why Rockstar delayed 2-3 more years.

Why do you deliberately assume by yourself that Rockstar delayed VI if they didn’t even announce it? What makes you say this bs? 

CloudyMind
6 minutes ago, Drummer98 said:

Why do you deliberately assume by yourself that Rockstar delayed VI if they didn’t even announce it? What makes you say this bs? 

If you don’t silly, you can clearly see that Rockstar had to announce it assuming it was 70 percent done.

Drummer98
1 minute ago, CloudyMind said:

If you don’t silly, you can clearly see that Rockstar had to announce it assuming it was 70 percent done.

I’m not arguing the fact that the game is 30,50 or 70% complete, I’m arguing about the completely unfounded comment you made. How can you say VI has been internally delayed by Rockstar, if we don’t even have an announcement? You seem to be so sure about your assumptions, almost as you work for R*. I just can’t stand your arrogance honestly. 

CloudyMind
3 minutes ago, Drummer98 said:

I’m not arguing the fact that the game is 30,50 or 70% complete, I’m arguing about the completely unfounded comment you made. How can you say VI has been internally delayed by Rockstar, if we don’t even have an announcement? You seem to be so sure about your assumptions, almost as you work for R*. I just can’t stand your arrogance honestly. 

It was 70% percent done 1.5 years ago, but now it is still early in development? Funny enough

Drummer98
6 minutes ago, CloudyMind said:

It was 70% percent done 1.5 years ago, but now it is still early in development? Funny enough

As usual you don’t know how to answer my questions. You don’t get the point of what I’m saying. This is not the first time you act like you know something that we don’t know. You talked about a next gen RDR 2 remaster and now you say that VI has been delayed for 2/3 years. I mean, how can you be so sure of yourself?

Edited by Drummer98

Volatollotalov
10 hours ago, MrBreak16 said:

Spoiler

Miami 1986-ish. It looked like one heck of a place!  :kekw:

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

CloudyMind
1 minute ago, Drummer98 said:

As usual you don’t know how to answer my questions. You don’t get the point of what I’m saying. This is not the first time you act like you know something that we don’t know. You talked about a next gen RDR 2 remaster and now you say that VI has been delayed for 2/3 years. I mean, how can you be so sure of yourself?

RDR2 was my pure guess since Rockstar wouldn’t drop simple patch for it. I have never said Rockstar delayed GTA 6 3/4 more years. My point was Rockstar had to announce it if it was really 70 percent done. 

46 minutes ago, CloudyMind said:

The percentages are inaccurate due to the fluctuating environment of game dev. What I heard at that time was that the game was already in full development phase when Jason published his article. And it was more in the middle than early. I didn't hear much since then, and a lot of things would have changed from that point till now.