Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Contract
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    2. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    3. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. Bugs*

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    6. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5.69]


Spider-Vice
 Share

Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

GTA Trilogy Speculation Topic

GTA V Expanded & Enhanced Discussion Topic

GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread

Saints Row 2022 Reboot - General gaming section

 

PLEASE avoid sh*tposting for no reason, this topic would rather be dead than have people arguing or posting bad memes that are just spam.

Recommended Posts

On 10/23/2021 at 2:52 PM, Punkd said:

chip shortage wont go back to normal until atleast second half of 2022 hopefully

gta 6 is gonna be a next gen game

i dont know exact numbers, but atm there are like max. 20million ps5/xbox xs sold, gta 5 sold 16million units in the first 5 days (!)

speaking about good business, R* and T2 are forced to wait until way more consoles are sold to the consumers

ofc there are more different reasons why/when they could announce gta6, but only because of this chip shortage situation i dont see them releasing gta 6 before maybe the end of 2024 (if we are lucky), more likely 2025

to guess an announcement time is pretty hard, they could wait for it because of a shorter marketing campaign (release 2025, announcement 2024)

but they know people are going crazy about gta 6 and want to hear whats going on (so do the shareholders), so they could atleast say its in development (but this wont happen in 2021 anymore i guess)

They could do a last gen/current gen simultaneous release. GTAV was made for (and held back by) the PS3/360 gen after all, technically we haven't had a GTA during the PS4 gen. PS4, PS5, Xbone and Series S/X are all built on the x86-64 architecture which should simplify the porting job.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wouldn't even buy cross-gen GTA, PS4 is already 8 years old now, hardware is even older. Those consoles are absolute crap compared to PS5/XSX.

29 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

By the time it releases it will be small compared to Ubisofts games lmao

And tiny compared to Just Cause map but the best thing is, that it doesn't really matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Middle Class Roadman

Can someone link me to the article where Aaron Garbut states that GTA 6 is where we will see GTA 3's true legacy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Kris194 said:

I wouldn't even buy cross-gen GTA, PS4 is already 8 years old now, hardware is even older. Those consoles are absolute crap compared to PS5/XSX.

And tiny compared to Just Cause map but the best thing is, that it doesn't really matter.

I liked Assassin's Creed Odyssey, but man that map was way too huge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Orbea Occam said:

Can someone link me to the article where Aaron Garbut states that GTA 6 is where we will see GTA 3's true legacy

Aaron didn't acknowledge GTA 6 but there you have it

 

https://www.gamerbraves.com/grand-theft-auto-gta-iii-20th-anniversary-qa-with-aaron-garbut/

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WombR4aid3r said:

No way home trailer when?

"Soon"

"In a few weeks or so"

"In the coming weeks"

 

Take your pick!

  • KEKW 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So the GTA 6 announcement is tomorrow, right? Oct 25th, 2011 = GTA 5 and Oct 26th, 2021 = GTA 6?

Guess I better set my alarm for 9am EST! :adminkek:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sucks they didn't say anything on the anniversary about the future of the series..

Oh well next year is Vice citys 20th anniversary. Maybe then we get something?,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today is exactly ten years after the announcement of GTA V. I was really hoping to see something about GTA VI today, but I guess Rockstar is busy with the Trilogy and E&E.

 

I remember how excited I was when I entered Rockstar's website and saw the big V logo. Probably gonna be just as excited when VI gets announced.

  • Bruh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Razed- said:

So the GTA 6 announcement is tomorrow, right? Oct 25th, 2011 = GTA 5 and Oct 26th, 2021 = GTA 6?

Guess I better set my alarm for 9am EST! :adminkek:

I would love it. It's been almost already a year and we still didn't see anything, that would really push the boundaries, maybe except Ratchet and Clank:Rift Apart

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Razed- said:

So the GTA 6 announcement is tomorrow, right? Oct 25th, 2011 = GTA 5 and Oct 26th, 2021 = GTA 6?

Guess I better set my alarm for 9am EST! :adminkek:

Tomorrow for sure!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

I liked Assassin's Creed Odyssey, but man that map was way too huge.

I hated Odyssey but loved Origins :kekw:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Zello said:

I hated Odyssey but loved Origins :kekw:

I loved Origins, sort of. But just liked Odyssey. Preferred the original AC formula.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, nortex010 said:

Today is exactly ten years after the announcement of GTA V. I was really hoping to see something about GTA VI today, but I guess Rockstar is busy with the Trilogy and E&E.

 

I remember how excited I was when I entered Rockstar's website and saw the big V logo. Probably gonna be just as excited when VI gets announced.

Lol Rockstar must have planned GTA VI for late 2022 if you guys expect something this year. Continue to play GTA V two more years before we hear something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Len Lfc said:

Tomorrow for sure!

 

Edited by philipg193
  • KEKW 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Americana said:

I don't know if they fired somebody, but last trailers weren't the best.

 

The trilogy trailer itself wasn't bad. The problem was the content really.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kerminator369
5 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

Tomorrow for sure!

edit:damn beaten

4 hours ago, CloudyMind said:

Lol Rockstar must have planned GTA VI for late 2022 if you guys expect something this year. Continue to play GTA V two more years before we hear something.

tell me the last time rockstar announced a new game a year before release

Edited by Kerminator369
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Kerminator369 said:

edit:damn beaten

tell me the last time rockstar announced a new game a year before release

I mean they usually plan on releasing the games a year later after their announcement. I believe GTA V was scheduled to release 2012 but they delayed it to 2013, and RDR 2 was supposed to release Fall 2017 but delayed it to 2018. They could honestly just keep following that pattern for VI tbh.

Edited by Bedfold
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kerminator369
1 hour ago, Bedfold said:

I mean they usually plan on releasing the games a year later after their announcement. I believe GTA V was scheduled to release 2012 but they delayed it to 2013, and RDR 2 was supposed to release Fall 2017 but delayed it to 2018. They could honestly just keep following that pattern for VI tbh.

Ok now tell me the last time they announced a new game and actually released it by the initial release date 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't T2 say, that FY2024 will be their best year so far? I'm wondering what games they are planning to release in FY2023 because this one is also supposed to be great. So far they don't really have anything big announced.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Kris194 said:

Didn't T2 say, that FY2024 will be their best year so far? I'm wondering what games they are planning to release in FY2023 because this one is also supposed to be great. So far they don't really have anything big announced.

This is what it looks like

2xof6yp.png?1

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

AntonGandonBF3

Little by little, I have realized that I no longer play any games, I only read this forum from time to time.
The trilogy seems interesting but in the end they are the same stories and it turns out to be the same game, so I don't think I want to replay them again.
On the other hand it's GTAO. Let's face it, GTAO is dead. By dead I mean that 3/4 are only players who are like zombies, who do the same thing over and over again and repeat the same jobs 1000 times. In short they are zombies, they are hooked in that senseless cycle.
Where am I going with this? Well, I'm afraid of not having the same enthusiasm for GTA6 that I had in his day with 4 and 5. I see how the final days of me playing anything are approaching. I think I am moving away from this gaming world for the simple fact that GTA is the only game that relates me to it.

Edited by AntonGandonBF3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apparently, Rockstar North decided to do 1980s Miami after GTA III because Sam Houser was a big fan of Miami Vice

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MrBreak16 said:

Apparently, Rockstar North decided to do 1980s Miami after GTA III because Sam Houser was a big fan of Miami Vice

Yeah, I've mentioned that multiple times. It's his favourite TV show. Can't blame him tbh. it's f*cking good!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 15 Users Currently Viewing
    9 members, 1 Anonymous, 5 Guests

    • Fail_At_GTA
    • Qalushoki
    • MrBreak16
    • Yarrow
    • deadasdisco
    • C4R3ON
    • American Venom
    • Benzene7397
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.