2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5.69]

Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

GTA Trilogy Speculation Topic

GTA V Expanded & Enhanced Discussion Topic

GTA VI Maps Speculation Topic - please use this when discussing any supposed map "leaks" to keep this topic a bit cleaner from those, thank you! 

PLEASE avoid sh*tposting for no reason, this topic would rather be dead than have people arguing or posting bad memes that are just spam.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Zello

• DeltaV20

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's fake, I've done some research in the past handful of hours and it seems pretty obviously fabricated. Crossposting from r/GTA6:   First and foremost, the most obvious rebuttal: the thre

Let us hold a vigil. I hope there will be KEKW art in GTA VI.   Sorry Zello      

Lol Rockstar just posted a tweet.... Wishing happy birthday to this forum!     Happy birthday mates! Let's hope we have vi by the 30th birthday.

14 minutes ago, DeltaV20 said:

not cut , but a chunk from gta VI , From El Rubio's appearance we can actually construct 4% of GTA VI's Story, I found alot of medellin cartel references on cayo perico dlc lately which proves that Rockstar can create there own alternate version of "Narcos" , El Rubio aka Juan Strickler is based on Carlos Lehdar (they both are german-columbian) and the reason of him being important for gta VI's story is because Carlos Lehdar was the co-founder and the main person of medellin cartel (Pablo Escobar's Cartel) , Martin Madrazo or maybe his Father might be play the role of Gacha "José Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha" , most likely his father , Younger Madrazo will probably play the role of a small smuggler (after the fall of the main cartel) and then after story goes on him and El Rubio forms there own cartel , Rubio acquires Cayo perico island . If the rumor is not fake , Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are perfect to voice a DEA / FIB agent ,  The Narcos version of Rockstar: , where the real life Pablo Escobar and Carlos Lehdar are mixed into one character , most likely a new Character with different story , 
Here are some references i found:
(the ingame pictures are from El Rubio's Compound) 
unknown.png?width=960&height=388
unknown.png?width=960&height=549
unknown.png
With a narcos story , i'd prefer these cities Antioquia , Bogota , Cali , Medellin ,  Vice City , Liberty City , Mexico
Islands = Norman's Cay , Cayo Perico for example  etc etc (prob more than 10 islands{main} in the game) 
Martin Madrazo's Father can be a mixture of Gacha & El Chapo and Rockstar's own imaginary character, theres a high possibility that HD Universe of gta and RDR Universe are connected if they are then the ancestory would be sweet, There's another reference of medellin cartel , theres a sunken plane on cayo perico (not the luxor, there's two planes) which could be a reference to the plane wreck on norman's cay which was going to be use for supplying from Colombia to US. There's a graveyard at cayo perico , could be graves of the loyal members of the cartel , at this point i think cayo perico could be norman's cay and El Rubio occupied it after the fall and gets in charge or maybe it was his island since the beginning of the 80s
80s 90s were more futuristic, "the angel and the knight" show is gta meets jamesbond imo 
Z.png 

i don't think the main story will be about some DEA agents or Miami Vice characters
Either Kingpin or Smuggler or Rockstar might go with Call of duty style approach, where we can play as a Smuggler for Temporary time and when you progress up on the story we play as DEA agents or druglords but the main protag will be permanent ofcourse , for example Brad but wait..we never got a chance to play as Brad , like first playing as a Smuggler (prologue) , Then playing as a Druglord while playing as few other characters aswell ( main story) , Playing as DEA / CIA / FIB or a corrupt cop in Epilogue (Modern/Present Time period) , it looks messed up but with a decent story it will be perfect.
Just my theory 

Holly sh*t that's a good post. 

Edited by EGA_6
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, nicktestbranch said:

Why did I move here?

I guess it was the von Housing. Or i don't know...

that thing...

That tragic...

WYQ4FaJ.jpg

I wanted to be a good BS'er for once.

Kick my memes up, stare in the sun

But, well, you know how it is...

k9sJSxp.gif

Coming to someone's lifetime near you

I still haven't written off that map.

Especially the right one had 3 different versions, updated each year.

Not saying it's legit it probably isn't.

But everything looks kinda... Right you know.

Correct sizes for most of these streets, believable airport etc.

This map might surprise us in the near future.

• Like 3
testarossa 86
20 minutes ago, DeltaV20 said:

not cut , but a chunk from gta VI , From El Rubio's appearance we can actually construct 4% of GTA VI's Story, I found alot of medellin cartel references on cayo perico dlc lately which proves that Rockstar can create there own alternate version of "Narcos" , El Rubio aka Juan Strickler is based on Carlos Lehdar (they both are german-columbian) and the reason of him being important for gta VI's story is because Carlos Lehdar was the co-founder and the main person of medellin cartel (Pablo Escobar's Cartel) , Martin Madrazo or maybe his Father might be play the role of Gacha "José Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha" , most likely his father , Younger Madrazo will probably play the role of a small smuggler (after the fall of the main cartel) and then after story goes on him and El Rubio forms there own cartel , Rubio acquires Cayo perico island . If the rumor is not fake , Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are perfect to voice a DEA / FIB agent ,  The Narcos version of Rockstar: , where the real life Pablo Escobar and Carlos Lehdar are mixed into one character , most likely a new Character with different story , 
unknown.png
With a narcos story , i'd prefer these cities Antioquia , Bogota , Cali , Medellin ,  Vice City , Liberty City , Mexico
Islands = Norman's Cay , Cayo Perico for example  etc etc (prob more than 10 islands{main} in the game) 
Martin Madrazo's Father can be a mixture of Gacha & El Chapo and Rockstar's own imaginary character, theres a high possibility that HD Universe of gta and RDR Universe are connected if they are then the ancestory would be sweet, There's another reference of medellin cartel , theres a sunken plane on cayo perico (not the luxor, there's two planes) which could be a reference to the plane wreck on norman's cay which was going to be use for supplying from Colombia to US. There's a graveyard at cayo perico , could be graves of the loyal members of the cartel , at this point i think cayo perico could be norman's cay and El Rubio occupied it after the fall and gets in charge or maybe it was his island since the beginning of the 80s
80s 90s were more futuristic, "the angel and the knight" show is gta meets jamesbond imo 
Z.png 

i don't think the main story will be about some DEA agents or Miami Vice characters
Either Kingpin or Smuggler or Rockstar might go with Call of duty style approach, where we can play as a Smuggler for Temporary time and when you progress up on the story we play as DEA agents or druglords but the main protag will be permanent ofcourse , for example Brad but wait..we never got a chance to play as Brad , like first playing as a Smuggler (prologue) , Then playing as a Druglord while playing as few other characters aswell ( main story) , Playing as DEA / CIA / FIB or a corrupt cop in Epilogue (Modern/Present Time period) , it looks messed up but with a decent story it will be perfect.
Just my theory 

amazing post and theory.

when finishing the Cayo Perico heist for the first time, I think most will agree that you are left wondering to what happens to El Rubio.

for a character as big and interesting as El Rubio, it's odd how the heist sort of just ends without a proper ending if that makes sense.

It feels likely that the character will reappear in a part 2 to the update itself, where he wants revenge or something of that matter.

there's also a crashed IAA helicopter found on the island, which would be interesting to see if the IAA wants to capture him or something.

2 minutes ago, testarossa 86 said:

what happens to El Rubio.

for a character as big and interesting as El Rubio, it's odd how the heist sort of just ends without a proper ending if that makes sense.

It feels likely that the character will reappear in a part 2 to the update itself,

Technically El Rubio is only robbed 2-3 times if we look through the story , Rockstar has started putting Story elements on Online , Cayo Perico part 2 might happen 

41 minutes ago, DeltaV20 said:

unknown.png
Martin Madrazo's Father can be a mixture of Gacha & El Chapo and Rockstar's own imaginary character, theres a high possibility that HD Universe of gta and RDR Universe are connected if they are then the ancestory would be sweet, There's another reference of medellin cartel , theres a sunken plane on cayo perico (not the luxor, there's two planes) which could be a reference to the plane wreck on norman's cay which was going to be use for supplying from Colombia to US. There's a graveyard at cayo perico , could be graves of the loyal members of the cartel , at this point i think cayo perico could be norman's cay and El Rubio occupied it after the fall and gets in charge or maybe it was his island since the beginning of the him being the co founder of the medellin cartel
Z.png 

Just my theory 

This finding means a huge confirmation for me even without knowing anything official. You did good.

Henderson basically just confirmed that Vi will be present day. No 80s at all.

Not saying it's legit or not, decide for youself. Just being your messenger.

Jezus Holy Christ
1 hour ago, BAGS00 said:

They're reaching the limit of what they can do with the game 

Hopefully

Are they?

With Online, they've shown that they're not hesitant about moving away from the usual sandbox/freeroam approach. Like, the Cayo Perico Heist was essentially something out of an action game. If they wanna keep milking Online, there's a million ways to do that: New gamemodes (racing, combats, etc.), more kinds of one-off missions other than heists, more interiors since LS still has a lot of room for that, a major overhaul of the city itself that would be less taxing for them than creating a whole new city since the base is already there, the list can go on forever.

If players stop playing, or some sort of campaign happens (which is 1. Ineffective 2. So unlike the GTA fanbase 3. So unlike the young Online audience) it might make them consider working on a new game. Even in that case, the demand for SP is limited compared to how well something like a GTA O2 is guaranteed to be received, with just a new map and no offline campaign at all.

I don't think halting Online's constant updates would ever be out of necessity for them, it'll be a decision.

RenegadeAngel
9 minutes ago, Dourvas said:

He just said "no". Nobody has written off the 70s or 90s yet😂

No idea who, or what, this Henderson is, and doubt they're legit. 2 cents etc.

12 minutes ago, Dourvas said:

Why make another GTA V set in 2023 if GTA V what was set in 2013 was practically the same? Not really much changed for the 10 years.

Also, i don't like too much old cars in 2013 California. Old cars are cool, but they disappeared from the roads since early 2000s.

Tom Henderson is a legend lol. The man is making sketches of the Battlefield 6 trailer. That's some next level leaking.

Just now, Spider-Vice said:

No idea who, or what, this Henderson is, and doubt they're legit. 2 cents etc.

Just to get you up to speed:

He is a cod/battlefield leaker. His battlefield leaks were legit and i think he got suspended or something for spoiling some kind of surprise ?? (Dont care about these games so can't say for sure)

Here is what he said for gta vi

- Female and male protagonists.

- its gonna be announced 18 months from now.

- the game will be present day.

5 minutes ago, RenegadeAngel said:

He just said "no". Nobody has written off the 70s or 90s yet😂

I don't think, that modern means 70s or 90s

Tom Henderson is apparently a leaker who has correctly predicted details regarding past Battlefield games. He recently "leaked" details on the upcoming Battlefield 6 reveal.

Whether or not that makes his claims viable or trustworthy is another thing entirely.

2 hours ago, Uncle Sikee Atric said:

Everyone hates GTAForums Staff, Mods and Admins.  Full stop, no exceptions.....

I want you to know that I love and appreciate all of you. ❤️

Edited by IzzyBlues
2 minutes ago, IzzyBlues said:

Tom Henderson is apparently a leaker who has correctly predicted details regarding past Battlefield games. He recently "leaked" details on the upcoming Battlefield 6 reveal.

Whether or not that makes his claims viable or trustworthy is another thing entirely.

Battlefield has had leaks for a long time through EA's special influencer club stuff. Basically, EA have a group if influencers they invite to uber private testing to playtest stuff before it's announced, there's been loads of BF leaks that have come out over the years from this, from a variety of people.

Bit different to leaking a Rockstar game and GTA, but predicting GTA VI will be modern day is hardly bold.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Bit different to leaking a Rockstar game and GTA, but predicting GTA VI will be modern day is hardly bold.

Agree with you on that one, but stating that we will have a female protagonist and that the game will be announced in 18 months from now... those are pretty specific and bold predictions.

RenegadeAngel
8 minutes ago, shimontec said:

I don't think, that modern means 70s or 90s

Damn, I thought Dourvas was talking about one of the older tweets where in response to someone Henderson just said "no", but I just saw the new tweet. Oh well...

I don't know, since new year we had several "serious" leakers who claimed to be legit, and often their info was controversial to each other.

How we are suppose to choose what leaker is more legit than other? Also, i think VC and LC in one game is absolutely fake. Not only

it takes too much resources, how we are suppose to visit two cities what basically located on the two different sides of the country?

Edited by kiveress
grammar
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Battlefield has had leaks for a long time through EA's special influencer club stuff. Basically, EA have a group if influencers they invite to uber private testing to playtest stuff before it's announced, there's been loads of BF leaks that have come out over the years from this, from a variety of people.

This is fair, but I'm not really taking any of these leaks seriously. Everything I read is taken with a grain of salt, unless it's from Yan or Tez otherwise.

Keeping up with this thread among others in regards to the speculation is undoubtedly fun though.

ArthurZussman
4 minutes ago, Dourvas said:

Agree with you on that one, but stating that we will have a female protagonist and that the game will be announced in 18 months from now... those are pretty specific and bold predictions.

The problem is the 18 months thing is from here, I think Len first made this prediction, that we probably would see an announcemente in 18-20 months. The female one is old, I think from 2017/2018 saying GTA VI would have a female protagonists. So he basically didnt "leak" anything new

An announcement in 18 months time will mean very late 2023 early 2024, which with Rockstar's usually announcement + release schedule of two years means a 2025/2026 release - that's seven to eight years of full development between RDR2 and GTA VI. Sounds a bit extreme to me, even for Rockstar.

I get the impression he's just flippantly responding to someone tweeting at him rather than him actually knowing anything about GTA VI.

1 minute ago, ArthurZussman said:

The problem is the 18 months thing is from here, I think Len first made this prediction, that we probably would see an announcemente in 18-20 months. The female one is old, I think from 2017/2018 saying GTA VI would have a female protagonists. So he basically didnt "leak" anything new

Len predicted late 2021. Of course with the Corona it makes sense for it to be 2022. But lens (and other peoples) original prediction was late 2021. Makes sense with the 10 year anniversary of Vs announcement.

Anyway there is a difference between leaks with no "face" attached to them (from videos, posts etc.) And leaks from twitter people.

Like i said in past posts when you post behind your tweeter handle you risk your rep if the rumors are bs.

That's why i am skeptical and not immediately toss them out of the window.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jason said:

An announcement in 18 months time will mean very late 2023 early 2024, which with Rockstar's usually announcement + release schedule of two years means a 2025/2026 release - that's seven to eight years of full development between RDR2 and GTA VI. Sounds a bit extreme to me, even for Rockstar.

I get the impression he's just flippantly responding to someone tweeting at him rather than him actually knowing anything about GTA VI.

Wdym? 18 months from now is October 2022

• Like 3
Uncle Sikee Atric
Just now, BAGS00 said:

Still nearly 2025 before a release with that timeframe.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Sikee Atric said:

Still nearly 2025 before a release with that timeframe.

I don't think so honestly, 2024 sounds more logical

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BAGS00 said:

....Whoops. Tired brain. Six to seven years between full releases then, still an awfully long time, though covid might make it happen I suppose, as I get the impression Rockstar struggled with WFH.

Lol guys come on.

Do you really expect a two year announcement-release cycle?

Times are different, a two year cycle wouldn't be beneficial for Rockstar. 

With gta v online being active and printing money like crazy = smaller cycle.

That's why Hendersons prediction scares me. It makes sense.

Jason idk how you managed to make the 18 months 2024 😂 

2022 announcement with a 2023 release sounds about right.

In normal circumstances. In covid circumstances idk.

I am confused. I literally change my mind every single day.

Uncle Sikee Atric
2 minutes ago, BAGS00 said:

I don't think so honestly, 2024 sounds more logical

I did say 'nearly' 2025 with a 2 year development cycle.  It would still be 2024, just about.

• Like 2