3. Suggestions

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 5.69]

Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

GTA Trilogy Speculation Topic

GTA V Expanded & Enhanced Discussion Topic

GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread

PLEASE avoid sh*tposting for no reason, this topic would rather be dead than have people arguing or posting bad memes that are just spam.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spider-Vice

• Len Lfc

• Zello

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's fake, I've done some research in the past handful of hours and it seems pretty obviously fabricated. Crossposting from r/GTA6:   First and foremost, the most obvious rebuttal: the thre

Let us hold a vigil. I hope there will be KEKW art in GTA VI.   Sorry Zello      

Lol Rockstar just posted a tweet.... Wishing happy birthday to this forum!     Happy birthday mates! Let's hope we have vi by the 30th birthday.

gucciflipflops
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, seth297 said:

i still think they will do a portion of georgia or alabama for map diversity only south florida would be  step back from rdr 2 and five. 

just a portion like mountains like blaine county in five one section south florida another a part of another state with small towns and mountains like los santos county and blaine county . 

i suspect the scouting letter could have been fake but the actual leak from the podcast seems legit or big  coincidence .

yeah, i totally agree with this, in the podcast when she mentions "other states in the southeast" i feel like they will most likely add parts of deep south states like: GA, AL, MS, etc. (similar with what they did in red dead 2 with lemoyne) maybe something like this: https://www.deviantart.com/newcanadacartography/art/Grand-Theft-Auto-Gulf-Atlantic-Map-792536235

Edited by gucciflipflops

VCPR Official
31 minutes ago, Collibosher said:

The other city should compensate the flatness and resort like feel of the Vice City. Would some city from more north like South/North Carolina area offer some geographical and cultural diversity against VC and still make some sense to appear on the same map?

Why to add another city when there's swamps which could be good occasion to add some rednecks

"GTA 6 is going to be the 'GTA San Andreas' of the HD era"

- mussefar03

GTA San Andreas-2 Facebook Cover | Timeline Cover | FB Cover       ->       GTA 6 Release Date: Every Grand Theft Auto leak and rumour ahead of PS5 &  XSX launch - Daily Star

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

14 minutes ago, VCPR Official said:

Why to add another city when there's swamps which could be good occasion to add some rednecks

That would be just the same old "city and it's surroundings" concept. Two cities; VC with swamps as its surroundings and some eastcoast bible belt-ish city with forests and towns like this as its "surrounding"

d7c2151cd02485e3c1ffa7949c2eac3a.jpg

They should of course blend in together nicely, maybe the two cities/urban area blending into another, placing swamps and forests furthest away from each other

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

2 hours ago, mussefar03 said:

- mussefar03

GTA San Andreas-2 Facebook Cover | Timeline Cover | FB Cover       ->       GTA 6 Release Date: Every Grand Theft Auto leak and rumour ahead of PS5 &  XSX launch - Daily Star

gtaVI is going to be the 'gta san andreas if san andreas was mixed with vice city but not exactly' of the hd era

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

Hopefully the weapon maintain feature from RDR2 is present in GTA VI along with 'sit' locations at various points on the map.

5 hours ago, RenegadeAngel said:

I want to feed an NPC to crocodiles in Everglades

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Drummer98 said:

Ok, so when do you expect them to announce and release GTA VI?

Of course i don't have that info, My speculation is announcement maybe 2022 and release late 2024/25 in the most optimistic outcome....for me GTA V E&E almost outruns a 2023 GTA 6 release, but iam waiting with desire a GTA III remastered trailer so the general public Will says things like " bRuh We NeEd gtA 6 bRo" :kekw:, You Will have to wait for years bro

58 minutes ago, Orbea Occam said:

Hopefully the weapon maintain feature from RDR2 is present in GTA VI along with 'sit' locations at various points on the map.

Just want to sit on Vice Beach, polishing my pistol while watching the sun go down. (Even though that's geographically impossible)

1 hour ago, Orbea Occam said:

Hopefully the weapon maintain feature from RDR2 is present in GTA VI

No way it will return

9 minutes ago, Rajder said:

No way it will return

What makes you say this?

gucciflipflops
5 hours ago, mussefar03 said:

- mussefar03

yes they are the 3rd games of their eras so they are always phenomenal

7 minutes ago, Orbea Occam said:

What makes you say this?

I just believe VI won't have the same "realistic" mechanics that RDR II had. I know a lot of members of this forum would be disappointed but I have a feeling that Rockstar will make another game for casual audience.

13 minutes ago, Orbea Occam said:

What makes you say this?

Because GTA is more arcade than Red Dead, i don't think it fits with gta pace

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

27 minutes ago, Rajder said:

I just believe VI won't have the same "realistic" mechanics that RDR II had. I know a lot of members of this forum would be disappointed but I have a feeling that Rockstar will make another game for casual audience.

I wonder if they'll bring any mechanics from that game to gtaVI

RenegadeAngel
Just now, marquuard said:

interesting

xTWKceG.jpg

They could put Life of Black Tiger 2 in the like section, it would still win over GTA VI. Who would bother wasting time leaving a comment?

5 minutes ago, marquuard said:

interesting

xTWKceG.jpg

Easier to like a Tweet, than reply.

Thomas Cavendish
35 minutes ago, marquuard said:

interesting

xTWKceG.jpg

No mistery.
1 reply: at least 3 clicks
1 like: 1 click

5 minutes ago, Thomas Cavendish said:

No mistery.

Actually true 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, BAGS00 said:

I wonder if they'll bring any mechanics from that game to gtaVI

I personally was impressed by the graphical and physics enhancements/improvements from RDR II, let's hope we'll get to see them return in VI.

9 minutes ago, Thomas Cavendish said:

No mistery.

them lazy boys

2 hours ago, Rajder said:

Fair point I guess but nobody really know what angle they will take with VI - also I feel them making Online a separate title will have the 'casual' crowd covered.

But none the less, the reason I actually want it back is not for the cleaning feature - it's more for the ability to look at and inspect weapons up close. There was an amazing amount of detail on the weapons in RDR2, especially after you engraved and customised them - so it was cool to be able to look at them up close in detail. Even if they don't include the cleaning feature in VI I still want to be able to look at and inspect weapons up close - makes them feel more meaningful than just a skinned object used to get rid of enemies. 

• Like 2

Volatollotalov
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, MonoChrome213 said:

holy sh*t

I get that, and it's a well-crafted amateur article. He makes some interesting points, but all of this is sourced from someone anonymous who maybe had a glimpse of the inside track (or knew someone who did) five years ago.

A lot can change, and indeed the source refers to the frustration (at that time) that can happen when there isn't a clear single creative direction channeling down to the teams doing the production and development. It's very likely that there is much more clarity now.

It might be reasonable to assume that changes in creative direction happened since back then.

Edited by Volatollotalov
  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

10 hours ago, Skylablue said:

I can only imagine the amount of dopamine rush going through the creator of the cabbage map while watching his work go global.

Didn't that guy who leaked some stuff on BF6 also say it wont be in the 80's? and the mention of two protags one male and the other being a female isn't new, I've read that some long time ago on Reddit.

Volatollotalov
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, _MK_ said:

Didn't that guy who leaked some stuff on BF6 also say it wont be in the 80's? and the mention of two protags one male and the other being a female isn't new, I've read that some long time ago on Reddit.

I think the problem is that culture is never a single static point.

There is no such thing as a single 1980s cultural Miami, and there never will be. Just as much as it would be impossible to define exactly what is going on culturally in Florida today. Or anywhere.

Sure, you can define a 'vibe', a general trend and then augment it with fashion styles, colors and the technology of the time. That's just an aesthetic veneer on the surface of a plot, and at the end of the day the core characteristics of entertaining content can be as relevant in RDRII times as it can be in GTA6 times.

The reason why I say this is that the last time I was in FL was very briefly in January 2020 and in Daytona Beach of all places, and I was dragged into a bar after work that was playing back-to-back 80s music. Loads of people were absolutely loving it. After a few beers it occurred to me that everywhere is culturally living through the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s and today at the same time. GTA6 could very well be set in the here and now yet could easily reference music and culture from decades ago.

In 1980s Miami, I'm sure 1970s disco clubs still did very well.

Edited by Volatollotalov
  • Like 3

MonoChrome213
7 minutes ago, Volatollotalov said:

I think the problem is that culture is never a single static point.

There is no such thing as a single 1980s cultural Miami, and there never will be. Just as much as it would be impossible to define exactly what is going on culturally in Florida today. Or anywhere.

Sure, you can define a 'vibe', a general trend and then augment it with fashion styles, colors and the technology of the time. That's just an aesthetic veneer on the surface of a plot, and at the end of the day the core characteristics of entertaining content can be as relevant in RDRII times or in GTA6 times.

The reason why I say this is that the last time I was in FL was very briefly in January 2020 and in Daytona Beach of all places, and I was dragged into a bar after work that was playing back-to-back 80s music. Loads of people were absolutely loving it. After a few beers it occurred to me that everywhere is living through the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s and today at the same time. GTA6 could very easily be set in the here and now yet could easily reference music and culture from decades ago.

In 1980s Miami, I'm sure 1970s disco clubs still did very well.

that what i was thinking, i don’t care if it’s in modern vice city, it will surely include plenty of 80’s music, cars, and so on

you can take vice city out of the 80’s, but you can’t take the 80’s out of vice city

• Like 3