2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

What are the "most unpopular/least talked about vehicles" in GTA San Andreas?

BennyGod

On 4/12/2021 at 11:15 AM, CryptReaperDorian said:

I recall that the Manana has a surprisingly high amount of customization options. That's the only reason I'd go out looking for one.

Speaking of Manana, nobody remembers its brother - Previon.

55 minutes ago, Americana said:

The Previon, and its twin brother Cadrona. Those were always completely indistinguishable to me, with even the performance being about the same.

universetwisters

The Baruva or however the f*ck you spell it. f*ck that car, it looks like absolute sh*t

7 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

The Baruva or however the f*ck you spell it. f*ck that car, it looks like absolute sh*t

Meh, it's average. At least it's not the Walton.

universetwisters
2 minutes ago, BennyGod said:

The Walton at least doesn't look generic and forgettable af tho

1 hour ago, BennyGod said:

The Walton is easy to remember and recognize thanks to its unique looks.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Frozium said:

The Walton is easy to remember and recognize thanks to its unique looks.

Yeah, but you pretty much never want to use it. I'd rather wait for a motorcycle or something to drive by me in the countryside rather than drive a Walton. However, if Benny is driving the Walton, usually I steal it and leave him a better vehicle.

CryptReaperDorian

I suppose its distinct/unique appearance is the one great thing about the Walton. You see it, and you know to avoid it. Meanwhile, GTA SA does have a few (pseudo-)sleepers (vehicles that look generic but actually perform quite well), and they sometimes look far too similar to not-so-great vehicles. Thus, there's been many times where I'm sure I've passed up on a great vehicle for something that may have been worse, albeit recognizable.

8 hours ago, Frozium said:

Finally, I also bet there's a lot of people unable to remember the many generic cars like the Previon, Primo, Fortune or Emperor. Many cars just don't have any remarkable features. I bet people know the Majestic better as a shooting target than an actual driveable car. Also, I wonder how many people have actually bothered to unlock Michelle's unique Monster Truck? 

I used to quite fancy the Fortune when I used to play GTA SA regularly. It seemed to perform well, if I recall correctly.

7 hours ago, Americana said:

That must be the car I regularly mistaken for the Manana while I was looking for a Manana. The Previon very likely performs much better, but the novelty of its rarity, along with its aforementioned customization, is what's appealing about the Manana.

DefyReality
8 hours ago, Frozium said:

Finally, I also bet there's a lot of people unable to remember the many generic cars like the Previon, Primo, Fortune or Emperor. Many cars just don't have any remarkable features. I bet people know the Majestic better as a shooting target than an actual driveable car. Also, I wonder how many people have actually bothered to unlock Michelle's unique Monster Truck? 

Majestic is a good car and from Grove Street it's easy to get one for a mission or something heading to the highway just in the north, Ballas are considerate enough to stop if you get in front of them.

San Fierro is a nice city and I stayed in it longer collecting money from Wang Cars and Zero, dating both Katie and Michelle. Michelle has the fat requirement and she'll turn you down even after you start dating her if you lose it, but after 100% (possibly lower) she'll drop the requirement.

Berkley's RC Van is something that most people seem to forget.

It has a rare chance of spawning in Ocean Docks or any other area close to airports or the Dam area in LV desert.

It has no unique properties or anything special to it though. It would've been nice if you could access RC vehicles using the van at any point in the game if/when you entered the van.

8 hours ago, DefyReality said:

Michelle has the fat requirement and she'll turn you down even after you start dating her if you lose it, but after 100% (possibly lower) she'll drop the requirement.

I believe that collecting all Oysters would bypass the requirement.

Edited by Robin3sk

The police ranger, rockstar has always been pretty good at designing Law enforcement vehicles, i like it, and it makes me feel like a badass highway patrol officerRanger | GTA Wiki | Fandom

25 minutes ago, sefus said:

The police ranger, rockstar has always been pretty good at designing Law enforcement vehicles, i like it, and it makes me feel like a badass highway patrol officer.

My favourite is the LV police car design, they could've done more for the SF cars though.

• 3 weeks later...
LeatherJacketSoldier
On 4/21/2021 at 5:33 PM, Frozium said:

I can relate. All the steps related to the AT-400 is a slog:

1-You first need to wait for that huge-ass hangar top open

2-Then you need to walk all the way up to the platform

3- Then you need to back up from the hangar (plane is slow as hell)

4-Takes a while to get airbone

5-Is just sluggish on air

6-Is a bitch to land due to size

Indeed. Just flew with it twice to see how was it like, then I dismissed it completely.

• 1 month later...

I just discovered this topic and I NEED to resurrect it because I can't not talk about how horrific the Perennial is with that awful acceleration and a turning circle that would make most busses look like 126p's

Also I will stand by the Clover, that thing is an insane amount of fun to drive, and its got a crazy amount of power considering the looks (though it does love to slide and I love it for that) and its very under-appreciated

Edited by Zulfurix
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think most unpopular car is Euros and Phoenix. Euros we can catch in LV during Export time. And phoenix don't spawn anywhere and not in traffic in any zone. But you can handle in in one of racing side-missions

CynicalMexican
On 7/12/2021 at 3:43 PM, Mehaniq said:

I think most unpopular car is Euros and Phoenix. Euros we can catch in LV during Export time. And phoenix don't spawn anywhere and not in traffic in any zone. But you can handle in in one of racing side-missions

I remember getting the Phoenix in one of those races. Failed the mission immediately, modded it, and stored it.

Speaking of forgettable vehicles, how about the Bike? Not the BMX or the Mountain Bike, but its tiny equivalent the Bike. I imagine most players don't distinguish it from the BMX.

On 7/13/2021 at 4:13 AM, CynicalMexican said:

Speaking of forgettable vehicles, how about the Bike? Not the BMX or the Mountain Bike, but its tiny equivalent the Bike. I imagine most players don't distinguish it from the BMX.

Are the bike rare? i dont know but if not wrong - its traffic vehicle in red county like a bmx in East Los Santos. or not?

On 7/13/2021 at 4:13 AM, CynicalMexican said:

I remember getting the Phoenix in one of those races. Failed the mission immediately, modded it, and stored it.

Screenshot-9.jpg
Angel pine after Green Sabre mission for example