3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Help: Saving snapmatic photos doesn't work

Every time I take a photo in GTA 5 and save it to my Gallery, it says "Social Club services is not available right now, please try again later". I waited a few minutes and try it again, even hours, it still doesn't work. Can any of you help me?

Georges_563
On 4/6/2021 at 3:26 AM, JaeDan 101 said:

Every time I take a photo in GTA 5 and save it to my Gallery, it says "Social Club services is not available right now, please try again later". I waited a few minutes and try it again, even hours, it still doesn't work. Can any of you help me?

So basically one of two things are happening 
First: You have a bad internet connection and its too slow to connect to the R* social club services so while connecting you will time out and the message "Social Club services are not available right now, please try again later" appear so to fix it try your mobile hotspot to see if the issue consists and make sure your hotspot connection is faster than your internet
Secondly: You may be trying to take photos at the wrong time when the servers are under maintenance or are down so the alert appeared and now you think the problem is from your console or pc or internet so your best bet try again at another time 
as I see the first problem is most likely in your case so try another internet or a hotspot device and if you think your internet is fast enough to handle Grand Theft Auto V check if the servers are down or under maintenance over here

12 hours ago, Georges_563 said:

So basically one of two things are happening 
First: You have a bad internet connection and its too slow to connect to the R* social club services so while connecting you will time out and the message "Social Club services are not available right now, please try again later" appear so to fix it try your mobile hotspot to see if the issue consists and make sure your hotspot connection is faster than your internet
Secondly: You may be trying to take photos at the wrong time when the servers are under maintenance or are down so the alert appeared and now you think the problem is from your console or pc or internet so your best bet try again at another time 
as I see the first problem is most likely in your case so try another internet or a hotspot device and if you think your internet is fast enough to handle Grand Theft Auto V check if the servers are down or under maintenance over here

I play on PS3 btw

And my internet connection is high, I tried to watch Netflix on my device and the WiFi is so high

Georges_563
On 4/14/2021 at 3:50 AM, JaeDan 101 said:

I play on PS3 btw

And my internet connection is high, I tried to watch Netflix on my device and the WiFi is so high

At this point the only thing I can think of is that your ISP is blocking Rockstar game services off your internet 

To check if this is a thing and that if your ISP has blocked the services off your internet go to Social Club website if it load that means its good if the website does not load that means you need to contact your ISP and tell him to give access to Rockstar games services including social club or you can simply connect your PS3 to a VPN using a laptop

And if this still does not work the only thing you can do is contacting the support

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

Sorry bud but you're out of luck as of March 15 2020 Rockstar announced the end of Snapmatic support for GTAV on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

With you being a PS3 player you should be prepared for more and more services to be shut down until eventually they cease all services for PS3/360 version which i'm guessing will be as soon as GTA IV is released or shortly thereafter

Edited by ṼirulenⱦEqừinox