Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Criminal Enterprises
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Tommy Vercetti in San Andreas.


Sonny1
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sometimes in topics relating to the BETA of San Andreas, the mention of Tommy being in the BETA will get thrown in and is almost always cut off by the fact that Ray Liotta and Rockstar had bad relations. But let's think differently, what would San Andreas be like if Tommy was actually in the game? Would he have any missions? Where would he be located? Would Carl and Tommy have any interactions with one another? Leave your thoughts below.

 

My theory would be that he would most likely try and get into to the casino business in Venturas, or try and spread his drug empire over the state. He probably would have tried buying off Caligula's but would be met by the fact that all of the families in Liberty have a stake in it. This would probably lead him to look over the Four Dragons or over the many other casinos of LV (The Emerald Isle, Royal Casino, Starfish Casino etc etc...).

Edited by Sonny1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tommy didn't came to SA because of this line from Sam Houser to Ray Liotta (Tommy's VA) [2012 Edge Interview] i think 
https://web.archive.org/web/20121209050201/http://www.edge-online.com/features/the-making-of-grand-theft-auto-vice-city/

Quote

Well, how about we just kill off your character? So he doesn't exist - there is no next time. That's how we handle that. 

 

                                                    Image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LeatherJacketSoldier

It would have been amazing, but there are two facts: Tommy had by the end of the previous game a full scale criminal empire running in VC, and he couldn't leave it unattended because most characters he knew there (perhaps with the exception of Avery Carrington) are extremely dumb to carry on with Tommy's business for a while, while Tommy goes to the West Coast to see if he can expand his business country-wide. The other fact is that in The Introduction Rosenberg is seen realizing Tommy cut every tie with him because of Ken's 'caine adiction, and for that it would be a bit weird to see both Ken and Tommy in the same place in San Andreas.

What I think would be great, is that R* repeats protagonist with Tommy and puts him in GTA VI, setting the game in '89 or so, in an expanded Vice City and other countries' cities.

 

5 minutes ago, DeltaV20 said:

Tommy didn't came to SA because of this line from Sam Houser to Ray Liotta (Tommy's VA) [2012 Edge Interview] i think 
https://web.archive.org/web/20121209050201/http://www.edge-online.com/features/the-making-of-grand-theft-auto-vice-city/

 

Hey, can you explain why Liotta cut relations with R*? I don't know neither about him nor Chris Bellard.

Edited by LeatherJacketSoldier
GTAForums editor: for Christ's sake, stop merging my replies.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

Hey, can you explain why Liotta cut relations with R*? I don't know neither about him nor Chris Bellard.

Sam got Angry on Ray when he asked for more money when GTA VC made more sales , Ray also said something sh!t to Houser Brothers like "you brothers are fking lunatic" etc etc but the real reason about the quarrel was/is money , Chris Bellard aka Young Maylay probably got angry bcz R* forgot about him after SA , Franklin's VA and CJ's VA had a instagram live stream aswell 

 

Edited by DeltaV20
  • Like 2

                                                    Image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LeatherJacketSoldier
7 minutes ago, DeltaV20 said:

Sam got Angry on Ray when he asked for more money when GTA VC made more sales , Ray also said something sh!t to Houser Brothers like "you brothers are fking lunatic" etc etc but the real reason about the quarrel was/is money , Chris Bellard aka Young Maylay probably got angry bcz R* forgot about him after SA , Franklin's VA and CJ's VA had a instagram live stream aswell 

 

So, in my opinion, R* was right both times. Liotta: bets $100 on a horse which would give him $10000, and when he sees that horse is about to win he tries to make a bet for that horse for $5000000, and that second bet is refused by the house. If you didn't bet high on VC's success, it's only your fault, don't cry if you want to earn more after seeing VC is a gold mine, you had your chance before. Bellard: it wouldn't make sense for two GTA protagonists to have the same voice unless two games share the same protagonist, it's no wonder R* "forgot" about him; unless he's talking of CJ being a supporting character in GTA V or even in GTA VI (in this last case Bellard would be right).

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BrainDeadRaven

The only way it would have worked is playing it like they did it like the Kent Paul/Rosenberg missions.

Ie, Kent calls you, says he has a friend in trouble, and you do a favor for Tommy. Would have been a nice bit of nostalgia...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LeatherJacketSoldier
8 hours ago, BrainDeadRaven said:

The only way it would have worked is playing it like they did it like the Kent Paul/Rosenberg missions.

Ie, Kent calls you, says he has a friend in trouble, and you do a favor for Tommy. Would have been a nice bit of nostalgia...

Perhaps, but during VC storyline we see that Tommy solves almost every problem by himself (a few times helped by Lance). So, if he needs CJ's help for a trouble, it's because it would be a great piece of sh*tty trouble, for example, the armies of many countries trying to blast his empire into nothingness. In my opinion (but it's because, as you can see in my profile, I think Tommy is the best GTA protagonist), Tommy should have appeared as a major supporting character fighting alongside CJ and saving his ass multiple times, I mean, a Tommy "Rambo" Vercetti of sorts (don't forget he killed 11 hitmen sent for him, and even defended his mansion on his own against a full army of Forelli mobsters). All that in exchange for a bit of the business in Venturas, like Sonny1 said, not interfering with Woozie's interests (because Tommy isn't a Forelli anymore, and during VC he isn't seen blasting triads), but we bump with my comment again:

18 hours ago, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

Tommy had by the end of the previous game a full scale criminal empire running in VC, and he couldn't leave it unattended because most characters he knew there (perhaps with the exception of Avery Carrington) are extremely dumb to carry on with Tommy's business for a while, while Tommy goes to the West Coast to see if he can expand his business country-wide.

 

If we don't take my first reply too serious, Tommy would have been to CJ much of a friend than Cesar is now. That would make an interesting plot change in LV, and maybe a different ending for GTA SA, but I'm not sure most San Andreas fans would like to see something like that. Speaking for myself, I'd like to see it, indeed.

Edited by LeatherJacketSoldier
Bad grammar at the end
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Isn't Tommy mentioned on the police radio though? Pretty sure I heard his name, but it always comes unexpectedly, so I'm not sure of the context, or even if that's what they are saying.

 

When the game has just come out there was a rumour that Tommy was in the game, or at least his mansion in Vinewood, so it would be quite natural for me if he was in the game.

 

He'd probably come and want to push drugs into the state and take over the casinos. He'd then be taken out by either Pulaski or CJ for meddling in their business.

 

I just want to see that self-obsessed prick dead :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LeatherJacketSoldier
37 minutes ago, Lioshenka said:

He'd then be taken out by either Pulaski or CJ for meddling in their business.

 

I just want to see that self-obsessed prick dead :D

Hell, why! One may not have him as his/her favourite GTA protagonist, but you're the first one that I see hates him. Why do you say he's self-obsessed? Or even a prick? Like I said, I only see he always want to solve problems by himself (I don't think that makes him a prick), Has that anything to do with self-obsession?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

Hell, why! One may not have him as his/her favourite GTA protagonist, but you're the first one that I see hates him. Why do you say he's self-obsessed? Or even a prick? Like I said, I only see he always want to solve problems by himself (I don't think that makes him a prick), Has that anything to do with self-obsession?

 

He's a narcissistic prick with a complete disregard for everyone else. And I'm not even talking about something extraordinary, I'm talking about basic human compassion, respect and dignity. The way he treats the others, the sarcastic remarks that he makes throughout the game, a total disregard towards everyone else around him would make him a perfect villain in an alternate universe.

 

And don't give me that "But he had a difficult life" story - boohoo, everyone has a difficult life, but most of people have the mental capability to remain decent human beings.

 

Whereas all other GTA protagonists are criminals and make their living from killing, Tommy is the only one consistently displaying sadistic traits for a prolonged period of time, taking the joy out of belittling and humiliating the others.

 

People like that deserve to be isolated from the society one way or the other. Granted, we can rehabilitate and send them into therapy and stuff, but I ain't got time for that, someone else can do it if they case. If you can't even pretend to play nicely with the others then please kindly step into an industrial shredder, Tommy.

 

Also, I heard he killed a bunch of people in LC, so it only makes sense that he gets punished appropriately for it.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lioshenka said:

He's a narcissistic prick with a complete disregard for everyone else. And I'm not even talking about something extraordinary, I'm talking about basic human compassion, respect and dignity. The way he treats the others, the sarcastic remarks that he makes throughout the game, a total disregard towards everyone else around him would make him a perfect villain in an alternate universe.

Sorry. But I don't remember one cutscene where he shows extreme love for himself or said anything to insinuate that the whole universe revolves around him. If he did any of that, then that would make him a narcissist. Arrogant? Sure. But not narcissistic. And he only treated one character poorly for the wrong reasons: Kent Paul. And so what if he has disregards towards everyone else? Who's even worth caring about in the whole game? And who cares if he's sarcastic? Is sarcasm supposed to be deserving of death?

3 hours ago, Lioshenka said:

Whereas all other GTA protagonists are criminals and make their living from killing, Tommy is the only one consistently displaying sadistic traits for a prolonged period of time, taking the joy out of belittling and humiliating the others.

Well this IS Grand Theft Auto, right? And considering he originally had dreams of working with his father, it's not like he killed anyone at birth.

 

3 hours ago, Lioshenka said:

People like that deserve to be isolated from the society one way or the other. Granted, we can rehabilitate and send them into therapy and stuff, but I ain't got time for that, someone else can do it if they case. If you can't even pretend to play nicely with the others then please kindly step into an industrial shredder, Tommy.

Congratulations! You just literally described the whole Grand Theft Auto franchise in a nutshell.

 

3 hours ago, Lioshenka said:

Also, I heard he killed a bunch of people in LC, so it only makes sense that he gets punished appropriately for it.

 

And all the other protagonists murdered a bunch of cops and other pedestrians as well. So shouldn't CJ get punished for burying a foreman alive for a petty reason? Shouldn't Toni be punished for chopping up a pedestrian and selling his remains to the butcher? Shouldn't Claude be punished for betraying just about everyone he worked for? Hell Trevor has a much longer death list than Tommy.

 

Listen, pal. You're entitled to your own opinion. You're free to like and dislike who you want. But I think you're taking all of this a little too seriously.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interglobal films has a studio in Los Santos. Maybe Tommy decides to get into the real movie business and tries to run a movie studio with his coke money.

On 3/30/2021 at 6:22 PM, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

Bellard: it wouldn't make sense for two GTA protagonists to have the same voice unless two games share the same protagonist, it's no wonder R* "forgot" about him; unless he's talking of CJ being a supporting character in GTA V or even in GTA VI (in this last case Bellard would be right).

Toni Cipriani had a different voice in LCS. So did Vic in VCS.

Edited by Zello
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LeatherJacketSoldier
12 hours ago, Lioshenka said:

 

He's a narcissistic prick with a complete disregard for everyone else. And I'm not even talking about something extraordinary, I'm talking about basic human compassion, respect and dignity. The way he treats the others, the sarcastic remarks that he makes throughout the game, a total disregard towards everyone else around him would make him a perfect villain in an alternate universe.

 

And don't give me that "But he had a difficult life" story - boohoo, everyone has a difficult life, but most of people have the mental capability to remain decent human beings.

 

Whereas all other GTA protagonists are criminals and make their living from killing, Tommy is the only one consistently displaying sadistic traits for a prolonged period of time, taking the joy out of belittling and humiliating the others.

 

People like that deserve to be isolated from the society one way or the other. Granted, we can rehabilitate and send them into therapy and stuff, but I ain't got time for that, someone else can do it if they case. If you can't even pretend to play nicely with the others then please kindly step into an industrial shredder, Tommy.

 

Also, I heard he killed a bunch of people in LC, so it only makes sense that he gets punished appropriately for it.

 

 

Nah. I share pretty much of Vercetti's personality, and people around me like it. He disrespects most of the people in VC because as we can see during the game he's surrounded by m*rons, he's got even more patience than me. Perfect villain? Like both Jimmy Hopkins and The Joker, he only gives people what they deserve. The only sadistic trait given by Tommy is killing Gonzalez with a chainsaw, and that's entirely optional (I always kill him with the Python because I'm too lazy to run after him). He having a difficult life ain't a problem, he doesn't behave like he does in the game because of his difficult life, the exception being when he kills Lance for betraying him and Sonny for trying to kill him first and stealing 15 years from him in prison second. You gotta play the game again with a neutral perspective, pal.

 

8 hours ago, Zello said:

Toni Cipriani had a different voice in LCS. So did Vic in VCS.

Really? Boy, I should play videogames with audio, I'm only doing it a few times when playing SA. But for PSP games I've got a reason: both my cellphone and my PC run those games at low FPS (I'm using PPSSPP, the FPS cap at 7-8 and mostly it plays at 6), and that makes the audio sound awfully.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

Really? Boy, I should play videogames with audio, I'm only doing it a few times when playing SA. But for PSP games I've got a reason: both my cellphone and my PC run those games at low FPS (I'm using PPSSPP, the FPS cap at 7-8 and mostly it plays at 6), and that makes the audio sound awfully.

 

 

 

 

Yeah man they changed a lot of voice actors in LCS. Both Donald Love and Toni Cipriani are voiced by different people.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2021 at 6:05 PM, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

Nah. I share pretty much of Vercetti's personality, and people around me like it

 

So does my mother, and having her around is something you wouldn't wish upon your worst enemy. I for one am grateful I don't have you you as my acquaintance in addition to her, or I'd have to kill myself!

 

People like Tommy do not deserve a second living on this earth.

 

On 4/2/2021 at 8:39 AM, watersgta3 said:

Listen, pal. You're entitled to your own opinion. You're free to like and dislike who you want. But I think you're taking all of this a little too seriously.

 

Don't try to be smart talking about things you don't understand.

Edited by Lioshenka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LeatherJacketSoldier
1 hour ago, Lioshenka said:

 

So does my mother, and having her around is something you wouldn't wish upon your worst enemy. I for one am grateful I don't have you you as my acquaintance in addition to her, or I'd have to kill myself!

 

People like Tommy do not deserve a second living on this earth.

 

 

Don't try to be smart talking about things you don't understand.

Well, now this explains it. It is you who has a difficult life, but I'm afraid I can't help but feel sorry for you. So, it's not a matter of Tommy's personality, it's because you see your mother portrayed in a videogame, and you think that's more than enough. I can understand it, I've seen a similar case on a friend of mine: her father shares personality with Sledge Hammer, and she hates it, and when she saw the show for the first time... Lol, she wanted to destroy all the furniture in her house. Don't get me wrong, I also love that TV show and the character (hopefully my friend doesn't know it), but nothing is more sacred and less asked for than personal opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

Well, now this explains it. It is you who has a difficult life, but I'm afraid I can't help but feel sorry for you. So, it's not a matter of Tommy's personality, it's because you see your mother portrayed in a videogame, and you think that's more than enough. I can understand it, I've seen a similar case on a friend of mine: her father shares personality with Sledge Hammer, and she hates it, and when she saw the show for the first time... Lol, she wanted to destroy all the furniture in her house. Don't get me wrong, I also love that TV show and the character (hopefully my friend doesn't know it), but nothing is more sacred and less asked for than personal opinion.

Just get over the fact Tommy is the closest-to-a-narcissist piece of shiet out of all GTA protagonists. No point in bringing the freudian stuff in this. Guy is an italian american with 15 years put on his back and he's perfectly potrayed as such.

Edited by Lancerator
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BrainDeadRaven

So, then its settled. Either:

 

1) a call to help him

2) get mentored by him

3) assassinate him and rummage through his corpse.

 

Pick your ending....it's only a mod away! ^(^o^)^

I like 3.

I liked Tommy, but I'd rather he got left in Vice City. If he came to San Andreas, as CJ, he has to die. Claude got a pass because he took Catalina off our hands, but Tony is too extra, can't have that AND me. Thinking snipe job, bullet to the head. <(^_~v)

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Lioshenka said:

 

So does my mother, and having her around is something you wouldn't wish upon your worst enemy. I for one am grateful I don't have you you as my acquaintance in addition to her, or I'd have to kill myself!

 

People like Tommy do not deserve a second living on this earth.

Dude, it's a video game! It's not that damn serious!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LeatherJacketSoldier
12 hours ago, Lancerator said:

Tommy is the closest-to-a-narcissist piece of shiet

Well, another almost-hater. At least you don't think he's narcissist.

 

12 hours ago, Lancerator said:

No point in bringing the freudian stuff in this.

Please, man! I've got enough with psychology students at my university, don't bring up Freud or any related words, I'm sick of them.

 

12 hours ago, Lancerator said:

Guy is an italian american with 15 years put on his back and he's perfectly potrayed as such.

Yeah, it's goddamn right.

 

10 hours ago, BrainDeadRaven said:

2) get mentored by him

I'd go for this one, both Tommy and CJ are master gunfighters, but Tommy knows how to get out of trouble more easily than CJ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

universetwisters
32 minutes ago, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

I'd go for this one, both Tommy and CJ are master gunfighters, but Tommy knows how to get out of trouble more easily than CJ.

 

>implying there's literally a half dozen characters in SA already that don't already do this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LeatherJacketSoldier
1 minute ago, universetwisters said:

 

>implying there's literally a half dozen characters in SA already that don't already do this

In actual 1992 San Andreas, Is there a better gunfighter than CJ? And Kendl, who solves many of CJ's problems, has no appearance in missions. Toreno, he solves the biggest trouble for CJ, but he's more of a "quiet boss", out of "Mike Toreno" he isn't seen in action. And the other problems are solved mainly by CJ, but after much effort (for example, in Freefall Tommy would have waited for the Shamal to land risking his life once, instead of wasting a few hundred thousand dollars Dodo and risking his life twice).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

universetwisters
Just now, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

In actual 1992 San Andreas, Is there a better gunfighter than CJ? 

 

Idk probably Big Smoke was good, he could've been a sort of mentor before his betrayal. Also Ceaser and Sweet too

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LeatherJacketSoldier
1 minute ago, universetwisters said:

 

Idk probably Big Smoke was good, he could've been a sort of mentor before his betrayal. Also Ceaser and Sweet too

Perhaps, but still we see in Wrong Side of the Tracks Smoke is a very bad shooter, Sweet requires CJ's help most of the time (for example, in Sweet's Girl or in Reuniting the Families), and Cesar is a competent shooter and has almost the same problem-solving capabilities than CJ. As I said, Tommy could have been to CJ much of a friend than Cesar is, and I mean, with the three appearing in the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

universetwisters
1 hour ago, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

Perhaps, but still we see in Wrong Side of the Tracks Smoke is a very bad shooter, Sweet requires CJ's help most of the time (for example, in Sweet's Girl or in Reuniting the Families), and Cesar is a competent shooter and has almost the same problem-solving capabilities than CJ. As I said, Tommy could have been to CJ much of a friend than Cesar is, and I mean, with the three appearing in the game.

 

Oktru but even then why the f*ck should Tommy come back to San Andreas? Nearly everyone you meet in the LV chapter are old characters from past games and it gets really old really fast

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is all a lie tommy was never mentioned in the game and you saw on the wiki say bruh it's all fake this information.

Edited by StuntGames
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LeatherJacketSoldier
5 hours ago, universetwisters said:

why the f*ck should Tommy come back to San Andreas?

Here's when my first reply comes in handy:

 

On 3/30/2021 at 4:49 PM, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

It would have been amazing, but there are two facts: Tommy had by the end of the previous game a full scale criminal empire running in VC, and he couldn't leave it unattended because most characters he knew there (perhaps with the exception of Avery Carrington) are extremely dumb to carry on with Tommy's business for a while, while Tommy goes to the West Coast to see if he can expand his business country-wide. The other fact is that in The Introduction Rosenberg is seen realizing Tommy cut every tie with him because of Ken's 'caine adiction, and for that it would be a bit weird to see both Ken and Tommy in the same place in San Andreas.

What I think would be great, is that R* repeats protagonist with Tommy and puts him in GTA VI, setting the game in '89 or so, in an expanded Vice City and other countries' cities.

 

 

2 hours ago, StuntGames said:

This is all a lie tommy was never mentioned in the game and you saw on the wiki say bruh it's all fake this information.

Ahem... Do you know when does the line of dialogue "This is so exciting, Tommy, it's like old times!" get said? If so, then it ain't necessary to specify who said that. And besides, this is just a wishful-thinking topic, nobody is stating Tommy was intended to appear in the game in beta. We're just wondering how would it have been to have Tommy in SA.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man,

I'm going to find this out if it's really true where this stupid idea came from.

sorry for the double post.

Edited by StuntGames
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LeatherJacketSoldier
2 hours ago, StuntGames said:

I'm going to find this out if it's really true where this stupid idea came from.

 

6 hours ago, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

this is just a wishful-thinking topic, nobody is stating Tommy was intended to appear in the game in beta. We're just wondering how would it have been to have Tommy in SA.

.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.