Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

      1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gta Online Broken


Recommended Posts

Hello so ill try to explain it with as much details as i can, my gta is literally broken with at least 4 major bugs i noticed until now.

1- Los Santos Customs Crashes my game when i try to enter it

2- Cars without sound and radio (Only npc cars have sound and radio or if i jump out of the vehicle and get in again)

3- Cant open my parachute

4- Map doesnt load correctly (and it always did load correctly)

These bugs started to happen yesterday and i dont know what caused them to happen and i dont want to reinstall the game because it would take to long

Edit: Just tested the parachute again and it is now working

Edited by Lucster
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, akchaFG said:

what's your pc specs?


CPU: Intel Core I3 2120

GPU: Nvidia GT 1030

RAM: 8 GB DDR3 Single Channel 

Mainboard: H61M-S1

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, akchaFG said:

and what's your game settings?

DirectX: 11

FXAA: Off

MSAA: Off

VSync: Off

Textures: High

Shader: Medium

Shadows: High

Reflections: Medium

MSAA Reflections: Off

Water: Medium

Particles: Medium

Soft Shadows: Sharp

After Effects: Medium

anisotropic filter: Off

environment oclusion: Off

Edited by Lucster
Link to post
Share on other sites

i think its about StreamMemory i mean 

41 minutes ago, Lucster said:

4- Map doesnt load correctly (and it always did load correctly)

this is about Ram and your Graphic Card, you can close your browser, youtube, facebook etc. while you are playing GTA

or you can use OperaGx browser, it has Ram Limiter and CPU limiter for browser

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, akchaFG said:

i think its about StreamMemory i mean 

this is about Ram and your Graphic Card, you can close your browser, youtube, facebook etc. while you are playing GTA

I dont have them open i think the problem is in gta because not only the map aint loading correctly but the cars dont have sound and Los Santos Customs crashes my game when i enter it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, akchaFG said:

which platfrom?, rockstar launcher, steam or epic games?

Epic games

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucster said:

Epic games

 

1 hour ago, Lucster said:

Epic games

can you verify files?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucster said:

already did this

okay, i think its about your memory (ram)

Link to post
Share on other sites
suicidal_banana

Your graphics settings are too high, your GPU can not handle it, and likely your CPU cant either. The reason for this is that GTA:Online is much heavier on your hardware then GTA5 singleplayer, try mess with your game settings a bit and make sure you dont go over something like 1,5gb of video memory.

 

What did you change recently? any game settings? any NVIDIA Control Panel settings? any driver updates? any hardware changes? because unless your hardware is literally dying there's no reason for this sort of issue to just randomly start happening, there was no update to the game yesterday either. When was the last time your game still worked normal?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, suicidal_banana said:

Your graphics settings are too high, your GPU can not handle it, and likely your CPU cant either. The reason for this is that GTA:Online is much heavier on your hardware then GTA5 singleplayer, try mess with your game settings a bit and make sure you dont go over something like 1,5gb of video memory.

 

What did you change recently? any game settings? any NVIDIA Control Panel settings? any driver updates? any hardware changes? because unless your hardware is literally dying there's no reason for this sort of issue to just randomly start happening, there was no update to the game yesterday either. When was the last time your game still worked normal?

Last Friday it was working normal, didnt do any changes of hardware or software

Link to post
Share on other sites
MechanicMammal

Sounds more like a issue with the game files, or perhaps your hard drive is on its way out and it is reading the code to slow or not at all.

I would suggest verifying the files but you say you already have done this.

Hard disk cleanup and defrag.

Test read and write speeds on the hard drive.

A fresh reinstall might help.

 

I do not think it is a settings issue as long as you are below your vram limit but what resolution are you running? you did not specify in your earlier post.

I notice most benchmarks I have seen with your hardware are set to 900p.

Edited by MechanicMammal
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MechanicMammal said:

Sounds more like a issue with the game files, or perhaps your hard drive is on its way out and it is reading the code to slow or not at all.

I would suggest verifying the files but you say you already have done this.

Hard disk cleanup and defrag.

Test read and write speeds on the hard drive.

A fresh reinstall might help.

 

I do not think it is a settings issue as long as you are below your vram limit but what resolution are you running? you did not specify in your earlier post.

I notice most benchmarks I have seen with your hardware are set to 900p.

i remember it was 1920x1080 my monitor default but now i tried to open Gta and it didnt even open

Edited by Lucster
Link to post
Share on other sites
MechanicMammal
On 3/28/2021 at 2:24 PM, Lucster said:

guys ill just reinstall the game

 

Did that help sort out the problems?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.