GTA:LCS for PC-Mission problem

Beybeto

I finished around 30 missions and now when I enter the mission, after the cutscene, it just drops me off and says(MISSION PASSED- giving me money predicted for successful completing) and there are no missions available, nor on the radar, nor at the actual place where mission begins, and I can't save the game.

LeatherJacketSoldier

Wait -- Is there a PC port for this game?? Or are you playing it on a PSP emulator? If the PC port exists, I'm gonna check it out as soon as I can. And sorry, but I'm afraid I can't bring a solution to your problem for the moment - never happened that to me on any GTA.

1 hour ago, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

Wait -- Is there a PC port for this game?? Or are you playing it on a PSP emulator? If the PC port exists, I'm gonna check it out as soon as I can. And sorry, but I'm afraid I can't bring a solution to your problem for the moment - never happened that to me on any GTA.

Well I found PC version so I downloaded it.I don't use PSP emulator.The game is probably broken. 

HOW'S ANNIE?

Try this thread if you're having problems with the PC mod. This sub-forum is simply for the official release of the game.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...