4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Gold mine red dead redemption2 revamped

Rapidfiremorganm1899

Rapidfiremorganm1899

I'm a gifted script writer  and I have at least 3 spinoff for your gold mine Arthur Morgan the best character ever made...I'll tell you one rdr2 revamped everyone I told this to said they buy it I personally  would pay 3 grand for it..king Arthur, Charles,Lenny and arthurs new gf sadie...tell Dutch to. Screw  in ch 1.  Now you make a choice for game to head high north or deep deep south. Once picked u can't go back unless u start over now each way has 3 or 4  endings depending on the road you take.   The other 3 can ride as npc companions if you want but if they die you die so work tougher..new towns new guns new story. Oh were outlaws. So no patches we scope out best houses to steal best horses,we commit b and e on locked doors  and its not a gold glitch it's called counterfeiting ok and an illegal fence don't have darn rules    think out side the box  don't tell Strauss ex. We don't run Strauss then make me jump off a cliff in ch 6 my I really don't run and no I'm on the Saint denis roof with money in hand  and no one in the world is going to keep me from not making it  I robbed the day before loudly the poker room  game cheats no horse at all so I walked from st Denis to emerald ranch to retrieve horse killing over 400 law horses dogs civilians and survived not 1 but 2 under water gator attacks which did scare me as I've never been eaten  by an alligator so why the f*ck would I go to guarmaehen I have money in hand ....and no invisible sniper bullsh*t its like life if you get bye the bounty and I insertions u are good to go gold doesn't sit up there picking you off so the one guy who isn't involved in that robbery when he dies the bounty lifted really. U joking right...and cheats all outfits means all f*cking outfits  not  all outfits u feel like giving no pre requisites if it cancels. Trophies and any meaning I'm not going to make dome one wait 5 chapters before activating something there about to get anyway..and hello u don't kill a gold mine u spinoff like Hobbs and shaw ...creed.....con u can't give me a bad as huge guy who hits people tied up with his gun  to a guy a feel embarrassed acting tough with then tells Sadie the girl  he's not sure he can do this I call John Leo gets from lethal weapon 2 anything John  wants John gets . John wants the best pants part of the homesteaders outfit he gets rightaway I can get g hose pants on Arthur any earlier than 6  John wants a rat where for a wife he gets one he wants a winy kid to go fishing with he gets one and Remer these are innocent people we handle this right no needs to die...rdr2 revamped won't pick my guns for me even after I pick them..it won't tell me after killing the bounties mother for 2 years now it scares him wtf    and offensive luscious plate and language  won't have to an add on like now there mandatory  so if I wanna call my white Arabian I. Dunno cocaine Hardon I can. Or black Arabian my trusty jigaboo who stomp you .I can whatever point is Arthur alive  you make millions then you look for a second spin off maybe get crazy like and do an Arthur Morgan story 2pac style  called my ambitions  az a rider rated triple .mm for make me...and few other options I realized the only good thing of being John early is 2 things a the ranch homesteaders pants

22of21 lol and new comebacks for Dutch antagonizing I hit antagonize he's like I don't like you  at all.    And if a gang member hits you you can f*cking click him that's why in ch 6 I run Dutch from top of tar and feather mission on foot I run him over a 1000 xs and get off my horse do he knows its me and a nt a ngonize him and the army cliff I replayed it 51 times rapid fire killing 35 I front 35 on Dutch side 10 fake snipers above to were the game holsters both my weapons Dutch one and we start to walk off and have a stroke...butlsdtly I have to share this ibsay in every game I play for w years 70 hours a week  I always find demeaning I haven't seen and today's was the best I've never talked to old lady Watson  I just run in blast her  and liit but I talked to her she told out the stuff with rest of koot in the cellar  what the he'll u talking about  listen out the stuff in the cellar I ain't in the mood my stomach is  tossn and turning you dumb yak  Arthur says are you crazy  I ain't going in ur cellar.omg I never hurd thst I was  rillining my house is mini universal studios c as kk atheistic signed every Ironman  cast poster ever avenger tons of John eick cute I know Keanu and Jason Statham Thora hammer Freddy glove exct and I have 4 different Arthur Morgan signatures I bought if ebay  I have a duck Eddie Murphy wall. And a list every actor like Chris Pratt  rdjr Keanu Stallone all have sent me back something signed if I couldn't find it so I left a letter with Roger Clark saying hey huge fan check out my Arthur ootgan phone covers sweatshirts I had made  one like it anywhere   my nice glossy pics of ingame play I had made how much money can I send you with a rdr2 game on os4 signed to add to my collection I have Ironman 1 avengersc1 John wick 1 scripts signed d I wanted to put the zme I spend10 to 15 hours a day play and he wouldn't answer me then I see the guy who plays John Marston and he was a veteran hat.  I'm a disabled vet and he's z framer I used to frame and he's such a cool guy and the guy I like never likes a darn thing nice I say about. Him in w years John has and he knows I dislike bring him but since listen to the guy more z nd mire  on you tube I've grown to like Marston this is were it gets funny so Javier is ragging on John so I turn around and stand up for John something I never do coz how many times Marston. So I said sd omethibgto Javier and John c a me behind me and hit me I was a o furious I wanted to kill him I couldn't sleep that ifht I was so mad I couldn't hit first off I never stood up for him second I just got done telling him I'm dying  and wanna help you  and he huts a dying friend and I didn't say it to John by mistake it was to Javier calling him the cause of the problems  if I could do sd it c with his rat wife in front of him while he watches I would. Anyway @Rockstar Games @arthurmorgan @writers  

• excuseme 1
  • Bruh 1

JumpingKentFlash
15 hours ago, Rapidfiremorganm1899 said:

I'm a gifted script writer  and I have at least 3 spinoff for your gold mine Arthur Morgan the best character ever made...I'll tell you one rdr2 revamped everyone I told this to said they buy it I personally  would pay 3 grand for it..king Arthur, Charles,Lenny and arthurs new gf sadie...tell Dutch to. Screw  in ch 1.  Now you make a choice for game to head high north or deep deep south. Once picked u can't go back unless u start over now each way has 3 or 4  endings depending on the road you take.   The other 3 can ride as npc companions if you want but if they die you die so work tougher..new towns new guns new story. Oh were outlaws. So no patches we scope out best houses to steal best horses,we commit b and e on locked doors  and its not a gold glitch it's called counterfeiting ok and an illegal fence don't have darn rules    think out side the box  don't tell Strauss ex. We don't run Strauss then make me jump off a cliff in ch 6 my I really don't run and no I'm on the Saint denis roof with money in hand  and no one in the world is going to keep me from not making it  I robbed the day before loudly the poker room  game cheats no horse at all so I walked from st Denis to emerald ranch to retrieve horse killing over 400 law horses dogs civilians and survived not 1 but 2 under water gator attacks which did scare me as I've never been eaten  by an alligator so why the f*ck would I go to guarmaehen I have money in hand ....and no invisible sniper bullsh*t its like life if you get bye the bounty and I insertions u are good to go gold doesn't sit up there picking you off so the one guy who isn't involved in that robbery when he dies the bounty lifted really. U joking right...and cheats all outfits means all f*cking outfits  not  all outfits u feel like giving no pre requisites if it cancels. Trophies and any meaning I'm not going to make dome one wait 5 chapters before activating something there about to get anyway..and hello u don't kill a gold mine u spinoff like Hobbs and shaw ...creed.....con u can't give me a bad as huge guy who hits people tied up with his gun  to a guy a feel embarrassed acting tough with then tells Sadie the girl  he's not sure he can do this I call John Leo gets from lethal weapon 2 anything John  wants John gets . John wants the best pants part of the homesteaders outfit he gets rightaway I can get g hose pants on Arthur any earlier than 6  John wants a rat where for a wife he gets one he wants a winy kid to go fishing with he gets one and Remer these are innocent people we handle this right no needs to die...rdr2 revamped won't pick my guns for me even after I pick them..it won't tell me after killing the bounties mother for 2 years now it scares him wtf    and offensive luscious plate and language  won't have to an add on like now there mandatory  so if I wanna call my white Arabian I. Dunno cocaine Hardon I can. Or black Arabian my trusty jigaboo who stomp you .I can whatever point is Arthur alive  you make millions then you look for a second spin off maybe get crazy like and do an Arthur Morgan story 2pac style  called my ambitions  az a rider rated triple .mm for make me...and few other options I realized the only good thing of being John early is 2 things a the ranch homesteaders pants

22of21 lol and new comebacks for Dutch antagonizing I hit antagonize he's like I don't like you  at all.    And if a gang member hits you you can f*cking click him that's why in ch 6 I run Dutch from top of tar and feather mission on foot I run him over a 1000 xs and get off my horse do he knows its me and a nt a ngonize him and the army cliff I replayed it 51 times rapid fire killing 35 I front 35 on Dutch side 10 fake snipers above to were the game holsters both my weapons Dutch one and we start to walk off and have a stroke...butlsdtly I have to share this ibsay in every game I play for w years 70 hours a week  I always find demeaning I haven't seen and today's was the best I've never talked to old lady Watson  I just run in blast her  and liit but I talked to her she told out the stuff with rest of koot in the cellar  what the he'll u talking about  listen out the stuff in the cellar I ain't in the mood my stomach is  tossn and turning you dumb yak  Arthur says are you crazy  I ain't going in ur cellar.omg I never hurd thst I was  rillining my house is mini universal studios c as kk atheistic signed every Ironman  cast poster ever avenger tons of John eick cute I know Keanu and Jason Statham Thora hammer Freddy glove exct and I have 4 different Arthur Morgan signatures I bought if ebay  I have a duck Eddie Murphy wall. And a list every actor like Chris Pratt  rdjr Keanu Stallone all have sent me back something signed if I couldn't find it so I left a letter with Roger Clark saying hey huge fan check out my Arthur ootgan phone covers sweatshirts I had made  one like it anywhere   my nice glossy pics of ingame play I had made how much money can I send you with a rdr2 game on os4 signed to add to my collection I have Ironman 1 avengersc1 John wick 1 scripts signed d I wanted to put the zme I spend10 to 15 hours a day play and he wouldn't answer me then I see the guy who plays John Marston and he was a veteran hat.  I'm a disabled vet and he's z framer I used to frame and he's such a cool guy and the guy I like never likes a darn thing nice I say about. Him in w years John has and he knows I dislike bring him but since listen to the guy more z nd mire  on you tube I've grown to like Marston this is were it gets funny so Javier is ragging on John so I turn around and stand up for John something I never do coz how many times Marston. So I said sd omethibgto Javier and John c a me behind me and hit me I was a o furious I wanted to kill him I couldn't sleep that ifht I was so mad I couldn't hit first off I never stood up for him second I just got done telling him I'm dying  and wanna help you  and he huts a dying friend and I didn't say it to John by mistake it was to Javier calling him the cause of the problems  if I could do sd it c with his rat wife in front of him while he watches I would. Anyway @Rockstar Games @arthurmorgan @writers  

Too much weed?

• Like 2

That was really difficult to follow, at least I made an effort to read it all but it honestly, made no sense, sorry to say.

If this was intended as a troll, good job I guess.