1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Petition to: stop offline activation requirement.

N8Gamez

• Please join my efforts and submit a complaint about the activation requirement when playing offline. I got it and the launcher got updated forced game update even though I had no updates checked. Launcher is failing install. I have been pushed two levels up from complaints and await the department that makes launcher. The more people that complain about activation requirement for offline play can support my efforts to remove that B.S., because it's rediculous to require activation every few weeks when you do not play online but are forced to update game, (stopping mod Dev), because launcher updates during activation forcing game update even when check box for no updates checked .

My primary problem/ticket is the newest launcher doesn't see game installed and won't let me get passed captcha, it fails. This allows me to focus complaint on activation requirement for offline play. Cause it forced my launcher to update causing a glitch. Rockstar Games has elevated my issue as I have been through low level customer service and move to low level tech but issue of launcher fail at captcha and not seeing game continues after 4 reinstalling with low level tech so I've been bumped up to higher level support. More complaints at this time will support my efforts. ScriptHookV has not updated and many fall into same issue of launcher updating and fresh installed launcher forces game update.

Edited by N8Gamez
Mistyped blame splee kchc

With the launcher being new and offline activation requirement is in their face with RDR2 it's a perfect time to complain about the activation requirement for offline play. 

The installer has a glitch I have produced and reproduced, so I was pushed higher. Please join in this effort. 

The activation requirement causes launcher to update. Once installed the option of no game updates is no longer checked so games are forced. This is a fixable glitch that can ease every mod developer and mod user. So please consider my request.

Just now, N8Gamez said:

With the launcher being new and offline activation requirement is in their face with RDR2 it's a perfect time to complain about the activation requirement for offline play. 

The installer has a glitch I have produced and reproduced, so I was pushed higher. Please join in this effort. 

The activation requirement causes launcher to update. Once installed the option of no game updates is no longer checked so games are forced. This is a fixable glitch that can ease every mod developer and mod user. So please consider my request.

So far 15 have supported this effort.

More would really help. Let's flood them so they remove activation requirement for offline play!

1 hour ago, N8Gamez said:
  • Please join my efforts and submit a complaint about the activation requirement when playing offline. I got it and the launcher got updated forced game update even though I had no updates checked. Launcher is failing install. I have been pushed two levels up from complaints and await the department that makes launcher. The more people that complain about activation requirement for offline play can support my efforts to remove that B.S., because it's rediculous to require activation every few weeks when you do not play online but are forced to update game, (stopping mod Dev), because launcher updates during activation forcing game update even when check box for no updates checked .

My primary problem/ticket is the newest launcher doesn't see game installed and won't let me get passed captcha, it fails. This allows me to focus complaint on activation requirement for offline play. Cause it forced my launcher to update causing a glitch. Rockstar Games has elevated my issue as I have been through low level customer service and move to low level tech but issue of launcher fail at captcha and not seeing game continues after 4 reinstalling with low level tech so I've been bumped up to higher level support. More complaints at this time will support my efforts. ScriptHookV has not updated and many fall into same issue of launcher updating and fresh installed launcher forces game update.

Be a part of History, don't read then depart in mystery. You can be the 1 that's needed.

Well, first this is a forum support section, nothing to do with the games, secondly petitions won't work.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1