1. 1. Vote who's the best mission

• Anime Guy: Vault's Security Keycard
    • Stardust101: Gangland Madness
    • The Monster: Around Spies
    • zeko: Perpetual Love - Caritate perpetua
    • Luitger: I Want To Break Free
    • M316: The Perdicion Island

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/22/2021 at 10:00 AM

The John David
1 hour ago, ArkianHue said:

Thanks! I was looking for this. 

I'd like to have them 2 extra days extension, please.☺️

As your request? The participation time of MOTW has extended for (2) days. Good luck and for other participants to enter soon? 😊

22 minutes ago, The John David said:

As your request? The participation time of MOTW has extended for (2) days. Good luck and for other participants to enter soon? 😊

Yes.

• Like 1

Here is my mission finally:

HBfwwKo.jpg

Note: First part is bugged, i tried to fix it and consulted multiple designers to fix it but no luck, basically you were meant to spawn on the boat immediately and drive, instead you will be spawn outside of it, so just jump on the boat as fast as possible and then it will spawn you as the driver automatically. Sorry people but this bug is annoying, dont let this cloud your judgement or reviews cheers!!

The Perdicion Island

• Like 3

I am really sorry but, can my mission be removed from MOTW #179 entires? (Also, I will the 'MOTW' title from my mission, on DYOM's site)

Actually, I wanted to deactivate my account from GTAForums so, I just wanted to remind the OP regarding this. Hope you understand!

Also, sorry for any confusions caused in the process...

2 hours ago, Anime Guy said:

I am really sorry but, can my mission be removed from MOTW #179 entires? (Also, I will the 'MOTW' title from my mission, on DYOM's site)

Actually, I wanted to deactivate my account from GTAForums so, I just wanted to remind the OP regarding this. Hope you understand!

Also, sorry for any confusions caused in the process...

You posted an entry but now you just give up? How pathetic tbh.

• Like 1
  • YEE 1
19 hours ago, Robert17 said:

You posted an entry but now you just give up? How pathetic tbh.

Stfu, you have no idea what's been goin' on with me!

Edited by Anime Guy
ShapeShifted

@The Monster I am afraid that there's a problem in your SD link. I can't see any files via your link and it just goes back to my MEGA homepage.

I like to firmly apologize about the bugs occuring as this innovative idea exceeded some of DYOM's capabilities. Thx to zekotron, some of the bugs were fixed and the mission should be playable now. It is mandatory to download my adjuster in the archive and set the frame limiter off in the options, as for some checkpoints not triggering it is an occuring problem with DYOM objects so you will have to cross the same objective a couple of times till it triggers. Sometimes it happens and other times it doesnt so i t depends on luck. Sorry for these issues and hopefully everything alright for most of you now. The archive and DYOM mission has been updated so make sure to redownload both, again sorry for inconvinience.

• Like 2
The John David
Posted (edited)

[ATTENTION]: Voting will be started today at 18:00PM (GMT+1)

For those any designers willing to participate the contest? Please make it quick, you have only 8 hours left to post your entries here so I can add them up before the voting commence today. Thank you for your cooperation! Stay safe & good luck!

Time's up! It's voting time :)

Polls are now open! It's time to vote who's the best mission.

Edited by The John David
Voting Begins
  • Like 3

Ok, It's time to fill out my feedback. It takes a whole day to post a review like this, so sorry for being late!

------------------------------------

The Perdicion Island (by @M316)

Spoiler

Note: Despite the mission having bugs, this amount of effort is huge. The island is entirely made of objects and I didn't expect someone to pull this off.

Overall Rate (8.1/10)

-------------------

Story (7.5/10)

I like stories where some heist players try to hit on a dangerous island, it sounds exciting. You get to sabotage stuff, steal some loot and so on. My only concerns are that the guards were literally so stupid to take the words from some guy who was supposed to guard underground, shouldn't have they realized something suspicious was going on? Also the way the character convinced them to stay away from the generator was stupid. The heist wouldn't work out very well if it weren't for these stupid guards. But at the end of the mission, it leaves an interesting question. Did some of the heist players die or did they all escape safely? We'll never know, and that's the most interesting part.

Cutscenes (10/10)

The cutscenes were awesome imo if it wasn't for the SD audio files. The camera positions were all great.

Gameplay (7/10)

I enjoyed the gameplay, this island felt like being in a new place I haven't explored before, a new atmosphere. However there were some bugs such as cars exploding (possibly because they were stuck underground) and quad bike spawning incorrectly (I had to use the cheat menu to get it out and continue to advance in the mission). What I struggled with was bringing the truck to its destination, it was hard to drive around this island and there were times where my truck flipped upside down, failing the mission. And that's all despite the island looking pretty good.

I Want To Break Free (by @Luitger) (@The John David did you play the entries before adding them lmao??)

Spoiler

Note: Your mission was disturbing. You designed this mission as a joke most likely.

Overall Rate (4/10)

-------------------

Story (3/10)

The story was about some guy that wants you to travel back in time then get his dildo back from Lukas. I don't know why the guy couldn't just buy another dildo from a sex store but whatever. I don't know why the guy had to get a clown outfit either, it felt unnecessary. But honestly I don't wanna discuss much about this because the story is mediocre lmao. I'm just gonna move on.

Cutscenes (4/10)

The SD music is so unfitting with the cutscenes that it's disturbing, and the final cutscene where they're both jerking off tho. Lmao Is this seriously the mission that you brought for MOTW? 😐

Gameplay (5/10)

Why is the happy music playing in the background while i'm raiding Area 69? Nothing makes sense at this point. The reason why the gameplay is rated higher than others is because I enjoyed the part where I raided the military base (despite the music), but that's only it.

Perpetual Love - Caritate perpetua (by @zeko)

Spoiler

Note: The main character is a real badass.

Overall Rate (9.3/10)

-------------------

Story (10/10)

I guess the story of this mission really explained the definition of "perpetual love", his wife has such a love for his husband that she would do anything just to save him. I like badass main characters, I'm loving this mission.

Cutscenes (10/10)

I really liked how you created the arm of the character holding the gun at some cutscenes. The intro was so cool, it was telling me that this mission was gonna involve a lot of action.

Gameplay (8/10)

The gameplay was fun, SD music made it more intense, I was loving the gameplay till the end. But it was kinda short, I would've loved if you made it longer.

Around Spies (by @The Monster)

Spoiler

Note: There were tons of grammar mistakes. There was barely any real gameplay. The story was basic. Btw, I wasn't able to download your SD because the link didn't work (it brought me to mega main page), so I played without it.

Overall Rate (4.3/10)

-------------------

Story (4/10)

In this mission you have to spy on the government, it seems way too basic though. Throughout the whole mission, you spy on a poilice team that are discussing plans in the underground garage (seems like an unusual place to discuss plans about), then they eventually found out you're one of the mafia members, you kill them all and get out of the place and that's it. The little thing John learned about the government is they wanna take down the mafia. That little information is "no sh*t, sherlock", of course police will try to stop the mafia because the mafia is committing crimes, that should've been known in the first place.

Cutscenes (6/10)

You used smooth and the first person cutscenes which is a great addition for the mission! There were lots of grammar mistakes though, making the dialogue so hard to understand.

Gameplay (3/10)

There was barely no gameplay. The only gameplay part was killing a bunch of cops and that's it. How dissapointing. Please add more variety of gameplay into your missions next time!

Gangland Madness (by @Stardust101)

Spoiler

Note: Basic.

Overall Rate (6.1/10)

-------------------

Story (6/10)

it's just about killing Cesar so both Ballas and Aztescas will be in a huge gang war, but it's alright. The thing is, the story was a bit too basic.

Cutscenes (7/10)

The dialogue was understandable, there were no grammar mistakes. All cutscenes were static, in some parts you could have the opportunity to use some smooth cutscenes. The ending cutscenes were dissapointing, I expected cutscenes with the gang war happening (aztescas and ballas shooting eachother, explosions and such), not the end of it.

Gameplay (5.5/10)

Throughout this mission I only had to kill aztescas and cesar. This gameplay process only took 1 minute or so, it feels terribly short. I appreciate the part where Cesar actually making a run for it instead of just standing there and kill the player.

Vault's Security Keycard (by @Anime Guy)

Spoiler

Note: This mission was meant purely for gameplay. Story made 0 sense.

Overall Rate (5.6/10)

-------------------

Story (3/10)

In this mission I have to kill some high profile guards to get some vault's keycards. Keycards? What for? Your mission showed me no clue. I don't see where you're going with this, maybe a heist? That's the only thing i'm thinking of. The mission starts inside a warehouse, why a warehouse? Why does Sweet tells you to do this stuff? I can see an infinite amount of questions surrounding me.

Cutscenes (6/10)

Cutscenes were not widescreen making them show the hud, which is bad, therefore I suggest you to not do that in the future. Your mission lacks cutscenes, I can see that you're trying to make the mission gameplay-based, but please focus on other aspects too, or else you'll have less chances to win. Cutcenes were not at all bad though, you did a nice work with the actor animations and slow motion.

Gameplay (8/10)

As I said, the mission was purely gameplay-based, it involved sabotaging and kill some targets which is cool, but the way you had to kill the first target to get the keycard was kinda weird. You did well with placing the objects around the pool party, also the objects around the compound were also really good. After I damaged the pool's maintenance system, I see some guards trying to repair it (nice attention to detail!). It would've been better if the gameplay involved killing some more people, I like sneaky missions but not when you barely kill someone.

My vote goes to one and only...

Spoiler

🥇zeko (Congratulations!) (9.3/10)

🥈M316 (8.1/10)

🥉Stardust101 (6.1/10)

🏅Anime Guy (5.6/10)

🏅The Monster (4.3/10)

🏅Luitger (4/10)

The John David

[WARNING]:

@Anime Guy & @The Monster broke one of MOTW rule.

-You musn't vote for yourself

Which means that voting your own mission is against the rules! You two have been "WARNED" and will not be "COUNTED" as number of votes! 😠

@Mikeont account is also against the rules too😠

-Account must be at least 4 weeks old and has 20 posts made to be able to vote

Spoiler

From now on, the count of votes today will be like this:

Anime Guy - 0

Stardust101 - 0

The Monster - 1

zeko - 3

Luitger - 0

M316 - 3

If you're willing to broke more MOTW rules around here! You will completely disqualified here and you're account will not be counted as votes and reported to the admins ASAP. Geezus, some people never learn about dignity and patience...

2 hours ago, The John David said:

Account must be at least 4 weeks old and has 20 posts made to be able to vote

By the way, I know this one is a correct warn, but if a member is trusted, then that rule doesn't count (which doesn't apply to Mikeont because nobody in the DYOM community knows him).
Like me for example, in MOTW #173 I did vote for zeko, although my account did not qualify for that rule at the time, I was trusted (because I've been talking in the DYOM server for quite a long time) so my vote was qualified.

7 hours ago, Robert17 said:

Cutscenes were not widescreen making them show the hud

*Cutscenes were using "Skip Widescreen" option making them show the hud

7 hours ago, Robert17 said:

how you created the arm of the character holding the gun at some cutscenes

But I was the one that created it for him :angrycat:

6 hours ago, Axoez said:

*Cutscenes were using "Skip Widescreen" option making them show the hud

It's literally the same thing lol, skipping widescreen means not using widescreen (the black bars).

KingAceGamer

Hey guys, I am back, So, I voted too. but no reviews. ok. Gosh, why do I sound so weird?

1 hour ago, The Monster said:

My Voting:

Zeko 5/10

M316 7/10

Anime guy 4.0/10

Stardust101 6.6/10

Luitger 6/10

U still didn't change ur vote, u should remove ur vote and vote someone else bro instead of yourself 

The John David

[ANNOUNCEMENT]:

If the poll has closed at the exact time! That designer is the winner of this MOTW and will be the next hosting of the contest. I won't be active around here for a couple of days or weeks due of online classes putting me a lot of pressure and some internal problems. It was fun hanging out with you all. But for now, I'm gonna finish everything before coming back here.

Spoiler

By the way, I played all the entries and I want to say, It's pretty weird, awkward, and typically a delusional story. To be honest, zeko, Stardust101, and M316 entries are phenomenal, putting much effort how the disguise role work with different action, including with skins and soundtracks was another a breathtaking gameplay. So, I didn't have time to write all the reviews, so my vote goes to @zeko. You earn it :)

• Like 2
ShapeShifted

A Tier: The Perdicon Island
B+ Tier: I want to Break Free, Perpetual Love - Caritate perpetua
B tier: Gangland Madness, Vault's Security Keycard
F tier: Around spies (WHY IS YOUR SD LINK NOT WORKING? WHERE ARE YOUR GRAMMARS? WHY YOUR BOSS IS AN ELVIS? WHY YOU DON'T NEED TO KILL THE SHERIFF?)

Discord ID: ShapeShifted#8472

On 3/21/2021 at 8:08 AM, The John David said:

[WARNING]:

@Anime Guy & @The Monster broke one of MOTW rule.

-You musn't vote for yourself

Which means that voting your own mission is against the rules! You two have been "WARNED" and will not be "COUNTED" as number of votes! 😠

@Mikeont account is also against the rules too😠

-Account must be at least 4 weeks old and has 20 posts made to be able to vote

Reveal hidden contents

From now on, the count of votes today will be like this:

Anime Guy - 0

Stardust101 - 0

The Monster - 1

zeko - 3

Luitger - 0

M316 - 3

If you're willing to broke more MOTW rules around here! You will completely disqualified here and you're account will not be counted as votes and reported to the admins ASAP. Geezus, some people never learn about dignity and patience...

As I said before, I don't want to participate in MOTW and you still forced my entry, anyways. IDK, wtf is wrong with you ppl!

On 3/21/2021 at 3:41 AM, Robert17 said:

Ok, It's time to fill out my feedback. It takes a whole day to post a review like this, so sorry for being late!

The Perdicion Island (by @M316)

Reveal hidden contents

Note: Despite the mission having bugs, this amount of effort is huge. The island is entirely made of objects and I didn't expect someone to pull this off.

Overall Rate (8.1/10)

-------------------

Story (7.5/10)

I like stories where some heist players try to hit on a dangerous island, it sounds exciting. You get to sabotage stuff, steal some loot and so on. My only concerns are that the guards were literally so stupid to take the words from some guy who was supposed to guard underground, shouldn't have they realized something suspicious was going on? Also the way the character convinced them to stay away from the generator was stupid. The heist wouldn't work out very well if it weren't for these stupid guards. But at the end of the mission, it leaves an interesting question. Did some of the heist players die or did they all escape safely? We'll never know, and that's the most interesting part.

Cutscenes (10/10)

The cutscenes were awesome imo if it wasn't for the SD audio files. The camera positions were all great.

Gameplay (7/10)

I enjoyed the gameplay, this island felt like being in a new place I haven't explored before, a new atmosphere. However there were some bugs such as cars exploding (possibly because they were stuck underground) and quad bike spawning incorrectly (I had to use the cheat menu to get it out and continue to advance in the mission). What I struggled with was bringing the truck to its destination, it was hard to drive around this island and there were times where my truck flipped upside down, failing the mission. And that's all despite the island looking pretty good.

I Want To Break Free (by @Luitger) (@The John David did you play the entries before adding them lmao??)

Reveal hidden contents

Note: Your mission was disturbing. You designed this mission as a joke most likely.

Overall Rate (4/10)

-------------------

Story (3/10)

The story was about some guy that wants you to travel back in time then get his dildo back from Lukas. I don't know why the guy couldn't just buy another dildo from a sex store but whatever. I don't know why the guy had to get a clown outfit either, it felt unnecessary. But honestly I don't wanna discuss much about this because the story is mediocre lmao. I'm just gonna move on.

Cutscenes (4/10)

The SD music is so unfitting with the cutscenes that it's disturbing, and the final cutscene where they're both jerking off tho. Lmao Is this seriously the mission that you brought for MOTW? 😐

Gameplay (5/10)

Why is the happy music playing in the background while i'm raiding Area 69? Nothing makes sense at this point. The reason why the gameplay is rated higher than others is because I enjoyed the part where I raided the military base (despite the music), but that's only it.

Perpetual Love - Caritate perpetua (by @zeko)

Reveal hidden contents

Note: The main character is a real badass.

Overall Rate (9.3/10)

-------------------

Story (10/10)

I guess the story of this mission really explained the definition of "perpetual love", his wife has such a love for his husband that she would do anything just to save him. I like badass main characters, I'm loving this mission.

Cutscenes (10/10)

I really liked how you created the arm of the character holding the gun at some cutscenes. The intro was so cool, it was telling me that this mission was gonna involve a lot of action.

Gameplay (8/10)

The gameplay was fun, SD music made it more intense, I was loving the gameplay till the end. But it was kinda short, I would've loved if you made it longer.

Around Spies (by @The Monster)

Reveal hidden contents

Note: There were tons of grammar mistakes. There was barely any real gameplay. The story was basic. Btw, I wasn't able to download your SD because the link didn't work (it brought me to mega main page), so I played without it.

Overall Rate (4.3/10)

-------------------

Story (4/10)

In this mission you have to spy on the government, it seems way too basic though. Throughout the whole mission, you spy on a poilice team that are discussing plans in the underground garage (seems like an unusual place to discuss plans about), then they eventually found out you're one of the mafia members, you kill them all and get out of the place and that's it. The little thing John learned about the government is they wanna take down the mafia. That little information is "no sh*t, sherlock", of course police will try to stop the mafia because the mafia is committing crimes, that should've been known in the first place.

Cutscenes (6/10)

You used smooth and the first person cutscenes which is a great addition for the mission! There were lots of grammar mistakes though, making the dialogue so hard to understand.

Gameplay (3/10)

There was barely no gameplay. The only gameplay part was killing a bunch of cops and that's it. How dissapointing. Please add more variety of gameplay into your missions next time!

Gangland Madness (by @Stardust101)

Reveal hidden contents

Note: Basic.

Overall Rate (6.1/10)

-------------------

Story (6/10)

it's just about killing Cesar so both Ballas and Aztescas will be in a huge gang war, but it's alright. The thing is, the story was a bit too basic.

Cutscenes (7/10)

The dialogue was understandable, there were no grammar mistakes. All cutscenes were static, in some parts you could have the opportunity to use some smooth cutscenes. The ending cutscenes were dissapointing, I expected cutscenes with the gang war happening (aztescas and ballas shooting eachother, explosions and such), not the end of it.

Gameplay (5.5/10)

Throughout this mission I only had to kill aztescas and cesar. This gameplay process only took 1 minute or so, it feels terribly short. I appreciate the part where Cesar actually making a run for it instead of just standing there and kill the player.

Vault's Security Keycard (by @Anime Guy)

Reveal hidden contents

Note: This mission was meant purely for gameplay. Story made 0 sense.

Overall Rate (5.6/10)

-------------------

Story (3/10)

In this mission I have to kill some high profile guards to get some vault's keycards. Keycards? What for? Your mission showed me no clue. I don't see where you're going with this, maybe a heist? That's the only thing i'm thinking of. The mission starts inside a warehouse, why a warehouse? Why does Sweet tells you to do this stuff? I can see an infinite amount of questions surrounding me.

Cutscenes (6/10)

Cutscenes were not widescreen making them show the hud, which is bad, therefore I suggest you to not do that in the future. Your mission lacks cutscenes, I can see that you're trying to make the mission gameplay-based, but please focus on other aspects too, or else you'll have less chances to win. Cutcenes were not at all bad though, you did a nice work with the actor animations and slow motion.

Gameplay (8/10)

As I said, the mission was purely gameplay-based, it involved sabotaging and kill some targets which is cool, but the way you had to kill the first target to get the keycard was kinda weird. You did well with placing the objects around the pool party, also the objects around the compound were also really good. After I damaged the pool's maintenance system, I see some guards trying to repair it (nice attention to detail!). It would've been better if the gameplay involved killing some more people, I like sneaky missions but not when you barely kill someone.

My vote goes to one and only...

Reveal hidden contents

🥇zeko (Congratulations!) (9.3/10)

🥈M316 (8.1/10)

🥉Stardust101 (6.1/10)

🏅Anime Guy (5.6/10)

🏅The Monster (4.3/10)

🏅Luitger (4/10)

Stop quoting me for your sh*tty feedbacks!

You aren't even eligible to give feedbacks, tbh when you make no missions, yourself. Also, I don't make story-driven missions in fact, that's partially the reason why I wanted to remove my mission from MOTW. As I said before, I am new to DYOM and only participated to know how this contest-thingy works. Seeing entries like @M316 and @zeko how tf am I supposed to win?

Also, if you want storyline missions why not just make this contest as SOTW (Storyline of the Week)? Exactly!

So, shut up and leave me be... You are the same guy who said "You posted an entry but now you just give up? How pathetic tbh."

And you still bothered to review it, pathetic, tbh! -_- 

Edited by Anime Guy
Added storyline
26 minutes ago, Anime Guy said:

As I said before, I don't want to participate in MOTW and you still forced my entry, anyways. IDK, wtf is wrong with you ppl!

Stop quoting me for your sh*tty feedbacks!

You aren't even eligible to give feedbacks, tbh when you make no missions, yourself. Also, I don't make story-driven missions in fact, that's partially the reason why I wanted to remove my mission from MOTW. As I said before, I am new to DYOM and only participated to know how this contest-thingy works. Seeing entries like @M316 and @zeko how tf am I supposed to win it?

Also, if you want storyline missions why not just make this contest as SOTW (Storyline of the Week)? Exactly!

So, shut up and leave me be... You are the same guy who said "You posted an entry but now you just give up? How pathetic tbh."

So, why bother reviewing my mission -_- 

MOTW is not just for competition, but also for learning how to make good missions. I review your mission so I can point out the mistakes and tell you how can you improve better.

Of course you can't win in the first try. But you should give it a try anyways, because here you actually get a ton of feedbacks to help you improve your designing skills (unlike in DYOM website where you get almost no comments). Anyone is eligible to give feedbacks (especially me). You said I did not make missions? Check my profile, I made quite a few, but I'm not uploading missions often because most of the time I'm lazy. Every mission is supposed to have a decent story, if it doesn't, then how is it supposed to make sense?

Also one more thing, you left the DYOM discord server, I wonder why?

9 minutes ago, Robert17 said:

MOTW is not just for competition, but also for learning how to make good missions. I review your mission so I can point out the mistakes and tell you how can you improve better.

Of course you can't win in the first try. But you should give it a try anyways, because here you actually get a ton of feedbacks to help you improve your designing skills (unlike in DYOM website where you get almost no comments). Anyone is eligible to give feedbacks (especially me). You said I did not make missions? Check my profile, I made quite a few, but I'm not uploading missions often because most of the time I'm lazy. Every mission is supposed to have a decent story, if it doesn't, then how is it supposed to make sense?

Also one more thing, you left the DYOM discord server, I wonder why?

I am sorry, I will behave. Just have a habit of taking things personally even tho its a virtual goddawn mission in a game from 2004!

I just... give me another chance... pls. I am new and have a lot of things to learn. I always admired THBP's mission and planned to overtake him one day and seeing reviews like yours felt kinda insulting and discouraging, especially when I wanted to become the "BEST".

Also, I left the Discord server cause of 'him' and I don't know if I would be welcomed again for my 'pathetic' behaviour that I quite obviously represented there... I can't say much other than sorry to all the ppl whom I have misjudged 'cause of my egotistic behaviour...

Edited by Anime Guy
6 minutes ago, Anime Guy said:

I am sorry, I will behave. Just have a habit of taking things personally even tho its a virtual goddawn mission in a game from 2004!

I just... give me another chance... pls. I am new and have a lot of things to learn. I always admired THBP's mission and planned to overtake him one day and seeing reviews like yours felt kinda insulting and discouraging, especially when I wanted to become the "BEST".

Also, I left the Discord server cause of 'him' and I don't know if I would be welcomed again for my 'pathetic' behaviour that I quite obviously represented there... I can't say much other than sorry to all the ppl whom I have misjudged 'cause of my egotistic behaviour...

It's ok, I give you a chance. It takes a long time to become one of the best designers, I know these long messages I make can feel discouraging, but you should take my feedbacks as helpful advices. You're always welcomed with open arms in the discord server, you didn't do anything wrong. Also about that "him", don't mind him. He's banned from this discord server (and I honestly don't think he's ever gonna come back).

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Robert17 said:

It's ok, I give you a chance. It takes a long time to become one of the best designers, I know these long messages I make can feel discouraging, but you should take my feedbacks as helpful advices. You're always welcomed with open arms in the discord server, you didn't do anything wrong. Also about that "him", don't mind him. He's banned from this discord server (and I honestly don't think he's ever gonna come back).

Thank You so much for understanding!

I *might* be welcome on the server but, I still don't have any invite links. If possible pls send me one...

"It takes a long time to become one of the best designers" thanks will try my best to improve

4 minutes ago, Robert17 said:

You're always welcomed with open arms in the discord server, you didn't do anything wrong.

Actually, I did but, thanks for reassuring