Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI


Spider-Vice
 Share

  • Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Thomas The Dank Engine

    395

  • VitoCorleone1992

    440

  • Crateman

    349

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the real tweet..

The hidden gems of this update are the Go Kart races with power-ups and stuff like that.

Don't worry fam, I got you.   I'm filling up my application for PhD in Hacking rn. Enough is enough, but just give me like 4 years at minimum and I'll be hacking Rockstar servers in no time

Recommended Posts

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
4 hours ago, Big Molio said:

 

Rockstar's circuits are generally pretty garbage. Their idea of an F1 track is to lump loads of tight, meaningless turns in one after the other. There are some good user-created circuits though, and I would like to think some of my own are better than Rockstar's offerings.

 

You are right though about the players in them, most are complete morons who, even after all this time, still haven't figured out how to drive those cars, or the fundamental concept behind braking and turning to go around a turn in the circuit.

 

They have dwindled a lot also, and you are lucky to get more than six or seven racers in the lobby and even luckier if they all stay until the end.

One of the most annoying things of those narrow corners is the fact that, as a PC player, i need to have my hand on the mouse to stabilize the camera, bcz in those corners the camera angle get all f*cked up.

2 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

The cars are balanced well enough, I regularly beat BR8s with my PR4 and even my R88.. as for R* created tracks, I definitely agree with you there. Fortunately there are some great custom OWR tracks not to mention a bunch of Broughys showcase tracks have been edited to allow OWR. I do have a weird feeling that R* is going to either accidentally or purposely mess with something and we won’t be able to race OW cars on non OW specific tracks at some point, but as of now, if you go into the creator and make a race with stunt props (not an OWR) you can allow OW cars as a vehicle class to race on that stunt course. Then all you have to do is make some good custom sections with no jumps or goofy stuff like that.


Idk about if the PR4 is that competitive the BR8, i'm not that of a good racer, but what i see is the BR8 making the others eating dust 99% of the times. What also is not right here is that a lot of players don't have personal F1 cars, then when you go to a race with personal vehicles allowed and if you don't have any, you are done. So what you see in this races is 3 players with personal cars and the rest of them getting Not Qualified in the end of the race. Also i'm not an expert in F1 performances, but i doubt that even if it's a F1 car from the 90's (PR4) wouldn't beat a current days Indy Car (Declasse D1), either way, it wa quite bold to make a "big fuss" about OW Races when there's only 2 cars and only 2 are competitive. When came the first pair, PR4 and Ocelot Don't-Remember-The-Name, the Ocelot was not competive (not to mention two liveries that never got released neither fixed). When came the BR8 and D1, the D1 was not competitive towards the BR8, and oddly enough, or not, idk, the D1 is not competitive towards the PR4. So we have Ocelot » D1 » PR4 » BR8.
Also, maybe can sometimes be the case of modders, making all the others eating dust. It's not new that we all know that modders always cheats on this kind of things and that's way for instances that the common player can't get that tattoo unlocked by beat a world record on a race, bcz all races have the record of being finished in 20, 30 seconds, lol. Work of cheaters, of course.

For those who don't know what tattoo i'm talking about:
 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rockstar Made a tweet and changed the newswire and put casino story missions to fix the error, props for them 

Edited by Crateman
But vip jobs 2x when ???
  • YEE 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

suicidal_banana
14 hours ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Ok so i did a couple of races bcz of that tee (let's hope that do not happen those "bugs" with the option that R* is choosing of "get the item later". But here's why F1 races aren't good: ...

6 hours ago, Big Molio said:

Rockstar's circuits are generally pretty garbage. Their idea of an F1 track is to lump loads of tight, meaningless turns in one after the other. ...

 

Im still convinced the tracks we got were meant to be for karts and repurposing them for F1 cars was an afterthought, wich also explains why the F1 cars are so damn slow (they either were supposed to share class with karts OR the F1 cars were made slow to accommodate for the windy-kart-like tracks)

 

Edit:

@VitoCorleone1992 That peaked my interest, had to check, got it on my main from way back when they added stunt races i think 😛 dont even have the much easier one below though lol.

Spoiler

ROASpPr.png


Whats weird is i have tattoo's in the "Torso - Back" section that are not even listed..? tattoo 128 is not shown on the list and somehow its 3 different ones? cant tell if rare tattoo's or just buggy menu lol, do other people have these? (at least 2 are tied to an award so guess so? but still pretty weird, somebody go check if you have this weird thing in the torso - back section too please, now i actually wanna know 😛)
 

Spoiler

127 / 128
kJN0tUE.png


128 / 128 #1

yuql7eg.png

 

128 / 128 #2 (this one has no description? considering what it is, might be related to a certain amount spent at LSC or certain number of vehicles??)
swMC1Y3.png

128 / 128 #3
EkX8W83.png

 

I 'dont do' tattoo's though, so any rare ones i have are wasted on me.



 

Edited by suicidal_banana
tattoo stuffs
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

yan2295: (changes twitter background to desert)

 

MrbossFTW: GTA ONLINE NEW OFF ROAD POLICE DLC SUMMER 2021 CONFIRMED!?!?

Link to post
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
4 hours ago, suicidal_banana said:

 

Im still convinced the tracks we got were meant to be for karts and repurposing them for F1 cars was an afterthought, wich also explains why the F1 cars are so damn slow (they either were supposed to share class with karts OR the F1 cars were made slow to accommodate for the windy-kart-like tracks)

 

Edit:

@VitoCorleone1992 That peaked my interest, had to check, got it on my main from way back when they added stunt races i think 😛 dont even have the much easier one below though lol.

  Hide contents

ROASpPr.png


Whats weird is i have tattoo's in the "Torso - Back" section that are not even listed..? tattoo 128 is not shown on the list and somehow its 3 different ones? cant tell if rare tattoo's or just buggy menu lol, do other people have these? (at least 2 are tied to an award so guess so? but still pretty weird, somebody go check if you have this weird thing in the torso - back section too please, now i actually wanna know 😛)
 

  Hide contents

127 / 128
kJN0tUE.png


128 / 128 #1

yuql7eg.png

 

128 / 128 #2 (this one has no description? considering what it is, might be related to a certain amount spent at LSC or certain number of vehicles??)
swMC1Y3.png

128 / 128 #3
EkX8W83.png

 

I 'dont do' tattoo's though, so any rare ones i have are wasted on me.



 

There's also the tattoo of rob 25 armoured trucks, but, since they aren't in the game anymore, i guess there's a lot of people who will not unlock it. At least until R* decides to implement them again in the game.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

OW races are dead, tried to host one and couldn't find anyone for 10 min or so, then tried to join with looking for quick job, same sh*t. Luckily i stumbled on one player and finished two just in case so i can unlock that shirt next week. I might try these days again, but i doubt i would find more than a few players. If they put them on double cash maybe there would be more players interested, but even with a shirt as reward nobody wants to play them or most likely general player base is not even following newswire article so they don't know about reward shirt.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Shadowfennekin
7 minutes ago, ACR said:

OW races are dead, tried to host one and couldn't find anyone for 10 min or so, then tried to join with looking for quick job, same sh*t. Luckily i stumbled on one player and finished two just in case so i can unlock that shirt next week. I might try these days again, but i doubt i would find more than a few players. If they put them on double cash maybe there would be more players interested, but even with a shirt as reward nobody wants to play them or most likely general player base is not even following newswire article so they don't know about reward shirt.

Here's the thing, you can't play them unless you 'unhide' them. And most people hide their map of the clutter.

Oddly enough 'Open Wheel' ain't in Stunt OR Race category

 

I'm pretty sure it's the insane amount of laps that turn people off, it's what turns me off. Considering it defaults you to 10 and each lap takes about a minute or so to do... that's 10 minutes and only the winner gets decent money. Everyone else gets jack

 

I wound up racing myself for 5 laps and called it, I just wanted the shirt

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Shadowfennekin said:

I'm pretty sure it's the insane amount of laps that turn people off, it's what turns me off. Considering it defaults you to 10 and each lap takes about a minute or so to do... that's 10 minutes and only the winner gets decent money. Everyone else gets jack

 

I wound up racing myself for 5 laps and called it, I just wanted the shirt

Yea, when i play them and it's rare occasion i always select 5 laps if i'm hosting, if not i ask host to reduce laps to 5, if he/she refuses, i leave the race and try to find or host another one. Like you said, 10 laps is boring, at least for me, especially when host selects contact, there are a lot of crashed and people ramming others on purpose, it's clusterf*ck and it ain't fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cash 4 Clickbait
18 minutes ago, ACR said:

OW races are dead, tried to host one and couldn't find anyone for 10 min or so, then tried to join with looking for quick job, same sh*t.

I've done at least one solo, although I dunno if the game counts that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

I've done at least one solo, although I dunno if the game counts that.

Yea, that's why i wanted to play with other players, just in case it don't counts if you play alone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

rollschuh2282
5 hours ago, suicidal_banana said:

tattoo 128 is not shown on the list and somehow its 3 different ones? cant tell if rare tattoo's or just buggy menu lol

maybe it´s the "all seeing eye" tattoo you get when you have the ufo encounter after blacking out.

 

1 hour ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

There's also the tattoo of rob 25 armoured trucks, but, since they aren't in the game anymore, i guess there's a lot of people who will not unlock it. At least until R* decides to implement them again in the game.

iirc they just automatically unlocked it a few years ago.
i remember that i joined the game in 2016 after they got removed, and a few years ago it was just unlocked

Edited by rollschuh2282
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I did 8 scopes for diamonds and got gold every single time, 8 times gold in a row, what are the chances???.

Iam really curious to see if that info that someone gave to tez2 about small scale content was true...👀

  • Bruh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

NULL AND VOID
15 minutes ago, Crateman said:

I did 8 scopes for diamonds and got gold every single time, 8 times gold in a row, what are the chances???.

Iam really curious to see if that info that someone gave to tez2 about small scale content was true...👀

 

I flipped gold into diamonds today! 2nd day in a row with a diamond heist. 

 

If you scope something you dont want I recommend calling Lester while you are still inside the casino to have him cancel the heist. Then go straight to launch the DCH again and it should automatically fill in the box with either the very same loot you just scoped or something entirely different. 

 

I've "wasted" 75 grand but still... I'm hosting the heist with diamonds 2nd day in a row..so not complaining. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, fbi-unit said:

just thought i'd try the most simple question ever but guess it wouldn't work 

Here's the most simple answer you gonna get, then:

 

Nobody knows what the next DLC will be.

 

And a more explained answer:

 

Fun's educated guess, which is accepted and shared by some folks around here like myself, is that they will give us a very small-scale DLC, more or less like those filler racing DLCs of the past like the Special Vehicles Circuit Races and San Andreas Super Sports Series.

  • Realistic Steak! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ACR said:

Obamacare dlc, you guard ex president who escape to LS after series of serious life threats by the interesting character called Uncle Ruckus.

I do not think there is a summer update, even if there is it will not be big 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

One of the most annoying things of those narrow corners is the fact that, as a PC player, i need to have my hand on the mouse to stabilize the camera, bcz in those corners the camera angle get all f*cked up.


Idk about if the PR4 is that competitive the BR8, i'm not that of a good racer, but what i see is the BR8 making the others eating dust 99% of the times. What also is not right here is that a lot of players don't have personal F1 cars, then when you go to a race with personal vehicles allowed and if you don't have any, you are done. So what you see in this races is 3 players with personal cars and the rest of them getting Not Qualified in the end of the race. Also i'm not an expert in F1 performances, but i doubt that even if it's a F1 car from the 90's (PR4) wouldn't beat a current days Indy Car (Declasse D1), either way, it wa quite bold to make a "big fuss" about OW Races when there's only 2 cars and only 2 are competitive. When came the first pair, PR4 and Ocelot Don't-Remember-The-Name, the Ocelot was not competive (not to mention two liveries that never got released neither fixed). When came the BR8 and D1, the D1 was not competitive towards the BR8, and oddly enough, or not, idk, the D1 is not competitive towards the PR4. So we have Ocelot » D1 » PR4 » BR8.
Also, maybe can sometimes be the case of modders, making all the others eating dust. It's not new that we all know that modders always cheats on this kind of things and that's way for instances that the common player can't get that tattoo unlocked by beat a world record on a race, bcz all races have the record of being finished in 20, 30 seconds, lol. Work of cheaters, of course.

For those who don't know what tattoo i'm talking about:
 

 

A 90s F1 car would bufu a modern Indy car. Broughy's tests show pretty conclusively that the OW cars are decently balanced. With the tire types and different wings it creates many variables which determine what car is most competitive on a certain track (tighter tracks with a more serpentine layout versus more open and sweeping courses). And yeah, skill also plays a part, seems like OWR is a sort of niche race mode that casuals only play when they offer double cash..

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, mahmoudmagdy said:

I do not think there is a summer update, even if there is it will not be big 

i doubt there will not be a summer update

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

And yeah, skill also plays a part, seems like OWR is a sort of niche race mode that casuals only play when they offer double cash..

All the more reason to create a new Super Premium Race to be active along with the current Premium Races, that is exclusive to Open Wheel racecars.

 

Make the entrance fee 100k, prize for 1st place 1 million, 2nd place 500k, 3rd place 100k.

 

And make it so you can only do it once per week or once a month.

  • Like 1
  • YEE 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, fbi-unit said:

i doubt there will not be a summer update

I do believe that the panther statue is a part of the small summer update 

Link to post
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
5 hours ago, ACR said:

OW races are dead, tried to host one and couldn't find anyone for 10 min or so, then tried to join with looking for quick job, same sh*t. Luckily i stumbled on one player and finished two just in case so i can unlock that shirt next week. I might try these days again, but i doubt i would find more than a few players. If they put them on double cash maybe there would be more players interested, but even with a shirt as reward nobody wants to play them or most likely general player base is not even following newswire article so they don't know about reward shirt.

I may add that probably few people care about clothing articles. And even today i find many players who even don't know what is the newswire.

5 hours ago, Shadowfennekin said:

Here's the thing, you can't play them unless you 'unhide' them. And most people hide their map of the clutter.

Oddly enough 'Open Wheel' ain't in Stunt OR Race category

 

I'm pretty sure it's the insane amount of laps that turn people off, it's what turns me off. Considering it defaults you to 10 and each lap takes about a minute or so to do... that's 10 minutes and only the winner gets decent money. Everyone else gets jack

 

I wound up racing myself for 5 laps and called it, I just wanted the shirt

"Decent money"...i mean...i think i was watchinig a 10 laps race and the winner got 36k...for todays standards it's bad.

5 hours ago, ACR said:

Yea, when i play them and it's rare occasion i always select 5 laps if i'm hosting, if not i ask host to reduce laps to 5, if he/she refuses, i leave the race and try to find or host another one. Like you said, 10 laps is boring, at least for me, especially when host selects contact, there are a lot of crashed and people ramming others on purpose, it's clusterf*ck and it ain't fun.

Ramming people is 50% on purpose and 50% of "noobism", every f*cking time, in every race, OW, normal, whatever, you already know that in the first curve it will occur a massive acident. People just don't know the concept of how important is to brake carefully before a curve.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be cool if R* added a Ballistic Shield to the game

Military-Shield-18150-32279-1591361158.j

1 minute ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

I may add that probably few people care about clothing articles. And even today i find many players who even don't know what is the newswire

Yeah its just that clothes arent really interesting 

  • Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Michael Patton said:

It would be cool if R* added a Ballistic Shield to the game

Military-Shield-18150-32279-1591361158.j

it would be really cool.......but tryhards would abuse it

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, fbi-unit said:

it would be really cool.......but tryhards would abuse it

the only way i'd see a ballistic shield working in gta is if it covered your whole body and you were only allowed to uses a pistole or small SMG. It can protect you from small to medium arms fire like AR's, pistoles, SMG's, shotguns. If you came up against someone using a ballistic shield, the only way to kill them would be either using explosives or using a sniper, FMJ rounds, or a MG or combat MG. This would make more people use FMJ rounds too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2021 at 12:47 PM, Tez2 said:

We don't know for certain which content was initially packaged with C&C. Some of the drip-feed content that arrived with LSSS could've been part of the canned update. There's still a chance for a rebrand, assuming it's distanced enough from a cop-centered notion. On the other hand, it's fascinating how Rockstar managed to come up with an alternative within 2 months, which kinda shows how flexible game development is when it comes to re-allocating resources and working under the umbrella of the large update probably helped them to utilize some of its resources to assist with the development. Regardless, the main theme of that update ain't likely to be reconsidered.

Isn't it speculated that CnC will be this summer cause they didn't release it last summer? Leaving behind data and coding for that DLC just looks messy and there's no other type of summer dlc that comes to mind to fill the hole for Summer. Besides, I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of people still waiting/wanting the CnC to be released. Not good business for rockstar to not listen to the public

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Azem11 said:

Not good business for rockstar to not listen to the public

Lol

  • Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

VCPR Official
29 minutes ago, Azem11 said:

Not good business for rockstar to not listen to the public

do you really want to R* be obliterated by media?

do you?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 9 Users Currently Viewing
    3 members, 2 Anonymous, 4 Guests

    • Rapha_Petula_BR
    • DavidTheThird
    • DrKrankenstein
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.