Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI


Spider-Vice
 Share

  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Thomas The Dank Engine

    389

  • VitoCorleone1992

    439

  • Crateman

    347

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hidden gems of this update are the Go Kart races with power-ups and stuff like that.

Don't worry fam, I got you.   I'm filling up my application for PhD in Hacking rn. Enough is enough, but just give me like 4 years at minimum and I'll be hacking Rockstar servers in no time

since we are getting update to the customization, can we finally get these?

Recommended Posts

Shadowfennekin
1 hour ago, Yellow Dog with Cone said:

Meh, f*ck exclusivity and gatekeeping, all content should be available to everyone imo.

 

While we're at it, make the likes of the cop outfit, duffel bags, Bennys wheels on any car or worn paint available to purchase already, just so tryhards stop jerking themselves off about their uNiqUe ugly ass outfits and cars.

No doubt the cop outfits were reserved for Cops and Crooks

Quite suspicious how the SWAT was the one outfit from the Casino we couldn't unlock afterwards

 

Benny tires should have been available on all vehicles if you own the Office Garage mechanic, as a perk for buying it. Like the multi-colored lights in the Stadium shop

Link to post
Share on other sites

LodwigRedemption
1 hour ago, Big Molio said:


They will probably balance payouts by slashing the Cayo Perico hauls in half knowing Rockstar. Can’t have us plebs earning too much.

Plebs? Us? You guys seriously don't know anything about the average GTA Online player...

Edited by LodwigRedemption
  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
2 hours ago, Shadowfennekin said:

No doubt the cop outfits were reserved for Cops and Crooks

Quite suspicious how the SWAT was the one outfit from the Casino we couldn't unlock afterwards

 

Benny tires should have been available on all vehicles if you own the Office Garage mechanic, as a perk for buying it. Like the multi-colored lights in the Stadium shop

The FIB outfits also look like normal civilian suits bcz they don't come with that identification plate they wear in the neck.
And the different headlight colours should already been in a normal LSC, i can understand that they wanted to sell shark cards with AW but after 2 years that feature still being locked behind paywalls...lmao.

  • Realistic Steak! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Cavot said:

I wonder why Rockstar is taking their sweet ass time revealing anything regarding the Expanded and Enhanced version. Surly it's in a playable and presentable state by now? Plus it's been what, 9 months since it was originally announced?

 

Because they are late. Could easily be pushed to 2022 at this rate. In which case, there is little point in showing trailers now - even if we assume that they have settled on what it will be released with -they could easily be still deciding what new features get added at launch and which are kept for later.

 

10 hours ago, Big Molio said:


They will probably balance payouts by slashing the Cayo Perico hauls in half knowing Rockstar. Can’t have us plebs earning too much.

 

I don't think they will reduce payments, when they want us to move on they will probably make Cayo Perico harder so that its not time efficient

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Crafty- said:

I don't think they will reduce payments, when they want us to move on they will probably make Cayo Perico harder so that its not time efficient


Maybe by putting a wall where we could jump with the bike instead of passing through the door, so we have to scope on foot and it'll take more time. 

  • Bruh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2021 at 2:49 PM, SummerFreeze said:

I'd be fine with only long-term veteran players like you owning the High Flyer bag. I'm too old to be worrying about possessing exclusive items in a video game. I'll probably pick it up anyway, but a yellow-and-green clothing item doesn't really fit with a lot of outfits. I guess it would go well with the rainbow baja hoodie and rasta beanie though.

 

As a general reply, I'm not "elitist" about this or anything. The pack was a reward for completing a parachute playlist. I wore it when parachuting. If you want to bring it back, use the same criteria. I'm not strapping on my monacle and demanding the low level players suffer, I'm simply interested in a game that has rare items you don't see very much. As I understand non-GTA games, this isn't particularly controversial?

 

Let me put it another way - everyone gets a cool new parachute pack on Tuesday, except your most committed/dedicated/matured players who get f*ck all. 

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ACR said:

I don't care if it's pricey, just want some good cars and a few new weapons. And there really is no need for shark cards even for the laziest kidz out there, after cayo perico there really is no excuse for being broke.

Remember when Rooftop Rumble was profitable?

Remember when Terrorbyte grind was profitable?

Cayo Perico is profitable right now.

Shark Card sales went down.

Take Two stock went down.

Do you really think Take Two will leave it like that and not add REALLY PRICEY STUFF like mansions or private islands to push the shark card sales?

  • Like 2
  • Bruh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Polynoid said:

Do you really think Take Two will leave it like that and not add REALLY PRICEY STUFF like mansions or private islands to push the shark card sales?

 

The shark card sales are made, largely, at the point where new players want a leg up, in this case being a submarine (although they'll probably go down the OPMKII route first, ie a Terrorbyte). I don't think adding a profitable enterprise limits SC sales, it drives them. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, symphonight said:


Maybe by putting a wall where we could jump with the bike instead of passing through the door, so we have to scope on foot and it'll take more time. 

Wouldn't matter, I've never jumped anywhere on a bike. I just run to the coast behind the runway, boost one of the millions of passing boats and sail to the Main Dock then run up the hill.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

 

The shark card sales are made, largely, at the point where new players want a leg up, in this case being a submarine (although they'll probably go down the OPMKII route first, ie a Terrorbyte). I don't think adding a profitable enterprise limits SC sales, it drives them. 

That depends.

If the said enterprise completely render SC obsolete, because you can save 80 bucks for something else by grinding coke island all day, it is a lost SC sale, multiplied by the amount of players. And at some point people stop playing when they reached the amount of money they considered be enough for the next update.

 

What if the overpriced items are considered exciting, albeit for the short time?

Edited by Spider-Vice
removed mention to deleted post
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

 

The shark card sales are made, largely, at the point where new players want a leg up, in this case being a submarine (although they'll probably go down the OPMKII route first, ie a Terrorbyte). I don't think adding a profitable enterprise limits SC sales, it drives them. 

 

100%

 

There has seemingly always been a big misconception among some about Shark Cards. Probably by people who aren't that sociable and don't play with tons of people and as such don't learn their habits and instead just presume about them.

 

From the people I've come across, buying the big cards is very rare. And as you say, usually to get a leg-up. Whereas, purchases of the smaller ones by kids is quite common.

Edited by Shiloh Comes
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, LodwigRedemption said:

Plebs? Us? You guys seriously don't know anything about the average GTA Online player...

 

Just curious but what do you mean?

Link to post
Share on other sites

suicidal_banana
36 minutes ago, Polynoid said:

mansions or private islands

 

Yes please.

And i fully agree with @Gridl0k that you seem to be thinking of this all wrong, at this point nobody is expecting R*/T2 to sell shark cards to long time players, we already "got everything" and can make easy money left and right, if you play this game for 2-3 years you can easily make several million bucks per day of the weekend (if you play like 4h you pmuch get 3-4mil for that)

 

Shark cards are currently only (very slightly) interesting for low level players who dont own/know the best money making methods yet & just want to skip the initial grind to mk2 bike submarine etc. This is why they constantly want new players, long time players make them no direct money (but are still part of the equation, lowly new player joins online, half the ppl that do have money are flexing their sh*tty military vehicles etc, so if R*/T2 are lucky the lowly player goes 'i want that now' and they buy a card)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This was underlined by the gold in RDO, which you need to start a new role, and which coincidentally you can buy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hazzardtohimself
2 hours ago, Polynoid said:

REALLY PRICEY STUFF like mansions or private islands

 

I know we've been saying this for years, but something with a huge buy-in would be good at this point of the game - provided that the reward is something to be enjoyed until the next big thing. 

The yachts were originally huge price tag status-symbols, but didn't give their owners much to do. The missions introduced last year were good for a few hours of distraction, but again didn't warrant that players had to get a yacht. 

 

If we were offered an island mansion or an off-shore base / ship, some sort of passive income and/or unlockable progression-tree would be ideal to keep players invested in their purchase. 

 

Defend from enough waves of NPC pirates (ala Survivals) to win some McGuffins that cannot be bought otherwise. 

Have enough tourists or players visit your own beach party to unlock the ability to hire different DJ performers (with their own McGuffins attached if you dance for long enough etc.) 

Go diving for pearls and other treasures around your own landmass, and sell them to the highest bidder on the mainland. 

 

If it was just another spawn-point with some reused props and basic customisation (like the Penthouse) then we'd be disappointed. But if we were given incentive to buy and then expand our 'toon's existence afterwards... happy times. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

The shark card sales are made, largely, at the point where new players want a leg up, in this case being a submarine (although they'll probably go down the OPMKII route first, ie a Terrorbyte). I don't think adding a profitable enterprise limits SC sales, it drives them. 

This. But probably there are also whales who buy everything with shark cards because they don't give a f*ck about money in real life. Their spending would also be unaffected by the existence of the CP heist.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't been here for a while. Do we have any idea what the content of the next update might be? Last I remember we were only aware of canned Cops n Crooks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

VCPR Official
11 minutes ago, StormerBoy said:

I haven't been here for a while. Do we have any idea what the content of the next update might be? Last I remember we were only aware of canned Cops n Crooks.

>inb4 someone will say "NOOOOOO IT WASN'T CANNED" 

73c.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cash 4 Clickbait
30 minutes ago, StormerBoy said:

I haven't been here for a while. Do we have any idea what the content of the next update might be? Last I remember we were only aware of canned Cops n Crooks.

Given the continuing lockdowns, the nature of how CnC was stripped out last minute in a very rushed manner, the idea of E&E releasing this year, and QAbeta3 having not been updated since December, we're of 3 mindsets.

 

- Hopeless - No more content updates for this generation of GTA Online.

- Hoping for the best of a bad situation - At most, we'll get an Ill-Gotten Gains 3 style update, with perhaps a focus on very unique event weeks to keep people playing. (This is where I fall on the chart).

- Tell me 'bout the rabbits, George - CnC is salvaged and released as it was meant to be last year, but with all new vehicles and even newer weapons than originally intended this summer.

Edited by Cash 4 Clickbait
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Saul_goodman
5 hours ago, Polynoid said:

That depends.

If the said enterprise completely render SC obsolete, because you can save 80 bucks for something else by grinding coke island all day, it is a lost SC sale, multiplied by the amount of players. And at some point people stop playing when they reached the amount of money they considered be enough for the next update.

 

What if the overpriced items are considered exciting, albeit for the short time?

This comment demonstrates a serious misconception regarding the player base.  There are two kinds of GTA players: 1) dedicated regular player; 2) casual player.  The latter either plays a bunch of games and plays GTA when something new drops, or is very busy with other stuff in life.  It is this player that buys shark cards precisely because he/she doesn’t grind. I am guessing most in here are probably regular players/ grinders, haven’t bought shark cards in years if ever, and continue to analyze the game as if every player is the same.  So while you add to your $564 million, casual player has spent his last shark card money, tried the heist once (it was too hard) and is off playing whatever the new flavor of the week is this week.  He or she will reach for their wallet/purse when next DLC drops.  Been like this for about 5-6 years now 

2 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

This. But probably there are also whales who buy everything with shark cards because they don't give a f*ck about money in real life. Their spending would also be unaffected by the existence of the CP heist.

There most definitely are whales.   Buddy of mine has put thousands into FIFA for example because he has more disposable income then time.  Same consumer exists in GTA.

  • Like 1
  • Bruh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
7 hours ago, Polynoid said:

Remember when Rooftop Rumble was profitable?

Remember when Terrorbyte grind was profitable?

Cayo Perico is profitable right now.

Shark Card sales went down.

Take Two stock went down.

Do you really think Take Two will leave it like that and not add REALLY PRICEY STUFF like mansions or private islands to push the shark card sales?

 

6 hours ago, suicidal_banana said:

 

Yes please.

And i fully agree with @Gridl0k that you seem to be thinking of this all wrong, at this point nobody is expecting R*/T2 to sell shark cards to long time players, we already "got everything" and can make easy money left and right, if you play this game for 2-3 years you can easily make several million bucks per day of the weekend (if you play like 4h you pmuch get 3-4mil for that)

 

Shark cards are currently only (very slightly) interesting for low level players who dont own/know the best money making methods yet & just want to skip the initial grind to mk2 bike submarine etc. This is why they constantly want new players, long time players make them no direct money (but are still part of the equation, lowly new player joins online, half the ppl that do have money are flexing their sh*tty military vehicles etc, so if R*/T2 are lucky the lowly player goes 'i want that now' and they buy a card)

 

4 hours ago, Hazzardtohimself said:

 

I know we've been saying this for years, but something with a huge buy-in would be good at this point of the game - provided that the reward is something to be enjoyed until the next big thing. 

The yachts were originally huge price tag status-symbols, but didn't give their owners much to do. The missions introduced last year were good for a few hours of distraction, but again didn't warrant that players had to get a yacht. 

 

If we were offered an island mansion or an off-shore base / ship, some sort of passive income and/or unlockable progression-tree would be ideal to keep players invested in their purchase. 

 

Defend from enough waves of NPC pirates (ala Survivals) to win some McGuffins that cannot be bought otherwise. 

Have enough tourists or players visit your own beach party to unlock the ability to hire different DJ performers (with their own McGuffins attached if you dance for long enough etc.) 

Go diving for pearls and other treasures around your own landmass, and sell them to the highest bidder on the mainland. 

 

If it was just another spawn-point with some reused props and basic customisation (like the Penthouse) then we'd be disappointed. But if we were given incentive to buy and then expand our 'toon's existence afterwards... happy times. 


The asnwer goes for the three of you: I believe that shark cards will not get affected by grinders bcz they are like 1% of the population, how many players have grinding up to 500M? Just a couple of them. The player base is 95% casual. And even veteran players never accumulated big fortunes bcz they never were grinders.

Now to Hazzardtohimself alone: your concept of having a private island with a mansion and have players to go there to do stuff, i mean...we already have the examples of what personal - with public intentions - buildings/bussinesses offer to the game: no ones cares about the properties of the others. How many players go to your own nightclub? How many players use your arcade? Probably just you. If players want to dance they do it in their own nightclubs, if they want play arcades, they do it in their owns. And to be fair, even for the players who don't own any of that things and if they want to use it they need to go to the properties of 3rd party players, you just don't see players doing it, bcz GTA basically only have two types of players: the grinders who mind their bussiness, are more anti-social or even if they are social they are like working-ants who only care for their grind and players that are casual players and in this categories you have the try-hards, the griefers, etc., but what this subcategories have in common with the main category (the casual player) is that they only play the games like this is some f*cking Call of Duty and it's annoying as sh*t...they turn public lobbies in entire warzones, why these people don't go to Deatmatch/Team Deatmacht maps? I know...it's too much 2013 and maybe the new players are unaware of it or maybe bcz they can play with their military toys unless they are in free mode.

But either way, R* seems like they are now correcting that, making the new buldiing not being own by any player and they are true public social places, but, there's something that R* still don't get it: having social spaces without things that have the slightest practical sense of uselfuness, are meaningless. Why the hell we don't have the same mechanics of the clubs in the ballad of gay tony? Dance Bus or just in pairs, that have a mini-game to do like "guitar hero" pressing the correct keys to dance in a good way, or drinking mini-games, or whatever...in AH they gave us nightclubs with almost none interactivity, in Cayo Perico, in the Music Locker, they gave one step, now we can "dance" in pairs, but it isn't anything more than just press a button and watch you and other player making some coordinated dancing moves, but without the capacity of doing something, you can just watch those animations. It's a step further, but yet, it doesn't fit the purpose of "funny stuff that we want players to do, socialize people!!!" not to mention that R* barely did any market around it, just a simple phrase in the newswire, "pick a partner and dance all night", that you didn't knew if that was a literal term or just a figurative term.

We need more free activities to do that have interaction btw players, bowling, billiards, air hockey, arcades games that have co-op/pvp mechanics, etc. If not, people will just dont care about it. And that would make sense even if that were pesonal buildings, bcz you would need someone to play with with, not what we have there: "hey come to my nightclub to dance alone or come to my arcade to play alone".

And maybe the biggest reason why we only have grinders making the game feeling like the other players are just npc's that you don't interact with or griefers/try-hard that only makes a session into a nightmare and turning GTA Online lobbies in COD maps, it's because we don't have a role-play mechanic in the game which makes us easily realize and i bet R* knows this, why GTA Fivem is so popular. Where you have roles, your actions can give you positive or negative outcome and not a asshole that only destroys your cargo that fits no purpose except for sadistic gratification for sadistic players to feel good with themselves.
 

2 hours ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

Given the continuing lockdowns, the nature of how CnC was stripped out last minute in a very rushed manner, the idea of E&E releasing this year, and QAbeta3 having not been updated since December, we're of 3 mindsets.

 

- Hopeless - No more content updates for this generation of GTA Online.

- Hoping for the best of a bad situation - At most, we'll get an Ill-Gotten Gains 3 style update, with perhaps a focus on very unique event weeks to keep people playing. (This is where I fall on the chart).

- Tell me 'bout the rabbits, George - CnC is salvaged and released as it was meant to be last year, but with all new vehicles and even newer weapons than originally intended this summer.

To a CnC get released i think that american cop shootouts needed to end. I think we got news of at least more 2 or 3 "stupid kills" in the last 2 months, so idk...i guess that R* will only have the opportunity to make a CnC dlc if any case don't become famous worldwide like happened last year.

Edited by VitoCorleone1992
  • Like 2
  • YEE 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saul_goodman said:

This comment demonstrates a serious misconception regarding the player base.  There are two kinds of GTA players: 1) dedicated regular player; 2) casual player.  The latter either plays a bunch of games and plays GTA when something new drops, or is very busy with other stuff in life.  It is this player that buys shark cards precisely because he/she doesn’t grind. I am guessing most in here are probably regular players/ grinders, haven’t bought shark cards in years if ever, and continue to analyze the game as if every player is the same.  So while you add to your $564 million, casual player has spent his last shark card money, tried the heist once (it was too hard) and is off playing whatever the new flavor of the week is this week.  He or she will reach for their wallet/purse when next DLC drops.  Been like this for about 5-6 years now 

There most definitely are whales.   Buddy of mine has put thousands into FIFA for example because he has more disposable income then time.  Same consumer exists in GTA.

This comment demonstrates two cases of conceit.

1) Referring to people in third person in front of a imaginary audience

2) Illusion that own opinion is absolute referring of type of players, as in, that a casual player always buys Shart Cards.

  • Like 2
  • excuseme 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

VCPR Official
25 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

guess that R* will only have the opportunity to make a CnC dlc if any case don't become famous worldwide like happened last year.

Except there won't be a opportunity 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, VCPR Official said:

Except there won't be a opportunity 

and whys that? i doubt they would put that much work in, just to throw it away

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dirty-Worka

Rockford Plaza shopping mall confirmed by rockstargames themselves remember their post when they said :

 

Keep an eye out for these collaborations when looking for new gear on your next trip to Ponsonby’s or Didier Sachs.   
 

 

This means they will open the mall in the next update maybe they will renovate it like they dis with the casino 

 

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/89k8a554559848/a-closer-look-at-real-world-fashion-brands-civilist-misbhv-in-gta-onli

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shadowfennekin
1 hour ago, fbi-unit said:

and whys that? i doubt they would put that much work in, just to throw it away

They won't, the SP DLC got repurposed into Doomsday and... I forget what the other was, I feel like it's Import/Export but that doesn't sound right.

Point is they don't throw work away, it's easy money and the demand for cop cars and outfits has always been there. I remember back in 2013 literally everyone I saw was driving one, I drove my Park Ranger SUV everywhere until they stole it from me.

 

And when it was possible, people utilized glitches to get the cop outfit as much as they did for the duffle bag. All they have to do is slap a price tag on it and people will go crazy! I did but once they outfit wiped me I saw little point as it deletes your custom outfits and is just too much f*cking work putting them back into place along with glitching too

The ability to own them should have been in the game in the first place, it could have been good for RP and perhaps GTA RP wouldn't be as popular if R* allowed us to dress up how we like.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dirty-Worka said:

Rockford Plaza shopping mall confirmed by rockstargames themselves remember their post when they said :

 

Keep an eye out for these collaborations when looking for new gear on your next trip to Ponsonby’s or Didier Sachs.   
 

 

This means they will open the mall in the next update maybe they will renovate it like they dis with the casino 

 

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/89k8a554559848/a-closer-look-at-real-world-fashion-brands-civilist-misbhv-in-gta-onli

I've seen people reach pretty hard regarding other topics but this, this is a whole different level of reaching. How does one sentence confirm anything? Ponsonby's and Didler Sachs are just brands in the lore. Didler doesn't have any accessible stores in game, but their brand still exists in the world. That sentence is only meant to add flavor to their newswire post in the form of game-related branding.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dirty-Worka said:

Rockford Plaza shopping mall confirmed by rockstargames themselves remember their post when they said :

 

Keep an eye out for these collaborations when looking for new gear on your next trip to Ponsonby’s or Didier Sachs.   
 

 

This means they will open the mall in the next update maybe they will renovate it like they dis with the casino 

 

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/89k8a554559848/a-closer-look-at-real-world-fashion-brands-civilist-misbhv-in-gta-onli

Like I already said it before along with others in this thread and I'll say it again:

 

This not only doesn't confirms anything, but it could very be a case of a intern slipping up and mixing what clothing stores are actually accessible in the game.

 

Nothing is confirmed and it won't be confirmed unless R* explicitly says so.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/17/2021 at 4:50 PM, Polynoid said:

So i looked upon TakeTwo stock at and there's something i noticed.

It always spiked after the update, but right now, it makes a really long dip, maybe because the Cayo Perico allowed everyone to buy expensive stuff in really short time and not depend on the shark cards. Maybe there's more involved, but GTAO has been successfully milked during last years, mainly because the spike in stock price was predictable due to update announcements.

 

So, here's what i'm speculating. The summer update is gonna be pricey - and the Take Two stock will spike 5 days after the update because of the little kids abusing their moms creditcard. After that, we most probably won't ever see a profitable update like Cayo Perico ever again.

I'm not an expert on the stock market, but if you go further back to when RDR2 released, the stock plummeted shortly afterwards. And I don't see how the stock would be affected by shark card sales in the short term if the growth rate for "recurrent customer spending" as Take-Two calls it isn't disclosed at the time a new update releases.

 

On the other hand, I don't think Rockstar has much to worry about, since the E&E edition is guaranteed to drive sales up. It will presumably cater to new players as suggested by the new structs we found in the latest update. New player acquisition is key to Shark Card sales. If the release of RDO standalone version led to a new record in terms of new players than any other month since the beta launch, as Rockstar announced. Then, the GTAO standalone version would boost the rate of new players.

Edited by Tez2
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, fbi-unit said:

and whys that? i doubt they would put that much work in, just to throw it away

 

We don't know how much work was actually put in though, assuming they did specifically develop cops & crooks. All that was found were a few obscure references in some scripts, we don't even know that it was under active development last year, could just have been leftovers from older work. We'e not seen any real prrof of extra vehicles, clothing, missions, cut scenes, nothing.

Some people suggest it was a finished DLC that was ready for releasebut there is zero proof of that.

 

11 hours ago, Shadowfennekin said:

They won't, the SP DLC got repurposed into Doomsday and... I forget what the other was, I feel like it's Import/Export but that doesn't sound right.

Point is they don't throw work away, it's easy money and the demand for cop cars and outfits has always been there. I remember back in 2013 literally everyone I saw was driving one, I drove my Park Ranger SUV everywhere until they stole it from me.

 

And when it was possible, people utilized glitches to get the cop outfit as much as they did for the duffle bag. All they have to do is slap a price tag on it and people will go crazy! I did but once they outfit wiped me I saw little point as it deletes your custom outfits and is just too much f*cking work putting them back into place along with glitching too

The ability to own them should have been in the game in the first place, it could have been good for RP and perhaps GTA RP wouldn't be as popular if R* allowed us to dress up how we like.

 

 

Players glitch clothes/duffel bags etc as some sort of badge of honour, they want it because its not generally available. As soon as it becomes generally available they won't bother..

I mean, they do the one to make their arms or legs invisible, just because.

Edited by Crafty-
  • Like 1
  • YEE 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 13 Users Currently Viewing
    6 members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests

    • HopalongCasidy
    • Tylarious
    • MGgames100
    • M0deste12
    • Saiyam
    • Nitro_Marcus
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.