1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI

Spider-Vice

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomas The Dank Engine

• VitoCorleone1992

• Crateman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the real tweet..

The hidden gems of this update are the Go Kart races with power-ups and stuff like that.

Don't worry fam, I got you.   I'm filling up my application for PhD in Hacking rn. Enough is enough, but just give me like 4 years at minimum and I'll be hacking Rockstar servers in no time

3 minutes ago, Pol The Agent said:

Butchery Heist DLC confirmed? 🥩

Yeah, You are introduced in the proccess of the cow being turned into steak, while You source the cows You are being attacked My animal right protesters, same on sale missions 

Edited by Crateman

suicidal_banana
2 hours ago, DeltaV20 said:

green glow glasses is from this week ? there's no word of it on newswire or is it from previous weeks i can't remember 

95% Sure its next weeks item, i get that too sometimes, and the occasional no unlocks awarded most of us have seen at least once. The item unlock system is pretty f*cked at this point tbh.

• Like 2

Cash 4 Clickbait

Before the Event Week Newswire, I had my old record of $396m... once Double Weed on Tuesday was announced, I wanted to setup a Pink Diamond Heist with 3 Weed to get things nice and ready... and the amount of Heists I was doing and that diamond just NOT appearing, endless Ruby Necklaces and Bearer Bonds with the odd Tequila bottle here and there was beyond comical. Throughout this infuriating process I had one nagging though in the back of my mind... and it only went and came true, I finally got the Diamond to appear, along with 3 Weed Stacks and THIS is how much I had in the bank...

https://i.imgur.com/Dsg7309.png

...which if you quik maffs a Pink Diamond & Doubled Weed that leaves me thinking about the old adage...

https://i.gifer.com/origin/7e/7ef48ea407c3615fe7070bdaa8dd8be4.gif

Shadowfennekin
17 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

Not sure why everyone is so up in arms about a special parachute that came up in a 4/20 during the PS3/360 era? If it's that rare, everyone deserves it again (this is the same game after all) on the new platforms on this same 4/20.

Why is there even elitism over a high flier skin? Lmao this community sometimes.

Every f*cking game on the internet has this damn elitism.

"Waaaaa people can get the pre-order DLC now!"

"Waaaa that character/skin was only available for the first month, now everyone gets it! -_-"

This behavior makes me sick, I don't give a crap if items get given out again. Everyone who wants it should have a shot, PC players missed out on a lot on both this AND RDO(They didn't get the first Outlaw pass at all, so a dog breed is unavailable as is John/Arthur's outfit). Who knows if PC players will have another shot at the first outlaw pass content but items given out 6 years on GTA deserve another shot at getting rereleased. They can release the same damn shirt four times within a 2-3 year period(Possibly being generous and it's less, I just know they gave out that particular one that many times) but have 1000 login rewards, sometimes weeks go by with nothing. Rereleasing old stuff and continuing to draw from the well of unreleased login stuff is a nice way to draw in players who probably wouldn't touch the game that week, the rewards are what keeps me logging in right now. If I know I have a shirt I'll pass but sometimes I hop on just to check if I have something as there's so much stuff

The only 'loyalty' rewards that need to exist are "Do this on *insert game* to get this on *insert game*" Reward players for having old and new R* titles like some of the RDO promo(Still upset we haven't gotten the reverse of that yet, getting something in GTA for doing stuff in RDO).

Like the hypothetical Bully 2, buy that and your GTA character has a rubberband ball throwable 

10 hours ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

Before the Event Week Newswire, I had my old record of $396m... once Double Weed on Tuesday was announced, I wanted to setup a Pink Diamond Heist with 3 Weed to get things nice and ready... and the amount of Heists I was doing and that diamond just NOT appearing, endless Ruby Necklaces and Bearer Bonds with the odd Tequila bottle here and there was beyond comical. Throughout this infuriating process I had one nagging though in the back of my mind... and it only went and came true, I finally got the Diamond to appear, along with 3 Weed Stacks and THIS is how much I had in the bank...

https://i.imgur.com/Dsg7309.png

...which if you quik maffs a Pink Diamond & Doubled Weed that leaves me thinking about the old adage...

https://i.gifer.com/origin/7e/7ef48ea407c3615fe7070bdaa8dd8be4.gif

I had tequilas three times in a row  and now for some reason I have a fourth diamond in a row

So i looked upon TakeTwo stock at and there's something i noticed.

It always spiked after the update, but right now, it makes a really long dip, maybe because the Cayo Perico allowed everyone to buy expensive stuff in really short time and not depend on the shark cards. Maybe there's more involved, but GTAO has been successfully milked during last years, mainly because the spike in stock price was predictable due to update announcements.

So, here's what i'm speculating. The summer update is gonna be pricey - and the Take Two stock will spike 5 days after the update because of the little kids abusing their moms creditcard. After that, we most probably won't ever see a profitable update like Cayo Perico ever again.

• YEE 1

VCPR Official
26 minutes ago, Polynoid said:

It always spiked after the update, but right now, it makes a really long dip, maybe because the Cayo Perico allowed everyone to buy expensive stuff in really short time and not depend on the shark cards. Maybe there's more involved, but GTAO has been successfully milked during last years, mainly because the spike in stock price was predictable due to update announcements.

So, here's what i'm speculating. The summer update is gonna be pricey - and the Take Two stock will spike 5 days after the update because of the little kids abusing their moms creditcard. After that, we most probably won't ever see a profitable update like Cayo Perico ever again.

Also there's no news about GTAV 9th gen port, so... 

2 minutes ago, VCPR Official said:

Also there's no news about GTAV 9th gen port, so... 

Maybe there will be close to school to 11th June, which is the last day of school in US. The end of May?

1 hour ago, Polynoid said:

Maybe there will be close to school to 11th June, which is the last day of school in US. The end of May?

What do you mean ? Kids play the game !?

• KEKW 1

May 29 2018: Madrazo Dispatch missions

April 25 2019: 1st three Simeon repo missions added

April 23 2020: Gerald's last play missions added.

April 22 or 29: new Ron missions? Kart Racing?

I think that makes sense with Tez2's info about small scale content being added soon. I hope we get something like that soon alongside a tease for E&E with a proper reveal in May or June.

I wonder why Rockstar is taking their sweet ass time revealing anything regarding the Expanded and Enhanced version. Surly it's in a playable and presentable state by now? Plus it's been what, 9 months since it was originally announced?

Edited by Cavot

I think its rare to see a medium dlc this time of the year but if it happens I’ll say well done...of course I’ll be blue if it doesn’t. 

19 minutes ago, Cavot said:

I wonder why Rockstar is taking their sweet ass time revealing anything regarding the Expanded and Enhanced version. Surly it's in a playable and presentable state by now? Plus it's been what, 9 months since it was originally announced?

It’s been 10th month. I’m curious about expanded thing, it could mean that the existing map will expand and that’s really wild if rockstar did something like that.

Not to be a pessimist but I’m not expecting a DLC or the E&E this year. I feel like it’s just gonna be an event/dripfeed type year. I may very well be wrong but I don’t think we’ll get anything substantial this year. I have a good feeling E&E got delayed to next year 

• Like 1
  • Bruh 2

The game is already done 8 years ago. They just need to enhance the graphics,add 4K and 60fps of course.it can be delayed only if the expanded thing wasn’t ready.

5 minutes ago, Nawaf said:

The game is already done 8 years ago. They just need to enhance the graphics,add 4K and 60fps of course.it can be delayed only if the expanded thing wasn’t ready.

They're doing much more than that it seems.

E&E is gonna be in the RDR2 version of RAGE, so quite a bunch of things are being overhauled on top of 4k graphics and 60 FPS.

Also I don't think E&E is really ready to be released yet considering that they're working from home due to the lockdowns.

VitoCorleone1992
4 hours ago, Polynoid said:

Mansions...

1 hour ago, Nawaf said:

When i read "60 fps" i remember: "wtf is going on this week in gta online?! The game feels laggy and with low fps in some sessions (PC) and now the cheaters giving money bags are f*cking back! A retard in the session said: "who wants money?" And without me asking drops bags in my head. And there i was for 5 minutes doing the "make it rain" action to drop 1k at a time and killing myself to get free of ilegit +/- 50k from that sh*thead that drop me. I hate this so much...like if those cheaters wants to give money for people WHO ASK for it, ok, cool, go for it, take responsabilities of your actions, if you get banned by giving or receiving is up to you, but giving money without our consent and making legit people maybe get into the black list of R* bcz of those cheaters it sucks.

• Like 2

ADropInTheOcean
2 hours ago, SonofLosSantos said:

Not to be a pessimist but I’m not expecting a DLC or the E&E this year. I feel like it’s just gonna be an event/dripfeed type year. I may very well be wrong but I don’t think we’ll get anything substantial this year. I have a good feeling E&E got delayed to next year 

I feel like literally not getting so much as a graphical update to an already existing game this year would probably go down in history as one of Rockstar's greatest failures tbh 

SuperHolySheep
2 hours ago, Nawaf said:

The only thing expanding is their bank account, ay lamo gottem

• KEKW 2

—TheSquid—

Logging onto GTAO is starting to feel the same as forgetting why I walked into my kitchen. I just kind of stand there, desperately try to remember what I’m doing and then walk away. 

I hope we have more to look forward to than a shinier, more polished eight year old game with E&E. 

Edited by —TheSquid—

Yellow Dog with Cone

Meh, f*ck exclusivity and gatekeeping, all content should be available to everyone imo.

While we're at it, make the likes of the cop outfit, duffel bags, Bennys wheels on any car or worn paint available to purchase already, just so tryhards stop jerking themselves off about their uNiqUe ugly ass outfits and cars.

6 hours ago, Polynoid said:

I don't care if it's pricey, just want some good cars and a few new weapons. And there really is no need for shark cards even for the laziest kidz out there, after cayo perico there really is no excuse for being broke.

• Like 2

Yellow Dog with Cone
44 minutes ago, ACR said:

after cayo perico there really is no excuse for being broke.

What if the excuse is "not wanting to replay The Cayo Perico Heist over and over because everything else pays less or takes more effort"?

• Like 4

I hope next dlc is expensive, but it Will not, i Made effort and still the most You can spend in day one is 15-17 Millions wich is nothing plus You have 6-7 months to grind...the minimun stuff Will always be priced according sharkcard values, Rockstar is Smart on that, still should be luxurious ítems for Grinders to Buy, we make 10 times more the money needed and yet there is lack of expensive ítems besides the gold jet.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Yellow Dog with Cone said:

What if the excuse is "not wanting to replay The Cayo Perico Heist over and over because everything else pays less or takes more effort"?

What can i say, if you want shinny new thing then work for it for around 1 hour for 1.5 million. If you don't want to do it over and over like you said, that's ok, but then don't whine how everything is expensive and crying to whole lobby or high level players to throw you the money because you think they are modders. This is not pointed at you specifically, just generally talking about whiners. Even in the days of low payouts, unless you were a modder and had modded account you would have to grind bogdan reps if you wanted fast cash, but that would also require finding someone to do it with or begging other people to host is so you can join. With CP you don't depend on anybody and can do it fast if you know how, even if it take you double the time of experienced player to complete it, it's still good money. I agree on you point that everything else is terribly underpaid so there really is not incentive to do it, even if they triple the payouts on everything, it still wouldn't be worth money making wise. Let's hope they gonna balance payouts for other activities if they add new business or new missions like those that we can do from terrorbyte. With prices of in game items nowdays and CP heist, free roam jobs and contact missions should be payed 100k on average. 

Edited by ACR

15 minutes ago, ACR said:

Let's hope they gonna balance payouts for other activities if they add new business or new missions like those that we can do from terrorbyte. With prices of in game items nowdays and CP heist, free roam jobs and contact missions should be payed 100k on average. 

They will probably balance payouts by slashing the Cayo Perico hauls in half knowing Rockstar. Can’t have us plebs earning too much.

• KEKW 2