1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI

Spider-Vice

There, there... :kekw: 

3 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

There, there... :kekw: 

94278178c01805256b59ca739c6055dd.gif

Lmao just saw the description. Fitting!

Edited by Dourvas

17 minutes ago, Jimbatron said:

Say what? Am I reading this right that currently you can make more filling bag with weed than gold?

Ive currently got a finale loaded with 4 gold in the compound!

Sadly this bonus will be active only next tuesday, not that i need cash anyway. 

Regarding time trial, did they put next one (pillbox hill) or at least corrected the double payout we should get if it was already completed last week? 

Is the Cayo Perico weed bonus active or only for Tuesday?

Edit: sorry currently on the road so didn't see the previous page.

Edited by Dourvas

VCPR Official
1 minute ago, Dourvas said:

Is the Cayo Perico weed bonus active or only for Tuesday?

It's weed bro; it's obvious 

• Best Bru 2

20 hours ago, fbi-unit said:

whats everyones thoughts on a Naval DLC in the summer

We already had Naval DLC .. the tug.

3 minutes ago, OzakiLeona said:

We already had Naval DLC .. the tug.

And it's one heck of a boat!

18305DE8673DC6A4ECE5D7F05ADB3F4A48F4F26D

Cash 4 Clickbait
9 hours ago, fbi-unit said:

is anyone else really bored in online or is it just me?

I'm at the point where I'm just logging in on Thursdays for any bonuses... right now I'm praying to RNJesus to land a decent Weed filled Cayo Perico Heist with the Pink Diamond on Hard today, so I can just leave it ready for Tuesday.

EDIT: 9 hours later and $11m richer... I STILL have not got a single Pink Diamond, 3 Ruby Necklaces, 3 Bearer Bonds and 2 Tequila Bottles. I'm now on my 4th Ruby Necklace and now the game seems to only want to give me Cash as the Secondary Option... although I could be forsaking some serious Gold with how little seems to be appearing outside of the compound.

Edited by Cash 4 Clickbait

oh i see the connection :kekw: , High Flyer Parachute and Weed  bonuses 

Edited by DeltaV20
  • KEKW 2

22 minutes ago, fbi-unit said:

is anyone else really bored in online or is it just me?

Iam bored of tunable guy choices :kekw:...i feel that maybe if they added some unlocks Through business battles ( unlocking the atomizer was fun) or some random events could spice things up, it's good to have some Milestone to achieve, for example when the event week is trash i collect búnker  supplies for My second character so in xmas i can unlock the alien tattoo.

The 4/20 event is Nice tho and i Will get finally the high flyer parachute for both characters.

Edited by Crateman
  • Like 3

It's GTA forum anniversary??? Or something between those lines???:monocle:

Edit: yes it is, 20 years like GTAIII, congratulations to all stuff, members and all the persons that make this possible.

Long live forum, Long live steak 

Edited by Crateman

2 hours ago, Jimbatron said:

Say what? Am I reading this right that currently you can make more filling bag with weed than gold?

Ive currently got a finale loaded with 4 gold in the compound! :kekw:

Yep, that's at minimum too, so highly likely you would get a higher value than 783k. It can range between 783k to 810k.

You would just have to hope that you end up with a heist that has tons of weed stacks. Even if you just fill your bag with two weed stacks, that's 580k to 600k. Then, you can fill it up with a few presses of other loot.

Are the weekly time trials/rc races easy this week? Or i will have to break another r2 button?

Edited by Dourvas

41 minutes ago, Dourvas said:

Are the weekly time trials/rc races easy this week? Or i will have to break another r2 button?

The time trials haven't updated (yet).

In case you didn't do them last week: the regular time trial is easy. Just get a somewhat quick vehicle and follow the GPS. The RC time trial is a bit trickier, but not impossible.

VitoCorleone1992
8 hours ago, Tez2 said:

Nope. I did hear about new small-scaled content coming soon. I made the assumption that they may arrive today, so that's a mistake from my part.

Ok, so let me underline your sentence: so basically you're saying that you believe a new filler update is coming but you only wrongly thought it would come today and that's why you deleted your post but either way probably there's something coming soon, is that it?

• Like 1

LodwigRedemption

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/o348kka724o171/congratulations-to-the-winners-of-the-beatport-cayo-perico-heist-remix

Sorry, can we talk about this for a second? Who chose the winner??? Sorry but I really can't help it, it sounds like dogsh*t... The second entry sounds A LOT better, even if I'm not that into the genre. Please I would like to know if I'm the only one crazy enough to think this.

Edited by LodwigRedemption

10 minutes ago, LodwigRedemption said:

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/o348kka724o171/congratulations-to-the-winners-of-the-beatport-cayo-perico-heist-remix

Sorry, can we talk about this for a second? Who chose the winner??? Sorry but I really can't help it, it sounds like dogsh*t... The second entry sounds A LOT better, even if I'm not that into the genre. Please I would like to know if I'm the only one crazy enough to think this.

i think there were only 3 people who actually participated :kekw:

• KEKW 3

rollschuh2282
25 minutes ago, LodwigRedemption said:

and someone already removed the video.
:D 

3 hours ago, Crateman said:

Iam bored of tunable guy choices :kekw:...i feel that maybe if they added some unlocks Through business battles ( unlocking the atomizer was fun) or some random events could spice things up, it's good to have some Milestone to achieve, for example when the event week is trash i collect búnker  supplies for My second character so in xmas i can unlock the alien tattoo.

The 4/20 event is Nice tho and i Will get finally the high flyer parachute for both characters.

You can get the tattoo without snow by glitching the weather and freezing the time.

I think both glitches still work.

1 hour ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Ok, so let me underline your sentence: so basically you're saying that you believe a new filler update is coming but you only wrongly thought it would come today and that's why you deleted your post but either way probably there's something coming soon, is that it?

If he believed it would come today, maybe they'll release it next week. But because you never can predict R* behavior, maybe in a month or two or it can be replacement for summer update this year.

Btw if you guys wanna Play some sumo hit me up on psn : Dourvas 

We are currently online with 3 other friends so hop on if you want.

Don't know if its off topic, it's hard to find players for these adversary modes.

Edited by Dourvas

4 hours ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

I'm at the point where I'm just logging in on Thursdays for any bonuses... right now I'm praying to RNJesus to land a decent Weed filled Cayo Perico Heist with the Pink Diamond on Hard today, so I can just leave it ready for Tuesday.

I've actually got exactly that, 3 stacks of weed at the airstrip and the pink diamond. Also its on hard mode and I should get elite challenge. So thats like 2.2 mil or something lol.

• YEE 1

1 hour ago, No Homing said:

You can get the tattoo without snow by glitching the weather and freezing the time.

Thanks for the tip...but i'll do it the old ways, 600 resupply missions and drink the macbeth's from 1am to 4am while snowing in Xmas... if i did it for My Main i sure can for My lady :rol:

Iam too hardcore for this world :kekw:

Edited by Crateman
  • Like 2

Shadowfennekin
1 hour ago, No Homing said:

Who would chose that over Princess Robot Bubblegum?

600 resupplies is just too UGH. Even doing  1 makes me depressed as hell, Smugglers may be the worst business but at least it's fun to do. Bunker supplies are just a massive chore and feel like work

1000 crate sources? Done! Trophy was really nice and double $$$ was good incentive to farm it out

600 resupplies? lol They can shove it, that number is just too insanely high for what you get. The Space Docker should be the reward for that, not getting 600 on Arena Wars. I'd actually have bothered if it was

It kind of sucks the high flyer chute is coming back out. I think that was one of the few unlocks that haven't released since last gen. 

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

8 hours ago, rollschuh2282 said:

offtopic:

MEDALS ARE BACK!

:beerhat:

i wish they showed up on mobile. I haven’t seen my medal in years.

1 minute ago, SonofLosSantos said:

i wish they showed up on mobile. I haven’t seen my medal in years.

They do! Just flip your phone.