2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI

Spider-Vice

Just now, SummerFreeze said:

We're getting like 5 SUVs and this guy's complaining about a sports bike; last one added in 2016. :jkek:

If i had a soul, i would give it to you...

• Like 1

eboyjohnkrasinski
22 minutes ago, Maeve said:

I'm gonna go on full speculation mode but hey I guess that's what the thread is for, right?

The upcoming "Deity" is going to be some form of new Bugatti (imo).

Deity - A god or goddess (in a polytheistic religion) "a deity of ancient Greece"

Thrax - Greek mythology: Thrax was regarded as one of the reputed sons of Aries.

Nero - A Roman emperor notorious for debauchery and barbarous cruelty.

All newly added Truffade vehicles have been named after Greek/Roman mythology, so I don't think this is too much of a reach.

As for which Bugatti I think we'll see, I'd put my money on it being the Bolide but I'd much rather we got the Centodieci!

Reveal hidden contents

Bugatti Bolide

Bugatti unveils a super light hypercar that can top 300 mph - CNN

Bugatti Centodieci

Football star Cristiano Ronaldo buys Bugatti Centodieci to celebrate season  title

I’d lowkey much prefer an EB110

VitoCorleone1992
10 minutes ago, dazzathomas09 said:

With the addition of the option to hide radio stations in the tuners update, I think the next step in terms of player comfort / quality of life should be the ability to hide contacts on the phone. 

I'm certain none of us here enjoys scrolling through contacts like: 

- Agent 14 

- Brucie

- Bryony(I forgot she existed)

- Chastity and the other hookers

- Dom

- Downtown Cab company 

- Emergency services 

- English Dave 

- Gerald

- Lazlow

- LJT (our favourite of course)

- Malc 

- Martin

- Ms Baker 

- Paige

- Pavel (we love him but he takes up space)

- Ron

- Sessanta (moustache bouncing goodness)

- KDJ

- Simeon

- Tony

- Tom Connors

- Wendy

- Yung Ancestor 

+ the others that will be added in this update including Dre (if we find his phone), Franklin and that hacker chick to name a few. 

If we don't get an option to hide 85 percent of the contacts then it's going to be a long slog between now and summer having to continue to scroll continuously to get to Lester, Pegasus, Mechanic etc. 

Another QOL feature would be allow us to claim all when calling moors mutual. 

At this late stage and the impending release of the DLC I feel like this will have been overlooked as a really important yet somewhat simple to implent feature set that really needs to make the cut. 

Well, i would say that as a member of the G.F.H.P.D. i can't take away the contacts of the Vanilla girls...survaillance reasons, of course...neither Ms. Baker, bcz reasons. :harrumph:

But a favourite list sure, it would fall from heaven. But if you don't know, you can press left or right arrow (if you're on PC) to jump some numbers.

New phones would also be realistic at this point...nowadays it's almost the same as if we were in 2013 and using nokias from the early 2000's. Our phones are 8 years old. 😛 But i guess that will only happen in E&E and if.

Edited by VitoCorleone1992
  • KEKW 2

Just now, eboyjohnkrasinski said:

I’d lowkey much prefer an EB110

I would too but I doubt it'll happen at this point ://

• Like 3

Thomas The Dank Engine

Let's all hope for some juicy QoL changes tomorrow too. Don't forget that the are a part of the DLC as well. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Z_E_B_R_A_3 said:

Like we didn't have enough Bugattis already...

Pagani 👀

Maserati 👀

Alfa Romeo 👀

Renault 👀

Citroën 👀

Hennessey 👀

I still hold some hope that one of the cars is based on the Alfa Disco Volante. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Maeve said:

HAVE SOME GOD DAMN FAITH!!!

I HAVE A PLAN!!!

• Like 3

Scottiedog123
26 minutes ago, Maeve said:

I'm gonna go on full speculation mode but hey I guess that's what the thread is for, right?

The upcoming "Deity" is going to be some form of new Bugatti (imo).

Deity - A god or goddess (in a polytheistic religion) "a deity of ancient Greece"

Thrax - Greek mythology: Thrax was regarded as one of the reputed sons of Aries.

Nero - A Roman emperor notorious for debauchery and barbarous cruelty.

All newly added Truffade vehicles have been named after Greek/Roman mythology, so I don't think this is too much of a reach.

As for which Bugatti I think we'll see, I'd put my money on it being the Bolide but I'd much rather we got the Centodieci!

Reveal hidden contents

Bugatti Bolide

Bugatti unveils a super light hypercar that can top 300 mph - CNN

Bugatti Centodieci

Football star Cristiano Ronaldo buys Bugatti Centodieci to celebrate season  title

I was also thinking along these lines, but was thinking the La Voiture Noir might be more likely. 

20190306-BUGATTI-LA-VOITURE-NOIRE-EXCLUS

se-image-9100331bd618705214b47241fd367d6

The Bolide.. I could definitely see R* adding that one. But the name is related to meteroids/asteroids etc...  ?🤔 Astron🤔?

However I think the Deity will be the Twat-ara

Edited by Scottiedog123
  • Like 7

VitoCorleone1992

By the way...did @alloc8or got a nice night of sleep? Has he dreamed with something that would like to tell us?

• Like 7

eboyjohnkrasinski
4 minutes ago, Maeve said:

we should be keeping in mind that the deity is weaponised as well so I don’t think it’s a bugatti 

7 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

Let's all hope for some juicy QoL changes tomorrow too. Don't forget that the are a part of the DLC as well. 

Yes, specially PVP related. Everything that could help balance PvP in this game is a welcome addition.

Edited by Naicox
Why "PVP" gets underlined? ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Like 3

eboyjohnkrasinski
2 minutes ago, Scottiedog123 said:

I was also thinking along these lines, but was thinking the La Voiture Noir might be more likely. 

20190306-BUGATTI-LA-VOITURE-NOIRE-EXCLUS

se-image-9100331bd618705214b47241fd367d6

The Bolide.. I could definitely see R* adding that one. But the name is related to meteroids/asteroids etc...   ?🤔 Astron 🤔?

However I think the Deity will be the Twat-ara

The Tuatara is a lizard native to New Zealand, so the name “deity” doesn’t make sense. Anyway, the deity is a weaponised vehicle so most likely not a supercar.

Something i really forgot about until today. Don't know if the two will be related at all:

6voClKg.jpeg

Dre is about to have a big couple months here

• Like 6

Scottiedog123
4 minutes ago, eboyjohnkrasinski said:

The Tuatara is a lizard native to New Zealand, so the name “deity” doesn’t make sense. Anyway, the deity is a weaponised vehicle so most likely not a supercar.

Yeah.... I know what Tuatara means..🙄

I just got a feeling.  Call it R* logic.. maybe some kind of false god.  As the Twat-ara was centre of some controversy over its top speed claim.

I didn't know about it being weaponised.. I assume we know that for fact? But regardless it's not like R* couldn't add a weaponised supercar/hypercar based vehicle.

Edited by Scottiedog123

25 minutes ago, Need For Madness Auto said:

We need a Jesko and a real Senna not the Emerus.  A lot of these vehicles are dull AF.  Hopefully there's more interesting cars than what they are speculating.

2 minutes ago, RaigeGames said:

Dre is about to have a big couple months here

I would guess he's also about to get some big green in his hands. Good for him!

VitoCorleone1992
Just now, Doctor2000 said:

We need a Jesko and a real Senna not the Emerus.  A lot of these vehicles are dull AF.  Hopefully there's more interesting cars than what they are speculating.

If the inner-circle here already told us 15 vehicles, will be 15 vehicles, and probably more suv's than would be suficient for a single dlc...but...at least let's hope that the cars we don't know already are cool at least or some highly requested but with fancy names...don't forget that we got two lambos the countach and the diablo from the 80's and 90's respectively and only one could got "pegassi classic" in the name, and it was the diablo, the countach is called torero (which would make more sense the older get the classic name, but ok, we know how R* is with car and brand names sometimes).

5 minutes ago, eboyjohnkrasinski said:

Assuming R* Devs read Wikipedia for their research...

Cultural significance

Tuatara feature in a number of indigenous legends, and are held as ariki (God forms). Tuatara are regarded as the messengers of Whiro, the god of death and disaster, and Māori women are forbidden to eat them. Tuatara also indicate tapu (the borders of what is sacred and restricted), beyond which there is mana, meaning there could be serious consequences if that boundary is crossed. Māori women would sometimes tattoo images of lizards, some of which may represent tuatara, near their genitals. Today, tuatara are regarded as a taonga (special treasure).

• Like 2

VitoCorleone1992
5 minutes ago, smurfynz said:

Māori women would sometimes tattoo images of lizards, some of which may represent tuatara, near their genitals.

Well...we are getting new tattoos so...idk...just saying. :shillkek:

GhillieMaster

Reever kind of sounds like Reaper... Reaper is the name of a drone aircraft... That kind of looks like the one in the artwork. I wonder if there's any new aircraft to play around with...

—TheSquid—

Are the variants being counted as new vehicles? If not, I’m fine with 15 new cars and a few revisions. 

32 minutes ago, dazzathomas09 said:

With the addition of the option to hide radio stations in the tuners update, I think the next step in terms of player comfort / quality of life should be the ability to hide contacts on the phone. 

I'm certain none of us here enjoys scrolling through contacts like.........

If we don't get an option to hide 85 percent of the contacts then it's going to be a long slog between now and summer having to continue to scroll continuously to get to Lester, Pegasus, Mechanic etc. 

Another QOL feature would be allow us to claim all when calling moors mutual. 

At this late stage and the impending release of the DLC I feel like this will have been overlooked as a really important yet somewhat simple to implent feature set that really needs to make the cut. 

It'd be nice to be able to straight block people too from being able to contact you or 'report spam' - I swear to God docktease can eat a dick I don't want a yacht

10 minutes ago, smurfynz said:

Cultural significance

Tuatara feature in a number of indigenous legends, and are held as ariki (God forms). Tuatara are regarded as the messengers of Whiro, the god of death and disaster, and Māori women are forbidden to eat them. Tuatara also indicate tapu (the borders of what is sacred and restricted), beyond which there is mana, meaning there could be serious consequences if that boundary is crossed. Māori women would sometimes tattoo images of lizards, some of which may represent tuatara, near their genitals. Today, tuatara are regarded as a taonga (special treasure).

That's for this kinda sh*t i still hang around you, people.

10 minutes ago, smurfynz said:

I really wonder how much time and effort they put into their cars on average...

When i see something like the Comet S2, Dominator GTT, Sabre Turbo, Osiris, Avarus, Faggio Mod, Hustler, Carbon RS, i'm fine and dandy.

When i see something like the Menacer, Benefactor Streiter, Ardent, Voltic, JB 700W, i want to chop my own head off...

4 minutes ago, Silent_x said:

would be nice if we can petting chop 🥺

Would be nice choose to let the engine running or turn it off when exiting our vehicles instead of a dumbass animation nobody will do after three days...

(No offense)

Edit:

Man, f*ck that! I would get a special rare event where i get roasted by Lamar!

Edited by Z_E_B_R_A_3
  • Like 1

Tennyzulander
41 minutes ago, Z_E_B_R_A_3 said:

Meanwhile in France...

Hide contents

YXEPWHMHM7PZZD3CAMJCLIDWNE.jpg

2216624-pietonnisation-des-voies-sur-ber

embouteillages-de-paris-france-le-d%C3%A

des-vehicules-coinces-le-13-octobre-2016

embouteillage_illustration_paris_francoi

Kill me...

Petrol is super expensive in Europe compared to the US. Gas being cheap here lets us drive large inefficient vehicles and V8s. Minivans and pickup trucks are so common here. 

56 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

Yeah I sort of filter those out lmao. The Corvette C8 is finally beginning to get more common as some of the dealer markups went down. They're just everywhere lol. Expanded & Enhanced needs to add them to the the traffic popgroups for realism.

I agree!! I think all the dlc cars from the past few years will be in story mode for the E&E

Tennyzulander
8 minutes ago, Lilyomatic said:

I'd love the new Buffalo to be like this😩

WhatsApp-Image-2018-08-15-at-4.06.55-PM-

Florida state troopers have the best color livery I doubt it will happen with police customizations on the new buffalo. 

Spoiler

Florida state trooper

33110735980_d371b36dee_b.jpg

I just want to drive around my new buffalo 

Edited by Tennyzulander
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tennyzulander said:

Petrol is super expensive in Europe compared to the US. Gas being cheap here lets us drive large inefficient vehicles and V8s. Minivans and pickup trucks are so common here. 

Sure, i know but because America's roads were made far later it also doesn't have that problem:

Roads in US:

Spoiler

grid-square-graph-line-full-page-on-whit

139254694-creative-vector-illustration-o

blank-squared-copy-book-sheet-with-torn-

Roads in Europe:

Spoiler

depositphotos_42523365-stock-illustratio

abstract-scribble-chaos-pattern-vector-i

zusammenfassung-scribble-hintergrund_23-