2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI

Spider-Vice

Standard Deluxe 59
1 hour ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

I was checking the songs from Motomami...and yes...Rockstar = horny.

Well that was uh interesting. The song itself blew but it wasn't too bad to watch on mute. Yeah yeah I know *bonk*

Partially on topic, that they're  using some big music names in this update, it gives some glimmer of hope that if they ever updated or added another rock station they might use name brand groups instead of some unknown groups no one's really heard of. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Partially on topic, that they're  using some big music names in this update, it gives some glimmer of hope that if they ever updated or added another rock station they might use name brand groups instead of some unknown groups no one's really heard of. 

they have ALWAYS used big names, VC and San Andreas, nearly 20 years old, have some of the biggest names in the industry on their soundtracks. what category of "rock" are you looking for? Los Santos Rock Radio is full of big names, same goes for Channel X

• Like 6

Valiant ENT CEO

Nobody has really mentioned Bluetooth headphones? Could this be the update? At least if I'm wearing the right headphones let me continue listening to this last station as I exited my car! 

Standard Deluxe 59
6 minutes ago, Edward85 said:

they have ALWAYS used big names

Not for updates they didn't. For full brand new games they did, but update music, not so much save for the disc jockey of the new station. Much of it was from lesser known or rather obscure groups that were up and coming at best and more likely licensed because they were cheaper. 

For quite awhile and what I was referring to, was the idea that if we got a rock station added in an update, it most likely wouldn't have top shelf names because they'd be too expensive to license was based on the kind of artists that had been featured in newly added stations. Okay so they were generally at least headed by someone who had "made it" so to say with a handful of their songs added but the bulk of the station playlists largely consisted of those groups that not a whole lot of people have heard of. Now that they're teasing the addition of similarly big names in the rap genre that surely weren't inexpensive to get licenses for, it shows that they are willing to pay for better known artists rather than just groups from wherever they found the after hours and music locker ones. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Not for updates they didn't. For full brand new games they did, but update music, not so much save for the disc jockey of the new station. Much of it was from lesser known or rather obscure groups that were up and coming at best and more likely licensed because they were cheaper. 

For quite awhile and what I was referring to, was the idea that if we got a rock station added in an update, it most likely wouldn't have top shelf names because they'd be too expensive to license was based on the kind of artists that had been featured in newly added stations. Okay so they were generally at least headed by someone who had "made it" so to say with a handful of their songs added but the bulk of the station playlists largely consisted of those groups that not a whole lot of people have heard of. Now that they're teasing the addition of similarly big names in the rap genre that surely weren't inexpensive to get licenses for, it shows that they are willing to pay for better known artists rather than just groups from wherever they found the after hours and music locker ones. 

they made a billion dollars in 36 hours, nothing has ever been too expensive from the start, also plenty of the updates had big name music, Blonded, the first radio station added, (other than The Lab which was made with cut content iirc) is full of big names, iFruit Radio and Kult FM (lots of good rock btw) are also full of big names, not really sure what you are on about.

I get it, many of us, myself included, want updates to rock and metal, but the music they have added has been more big names than small, just because YOU haven't heard of them doesn't mean they aren't big in their respective genres

• Like 3

Holy G-unit batman! Outta Control's remix! I didn't see that one coming, its my favorite Mobb Deep song.

I had a feeling we'll get California Love, Hello, Keep their heads ringing, Nas is coming & Xxplosive.

Nate Dogg's verse from Explosive was my ringtone for a long time, RIP Nate ... 

"All my real dogs still kick it with me
All my down hoes still tricking with me
All the true gangsters know
Nate ain't never love no ho
All the hood rats still shake it for me
All my true fans still checking for me."

In Da Club was a nice surprise though, I didn't think R* will contact 50 Cent given the old rumors of San Andreas casting roles. I would loved to have The Game's How we do to go along with it.

I see they got Snoop's new song in Radio Los Santos as well, meh.

Freddie Gibbs - Miami Vice (feat. Pusha T & Kevin Cossom)

This is gonna be interesting.

• Like 8

Clancy the Bandito

Smell that? That's the smell of fresh tasty new DLC that r* has cookin' up.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Breadpit said:

Aww and here i was hoping they would add, I'm too sexy by Right Said Fred... ah well

That probably would be an improvement over what we are actually getting. Hell, a station filled with meme worthy songs would be f*cking great. 

• Like 3

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

Tennyzulander
26 minutes ago, Clancy the Bandito said:

Smell that? That's the smell of fresh tasty new DLC that r* has cookin' up.

I'm so ready for Wednesday man..

• Like 5

It's still strange to me why the DLC is releasing a day later then when we normally get them,

Do anyone have a good guess to why that is?

3 minutes ago, philipg193 said:

It's still strange to me why the DLC is releasing a day later then when we normally get them,

Do anyone have a good guess to why that is?

New music tends to release on Friday's to capitalize on the way Billboard tracks weeks (trying to maximize streams & purchases in only 1 tracking period), could be they could only negotiate a 48 hour early release for the new music in the update from Dre's (or other artists) label

• Like 3

Okay so I just seen that Justice are on Motomami?! This dlc is a W

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, lnterloper said:

-snip-

good meme, it looks like you put some effort into it, but surely there's an empty pool somewhere in LS or Blaine County?

13 hours ago, Edward85 said:

good meme, it looks like you put some effort into it, but surely there's an empty pool somewhere in LS or Blaine County?

I have scouted the map for one, but the place with closest overall feel to the third picture is this one, I could have Photoshoped an empty pool there anyway, but I wanted to keep the fidelity that this is an actual place in Los Santos. When all the elements are there, your brain just know what you are looking at.

Edited by lnterloper
  • Like 3

eboyjohnkrasinski
5 hours ago, func_door said:

All these folks talking about the new radio stations...

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here in my corner, waiting for Los Santos Rock Radio to receive some new tracks...

Maybe if we get a movie business DLC featuring Michael they'd expand LSRR because it's his favourite. This update is mostly centred around rap so it doesn't make sense to expand LSRR.

• Like 4

VitoCorleone1992

So what you think about new melee weapons? Is a Katana gangsta enough? Idk...to Ryder would may be!

screen.jpg

1 hour ago, lnterloper said:

I have scouted the map for one, but the place with closest overall feel to the third picture is this one, I could have Photoshoped an empty pool there anyway, but I wanted to keep the fidelity that this is an actual place in Los Santos, when all the elements are there your brain just know what you are looking at.

There's an empty pool on a roof next to Rockford Plaza, but your choice of location just works; everyone who knows the original meme should get it. 👍

• Like 3

I love that Adam Port and Anderson. Paak are rocking their GTA characters as their profile pics. Must be big fans, they didn't have to but they did.

51746188044_d6a61ed792_o.jpg

Adam Port (Keinemusik - Cayo Perico)

Spoiler

51745787998_685544bcf7_o.jpg

Edited by eyman

VitoCorleone1992

Celebrities of the "GTA World" advertising the new DLC with instagram stories.

Steven Ogg instagram story right now:

265202236_4680414868664216_7633689863636254784_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=3xYgYoNZ6hkAX_KBvDQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fopo4-1.fna&oh=03_AVK0yF4fuxQcb1io5eNjJWjw_F1KfFaANoaYdfv1LCZfpA&oe=61DDDCA4265119497_3138661606367745_2070769570689083261_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=ciBPRhY1-uEAX8PbTY9&_nc_ht=scontent.fopo4-1.fna&oh=03_AVLgYvtBybnhiArt5laPKGZjKpXtVrQhGA5-PBYH4V6XXQ&oe=61DE0672265444953_1517109735324085_742113603291409649_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=NiY3_yEME2IAX-uK2PM&_nc_ht=scontent.fopo4-1.fna&oh=03_AVJW61XvAqGe4wkSwwtTM8TaD3uOialGVYtLhDsm_pV7Pw&oe=61DD854B265130496_1337560600015471_3271332961007270628_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=lqiU8sOkQ5UAX-5MNRq&_nc_ht=scontent.fopo4-2.fna&oh=03_AVIgYq2XPrF3Tjky8uQJvC1iSSmwMYeATOZ2UInA0Yn1pw&oe=61DCECBC265375358_906928459969590_3674342398171263584_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=TCJUqh1rPtMAX9Dhfro&_nc_ht=scontent.fopo4-1.fna&oh=03_AVK1Kn8xMP9PkIFH4a275EFxuNZBjkvWCphar4AhEZO4iQ&oe=61DD0BD6

*Background music: Gang of Youths - the man himself

kekw.png

LMAO!!! Go check for yourself while the insta story is there (posted 14 hours ago, as i write this).

I really don't get why Steven Ogg isn't advertising the DLC as Ned Luke did...since Franklin is coming back. 😅

Edited by VitoCorleone1992
  • KEKW 7

9 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

I really don't get why Steven Ogg isn't advertising the DLC as Ned Luke did...since Franklin is coming back. 😅

I think Steven Ogg really doesnt care about GTA that much anymore, he is popular outside GTA, unlike Ned Luke

• Like 6

8 hours ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

I was checking the songs from Motomami...and yes...Rockstar = horny.

The kids playing GTA Online, after listening Radio Motomami:

Spoiler

Come Look At My Chest Hair

Edited by El Cavilldo
  • KEKW 4