2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI

Spider-Vice

1 hour ago, IceDree said:

Anyone else bothered by the "F. Clinton & Partner" company name/sign?

oca7vDd.jpg

(Screenshot from the trailer, edited.)

Shouldn't it be Partners? Plural?

The player is the partner; from the newswire:

"Franklin needs two things: a reliable partner and a big-ticket, high-profile client. With [Lamar] making the connection, you can be the partner that helps Franklin take the business to the next level."

Edited by SummerFreeze

1 hour ago, IceDree said:

oca7vDd.jpg

(Screenshot from the trailer, edited.)

I think, it's Michael.

• Best Bru 2

1 minute ago, Rev. Gnash said:

I think, it's Michael.

Plothole to next DLC 👀

Standard Deluxe 59
50 minutes ago, IceDree said:

Yeah it's kinda odd, I don't think I've seen a company called so and so and partner. F. Clinton and Co. would've probably worked better but oh well. 

• Like 2

VitoCorleone1992
8 minutes ago, Jahgee said:

he's still in the program even with the whole paying Dave thing despite the Haines business of the story, putting your name as a producer on a movie's probably low enough profile to not get on the radar of the people who handle that stuff in the government compared to a boutique celebrity assistance business who's profitability would realistically be correlated to its popularity

Dude, i will try to sum it up for you: Michael was never in the witness protection. That was a bullsh*t story that he told Trevor for him not know the truth. The truth: Michael somehow met Dave Norton back in the day. Michael wanted to settle down and leave the criminal life bcz he now had a family and Dave wanted to grow up in the ranks of the FIB. So they made a deal: Dave would caught Michael Townley, a famous bank robber, that would give him fame in the agency and would build up his career based on that arrest. But since it was a deal between the two, Michael couldn't get caught obviously, so they faked his death, bcz a Michael Townley dead was as good as caught alive. So, basically Michael set the deal where his companions Brian and Trevor would be caught and Michael being killed (just a facade) for Trevor and Brian believe that he died indeed, but Brian was mistakenly shot and since he had no special body armour (which Michael probably was wearing one) he died, so they had to change the plan a bit to fool Trevor that was able to die and making him believe that Brian wasn't dead and recovered in the hospital and Michael died there in the scene.

So, Michael had to change his surname to De Santa just bcz he was alive when the authorities and everyone believed he was dead and they (Michael and Dave) had to do that, in order for a wanted famous criminal avoid the grasp of the law. So that Witness Protection program was just a bullsh*t told for everyone that would come into personal contact with Michael and a bullsh*t story that he would tell for anyone when it would be convenient. Maybe even his family didn't knew those details neither, bcz it was indeed a very low blow towards his companions, from a moral point of view, even if we are talking about criminals and Michael would also they that bullsh*t story for Lester for example, if he needed his help and well, it wouldn't help to gain trust from someone that had backstabbed his friends, but Lester was way too smart to know that was all a bullsh*t story.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Jahgee said:

he's still in the program even with the whole paying Dave thing despite the Haines business of the story, putting your name as a producer on a movie's probably low enough profile to not get on the radar of the people who handle that stuff in the government compared to a boutique celebrity assistance business who's profitability would realistically be correlated to its popularity

It was never official WPP.

Lester specifically states that the off-the-books arrangements between Michael and Dave/FIB "Doesn't look like any WPP that he's aware of" during the scoping of the Jewel Store Job. The off-the-books nature of the arrangement is the major plot device that required Michael to work for Dave/Steve again, to keep it covered up so higher-ups in FIB don't discover it.

----

And back on-topic. & Partner is clearly going to be the Online player - especially since it appears we have to buy a property for the agency for him. Before we get involved, Chop may well have been considered F's existing business partner.

3 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Dude, i will try to sum it up for you: Michael was never in the witness protection. That was a bullsh*t story that he told Trevor for him not know the truth. The truth: Michael somehow met Dave Norton back in the day. Michael wanted to settle down and leave the criminal life bcz he now had a family and Dave wanted to grow up in the ranks of the FIB. So they made a deal: Dave would caught Michael Townley, a famous bank robber, that would give him fame in the agency and would build up his career based on that arrest. But since it was a deal between the two, Michael couldn't get caught obviously, so they faked his death, bcz a Michael Townley dead was as good as caught alive. So, basically Michael set the deal where his companions Brian and Trevor would be caught and Michael being killed (just a facade) for Trevor and Brian believe that he died indeed, but Brian was mistakenly shot and since he had no special body armour (which Michael probably was wearing one) he died, so they had to change the plan a bit to fool Trevor that was able to die and making him believe that Brian wasn't dead and recovered in the hospital and Michael died there in the scene.

So, Michael had to change his surname to De Santa just bcz he was alive when the authorities and everyone believed he was dead and they (Michael and Dave) had to do that, in order for a wanted famous criminal avoid the grasp of the law. So that Witness Protection program was just a bullsh*t told for everyone that would come into personal contact with Michael and a bullsh*t story that he would tell for anyone when it would be convenient. Maybe even his family didn't knew those details neither, bcz it was indeed a very low blow towards his companions, from a moral point of view, even if we are talking about criminals and Michael would also they that bullsh*t story for Lester for example, if he needed his help and well, it wouldn't help to gain trust from someone that had backstabbed his friends, but Lester was way too smart to know that was all a bullsh*t story.

You got it almost right. But in the Prologue, Trevor was supposed to get shot, but Brad (not Brian lmao) walked in front of Trevor right as Dave took the shot. Also I think it's more likely that Dave just loaded a blank for Michael, because getting sh*t is still dangerous even if you're wearing armor, though that would explain why he was standing arms wide open.

• Like 1

VitoCorleone1992
32 minutes ago, ACR said:

Partner is online character for sure, in nightclub promotion jobs online character is referred to as silent partner, not because they are mute, but probably  because officially Tony is face of the club while illegal side of the business which brings real profit down there in the underground is led by online character and he/her invested in club avoiding the public attention.Although when it comes to agency, it would be a lot more discreet if name was Franklin & Partners, because it is suspicious that there is just one partner and his/her name is unknown, attract some attention as who that person is. But it's a f*cking game anyway so it doesn't matter that much.

To be honest, i don't think at all that our characters are mute (like a physical deficience), bcz 1) you can use the mic to talk in game (yes, maybe a lot of people didn't noticed this yet, bcz they usually don't use, or at least not anymore, the in-game chat, where the lips of your character would move as you talk - which is a pretty cool detail - and 2) you can see in some instances (cutscenes) where your character tries to say something but they are "conveniently" interrupted by other characters (bussiness associates, etc.), but nonethless our character have, again, "conveniently", an already quite personality level, Claude Speed style, but a little ibt more emotional in their reactions and interactions with other people.

16 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

"Franklin needs two things: a reliable partner and a big-ticket, high-profile client. With [Lamar] making the connection, you can be the partner that helps Franklin take the business to the next level."

The big ticket is Dr. Dre. Idk if Lamar will be the one with the connections, probably we will just appear as an "opportunistic" character (to help boost his weed bussiness, that looks like some sort of start-up, lol) and since he's Franklin's friend so he wanders arounds.

41 minutes ago, Jahgee said:

he's literally not in WP, he never was

VitoCorleone1992
1 minute ago, Ser_Salty said:

You got it almost right. But in the Prologue, Trevor was supposed to get shot, but Brad (not Brian lmao) walked in front of Trevor right as Dave took the shot. Also I think it's more likely that Dave just loaded a blank for Michael, because getting sh*t is still dangerous even if you're wearing armor, though that would explain why he was standing arms wide open.

But something doesn't make sense yet, bcz there's then one possibility that makes Michael even more Judas.

1) Did the plan was about kill Trevor and Brad (yes, not Brian, lol, my bad) and let Michael flee (and identify - by Dave - Michael was one of the other corpses?) or arrest Michael too and free him later;

2) The plan was just to kill Trevor and make Brian the "Trevor" - which i mean, making him flee and think that Michael was dead and Trevor in prison. (But again...for what that trouble? From a logic perspective, killing Brad and Trevor would be easy and not having worries of one of the group some day know the truth - that was exactly what happened with Trevor.

I mean, both options make Michael quite evil and judas...but what if Michael only thought that they would be arrested or his companions shot in not vital places - and him with them also, but later faking his death to everyone including his companions), that would make Michael less bad and cold.

This update was meant to be for ps5 and xbox and pc only.  I'm afraid rockstar will cut a lot of  content in this update because of ps4 and xbox one.

Edited by MSK 2022
  • excuseme 2

it's simple really, heat was closing in and Michael wanted out, he made a deal with Dave, his freedom and a new identity for a career making bust (I.E. Trevor and Brad)

12 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

But something doesn't make sense yet, bcz there's then one possibility that makes Michael even more Judas.

1) Did the plan was about kill Trevor and Brad (yes, not Brian, lol, my bad) and let Michael flee (and identify - by Dave - Michael was one of the other corpses?) or arrest Michael too and free him later;

2) The plan was just to kill Trevor and make Brian the "Trevor" - which i mean, making him flee and think that Michael was dead and Trevor in prison. (But again...for what that trouble? From a logic perspective, killing Brad and Trevor would be easy and not having worries of one of the group some day know the truth - that was exactly what happened with Trevor.

I mean, both options make Michael quite evil and judas...but what if Michael only thought that they would be arrested or his companions shot in not vital places - and him with them also, but later faking his death to everyone including his companions), that would make Michael less bad and cold.

The plan was to kill Trevor, hit Michael with a blank and it didn't matter what Brad did because he was a dumbass and would believe anything. Michael Townley would be "dead", Trevor would actually be dead, and Dave would be the hero.

When Brad got hit and Trevor got away, the plan had to be re-worked so Brad was "imprisoned" and Michael was still "dead", because Trevor was still around and intelligent enough to be dangerous.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MSK 2022 said:

This update was meant to be for ps5 and xbox x/s and pc only.  i think rockstar will cut a lot of contents in this update because of ps4 and xbox one 

One would like to believe we'll actually get proper info about Expanded & Enhanced on Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, Zak Ras said:

One would like to believe we'll actually get proper info about Expanded & Enhanced on Wednesday.

I think in January we’ll get info about e&e

18 minutes ago, MSK 2022 said:

This update was meant to be for ps5 and xbox and pc only.  I'm afraid rockstar will cut a lot of  content in this update because of ps4 and xbox one.

No

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, concolt said:

No

The older generation has already reached the limit of capacity.  8GB of RAM is nothing for gaming these days

3 minutes ago, MSK 2022 said:

The older generation has already reached the limit of capacity.  8GB of RAM is nothing for gaming these days

This update is meant for last and current gen.  As in PS4/Xbone and ps5/seriesx.  Even if E&E was out right now last gen would still have this update.

2 hours ago, Vallence said:

Not if he only has one partner. I'm guessing it's Chop.

2 hours ago, RaigeGames said:

My understanding is that we're the partner 

1 hour ago, SummerFreeze said:

- snip -

Yeah, I know.

My objection I suppose, is the word "Partner", singular. I'm no expert in legal corporate lingo, but shouldn't it be plural? as in Partners, Associates,  Sons or Co/Company as @Standard Deluxe 59 mentioned.

"Partner", singular, sticks out like a sore thumb. They should've gone with "Partners", even though its just us and Franklin.

I know I'm being nitpicky here, but I can't help it, its an eyesore. 

1 hour ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Yeah it's kinda odd, I don't think I've seen a company called so and so and partner. F. Clinton and Co. would've probably worked better but oh well. 

Exactly.

1 hour ago, Rev. Gnash said:

I think, it's Michael.

Easy now, you gonna wake up Retro. 🤪

Edited by IceDree
See link below, I guess.

VitoCorleone1992

Btw, @alloc8or did you had some new dream lately? Like, in that dream, what the Armory have in special that we don't have in (now) almost any area/building that have a table to upgrade MK II weapons?

(too soon, yet?) :kekw:

• KEKW 3

6 minutes ago, IceDree said:

My objection I suppose, is the word "Partner", singular. I'm no expert in legal corporate lingo, but shouldn't it be plural? as in Partners, Associates,  Sons or Co/Company as @Standard Deluxe 59 mentioned.

"Partner", singular, sticks out like a sore thumb. They should've gone with "Partners", even though its just us and Franklin.

I know I'm being nitpicky here, but I can't help it, its an eyesore. 😐

https://www.google.com/search?q="%26+Partner"&sxsrf=AOaemvLuPiQbxTh3PAcG1BI4SZc_lGgIsA:1639355506091&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjOkOeUw9_0AhXxX3wKHS1mAJwQ_AUoAXoECBYQAw&biw=1899&bih=1959&dpr=1

6 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Btw, @alloc8or did you had some new dream lately? Like, in that dream, what the Armory have in special that we don't have in (now) almost any area/building that have a table to upgrade MK II weapons?

I think Tuesday night

Spoiler

cover5.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

I had one, I was cruising in a new car called Infernus S, suddenly my car stopped following a small explosion and electric shock, then a lv7 killed me with a pistol

I used my sniper rifle to teach the noob a lesson, then Dr.Dre start spawning next to be and shooting rpg at me. 

I died, respawn, and immediately lit on fire and bitten to death by Chop

• KEKW 1

arisfelbonilla
31 minutes ago, MSK 2022 said:

Creo que el martes por la noche

Ocultar contenidos

cover5.jpg

like that time with los santos tuners XD