2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI

Spider-Vice

VitoCorleone1992
12 hours ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

20 new slots, damn! This can be an indication on how many vehicles there will be in the DLC in total. Now we need more info on the amount of new weapons (i think there's more then 2) and the amount of total vehicles and their classes. (aircrafts, supers etc).

Let's hope that all this armoury thing will not translate into half of the vehicles being armoured vehicles that no one will use after day one of playing it them.

11 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

Pedigreed mutt.

Steven Ogg has gone all Hollywood.

That was a good one.

kekw.png

10 hours ago, rollschuh2282 said:

just remembered.
in the files of the tuner dlc were references to a metal detector and being able to to use it, to dig up things on cayo perico.
would be cool if that would be included in this one.

As long there's some nice classical melee weapons...bcz if it's only a metal detector, a emp launcher and a stunt gun that should have been in the game at least 6 years ago, it will suck.

8 hours ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

@alloc8or

Just a small question:

"What exactly is the purpose of the armory? Does it give us access to new mk2 weapons or is it identical to the weapons workshop?"

Don't get surprise if you get a bunker research paywall 2.0 with that, lol.

2 hours ago, Crateman said:

That would be the Best case scenario, but is pretty much confirmed by @alloc8or that we Will receive only 20 slots...wich is weird in such a massive building like the agency but a little better than 10 i Guess...

Well...we don't know how big it is yet, and one thing is the interior of the Agency with "agency stuff" and other is what garage space the agency could get, i don't think it will be an hangar inside it, but for one agency building having a 20 slot garage, i think that's big enough.

Edited by VitoCorleone1992
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Let's hope that all this armoury thing will not translate into half of the vehicles being armoured vehicles that no one will use after day one of playing it them.

That was a good one.

kekw.png

As long there's some nice classical melee weapons...bcz if it's only a metal detector, a emp launcher and a stunt gun that should have been in the game at least 6 years ago, it will suck.

Don't get surprise if you get a bunker research paywall 2.0 with that, lol.

Well...we don't know how bit it is yet, and one thing is the interior of the Agency with "agency stuff" and other is what garage space the agecy could get, i don't think it will be an hangar inside it, but for one agency building having a 20 slot garage, i think that's big enough.

It's never enough garage space :harrumph:, but i'll take the 20 and hopefully that covers all dlc vehicles plus some armoured variant

Edited by Crateman
  • Like 2

Captain Yamamoto
1 hour ago, Super Grunt 281 said:

The supposed buyer at the end of the Series A heist, Trevor do a smart move and throw an impotent rage statue on him as the latter is trying to pull out his pistol.

EDIT : he has wiki page apparently.

im pretty sure he actually IS the same UC from 4.

looks very much like him, if he aged a few years.

pretty sure its even the same hawaiian shirt

Kind of makes sense given he was the one who leaked Dre's appearance in a GTA Online DLC as well a few months back, maybe he's in it too.

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

Red Dead Network | GTANet | kifflom

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

arisfelbonilla
1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

Kind of makes sense given he was the one who leaked Dre's appearance in a GTA Online DLC as well a few months back, maybe he's in it too.

I already guessed it since snoop dog revealed that dr Dre would appear but
the ignorant thought they would be from gta 6

you don't know how I laughed XDDDDD

:adminkek:

Edited by arisfelbonilla
  • KEKW 2

I stopped gaining rep because I'm about to get a vehicle discount and I'll save it until Wednesday.

QDYNC3m.gif

Could be worth like $200k depending on vehicle price inflation.

Edited by SummerFreeze

5 hours ago, Tez2 said:

We were supposed to have more collectibles with the Tuners update called Buried Stashes. That's what I believe the Metal Detector was planned for. We even have stats for them too. They were gonna function the same as Shipwrecks.

DAILYCOLLECT_BURIEDSTASH0

DAILYCOLLECT_BURIEDSTASH1

BURIED_STASH_COLLECTED

reusing digiscanner from SP maybe? 

Spoiler

Grand Theft Auto 5 GTA5 Chasing The Truth(Epsilon Mission 4) Gold  Achievement - YouTube

30 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

I stopped gaining rep because I'm about to get a vehicle discount and I'll save it until Wednesday.

I wanted to do the same, but my next 2 "major" unlocks are shoes & I rather hit the Union Depository on mute than level up 5 more times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Maybe Snopp Dogg will appear as a cameo too:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXSBtV5r7dn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXSNAIMJvrP/
the fact that he made this post from 'Beverly Hills, California' he's definitely appearing :kekw:

Snoop Dogg is definitely gonna smoke weed in a cutscene🤣

• KEKW 3

suicidal_banana
2 hours ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Maybe Snopp Dogg will appear as a cameo too:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXSBtV5r7dn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

First and foremost, i would love that as much as most people here, but above all i want Busta Rhymes to be properly fleshed out as an important character, i want him to go along with me on missions, if his movie appearances are anything to go by it would be funny as hell.

I think the vehicle workshop is likely the only place (pay wall) we can upgrade certain cars into their armored variant as seen with the Enus Jubilee.

How many do you think will get this treatment? We've seen 2, so I reckon 4-6 is a likely number so a few can be drip feed.

If so, I think a 4 door sports sedan, classic car (Jag E-type), luxury coupe (Bentley Bacalar), maybe a high end van as well.

Jaguar E-Type Reborn First Drive Review - Factory E-Type Restomod

The Bentley Mulliner Bacalar is a 200mph two-seat drop-top | Top Gear

This Sprinter van is actually a mobile panic room on wheels

• Like 4

Shadowfennekin
43 minutes ago, Rvfae said:

I'm so mad I'll probably be working the day this comes out 😠

Same, wish updates were on Fridays... and now games seem to come out on Thursdays for some baffling reason! I took Fridays off for a reason >_<

Beat sounds familiar, aye? Hope Detox doesn't end up being a Mixtape after all the hype.

VitoCorleone1992
19 minutes ago, _Ziolek_ said:

Yeah but next time someone will stole his weed and we gonna have to buy FARM to grow new one!

Didn't some rapper from the NWA or Snopp Dogg, that was associated with prostitution? Don't quote me on that, i think i just read that a good while ago. If so...hum...Prostitution DLC Confirmed. :kekw:

1 hour ago, gc8_STi said:

easy just quit your job

42 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Didn't some rapper from the NWA or Snopp Dogg, that was associated with prostitution? Don't quote me on that, i think i just read that a good while ago. If so...hum...Prostitution DLC Confirmed. :kekw:

Spoiler

i7SM2Xr.jpg

4 minutes ago, alloc8or said:

I had this weird dream where I was chasing some targets and suddenly Franklin appeared in his Buffalo. But it wasn't an ordinary Buffalo, it was weaponized. When we finally caught up to the targets and killed them, I wanted to see if I can somehow gain access to this Weaponized Buffalo but the only weaponized vehicles I could find were the Champion, Deity, Jubilee and Patriot. Just when I thought I finally found out how to acquire the car I woke up and realized it was all just a dream... Or was it? Man, sometimes I can't tell what happened in-game and what was just a dream.

Nice! Dreams are the perfect way to talk about anything.... no one can control our dreams, right? lol

• Like 1

the only weaponized vehicles I could find were the Champion, Deity, Jubilee and Patriot.

Hmmm. 🤔

Lonely-Martin
4 minutes ago, alloc8or said:

I had this weird dream where I was chasing some targets and suddenly Franklin appeared in his Buffalo. But it wasn't an ordinary Buffalo, it was weaponized. When we finally caught up to the targets and killed them, I wanted to see if I can somehow gain access to this Weaponized Buffalo but the only weaponized vehicles I could find were the Champion, Deity, Jubilee and Patriot. Just when I thought I finally found out how to acquire the car I woke up and realized it was all just a dream... Or was it? Man, sometimes I can't tell what happened in-game and what was just a dream.

Hopefully if your dreams are reality, it's all optional to add weapons to vehicles. 

And you were solo in an invite lobby. ;)

VitoCorleone1992
10 minutes ago, alloc8or said:

Tell us...in that dream, that Patriot was some sort of Humvee 4 doors? And that Deity looked like which car? 😛

Don_tLetYourDreams_large.png?v=157143900

I wonder if producing albums in a studio (piano, drums areas from trailer) could be our legitimate business. New muscians come and produce music in the studio, over time a bar fills and we have to delver the new music in some form. I dont believe the music would then be available for listening, but just as the legit side of the business. Additionallly, I wonder if the new interior codes for the nightclub have to do with new musicians being in the nightclub. Imagine having Dr. Dre heading a set in the nightclub, that would be cool. Most likely though it will be some form of mission for a "contract"

1 minute ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Tell us...in that dream, that Patriot wsa some sort of Humvee 4 doors? And that Deity looked like which car? 😛

diety sounds like the new unknown pegassi maybe?