2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI

Spider-Vice

Snoop Dogg confirms that Dr Dre is working on new music for GTA during a Rolling Stones interview.

I do know he’s making great f*cking music. And some of his music is connected to the GTA game that’s coming out. So I think that that will be the way that his music will be released, through the GTA video game.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/dr-dre-new-album-detox-2021-grand-theft-1248754/

Well that cat's out of the bag even further :p 

• KEKW 2

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

Red Dead Network | GTANet | kifflom

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

inb4 his appearance is to set up GTA VI :modkek: I wonder what Rockstar is fixin' up for us.

• Realistic Steak! 2

fib_ufo_small.png

2 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

inb4 his appearance is to set up GTA VI :modkek: I wonder what Rockstar is fixin' up for us.

It's just straight outta my tinfoil hat, but I wouldn't be surprised if Cayo Perico was legitimately setting up GTA VI in a way, or that it's gonna be featured in the game. Seems to line up with some of the rumours even, like Project Americas ("Americas" was, iirc, even found in an RDR2 file before it was removed).

I think it would be an interesting way to continue setting up the next game, or an announcement, by using GTA Online. Who knows if it's not both games that he's working on :sadkek:

4 hours ago, concolt said:

Nobody is taking about the police right now right?  Perfect time to release the CnC DLC.

exactly!

2 hours ago, SeaWallTx said:

Nope,

Didnt work

Tried it twice in 2 different sessions.

Also, the ultralight did NOT glide after the 1st emp, it dropped like a stone, and u couldnt bail and parachute down. 

Used the Thruster. It worked with all three.

Wait.

Snoop Doggy Dogg said "that GTA game is coming out?"

Bruh, no way that would be the Trilogy remasters since he said he's working on new songs.

It has to be VI.

• excuseme 1

6 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

It's just straight outta my tinfoil hat, but I wouldn't be surprised if Cayo Perico was legitimately setting up GTA VI in a way, or that it's gonna be featured in the game. Seems to line up with some of the rumours even, like Project Americas ("Americas" was, iirc, even found in an RDR2 file before it was removed).

I think it would be an interesting way to continue setting up the next game, or an announcement, by using GTA Online. Who knows if it's not both games that he's working on :sadkek:

Frankly speaking, that is a interesting theory.

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 2

Black-Dragon96
5 hours ago, Tez2 said:

As you are already aware, the third stage of UFO event is now live from today until Saturday, October 30.

Now, we have three UFOs spawning in simultaneously each day. On Saturday, we will have 5 UFOs spawned in at various locations.

The sightseeing script can allow Rockstar to spawn in 23 UFOs at the same time, but it's unlikely we would see that many UFOs in a single session since it would likely cause performance issues. However, it does suggest that on October 31, we could see tons of UFOs spawning in. That's likely when the final stage will occur.

Rockstar may say f*ck it and spawn in 23 UFOs on Sunday. Which will be insane and hilarious at the same time. Imagine logging in and witnessing 23 UFOs in a single session. New players be like "hacker drop money plz" :kekw:

Well in that case, seems like LS will be a "no fly zone" in the next couple of days.

With UFOs all over the place pilots will get EMPed every 5 seconds.

Edit: Btw. did any background update change the thunder or something?

Back on monday when I was playing the regular 4am thunder and lightning went off but they kept on going for the next couple of minutes until the sun came up.

Edited by Black-Dragon96

Pol The Agent
4 hours ago, concolt said:

Nobody is talking about the police right now right?  Perfect time to release the CnC DLC.

I second this, but considering previous newswire, I don't think that is coming until next year, unless Agent 14 or the IAA ends up being the "friends" returning we might just have CnC.

And if they were using halloween to tease a possible alien invasion DLC, they would be taking the saints row route all over again, this game doesn't need more futuristic as hell vehicles, please, Rockstar, don't go through the saints row copycat cycle again!

Edited by Pol The Agent
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, SeaWallTx said:

Just my luck im sure, im not very lucky, lol

took me 11 event battles ti get the necklace

Took me 454 sh*ts to get the kifflom shirt

So my luck in this game is crap

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't beat yourself up about it. GTA has jinxed us all one way or another.

It took me a similar amount of EBs to get the stupid glasses.

As for the slasher thing, it happened in two different sessions on two different gaming sessions, that's why I thought it was a sure thing. You know the whole "once a coincidence, twice a pattern" thing.

Edit: He did appear a third time, this time after I crash landed the Avenger after the first sighting (Mount Chiliad), I don't know what to say. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by IceDree
pRoOf CkEcKiNg.
  • Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 2

7 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

Wait.

Snoop Doggy Dogg said "that GTA game is coming out?"

Bruh, no way that would be the Trilogy remasters since he said he's working on new songs.

It has to be VI.

Grand theft auto v expanded and enhanced

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

1 minute ago, piece of art said:

Grand theft auto v expanded and enhanced

Well, that's not a new GTA game, just V being released on next gen consoles.

R* even stopped advertising it as a PC release and dropped the "expanded and enhanced" moniker because it looks to be like it will just be a new version for the consoles and not much else added.

But you're probably right, it could be new songs exclusive to the next gen version + PC.

I really need to stop setting myself up for disappointment. 

On 10/26/2021 at 2:17 PM, Cyoctane said:

I'm hoping we might get that next week, or at least in Halloween day. 

IF they are adding that to freemode they better fix it, as it had some interesting side-effects back when we had that little glitch to bring it to freemode in 2017.

The side-effects ranged from minor things like a weird kill-feed, to a big ones like the barrage missiles not having any cooldowns so you can just continue firing indefinitely lol.

50 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I genuinely think there's a good chance there's at least an essence of truth in this theory

• Best Bru 1

I have a question, maybe someone could help me with this....is the LCC Sanctus stay one more week available to purchase?? Or they already did the halloween event and they Will remove all content with tomorrow tunsbles ?? I was waiting for a discount to Buy this on both characters but Iam scared that tomorrow they be gone...

rollschuh2282
42 minutes ago, Crateman said:

this....is the LCC Sanctus stay one more week available to purchase?

Yes i believe so.

i have the feeling it will get a discount tomorrow.

Btw i am thinking of getting the deathbike from arena war.

Was the best one iirc.

Of course other arena wars discounts will be nice too

Shadowfennekin
2 hours ago, IceDree said:

Snoop Dogg confirms that Dr Dre is working on new music for GTA during a Rolling Stones interview.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/dr-dre-new-album-detox-2021-grand-theft-1248754/

See GTA VI is coming despite the naysayers thinking we'll be in Los Santos forever lol

I don't mind the wait at all if the SP is as much a masterpiece as RDR 2

5 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

Yes i believe so.

Was the best one iirc.

Thanks, so tomorrow i'll Buy for My both characters with discount :), maybe 3x ap points to go with those arena war vehicle discounts 🤔....the death bike is great to farm kd i went from 0.69 to 1.58 just doing bomb ball...oh those poor cerberus 😂, but 3x ap points would be Nice, i wanna Replay some aw modes again 

Lonely-Martin

I think that Dr Dre stuff might be for the Christmas DLC as E&E got delayed which was due this year until it was delayed do they'll use it for Christmas instead.

I don't think the music was exclusive to the new PS5/Xboxes as there's no way they don't give the PS4 era a DLC this Xmas with how many that still play. 

Then again, with Dr Dre, Eminem and co at the superbowl next year and the E&E due around that time, could be something more exclusive. But to fully promote yhe music/an album, makes no sense to limit the audience that'll see it. We'll see. 

But yeah, @Spider-Vice, much like RDR2 and the upcoming trilogy/GTA III promotional stuff, can't see them not look yo highlight a new GTA with this online. I don't think it'll be until next year at the earliest though as they'll not want to distract from the trilogy editions, plus it could potentially see some people say 'I'm not getting the E&E now that a new GTA is on the way'. I'm sure R* will want both to have their moments to shine before giving us that very distracting announcement of GTA VI. 

But as you said, they'll use this online to promote it alright. Probably start with some cute Easter eggs leading up to it all. Maybe the Xmas DLC, E&E, and summer DLC next year starts to lay those foundations.

And if it is Vice City in GTA VI, it'd definitely make sense to link Cayo Perico too. Miami and cartels go together like bread and butter after all, lol.

Could be a fun 6-8 months or so to come though. Though I'm sure the RDRO faithful will get grumpy. :D

21 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

Yes i believe so.

Was the best one iirc.

No objections here, love the arena and any bonuses/discounts there are always welcome. :)

Edited by Lonely-Martin
Autospell fail.
  • Like 6

27 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

:jkek:

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

arisfelbonilla
Hace 8 horas, Tez2 dijo:

Como ya sabe, la tercera etapa del evento OVNI ahora está en vivo desde hoy hasta el sábado 30 de octubre.

Ahora, tenemos tres ovnis apareciendo simultáneamente cada día. El sábado, tendremos 5 ovnis engendrados en varios lugares.

El guión de turismo puede permitir que Rockstar genere 23 ovnis al mismo tiempo, pero es poco probable que veamos muchos ovnis en una sola sesión, ya que probablemente causaría problemas de rendimiento. Sin embargo, sí sugiere que el 31 de octubre, podríamos ver toneladas de ovnis desovando. Es probable que sea cuando ocurra la etapa final.

Rockstar puede decir que se jodan y aparecer en 23 ovnis el domingo. Lo que será loco y divertido al mismo tiempo. Imagínese iniciar sesión y presenciar 23 ovnis en una sola sesión. Los nuevos jugadores son como "hackers sueltan dinero por favor": kekw:

cuando juego tranquilamente a gta online y veo muchos ovnis

oh, muchos ovnis aparecieron, seguro que son hackers como siempre.

pero recuerdo que soy una consola y no hay hackers

Holyyyy ........ 

XDDDDD

Edited by arisfelbonilla
  • excuseme 1

Slashers at the nightclubs would've been interesting.

Tony: Come quick, we have a maniac at the club, killing the vibe.

Edited by Rev. Gnash

40 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

Yes i believe so.

Was the best one iirc.

Double AP?

• YEE 2

1 hour ago, Shadowfennekin said:

See GTA VI is coming despite the naysayers thinking we'll be in Los Santos forever lol

Plot twist: GTA VI is set in Los Santos. 😱

1 hour ago, rollschuh2282 said:

tw i am thinking of getting the deathbike from arena war.

Was the best one iirc.

That kind of week?! Yikes.

• Bruh 1

HamwithCheese
6 hours ago, Pedinhuh said:

It has to be VI.

Not really. Could be just a Christmas update with a new radio station. Yes he did say it was a new game but the dude is like 80 years old and probably doesn't even know how gta5 is monetized.

Also, I'm betting that the big lead up to these UFOs is a free alien jumpsuit on Halloween.

Valiant ENT CEO
3 hours ago, IceDree said:

Plot twist: GTA VI is set in Los Santos. 😱

That kind of week?! Yikes.

I just died a little on the inside. Crikeys!

Thomas The Dank Engine
2 hours ago, HamwithCheese said:

Could be just a Christmas update with a new radio station

Oh hell yeah, i can't wait blasting some "Chris Rea - I'm driving home for christmas" in my Lazer. But really, a new radio with christmas songs while it's snowing would be cool.  Festive FM. :shillkek:

• KEKW 1