Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI


Spider-Vice
 Share

Recommended Posts

Only Tigon, Itali GTO, Alkonst and Squaddie and offices are on the sale

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Survivals are cool and stuff but we had it...a couple of weeks ago...? No contact missions on double? sigh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The new tuner cars should have an upgrade like bennys just to turn them into a drift/drag car. 

I think these cars deserve more power. So the driftcars have a drift suspension and they only have the low grip tyre so they arent op in a race. The drag cars get big slicks and even more power but they should turn like sh*t at high speeds. We can only tune them in our own auto shop (so the 4mil for it got some point) 

Edited by Moewe755
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Constructive compliment sandwich time: Love the ASP, I made mine look as 90s as possible might even change it to maroon or whatever that shade of dark muted red those were. Now for the criticism: why on gods green earth would you lock away most of the best liveries for the damn drip feed cars?!?!? That’s just asinine. Now the second compliment: really glad the dripfeed started the week following the DLC release, especially since it’s full of long requested cars. Also, majority of the most heavily requested cars were day one which is a huge improvement from a few years ago..

 

 

Edited by AUScowboy
  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The liveries worth having are all done by 187 which is the red classic Skyline. I just got the Redwood Celica and blue Atomic Skyline. Both awesome. Next stop Xero Supra at 152 and red Mazda at 154. Tedious but damn they look good and are worth it.

 

I've got 4 Porches, 4 Skylines, 3 Celicas, 3 Mustangs, 3 Hondas, a Supra, 2 Mazdas and one of the others. This update got me off the lazy flying dog and driving everywhere again. I love the DLC just for that.

 

I've had Strawberry, Mission Row and am now at the Auto Sop nearest the car meet. All good in their own way.

 

When I can finally play again and escape the LSCM dungeon of grind, I'm going to be like a dog with 2 dicks with all those cars to play with. The highlight at the moment is emptying my Snapmatic and drooling at all the gorgeous auto smut I own and can't drive because I'm in the basement of a warehouse with some less than choice individuals.

Edited by Shiloh Comes
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Shiloh Comes said:

The liveries worth having are all done by 187 which is the red classic Skyline. I just got the Redwood Celica and blue Atomic Skyline. Both awesome. Next stop Xero Supra at 152 and red Mazda at 154. Tedious but damn they look good and are worth it.

 

I've got 4 Porches, 4 Skylines, 3 Celicas, 3 Mustangs, 3 Hondas, a Supra, 2 Mazdas and one of the others. This update got me off the lazy flying dog and driving everywhere again. I love the DLC just for that.

 

I've had Strawberry, Mission Row and am now at the Auto Sop nearest the car meet. All good in their own way.

 

When I can finally play again and escape the LSCM dungeon of grind, I'm going to be like a dog with 2 dicks with all those cars to play with.

The auto shop from the final trailer that’s north of the garment factory is my fave so far of the 3 I have on 3 characters. The one north of the mall comes second and third is the one in south LS near the police impound.

 

I also hope they don’t wait to long to drip the remaining 2 contracts, of the 6 we have now the only decent ones are the IIA job and the Prison assassination.

 

Just drove the Vector. It and the new Tailgater feel like exactly the same car with slightly different design and badge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheBaronOfHell said:

Still no oversized sunset aviators gg Rockstar

 

I'm starting a support live chat, I'll let you know if it was worth it or not.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2x RP on street race is RP and not Rep isn't it ? ....

(on the other hand 3x $ on Business Battle is a big YES !) 

Edited by symphonight
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, EkaSwede said:

I'm a little late to the tunable drop, but seeing as how this is a Tuner DLC how about instead of Tuna Bowls we call them...

 

Tuner Bowls?

 

 

"I like the tuna bowls!"

 

"Bullsh*t, asshole! No-one likes the tuna bowls!"

 

:colgate:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unknown Insider
On 7/23/2021 at 8:13 PM, Tez2 said:

Rockstar isn't repeating the same mistake with the prize cars, so it's unknown what the upcoming prize cars are. Also, the test track cars function much like the podium cars, as in Rockstar can adjust colors, livery ...etc.

Mmm this is so weird, You said R* will not repeat the same mistake with prize cards and its unknown what the upcoming prize cars are and after few days You Got all the upcoming prize cars mmm so next time make sure your news right 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shadowfennekin

Simple solution to not knowing: Don't buy any of the new cars unless you absolutely want/need them!

 

I usually wait for sales on most vehicles anyways to fight the ridiculous 2+ million tag on some things 😛

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

suicidal_banana
23 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

The auto shop from the final trailer that’s north of the garment factory is my fave so far of the 3 I have on 3 characters. The one north of the mall comes second and third is the one in south LS near the police impound.

 

On a completely unrelated note, how do i get a 3rd character? the second i made towards the end of last year is already at rank 250 from god knows what, and i wanna go back to being low level and ignored by most players 😛 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, suicidal_banana said:

 

On a completely unrelated note, how do i get a 3rd character? the second i made towards the end of last year is already at rank 250 from god knows what, and i wanna go back to being low level and ignored by most players 😛 

I play on PS4 so just make another user for the console and you can have another 2 characters. I assume it would work similarly on PC, and even XB.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AUScowboy said:

I play on PS4 so just make another user for the console and you can have another 2 characters. I assume it would work similarly on PC, and even XB.

You can't do that on PC, because the game is activated directly with your Social Club account, unlike consoles.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Yoona said:

You can't do that on PC, because the game is activated directly with your Social Club account, unlike consoles.

PS4 master race.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

PS4 master race.

 

Sees the PS5 sitting on the table that took about 200 page refreshes to get from Amazon... 

Pfft bigyikes! 
 

🤣 😆

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

I play on PS4 so just make another user for the console and you can have another 2 characters. I assume it would work similarly on PC, and even XB.

 

Works on PS5 too (in case was unsure).

 

And we get that bonus $1m a month to download on the alternate if the main account has plus. Handy, lol.

34 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

PS4 master race.

 

Lol!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Gaffa said:

 

Sees the PS5 sitting on the table that took about 200 page refreshes to get from Amazon... 

Pfft bigyikes! 
 

🤣 😆

I was kidding but thinking about it now, at least my PS4 has external storage lol. I’m going XB this time simply for the backwards compatibility.

Edited by AUScowboy
  • Like 1
  • YEE 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a feeling if the winter DLC is related to tuners that it will be bike themed. Or at least have some new bikes added.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, concolt said:

I have a feeling if the winter DLC is related to tuners that it will be bike themed. Or at least have some new bikes added.

I could dig that. Rotary powered Ocelot based on the Norton, NRG Classic from SA, Nagasaki based on the H2R..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

I could dig that. Rotary powered Ocelot based on the Norton, NRG Classic from SA, Nagasaki based on the H2R..

Or Opressor MKIII…instead of shooting missiles it says Motha Ducka in Moodymans voice everytime you try to spam the fire button.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rburns said:

Uffff, a classic NSR500 (nrg500)... I wish they add more rally cars, the Delta, a real Lancer Evo ( a different one than the X) etc.

The Sultan Classic can be made to look like an Evo VI, sans the wing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Standard Deluxe 59
15 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

And we get that bonus $1m a month to download on the alternate if the main account has plus.

Really? How come that doesn't work for me? Ps5 only perk maybe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Johnny GTA Watson

Level 159 of the new system apparently unlocks a prolaps rally( clothing, top) 

 

Not seeing it in any of the menus? 

 

Anyone else got it? 

 

Edit... Never mind. It was a mistake in the list. It's a livery. 

 

A really cool one at that 😎👍

 

Edited by Johnny GTA Watson
Calico rally livery
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Really? How come that doesn't work for me? Ps5 only perk maybe?

 

I honestly have no clue. I claimed it on my main and a couple days later I saw it available for the alternate, was quite surprised TBH. 

 

Next month I'll look on both the PS4 and PS5 to see if you're right though, wouldn't surprise me if it was. Or just a mistake, lol. Won't say no to a free mil ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

naeesaim181

Did anyone else unlock the PS3 returning players stuff randomly? I never played on it, just an early PS4 player, and I just randomly unlocked the discounts and free stuff, as well as the clothing like the OG shirts.

 

Some guy on my friendslist also said they got this. Any ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 12 Users Currently Viewing
    9 members, 2 Anonymous, 1 Guest

    • GeneralAlexsanders
    • SzepyCZ
    • Maveee
    • _Festive
    • smurfynz
    • VitoCorleone1992
    • Alan7777
    • Archangel0934
    • The Fixer
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.