1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI

Spider-Vice

Only Tigon, Itali GTO, Alkonst and Squaddie and offices are on the sale

Survivals are cool and stuff but we had it...a couple of weeks ago...? No contact missions on double? sigh

The new tuner cars should have an upgrade like bennys just to turn them into a drift/drag car. 

I think these cars deserve more power. So the driftcars have a drift suspension and they only have the low grip tyre so they arent op in a race. The drag cars get big slicks and even more power but they should turn like sh*t at high speeds. We can only tune them in our own auto shop (so the 4mil for it got some point) 

Edited by Moewe755
  • Like 4

Constructive compliment sandwich time: Love the ASP, I made mine look as 90s as possible might even change it to maroon or whatever that shade of dark muted red those were. Now for the criticism: why on gods green earth would you lock away most of the best liveries for the damn drip feed cars?!?!? That’s just asinine. Now the second compliment: really glad the dripfeed started the week following the DLC release, especially since it’s full of long requested cars. Also, majority of the most heavily requested cars were day one which is a huge improvement from a few years ago..

Edited by AUScowboy
  • Like 9

The liveries worth having are all done by 187 which is the red classic Skyline. I just got the Redwood Celica and blue Atomic Skyline. Both awesome. Next stop Xero Supra at 152 and red Mazda at 154. Tedious but damn they look good and are worth it.

I've got 4 Porches, 4 Skylines, 3 Celicas, 3 Mustangs, 3 Hondas, a Supra, 2 Mazdas and one of the others. This update got me off the lazy flying dog and driving everywhere again. I love the DLC just for that.

I've had Strawberry, Mission Row and am now at the Auto Sop nearest the car meet. All good in their own way.

When I can finally play again and escape the LSCM dungeon of grind, I'm going to be like a dog with 2 dicks with all those cars to play with. The highlight at the moment is emptying my Snapmatic and drooling at all the gorgeous auto smut I own and can't drive because I'm in the basement of a warehouse with some less than choice individuals.

Edited by Shiloh Comes
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Shiloh Comes said:

The liveries worth having are all done by 187 which is the red classic Skyline. I just got the Redwood Celica and blue Atomic Skyline. Both awesome. Next stop Xero Supra at 152 and red Mazda at 154. Tedious but damn they look good and are worth it.

I've got 4 Porches, 4 Skylines, 3 Celicas, 3 Mustangs, 3 Hondas, a Supra, 2 Mazdas and one of the others. This update got me off the lazy flying dog and driving everywhere again. I love the DLC just for that.

I've had Strawberry, Mission Row and am now at the Auto Sop nearest the car meet. All good in their own way.

When I can finally play again and escape the LSCM dungeon of grind, I'm going to be like a dog with 2 dicks with all those cars to play with.

The auto shop from the final trailer that’s north of the garment factory is my fave so far of the 3 I have on 3 characters. The one north of the mall comes second and third is the one in south LS near the police impound.

I also hope they don’t wait to long to drip the remaining 2 contracts, of the 6 we have now the only decent ones are the IIA job and the Prison assassination.

Just drove the Vector. It and the new Tailgater feel like exactly the same car with slightly different design and badge.

2 hours ago, TheBaronOfHell said:

Still no oversized sunset aviators gg Rockstar

I'm starting a support live chat, I'll let you know if it was worth it or not.

• Like 2

2x RP on street race is RP and not Rep isn't it ? ....

(on the other hand 3x $ on Business Battle is a big YES !) 

Edited by symphonight

4 hours ago, EkaSwede said:

I'm a little late to the tunable drop, but seeing as how this is a Tuner DLC how about instead of Tuna Bowls we call them...

Tuner Bowls?

"I like the tuna bowls!"

"Bullsh*t, asshole! No-one likes the tuna bowls!"

:colgate:

• Like 2

Unknown Insider
On 7/23/2021 at 8:13 PM, Tez2 said:

Rockstar isn't repeating the same mistake with the prize cars, so it's unknown what the upcoming prize cars are. Also, the test track cars function much like the podium cars, as in Rockstar can adjust colors, livery ...etc.

Mmm this is so weird, You said R* will not repeat the same mistake with prize cards and its unknown what the upcoming prize cars are and after few days You Got all the upcoming prize cars mmm so next time make sure your news right 😂

Shadowfennekin

Simple solution to not knowing: Don't buy any of the new cars unless you absolutely want/need them!

I usually wait for sales on most vehicles anyways to fight the ridiculous 2+ million tag on some things 😛

• Like 1

suicidal_banana
23 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

The auto shop from the final trailer that’s north of the garment factory is my fave so far of the 3 I have on 3 characters. The one north of the mall comes second and third is the one in south LS near the police impound.

On a completely unrelated note, how do i get a 3rd character? the second i made towards the end of last year is already at rank 250 from god knows what, and i wanna go back to being low level and ignored by most players 😛 

33 minutes ago, suicidal_banana said:

On a completely unrelated note, how do i get a 3rd character? the second i made towards the end of last year is already at rank 250 from god knows what, and i wanna go back to being low level and ignored by most players 😛 

I play on PS4 so just make another user for the console and you can have another 2 characters. I assume it would work similarly on PC, and even XB.

• Like 1

Just now, AUScowboy said:

I play on PS4 so just make another user for the console and you can have another 2 characters. I assume it would work similarly on PC, and even XB.

You can't do that on PC, because the game is activated directly with your Social Club account, unlike consoles.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yoona said:

You can't do that on PC, because the game is activated directly with your Social Club account, unlike consoles.

PS4 master race.

27 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

PS4 master race.

Sees the PS5 sitting on the table that took about 200 page refreshes to get from Amazon... 

Pfft bigyikes! 

🤣 😆

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

Works on PS5 too (in case was unsure).

And we get that bonus $1m a month to download on the alternate if the main account has plus. Handy, lol.

34 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

PS4 master race.

Lol!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gaffa said:

Sees the PS5 sitting on the table that took about 200 page refreshes to get from Amazon... 

Pfft bigyikes! 

🤣 😆

I was kidding but thinking about it now, at least my PS4 has external storage lol. I’m going XB this time simply for the backwards compatibility.

Edited by AUScowboy
  • Like 1
  • YEE 1

I have a feeling if the winter DLC is related to tuners that it will be bike themed. Or at least have some new bikes added.

2 hours ago, concolt said:

I have a feeling if the winter DLC is related to tuners that it will be bike themed. Or at least have some new bikes added.

I could dig that. Rotary powered Ocelot based on the Norton, NRG Classic from SA, Nagasaki based on the H2R..

39 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

I could dig that. Rotary powered Ocelot based on the Norton, NRG Classic from SA, Nagasaki based on the H2R..

Or Opressor MKIII…instead of shooting missiles it says Motha Ducka in Moodymans voice everytime you try to spam the fire button.

4 hours ago, Rburns said:

Uffff, a classic NSR500 (nrg500)... I wish they add more rally cars, the Delta, a real Lancer Evo ( a different one than the X) etc.

The Sultan Classic can be made to look like an Evo VI, sans the wing.

Standard Deluxe 59
15 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

And we get that bonus $1m a month to download on the alternate if the main account has plus.

Really? How come that doesn't work for me? Ps5 only perk maybe?

Johnny GTA Watson

Level 159 of the new system apparently unlocks a prolaps rally( clothing, top) 

Not seeing it in any of the menus? 

Anyone else got it? 

Edit... Never mind. It was a mistake in the list. It's a livery. 

A really cool one at that 😎👍

Edited by Johnny GTA Watson
Calico rally livery

6 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Really? How come that doesn't work for me? Ps5 only perk maybe?

I honestly have no clue. I claimed it on my main and a couple days later I saw it available for the alternate, was quite surprised TBH. 

Next month I'll look on both the PS4 and PS5 to see if you're right though, wouldn't surprise me if it was. Or just a mistake, lol. Won't say no to a free mil ;)

• Like 2

naeesaim181

Did anyone else unlock the PS3 returning players stuff randomly? I never played on it, just an early PS4 player, and I just randomly unlocked the discounts and free stuff, as well as the clothing like the OG shirts.

Some guy on my friendslist also said they got this. Any ideas?