1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI

Spider-Vice

^ GTA must be the only game since f*cking PacMan that doesn't have a dialog volume control.

Edited by Gridl0k

1 hour ago, AUScowboy said:

Why only 60? Why not a near infinite inventory system? And yeah, Laquinta Suites and Kenandre’ have gotten on my last nerve. It’s almost as if R* low key wanted us to dislike them..

I putted 60, because often times some forumers Say "WhY YoU nEEd mOrE spAce, yOu DoNt NeEd To oWn EvErY Car iN tHe GaMe" or other variant "tHiS PlAyErS cOlLeCt vAniLlA cArS FrOm ThE StrEeT" i would love just enough space to Buy all the damn Cars i want...i have 765 M and nothing to spend on it, only in dripfeed Cars wich i barely can fit in My remaining free slots 

• Like 5

This forum boggles - one person says something and gets next to no interactions on the post, somebody else "well known" says the same thing and they get a load of interactions on the post. Mind you it seems to have been going downhill for a while now sadly, so many missing names. Anyway...

1 hour ago, AUScowboy said:

Why only 60? Why not a near infinite inventory system? And yeah, Laquinta Suites and Kenandre’ have gotten on my last nerve. It’s almost as if R* low key wanted us to dislike them..

I imagine it's just to do with data limitation? There 8 statistics that are set for every single vehicle that each player purchases / owns, so in theory 10 vehicles is 80 lines of data. 
Funny me saying that though, "data limitation" and we're in 2021 where 18TB or 20TB drives exist to general consumers. I guess people just don't want to put their hand in their pocket or some other age-old excuse. 

• Like 11

Da Elite Ninjah
10 minutes ago, Crateman said:

I putted 60, because often times some forumers Say "WhY YoU nEEd mOrE spAce, yOu DoNt NeEd To oWn EvErY Car iN tHe GaMe" or other variant "tHiS PlAyErS cOlLeCt vAniLlA cArS FrOm ThE StrEeT" i would love just enough space to Buy all the damn Cars i want...i have 765 M and nothing to spend on it, only in dripfeed Cars wich i barely can fit in My remaining free slots 

I never really understood how someone would want that many cars. "yoU wOn'T DrIvE tHem aLL" 

But now I have many. And I drive em all. AND WE NEED MORE SPACE. 

And I need an update that makes it possible to select which car I want to race with and which car I don't. Because on some races I barely have enough time to find the right car :D 

rollschuh2282
1 hour ago, Gridl0k said:

^ GTA must be the only game since f*cking PacMan that doesn't have a dialog volume control.

i mean...technically there is the dialogue boost option

49 minutes ago, Crateman said:

Trust me, 60 would be a dream and I’d take it with gratitude. Ideally though, I’d like to see an inventory system that doesn’t require the spawning of vehicles that way we could have hundreds more on top of what we have now.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

The first Halo doesn't have one either, I started playing a few days ago and I can't hear anyone over the Warthog's engine.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

Many games audio settings suck to be honest. In GTA V / Online, some music is tied to the SFX slider. Remember all those times that people had to mute their streams because of copyright issues because Rockstar were stupid enough to put the music that plays at the end of some heists on the SFX slider, when it's anything BUT a sound effect? 
"Hundred thousand dollars on a coupe" - no thanks. 

We don't even have an option for the Soundtrack Score in GTA V / Online - so the ONLY way to take part in races without some background music going on is to have the "Music Volume" slider turned all the way down and then to select "Radio Off" in the vehicle. But that means once you've finished with the racing and just want to cruise around San Andreas with some radio music to keep you company, you have to go back into the menu and increase the "Music Volume" slider again. 

Then you've got games like Forza and although they do a better job with giving people more audio sliders to play with, and a radio off mode with no score in the background, they made the crucial error of having the minimum setting 1 out of 10 (FH4), so there will always be some sound in some capacity. (Radio off in that game will actually mean there's no radio / music on at all though, it's not like GTA where you turn the radio off and suddenly the score starts playing). 

On the subject of races, we're still not able to set a specific time to race at, or weather for various races and stunt races. Not sure why Rockstar totally omitted those options from the lobby screens.

Yes, GTA V / Online is massively antiquated in many ways. The confusing part for me is when staff at Rockstar say "we need ideas, send us your suggestions" and yet there's literally hundreds if not thousands of good ideas all over the place. Do they want us to do all the work for them? 

Edited by Gaffa
copy pasta fail

On 8/2/2021 at 6:52 AM, rollschuh2282 said:

hey guys, I just had a thought.
What if the new tuning option PS5/XSERIES E&E versions will get is the ECU we steal in the train contract.
Since the 2 annoying idiots talk the whole time how fast it makes cars.
So maybe it will be unlocked to be applied for some cars after finishing that contract.
And then you get a new extra phonecall about how they decided to share the ECU with you and that gives you the ability to give some cars a faster speed and such.

just speculation, but it would be cool if that is the case, bc it would be a subtle tease

Makes sense because you steal 2 ECUs.

So every time you want to upgrade one of your cars, you'd have to play the mission. 😂

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Gaffa said:

Then you've got games like Forza and although they do a better job with giving people more audio sliders to play with, and a radio off mode with no score in the background, they made the crucial error of having the minimum setting 1 out of 10 (FH4), so there will always be some sound in some capacity

🎶 Don't you know?
Just take your time and
You will get to where you want to be
Don't you know?
Just take your time and
You can see them things you want to see

Don't ya, don't ya, don't ya
Don't ya know that it's coming? That it's coming
I said don't ya, don't ya, don't ya
Don't ya know that it's coming? That it's coming 🎶

giphy.webp?cid=82a1493b676vcoqzlp84i8lbx

If I hear that damn song one more time ...

• Like 1

Da Elite Ninjah
14 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

Makes sense because you steal 2 ECUs.

So every time you want to upgrade one of your cars, you'd have to play the mission. 😂

That actually sounds like Rockstar :D 

• Like 1

Hoo boy, I cannot wait for the Dom ASP tomorrow.. and to find out what next week’s drip cad will be (that’s an awesome perk of these test rides). The rep system is still downright infuriating and still pisses on what should be the greatest fan service update of all time, but I’m looking at some of my old posts and they ask for essentially what we just got. “Midnight Club with street races, lots of racing suits and manufacturer clothing, more new rims, and specifically the ZR350, Celica, Dominator Classic, and Euros”.

Now I know there were lots of people asking for those cars, and the Celica and Euros I wanted were the 80s and early 90s gens respectively, but there were plenty of people here that said Midnight Club/Tuners would never happen. Pretty much the only thing missing from my Tuners wishlist is a Comet Classic and Uranus.

Got a bit lost with all these unlocks. Does anyone have a list of what was due at all? All the bits since the sunglasses that is.

Cheers!

Edited by Lonely-Martin

42 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Got a bit lost with all these unlocks. Does anyone have a list of what was due at all? All the bits since the sunglasses that is.

Cheers!

I swear they’re removing newswire posts. I couldn’t find the OG newswire where the sunglasses were first mentioned. Luckily I took a screenshot at the time anticipating exactly this scenario. This happens more than half the time now where I do not get what I most certainly unlocked/earned..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

I swear they’re removing newswire posts. I couldn’t find the OG newswire where the sunglasses were first mentioned. Luckily I took a screenshot at the time anticipating exactly this scenario. This happens more than half the time now where I do not get what I most certainly unlocked/earned..

You mean this one?

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/519a2841o19oa9/new-survival-maps-arrive-in-gta-online

• Like 4

4 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

that’s an awesome perk of these test rides

I hope that R* will continue to use the test rides from now on for future updates' dripfeed vehicles. I think this will be the only thing that will keep me coming back to the LSCM if they do.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aaron2997 said:

I hope that R* will continue to use the test rides from now on for future updates' dripfeed vehicles. I think this will be the only thing that will keep me coming back to the LSCM if they do.

I’ll be there farming rep unless they heavily buff the amount given for races and other activities (and they won’t).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Cheers!

You'd think all these damnable keys from the sleeping guards I keep running into would unlock some of these unlocks!

• Like 2

Wastelander (Suzuki)
On 8/3/2021 at 10:22 AM, Vallence said:

The first Halo doesn't have one either, I started playing a few days ago and I can't hear anyone over the Warthog's engine.

As a former Halo Custom Edition player....we called it the "Loudhog" for a reason. Look up the Map "Coldsnap" or "Extinction", you could be halfway across the map from the enemy base and hear the Warthog at times. 

On 8/2/2021 at 9:52 PM, Cavot said:

Come on Rockstar. What the f*ck 🙃. At this rate we won't get a trailer until the day of release.

We have always said "but but they do the "Play Now" trailers because they attract more attention than "Coming Soon" trailer"

I guess Rockstar took it literally this time 😂😂

"Hey remember that thing we talked about more than a year ago? Here it iis"

Since R* has been adding stuff verbatim from our wishlist here goes: snub nose .38 based mostly on the RI M206, M16 w/ Little Friend attachment, backpack flamethrower, Programmable AR from the cut SP weapons.

As for cars (half my wishlist is gone after LST now!): Comet Classic, Euros Retro, Uranus, Bullet Classic, Polaris V8 from VCS, and a Grotti based on the 330 P4. You're knocking it out of the park when it comes to cars and music, please add some long requested guns and weapons with E&E and also, please cut it out with the lifesuck grindy horsesh*t that is the rep system from LST. This is not a free to play mobile game, have some class and dignity. Aside from that bit of blight you're on your A game the last few years and I can't wait to see what E&E has to offer.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

3 hours ago, EkaSwede said:

You'd think all these damnable keys from the sleeping guards I keep running into would unlock some of these unlocks!

Honestly guys, this whole spell of unlockables is just a mess. Think it's time to forget about these now and just enjoy what I can get. :)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

I had trouble finding it as well, all I could pull up on search engines was this - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/events/XGMpcQnJ/gta-online-bonuses/1/sH1VojMx

@mrfonzius Thank you for the direct link.

• Like 2

Tunables updated. Dominator ASP is available. Survivals are 2x again.

Edited by Mastah

1 minute ago, Mastah said:

Tunables updated. Dominator ASP is available.

Awesome!

test cars, Vectre next week :D

GTA5_2021-08-05_10-28-17.png

Edited by MGgames100
  • Like 2
  • YEE 1

aFIockOfSeagulls
19 minutes ago, Mastah said:

Tunables updated. Dominator ASP is available. Survivals are 2x again.

Here we goooo!

• Like 1