1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI

Spider-Vice

Vaporsharky
On 7/29/2021 at 3:01 AM, AB45TA said:

cars is on sale - 0$/free

-Declasse Burger Shot Stallion

-Vapid Pisswassee Dominator

-Bravado Refwood Gauntlet

-Bravado Sprunk Buffalo

-Imponte Dukes

-Dinka Blista Compact

-Declasse Stallion

Those are the returning player bonus vehicles.

• Like 2

Lonely-Martin
On 7/29/2021 at 5:09 AM, VitoCorleone1992 said:

You guys remember that Dinka Sponsorship Tee, which that t-shirt was white, some brand names and had the red elbows? I got it (without a ticket) after 1 week apart from the time were i should already got it. And tbh, i'm very affraid to even send a ticket (reason why i still didn't bcz the 8-Bits and Wizard Ruins tees) bcz i just hope that the person who answers my ticket will not have the idea of search my game stats, look to the bank account and say: "what?! no way...it's too much money to be legal" *caham* "Dear VitoCorleone1992, we apologize for the troubles that you're having, we will have that corrected for you, after 24h the item should be delivered to you. OH BTW! We noticed some "irregular stats" in your account. Can we correct them for you? Which we will do even if you say no, so, lel " and then spend a week to have the luck to encounter another nice guy that in fact was interested in your case and gave you back all your precious grinded money since 2015. Jesus...i'm still traumatized by the experience. :/

I've sent them a few tickets this year so I'm not worries about that now, although that first ticket I sent with over $200m in my bank it certainly passed my mind. But all's well so no worries. 

On 7/29/2021 at 9:37 AM, SummerFreeze said:

Damn, my plan to not reach level 45 until today so I immediately unlock the Comet S2 trade price didn't work. I guess it's 50 or more now?

Really? Well that's bollocks!

Tanner Johnson

Alright then, next week's the release date, some nostalgia on the way 

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE
On 7/29/2021 at 6:07 PM, SummerFreeze said:

Damn, my plan to not reach level 45 until today so I immediately unlock the Comet S2 trade price didn't work. I guess it's 50 or more now?

Might be random for all drip feed cars and after level 40 you just unlock a trade price for any of the 7 drip feed cars and not whats actually out. Glad I got to level 75 last night.

• Like 1

That feel when you have less free garage slots left than there are new cars in the dripfeed. You had one job R*, and as usual you half assed it. 

Wow, the Aspergers Dominator feels like it could be top in class… 2 Dominators at the top of the class? Maybe R* has been listening (at least a little bit). Too bad they didn’t listen to our need for lots of garage space. Knowing them infinite garage space with be an E&E exclusive.

Edited by AUScowboy

On 7/29/2021 at 12:11 PM, GAUNTLET HELLFIRE said:

Might be random for all drip feed cars and after level 40 you just unlock a trade price for any of the 7 drip feed cars and not whats actually out. Glad I got to level 75 last night.

Good point. I'll just keep leveling up mainly with the daily bonuses. I can drive the car as much as I want in single player anyway.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2021 at 12:50 PM, Lonely-Martin said:

I sent with over $200m in my bank it certainly passed my mind.

I sent them a ticket, which showed the lack of high beam on annis savestra, when installing radiator grilles without a 2nd pair of headlights. After about 3 weeks of a weekly dialogue with all their crazy ideas (reinstalling the client again, creating the 2nd character, removing the driver, etc. nonsense), I was given a 500k GTA $ reward. But by an unknown mistake, I got 40.5kk. I immediately wrote to them, they say a mistake was made, and they poured me much more than was necessary. The next day, I was debited from the balance -45kk

Spoiler

The video itself, shot for RS support.

Edited by Skej
  • Like 2

On 7/29/2021 at 1:07 PM, Skej said:

I sent them a ticket, which showed the lack of high beam on annis savestra, when installing radiator grilles without a 2nd pair of headlights. After about 3 weeks of a weekly dialogue with all their crazy ideas (reinstalling the client again, creating the 2nd character, removing the driver, etc. nonsense), I was given a 500k GTA $ reward. But by an unknown mistake, I got 40kk. I immediately wrote to them, they say a mistake was made, and they poured me much more than was necessary. The next day, I was debited from the balance -45kk

That's what happens when support is outsourced. Sending you GTA$ is all they can do. Most of the early responses (clear cache, etc.) are generated by bots.

Last time I wrote support I had included the line "I'm not asking for a refund" and the ticket got automatically closed with a message that they don't do refunds. So I probably triggered a filter for the word "refund".

Edited by SummerFreeze
  • Like 2

On 7/29/2021 at 2:01 PM, AB45TA said:

cars is on sale - 0$/free

-Declasse Burger Shot Stallion

-Vapid Pisswassee Dominator

-Bravado Refwood Gauntlet

-Bravado Sprunk Buffalo

-Imponte Dukes

-Dinka Blista Compact

-Declasse Stallion

that's SC returning player bonus lol

So 2x rp and Cash on sprint races but not 2x on reputation on Sprint races, well done tunable guy :harrumph:

Johnny GTA Watson

New car is nice. The window tints affect the headlight glass. This in combination with the headlight colours make some nice effects 

• Like 3

Staybeasting

Are the los santos shirt, coveralls and tour jacket in the special tops section? Which section in glasses are the oversized shades

Lonely-Martin
On 7/29/2021 at 3:35 PM, Staybeasting said:

Are the los santos shirt, coveralls and tour jacket in the special tops section? Which section in glasses are the oversized shades

Half of 'em are stuck in the phantom zone I reckon. 🤣

But yeah, special tops. At least for the LS Customs the and jacket. The other 2 items R* seem to be struggling to give out. :)

Staybeasting
On 7/29/2021 at 10:43 AM, Lonely-Martin said:

Half of 'em are stuck in the phantom zone I reckon. 🤣

But yeah, special tops. At least for the LS Customs the and jacket. The other 2 items R* seem to be struggling to give out. :)

Ok cool. I did not receive any of them yet. I sent a ticket to rockstar again. Waiting for a reply

• Like 2

On 7/29/2021 at 9:21 AM, IceDree said:

- The Warrener pickup truck is the new prize, win 5 sprint races.

And according to Fun, the ZR-350 and Mamba are going to be upcoming prize rides - so that means prize rides aren't going to be confined to the new tuners. Which does make sense, because why have cars that cost $1 million or more, and make trade prices part of the rep grind, if you're going to make all of those cars obtainable for free within the first 2-3 months of the update?

But welp, guess my plan of trying to get some of them for free sooner rather than later is a bust - was going to hold off buying some of the 6 or so I want until they were prizes (and save a million per car!), but not if that means waiting half a year to get them all... :rol:

Spoiler
On 7/29/2021 at 6:12 PM, Commander S said:

But welp, guess my plan of trying to get some of them for free sooner rather than later is a bust - was going to hold off buying some of the 6 or so I want until they were prizes (and save a million per car!), but not if that means waiting half a year to get them all... :rol:

Same thing with my plan. I wanted to spread my purchases over the course of coming weeks to give the ZR350 & RT3000 the attention they deserve. I started with the Jester because it was the most balanced one (& coincidentally only one I unlocked the TD for). I was planning on choosing one tonight, but between the Comet & Fun's revelations my plan went south.

I can push the RT until next week, since we're getting the Dominator & I have no interest in it, but if the ZR is next's prize, then I'm screwed.

If the Mamba is next week's prize, I can get the RT, but I'm still screwed because the Vectre will be released on the same week as the ZR being the prize.

I have some breathing room between the Vectre & Growler, but I don't want to delay the RT that far away.

Sigh, car guy problems lol.

Wtf is R* doing? Last week we had to complete a contract for the White Born x Raised tee and now we have to do it again?

Wtf?

And last we had to reach rep 20 for some reward, now we have to reach rep 10?

And do they actually want us to complete all 10 exotic exports? I better hope they don't patch the glitch.

• Like 2

On 7/29/2021 at 7:30 PM, No Homing said:

Wtf is R* doing? Last week we had to complete a contract for the White Born x Raised tee and now we have to do it again?

I think the time window for the white BxR tee is between July 20th & August 2nd.

On 7/29/2021 at 7:30 PM, No Homing said:

And last we had to reach rep 20 for some reward, now we have to reach rep 10?

R* edited the newswire lmao 🤣. It now says Rep 20.

For anyone curious, The event thread in the forums have the original text (Rep10).

Standard Deluxe 59
On 7/29/2021 at 4:52 AM, SummerFreeze said:

Good point. I'll just keep leveling up mainly with the daily bonuses.

What daily bonuses? I barely hit rep 36 last night and already about had it with ranking up in street races so anything that makes it fill quicker is welcome. 

• Like 1

Not mentioned in the newswire, but I got like 10 cars, a monster truck, a plane, and a submarine thingy, all for free on the various vehicle sites from the update.

Edited by LennyGhoul

Hiddenshadow
On 7/29/2021 at 9:13 PM, LennyGhoul said:

Not mentioned in the newswire, but I got like 10 cars, a monster truck, a plane, and a submarine thingy, all for free on the various vehicle sites from the update.

On 7/29/2021 at 3:45 PM, Hiddenshadow said:

Gotta take advantage of this on my alt account.

On 7/29/2021 at 8:49 PM, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

What daily bonuses? I barely hit rep 36 last night and already about had it with ranking up in street races so anything that makes it fill quicker is welcome. 

https://gtaforums.com/topic/973863-tips-for-earning-quick-rep-points/?do=findComment&comment=1071601219

The daily bonuses seem to not be working for some people though. Scramble/Head-to-Head bonuses don't work for me. But everything else does so it's an easy level in 3 minutes, or about two levels if I also do a Pursuit and Street race. (Can be made auto-wins as explained here: https://gtaforums.com/topic/973862-all-new-awards/?do=findComment&comment=1071599696 and following comments)

• Like 1

Don't say nothing...idk how they can f*ck up this mechanic. I also have some special glasses that never were mentioned neither as far as i know a reward for doing something in the game. Yet, my 8-Bits arcade tee dissapeared. And people say that the Wizard's Ruin tees are bugged (i dont know if it's fixed by now), but i should be having 2 tees and despite i got the notitfication that i did, there's nothing in my wardrobe. And still no tint glasses, neither the other Tuners tees and jackets, only the Los Santos Customs Tee (that one bluee with two flags).

Well, if PC version will just come later, i guess at least we have a thing to get entertained: get Rep Rank. LOL!

Mansion, i don't htink that it's something that will come for this gen, looks like a very big Ace to not keep for PS5, they need have things that indeed will make players wanting to buy the new consoles as soon as possible. In terms of LS Car Meet mods, i guess we will get NOS and maybe wide boy kits, also tinted windows and different objects to put in the interior of the car. *Princess Robot Bubblegum merchandise intensifies*

Map Expansion: LC for the win. But, it's quite the task...idk if they will give us something big like that, unless they got like 6 employees that back in 2015 they said to them: "ok...take your time...polish the GTA IV Liberty City...and maybe, maaaaaybe in 2022 if the game survives until there, we will give LC to the player community."

Or simply, don't put any class category next GTA and we are all good and a lot of problems will be avoided.

I would prefer the follow mechanic (that R* would even prefer it, bcz it would prevent an easier grind for the players, but in the other hand, would be a pandora box for exploits and money glitches): you would have your bussiness to produce whatever they were supposed to, like let's say coke, then, you find another crew that want to buy it and you do a deal with them (similar to for example what happened in a lot of gta titles, like Vice City, the deal that went wrong btw the forellis and the vance brothers...or even also the one that went bad (kind of) btw Diaz and the Cubans, attacked by Haitians but the deal went ok, bcz Tommy and Lance help), and then you/your crew would do the bussiness with another creew, and they could backstab each other, but with some different repercutions if you would do the deal or screw the deal and that would have some positive and other negative outcomes for you and your organization and a "Reputation Status" of certain character/crew would also get different outcomes and advantages and disadvantages by trying to deal with them. And even 3rd parties or lone wolfs could break the deal and rob everyone (the crew with the drugs and the crew with the money) but i guess that maybe it's a little troublesome to think something like this, and this sounds a lot like FiveM. But least face it, it's not the most accurate thing in the world that you hae a full factory of stuff and a "tiny" van somehow fits everything inside to deliver (like the nightclub sell vehicles work).

Tbh, i don't think people would care too much about this kind of thing if there's no bussiness attached to it. Bcz if not, i don't think i would buy that kind of stuff bcz it wouldn't serve that great of purpose, unless they turned into Optimus Prime and other Autobots, then i would buy it! 😂

No, i only have the LS Customs Tee, nothing else. And at this point i really thing that doing X task a lot of times just to "make sure", it doesn't matter. Seems like that whoever the system defines who will get what, will get it and the others don't, unless you send a ticket.

You guys remember that Dinka Sponsorship Tee, which that t-shirt was white, some brand names and had the red elbows? I got it (without a ticket) after 1 week apart from the time were i should already got it. And tbh, i'm very affraid to even send a ticket (reason why i still didn't bcz the 8-Bits and Wizard Ruins tees) bcz i just hope that the person who answers my ticket will not have the idea of search my game stats, look to the bank account and say: "what?! no way...it's too much money to be legal" *caham* "Dear VitoCorleone1992, we apologize for the troubles that you're having, we will have that corrected for you, after 24h the item should be delivered to you. OH BTW! We noticed some "irregular stats" in your account. Can we correct them for you? Which we will do even if you say no, so, lel " and then spend a week to have the luck to encounter another nice guy that in fact was interested in your case and gave you back all your precious grinded money since 2015. Jesus...i'm still traumatized by the experience. :/

Tbh, i don't think so...this was kinda the ideal update for that...and they didn't gave us. Remember that R* is not longer the company: "i guess  a sh*t about P.C." or at least it's not T2.

I mean yeah this would be an ideal update. But im still convinced that this was the crooks part of Cops n Crooks, so maybe in december we see the police side of things.

Tbh, i don't think people would care too much about this kind of thing if there's no bussiness attached to it. Bcz if not, i don't think i would buy that kind of stuff bcz it wouldn't serve that great of purpose, unless they turned into Optimus Prime and other Autobots, then i would buy it! 😂

You can apply this logic to a huge section of vehicles in this game, I'd really like a custom phantom I can spawn right in front of me.

Shadowfennekin
On 7/29/2021 at 11:10 AM, Staybeasting said:

Ok cool. I did not receive any of them yet. I sent a ticket to rockstar again. Waiting for a reply

Still waiting on my ticket for the Coveralls and jacket. (Actually got the tee)

48 hours and nothing so far, wonder if they're stocked on people with this issue

They really should stick to ONE or maybe two things a week. Three is just buggy unless it's instant "lol you got it!" once you log in or you steal a Business Battle crate for the item of the week

Thomas The Dank Engine

Ok, what's next? The tuner heist DLC? I hope they focus on the open waters in the next DLC. Underwater houses, bigger yachts etc. 

On 7/30/2021 at 9:28 AM, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

Ok, what's next? The tuner heist DLC? I hope they focus on the open waters in the next DLC. Underwater houses, bigger yachts etc. 

I hope we never get a "water" or mansions DLC. I mean who will use that after few days?

Coming back to your questions "what´s next?" E&E is next. So the question is, what will be the content of E&E?

I hope for more content like from the Tuner DLC, which means more cars and more custom options. Also DLC were they manage to get tuning in line and we get same tuning options for all cars. I hate that we have some options just for new cars. My sentinel XS need some love, too.

So kind of Overhaul DLC were they bring every content in line. I hope they are doing that with the E&E version.

New realistic looking super sport bike would be cool, too.

Edited by el carlitos
  • Like 2
  • YEE 1

Shadowfennekin
On 7/30/2021 at 3:47 AM, el carlitos said:

I hope we never get a "water" or mansions DLC. I mean who will use that after view days?

Coming back to your questions "what´s next?" E&E is next. So the question is, what will be the content of E&E?

I hope for more content like from the Tuner DLC, which means more cars and more custom options. Also DLC were they manage to get tuning in line and we get same tuning options for all cars. I hate that we have some options just for new cars. My sentinel XS need some love, too.

So kind of Overhaul DLC were they bring every content in line. I hope they are doing that with the E&E version.

New realistic looking super sport bike would be cool, too.

You can say the exact f*cking thing about the Car Meet. That place is DEAD! Session hopped for nearly an hour earlier trying to do a Sprint race so I could win the car, only found one person every 5 lobbies and they were usually AFKing.

Mansions are a sign of progress, our characters actually FEEL like millionaires/billionaires(for a legit few). Would likely come with an underground garage or something to add a sh*t ton of vehicle space. Not to mention it's literally the number one requested thing since day 1 alongside map expansions/new heists.

And with how the Casino let out decorate however you like, they'll likely add a store somewhere where you can buy sh*t to decorate your mansion as you see fit. Could also bring back Air Hockey/Pool

Really Mansions, a map expansions and C&C are all that's left.

• Like 4

Thomas The Dank Engine

Well the next "DLC" for us will be in the E&E. I'm pretty sure the E&E version will have some sort of DLC embedded within. New jobs, new vehicles along with new detailed interiours etc.  I can imagine that the DLC sizes will be bigger in terms of content in the E&E.

• Like 2