Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    2. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    3. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. Bugs*

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    6. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI


Spider-Vice
 Share

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI  

332 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think the theme of the next DLC will be?

    • After Hours Part 2
    • Tuners Part 2
    • Naval-related
    • A new Lowriders-style DLC
    • The mansions are coming!
    • Other (reply)
  2. 2. Who do you think the known returning character is?

    • Tony
    • Moodymann & Sessanta
    • Franklin, Michael or Trevor
    • Brucie, again
    • Dre only, from Cayo Perico
    • Other (reply)


Recommended Posts

On 7/14/2021 at 10:12 PM, Neonchu said:

Just out of interest (and because I know literally nothing about games other than how to play them :kekw:), why would it be difficult to remove the property cap?

I dunno dude, some limitation, but then again how they were able to add 2 more properties last summer? Someone who knows about this should answer you, i am also curious.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thomas The Dank Engine
On 7/14/2021 at 10:12 PM, Neonchu said:

why would it be difficult to remove the property cap?

It's about (game) memory. The old gen have their limits in terms of memory and hardware limitations. I'm sure when E&E and the standalone drops(which is designed for the newer hardware) , we'll see a rise in the things you can own from properties to cars. It's not difficult to remove a cap, but it is difficult to sustain a solid game when the game is almost at its peak on the Ps4. The game is hardly running at 30fps, even hits below 20 sometimes. 

Edited by Thomas The Dank Engine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pedinhuh
On 7/14/2021 at 3:26 PM, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

Don't mind me, just wishing for an option to claim all vehicles from the mors mutual list with one click. 

We had that once, it was changed into the "claim all" per each garage option, because of dupe glitches.

 

Don't hold your breath for ever getting that feature back.

Edited by Pedinhuh
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/14/2021 at 10:12 PM, Neonchu said:

Just out of interest (and because I know literally nothing about games other than how to play them :kekw:), why would it be difficult to remove the property cap?

Spaghetti Code

knowing Rockstar and having heard stuff, I'd bet on: spaghetti code. Basically not even the programmers know where to backtrace to fix/change something

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SummerFreeze
On 7/14/2021 at 9:16 PM, Crateman said:

This is My feeling, seriously why we should sell our Cars,that we Grinded for, customized and drive frequently.

There is no way you can drive 200 cars frequently.

 

On the on hand I get why people want more garage space (because it's full), but on the other hand I won't ever get close to using so much garage space.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thomas The Dank Engine
On 7/14/2021 at 10:47 PM, Pedinhuh said:

We had that once, it was changed into the "claim all" per each garage option, because of dupe glitches.

 

Don't hold your breath for ever getting that feature back.

Yeah, it was great. To bad we will never see this option again like you said. 😔

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SummerFreeze
On 7/14/2021 at 10:13 PM, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

Now this is would be awesome. Imagine playing GTA 2 while in your apartment, completely full screen with the classic PS1 controls. Please make a sign with this quote and put it in their front yard. 

  GTA2 multi-player was great fun, so I hope that would be possible.

 

On 7/14/2021 at 10:17 PM, ACR said:

I dunno dude, some limitation, but then again how they were able to add 2 more properties last summer? Someone who knows about this should answer you, i am also curious.

I dunno either... I guess the limit is solely due server storage on Rockstar's side, i.e. your player profile. But in that case they could sell a large garage space increase for real money, like $5 for 100 spots or something like that.

Edited by SummerFreeze
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

_Ziolek_
On 7/14/2021 at 9:25 PM, Robin1996ify said:

Since i ran out of garage space, Does doomsday facility heist room counts as one? Because my mate was able to "park" his car there.

 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

 

Im so desperate rn.

i heard eclipse tower have some hidden one space for car.. (This happend like year ago when we help friend complete OG Heists mastermind)

img%5D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

guppybunz

Most likely not gonna be in the update but f*ck it:

 

Hotring Bison

 

truckseries-1.jpg

 

 

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/14/2021 at 11:47 PM, Pedinhuh said:

We had that once, it was changed into the "claim all" per each garage option, because of dupe glitches.

 

Don't hold your breath for ever getting that feature back.

In an alternative universe where dupe glitches doesn't exist, we would have gotten actual pink slips and the ability to trade with other players.

Edited by Tez2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

_Ziolek_
On 7/14/2021 at 11:04 PM, Tez2 said:

In an alternative universe where dupe glitches doesn't exist, we would have gotten actual pink slips and the ability to trade with other players.

is this a wink of an eye towards the DLC? Hm..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/14/2021 at 7:47 AM, Kernel said:

HANGAR YES

 

I wanna separate my civilian hangar from my military heaven

Hanger would be nice and being able to actually spawn your personal planes at airport. It was stupid they never added a single personal plane spawn there if you dont own an airport hanger. 

  • Best Bru 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

clinical oppression

Why not give the option for F1 wheels .....get 2 birds stoned at once .... charge a premium for them and take employees off the glitch patch team 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MekhiSkyline

Benny's Widebody Kuruma anyone?

Spoiler

DSC08690.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Varis-Ver-2-Widebody-Aero-Kit-for-CZ4-A-

VAMI-152.jpg

streetfighter-la-widebody-kit-evo-x-dsg-

 

Spoiler

Hopefully in E&E, R* put this car under the Maibatsu manufacturer.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder if we'll recieve anymore details regarding the GTA III 20th anniversary bonuses and the Expanded & Enhcanced version in the DLC newswire. We are less than 4 months out for E&E releasing and we still haven't seen anything.

Edited by Cavot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Standard Deluxe 59

Well just 10 garage spaces is a bummer. Guess it's time to make a list of what to sell. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
On 7/14/2021 at 9:32 PM, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

It's about (game) memory. The old gen have their limits in terms of memory and hardware limitations. I'm sure when E&E and the standalone drops(which is designed for the newer hardware) , we'll see a rise in the things you can own from properties to cars. It's not difficult to remove a cap, but it is difficult to sustain a solid game when the game is almost at its peak on the Ps4. The game is hardly running at 30fps, even hits below 20 sometimes. 


That's why i don't understand console players mentality. I mean, apart from the obvious reason of money, where is less expensive to buy a console than a pc. But, maybe in the mid-long term a PC investment is better, bcz you can change those pieces when they get too outdated.
 

On 7/14/2021 at 9:55 PM, SummerFreeze said:

There is no way you can drive 200 cars frequently.

 

On the on hand I get why people want more garage space (because it's full), but on the other hand I won't ever get close to using so much garage space.


Tbh, i'm a car collector, but i usually don't drive almost no one, bcz, 1) they are too many, 2) i usually use the opressor  to grind. In real life even if i was a millionaire, i wouldn't make a car collection. Imo, it's just a very irracional materialistic thing driven by consumerism disease.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SummerFreeze
On 7/14/2021 at 11:19 PM, Xiled said:

Hanger would be nice and being able to actually spawn your personal planes at airport. It was stupid they never added a single personal plane spawn there if you dont own an airport hanger. 

 

No airport spawn for you!

 

soupnazi.jpg

 

This meme brought to you by LSIA Gang. #LSIA4Life

  • KEKW 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mach1bud
On 7/14/2021 at 5:29 PM, Cavot said:

I wonder if we'll recieve anymore details regarding the GTA III 20th anniversary bonuses and the Expanded & Enhcanced version in the DLC newswire. We are less than 4 months out for E&E releasing and we still haven't seen anything.

 

Soon. Patience is key.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CommanderBlack
On 7/14/2021 at 11:29 PM, Cavot said:

I wonder if we'll recieve anymore details regarding the GTA III 20th anniversary bonuses and the Expanded & Enhcanced version in the DLC newswire. We are less than 4 months out for E&E releasing and we still haven't seen anything.

I wonder if we'll see something from Gta 5 E&E on the Playstation state of play or Rockstar Games just announces it on twitter

  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sentinel Driver

Better be money SPENDING opportunities here. Like actually good money spending opportunities, not just useless crap like lowriders but fancier

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LunaStrky :3

Despite my hype about this update is set to Mid-High standards, reading the Newswire post about the new updates I noticed something:

 

"Plus, in honor of the upcoming 20th anniversary of the genre defining Grand Theft Auto III, we’ll have even more fun surprises to share — including some specifically for GTA Online players."

 

So...not all "Fun Surprises" are aimed at GTA Online? 🤔

 

I know that this maybe has been clarified before but Just now I realized that final part of the Post 🤷‍♀️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mach1bud
On 7/14/2021 at 6:53 PM, Sentinel Driver said:

Better be money SPENDING opportunities here. Like actually good money spending opportunities, not just useless crap like lowriders but fancier

 

If you think Lowriders were useless, then you aren't gonna like this update. 

 

Largely focused on car culture, car customization, and racing.

On 7/14/2021 at 7:14 PM, LunaStrky :3 said:

So...not all "Fun Surprises" are aimed at GTA Online? 🤔

 

Many folks assume they are talking about a Trilogy Remake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

arisfelbonilla
On 7/14/2021 at 7:14 PM, LunaStrky :3 said:

Despite my hype about this update is set to Mid-High standards, reading the Newswire post about the new updates I noticed something:

 

"Plus, in honor of the upcoming 20th anniversary of the genre defining Grand Theft Auto III, we’ll have even more fun surprises to share — including some specifically for GTA Online players."

 

So...not all "Fun Surprises" are aimed at GTA Online? 🤔

 

I know that this maybe has been clarified before but Just now I realized that final part of the Post 🤷‍♀️

there is much speculation about that of the trilogy now
rockstar will really do that knowing them as they are 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MekhiSkyline

There is a slim chance that there might be new Freemode events and Business battles.

 

It would be cool if they add certain props to different areas regarding drift events, drag races, street races, lap knockout etc.

King-of-Europe-Round-3-Lydden-Hill-2014-

muscle-cars-drag-racing.jpg

ST-20191127-TTHEAT27-5278196.jpg

 

And Business battles pertaining the Truck Heist from FF1, stealing cars from different areas, etc.

Semi-2.jpg

The-Fast-and-the-Furious-Honda-Civic-EJ1

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FelipeSCCP

I really hope that with this update, all car classes get some love. I do love some JDM, but please, add some proper muscle cars, a 70' Cuda would be perfect.

 

AND A NEW SPORTBIKE FFS.

Edited by FelipeSCCP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mach1bud
On 7/14/2021 at 7:48 PM, FelipeSCCP said:

I really hope that with this update, all car classes get some love. I do love some JDM, but please, add some proper muscle cars, a 70' Cuda would be perfect.

 

AND A NEW SPORTBIKE FFS.

 

Eh, don't get your hopes up. I'm pretty sure this is gonna be the "Tuners Update", which means JDM, sport compacts, etc.

  • YEE 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 65 Users Currently Viewing
    36 members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests

    • Thomas The Dank Engine
    • AlexVersus
    • FrugalDangerMan
    • pvtDanilo
    • arisfelbonilla
    • AyoubRK21
    • Baiylee
    • Doctor2000
    • SzepyCZ
    • KEK540
    • Skej
    • Tails Prower
    • RacWolley
    • drizztle
    • ItsJustJohnny
    • fryday
    • EgIr_GaMiNg
    • KrainaZapomnienia
    • Caillou__
    • bwatinc
    • The Lone Stranger
    • (Bumblebee_Prime)
    • Eqaulo
    • AETHELTHRIYT
    • Jaysahnn23
    • MisFit-138
    • Twixter
    • SuperHolySheep
    • Tennyzulander
    • L3NN99
    • Silent_x
    • vnvnvnvn
    • joe1606
    • Pedinhuh
    • jdv95
    • Senshinight
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.