1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI - New Update This Summer

Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk IX  

477 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the new Stunt Races?

• Awesome, bring more like those!
    • Good
    • Average, they're just like any other
    • Ehhh
  2. 2. What is your favourite of the new Stunt Races?

• "A Tight Spot"
    • "Bridge Too Far"
    • "Smoke Up Your Asphalt"
    • "Canyon Fodder"
    • "City Limits"
    • "Vicious Spiral"
    • "Cluster Struck"
    • "Sun, Sea and Chicanes"

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VitoCorleone1992

• Crateman

• Cash 4 Clickbait

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

since we are getting update to the customization, can we finally get these?

"Kapitan, Look what i bought from this Pegasus guys with the Money we stole off El Rubio"

Rockstar removed the unknown DLC packs a few minutes ago (one of which has a music label). I'm starting to believe those are tied with the E&E edition. That it could receive new radio stations or

58 minutes ago, Shadowfennekin said:

Nope! Was at work and was not in a position where I couldn't even send my roomie a text to grab it for me :/

No idea why it can't just be available in the first place... I've never gotten to play a Midnight Club in my life.

If you’re going to play a midnight club game, midnight club 3 DUB Edition REMIX is by far the best one to play. Everything about it is awesome 

• Like 4

Amidst the Steam mess yesterday, a header pic popped up for one of those weird DLCs that were added to GTAV Steam page last year.

https://steamdb.info/app/1319760/

An updated GTAV Soundtrack?

Plus, GTA IV & LA Noire, GTA 3, GTA VC and Max Payne 3 have those unknown DLCs too.

Edited by Tez2
6 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

Amidst the Steam mess yesterday, a header pic popped up for one of those weird DLCs that were added to GTAV Steam page last year.

An updated version of GTAV Soundtrack? And that's only one out of three unknown DLCs.

Plus, GTA IV & LA Noire, GTA 3, GTA VC and Max Payne 3 have those unknown DLCs too.

I wonder if the Expanded and Enhanced edition has something to do with this, It might be a DLC PC players has pay for which makes sense. Some interesting moves being made by Rockstar.

mahmoudmagdy
14 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

New version for the game ? Expanded and Enhanced ?

• Like 1
Yellow Dog with Cone
1 hour ago, SonofLosSantos said:

If you’re going to play a midnight club game, midnight club 3 DUB Edition REMIX is by far the best one to play. Everything about it is awesome 

Midnight Club still cancelled soz

Remember when Rockstar announced "new single player content" in that one Newswire and everybody got super excited but Rockstar silently canned it?

It sure has been very quiet since that one E&E newswire 10 months ago....

• Like 3
14 hours ago, fbi-unit said:

nope, theres plenty of evidence. There was whole new siren shaders, light shaders, the cop outfit was de-blacklisted, some content in the LSSS somewhat relate to CnC and the bit what confirms it, is that in the Qubed mini game files it was listed "Cops N Crooks pack" as a developer note, so there was a lot there. Also all the insiders giving massive hints to a cops n crooks a month or so before we found all this evidence like @Yan2295 said "I also think it will be pretty interesting. But yeah, let's not talk about it, nobody would want to get arrested..." That was on may the 4th 2020. Also Mach1bud said "what happened? what did i miss? Sorry i went to jail for a few days and haven't been able to get on the forms" posted the 5th of may. So i think its pretty solid that it was intended to come out last summer.

Zero evidence that any of that was developed last year though, all that stuff could have been hanging around for ages.

There's also nothing to denote why those things haven't been built and used, just like all the other bits and pieces that have been found over the years.

Pretty sure that LSSS was just a load of left over stuff that got thrown together to make an update during all the disruption last year, hence it could have easily picked up old development that related to the police stuff.

Even if it was in active development last year and it did get canceled due to real world events it would have happened in June or thereabouts and all that seems to exist is a few references in scripts and some shaders - hardly looks like a release ready to go does it ?

• Like 1
VCPR Official
10 minutes ago, Crafty- said:

Zero evidence that any of that was developed last year though, all that stuff could have been hanging around for ages.

There's also nothing to denote why those things haven't been built and used, just like all the other bits and pieces that have been found over the years.

Pretty sure that LSSS was just a load of left over stuff that got thrown together to make an update during all the disruption last year, hence it could have easily picked up old development that related to the police stuff.

Even if it was in active development last year and it did get canceled due to real world events it would have happened in June or thereabouts and all that seems to exist is a few references in scripts and some shaders - hardly looks like a release ready to go does it ?

@rollschuh2282 did you have game files before LSSS?

LodwigRedemption
1 hour ago, RubenGass said:

Remember when Rockstar announced "new single player content" in that one Newswire and everybody got super excited but Rockstar silently canned it?

It sure has been very quiet since that one E&E newswire 10 months ago....

Remember all those other times when Rockstar delivered on their promises?
There's like a 98% chance that what is announced will eventually be released, but sure, let's take the one or two cases where this wasn't the case.

I don't want to sound aggressive, it's just that in my opinion it's really dumb to think this way.

11 minutes ago, Crafty- said:

Truth is, there is no answer to that question. You're right though, the proof that we have isn't relevant or big enough to confirm anything.

I guess that, as always, time will tell.

13 hours ago, iHitman1589 said:

Wait, how? I just tried this and I got this:
MOp3ggA.jpg

Weird, i wanted to check it out, and now i get the message too

20210421141941_1.jpg

I think i found some sort of car glitch merge thing, i was moving cars from my Nightclub garage to my office garage and vice versa, and now my Deluxo got the same wheels as my Adder, wich looks actually bad on it :/

suicidal_banana
3 hours ago, philipg193 said:

I wonder if the Expanded and Enhanced edition has something to do with this, It might be a DLC PC players has pay for which makes sense. Some interesting moves being made by Rockstar.

If they do an engine upgrade (or at the very least anti-cheat for PC) i'll be more then happy to throw them a few bucks, if not, meh.

Im honestly a little bit worried they are going to try something like that outlaw pass bs, where you have to pay a monthly subscription to get access to certain items, that would suck hard.

• Like 4

I haven't been here in a few months, did it turn out that the remakes/remasters of the older GTA games were just a troll?

11 hours ago, Tez2 said:

481940794475806730.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/428847940480794624/834144141800898590/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/428847940480794624/834144293702336532/unknown.png

Spoiler

Lucky coincidence I guess :kekw:

12 hours ago, Tez2 said:

IMO, it seems more likely to me it could be them making the OST's for each game available on Steam and its music player like many other games do, and not an update of any sort. Soundtracks usually count as DLC on Steam.

• Like 5
rollschuh2282
6 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Seems more likely to me it could be them making the OST's for each game available on Steam and its music player like many other games do, and not an update of any sort. Soundtracks usually count as DLC on Steam.

iirc the only soundtrack R* ships on steam, is for bully.
and that is included in the base download for free

• Like 1
1 hour ago, suicidal_banana said:

Im honestly a little bit worried they are going to try something like that outlaw pass bs, where you have to pay a monthly subscription to get access to certain items, that would suck hard.

I'm not playing RDO, but if i'm not mistaken you don't pay outlaw pass with real money but with in game currency (gold). So if they do something like that it won't be a big problem as long as items are worthy and not purchased with real life money. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Tez2 said:

All of the DLC for LA Noire and Max Payne 3 was made free for people who already own the games on Steam, so maybe related to that?

2 hours ago, suicidal_banana said:

Yeah, I don't like 'em.

I'd rather just pay a flat fee if they do go subscription based and play when I want rather than play 'X' amount by a certain date to get 'this or that' 

Particularly annoying to see RDRO tucking QoL items into these passes, along with some truly nonsense additions, lol.

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, ACR said:

I'm not playing RDO, but if i'm not mistaken you don't pay outlaw pass with real money but with in game currency (gold). So if they do something like that it won't be a big problem as long as items are worthy and not purchased with real life money. 

It's WAY too easy to make money in GTA Online. There is no reasonable amount of money they could make the outlaw pass cost that'd be difficult to achieve. Anything higher than reasonable and there'd be riots.

Edited by LeakyLine
2 hours ago, xTBx23 said:

I haven't been here in a few months, did it turn out that the remakes/remasters of the older GTA games were just a troll?

anyone?

1 minute ago, xTBx23 said:

anyone?

No news on those yet. Could be something in it, might not be. :)

1 minute ago, Nameless_Outlaw said:

Eww!

I'm pretty sure the whole thing with City Morgue was related to the CNC update from last summer. I guess most of it was just put in a drawer in case it could be released later on down the line...

We need new vehicles and actual content to actually play the actual f*ckin game with, not login shirts for sh*tty mumble rappers... stupid dead game.

25 minutes ago, Nameless_Outlaw said:

I'm assuming those clothing items are not currently in the game files right? Especially the pants. I can't say I've seen that design in game previously.

Edited by Cavot